The Bookstore (Prequel)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It turns me on." Faro blurted out quickly, fighting the urge to hide her blazing cheeks.

His eyes glazed over a bit, a lusty glint shimmering in their depths. "Would you like to explore it a bit now? From what I understand, only Kai and an elderly neighbor couple have a key and with it being fairly dark, I doubt anyone could see..." He asked, leaving the rest of his statement up for her interpretation.

Faro nodded her head slowly while nibbling on her lower lip.

"May I kiss you again, the way I want to?" He asked.

"Yes, Sir." She whispered so turned on she could barely make words form on her lips.

He placed each hand on the side of her jaw and kissed her deeply. She didn't know what to do with her hands so she left them at her sides and let Him lead... and lead He did.

He leaned her head into His left hand and trailed His right across her shoulder and down her arm. His lips slowly began to follow. Faro let out a breathy sigh as He reached her shoulder and felt His teeth on her skin. Her eyes were closed tight as He kissed His way back up to her lips as the back of His right hand gently caressed up and down her exposed midriff.

He pulled back for a moment and she looked into His eyes again as the palm of His right hand went flush against her side and He began slowly moving it around to her back. He found her bra clasp and paused. She nodded and He deftly had it undone, His hand then moved slowly back towards my front to caress my right breast.

As her eyes began to close with pleasure, He said, "Look at me, Faro," and her eyes shot back open.

He rolled her nipple between His thumb and forefinger. She whimpered and leaned forward. His mouth captured hers again as He tugged on her nipple and she moaned into the kiss. His lips pulled away and again made their way down her neck. While His right hand shifted to her left breast, His other hand slid down her left side and under her skirt to grab her thigh and prop it on His hip. He ground His rock-hard length against her.

She was beyond aroused, she was incensed, whimpering softly into the night.

She wrapped her arms around His neck as His fingers slid into her panties.

"Mmmm, you are positively soaked." He moaned into her ear.

"Please..." was all she could respond with as she pushed her cunt against His fingers.

"Use your words, Pet." He responded.

Faro went still and hid her face in His shirt. Luke pulled back, removing her thigh from His waist, and looked at her expectantly, while sucking His fingers clean.

"I know this is new, so I won't push. I'd like to hear you say it. But, for now... I'll assume you want me to make you scream." As the last sentence left His lips he descended on her. This kiss was more aggressive than before. His right hand slid up her thigh and His thumb pushed against her clit. She whimpered into the kiss, pushing her hips forward.

"Spread those beautiful thighs for me. I want to make you cum, Pet."

Faro did exactly as instructed. Before she knew it, He was on His knees in front of her, pulling her panties down her legs. She spread wide for Him and He bit her inner thigh. She closed her eyes and leaned back on her hands as He kissed His way to her wet pussy. His tongue slid along her slit. Two fingers pushed into her as His lips closed around her clit and sucked.

"Fuck!" she moaned as He did it again and began. He began pumping His fingers in and out as His tongue and lips and teeth abused her sensitive clit. Faro came quicker than she ever had before as He lapped at her dripping cunt, moaning as He did. She sat there, blissfully spread open.

"You sound as delicious as you taste when you cum, Pet." He said softly sitting up to look at her.

Faro just smiled at Him, nibbling on her bottom lip like an idiot, too lost in her blissed-out mind to form a sentence... or thought.

He proudly tucked her sopping wet panties into His pocket.

"You are kinky as hell, aren't you?" she asked, grinning at Him.

He smiled at her and said, "Yes, I am. I love pushing on the boundaries of societal propriety. I will never push boundaries you don't want, but I also will not be ashamed of what I enjoy. For now, tell me to stop and I will do so immediately. As we get more comfortable with each other, we can develop another system that allows for more... flexibility." A devilish smirk crept across His face as he uttered the last word.

It was surprisingly encouraging to hear Him say this. Knowing that she wouldn't be put into a situation she wasn't ready for, but also knowing that He was excited to help her explore this side of herself was incredibly intriguing... and attractive.

"What would you enjoy right now?" she asked.

He looked at her intensely, eyes flickering down her body. "I would enjoy bending you over this bench and spanking you until you're on the edge of orgasm and begging me to fuck you." He replied.

Faro just stared at Him, mouth open and clit throbbing. "I've never been spanked before. I've read about it. Fantasized about it, even... but I'm not quite there yet, I don't think." She blurted out in response.

"I'm not asking this of you, Faro. Just telling you what's on my mind. However, I do want to feel you cum around my cock." He said pulling her into His lap and caressing the soft skin between her thighs. "Do I have permission to fuck you, Faro?" He whispered into her ear as He grazed her clit with His thumb. All she could do was nod as she repositioned herself to straddle Him. Her hands went straight to His belt and zipper, undoing each in turn. He put His arms around her and lifted Himself just enough to use one hand to push His pants down enough to free His cock.

Her eyes widened... it was perfect. It was a bit thicker than your standard cock and a couple of inches longer. 'It's almost a replica of my favorite toy.' She mused. Faro rubbed her soaking cunt against Him and He moaned.

"Please, Sir," she begged, looking into His eyes, ready to impale herself. He considered her for a moment then nodded and she began to push down. Faro cried out in depraved pleasure as He stretched her open. He felt incredible. His cock was warm and pulsing. He bit her shoulder as she wiggled down, fingernails digging into her thick ass cheeks.

"Fuck, Pet." He groaned as Faro's cunt swallowed every inch.

She was dizzy, the heady scent of sex was thick between them and she was already on the edge of orgasm. With a firm grip on her ass, His back against the ivy-covered fence, and His legs braced, He began to help her ride Him. She pushed her bra and shirt up and that was all the invitation He needed to begin nibbling and sucking on her nipples. "So close..." she whimpered as she picked up speed. She was desperately chasing her climax.

"Good, Pet. Cum around my cock." Two pumps later and she crashed over the edge... but He didn't stop. He stabilized His legs and began pushing up into her roughly. He pushed her over the edge yet again but this time, He wasn't far behind. He tried to lift her but she was already drowning in another wave of pure climactic bliss and ground her pussy onto His cock. He exploded inside her, crying out her name as He did. His cocked pulsed as her pussy milked every last drop and she collapsed forward on Him. Her legs were tingling and her breathing was ragged.

They sat there for a few minutes, His fingers massaging her sore thighs, His lips whispering affirmations and praise in her ear.

When she regained her senses and realized they were unprotected, her first concern was Him worrying about her health. "IUD and I promise I'm clean. It's been like a year, to be honest," she whispered to Him.

He chuckled. "Sean said as much and I trust his judgment. If I'd thought there was a risk, I would have insisted on using a condom." He responded. "Look at me, my Pet."

She pushed back and looked into His adoring eyes. The way He looked at her made her heart skip a beat.

"You're perfect, Faro. Devastatingly perfect." He whispered. She leaned forward and they began to kiss.

After a few more minutes of kissing and basking in post-coital bliss, Faro managed to remove herself from His embrace. As she stood, His cum dripped down her inner thigh. She went to wipe it, but He gently grabbed her hand and pulled her forward to stand between His legs as He sat.

"I'd like to try something," He began. "Will you let it drip out of you? I certainly won't judge you and I know Sean and Kai won't either. While they will likely have something crass to say, I want you to let it drip. I want you to show them that you're mine. Would you do that for me, my Pet?"

'His? I love the thought of that. Way more than I thought I would.' She thought to herself. Faro considered His request. She wanted to explore her kinks and this would be a fairly innocuous first step. She'd known Kai for 20 years and Sean for 10. Kai was her first everything. While it was weird to some people that they still lived together and do so much together, neither of them would be able to live happily without the other. Their relationship was no longer sexual or romantic, but they were soulmates. Both Kai and Sean have heard and seen plenty of her, so... was this going to be the thing they couldn't handle? Unlikely. Sure, she'd catch shit if they noticed cum dripping down my leg and it would 100% shock them, but they'd probably find it more amusing and encourage her debauchery... fucking perverts.

Faro nodded at Him.

"Words." He commanded.

"Yes, Sir." she smiled at Him, biting her lower lip.

He grinned and stood, pulling up His pants. He buckled His belt and looked at her. A devilish smirk crept across His face as he slipped a hand under her skirt and dipped a finger into her cum filled pussy. The mixture of their juices was evident on His fingertips as He tasted it and moved to kiss her. The act of kissing Him and tasting their mixed fluids on His lips was incredibly erotic and fueled her arousal. She moaned into the kiss. She liked it.

"I'm very excited to train you. You make an exquisite sub." He told her.

Faro blushed as He then took her hand and led her toward the gate. They exited the park and Faro locked it behind them. Her messy pussy was slippery and she could smell herself. When they entered the apartment, Faro was shocked to hear grunting and groaning coming from the butler's pantry. Kai wasn't one to fuck in common spaces, at least not while she was around or COULD be around.

"We're back, you sluts!" she announced, giggling.

"Shit, sorry!" Kai yelled and she heard chuckling and rustling before the two emerged from their spot.

Kai looked her up and down then smirked. Her hair was a mess and her bra never did get refastened. 'How did I manage to forget that?' she questioned herself.

"Is that cum dripping down your thigh?" Kai exclaimed, his eyes wide with shock. Faro blushed. "Soo... Who are you calling a slut again?" He asked triumphantly. Faro's face was red hot as she pressed her thighs together and looked at Luke. Sean chuckled softly and looked at the pair.

"My Pet is doing as instructed, and will be rewarded for it," Luke said, cooly. Faro smiled up at Him and He looked down at her proudly. "Look at you, standing there proudly displaying who you belong to." He said loud enough so Kai and Sean could both hear. Luke bent down, lips against my temple as He once again slipped His fingers under her skirt and into her dripping cunt. He then smeared the mixture of juices across Faro's lips and kissed her deeply. Lost in the moment, Faro wrapped her arms around His neck as He lifted her with hands on her bare ass. She wrapped her legs around His waist.

Luke pulled back from the kiss. "Gentlemen, I'll leave you two to your activities... I have a Pet that needs a treat for being such a good girl." He said carrying her down the hallway. She glanced at Kai and Sean who both stared at them gobsmacked, but with mischievous grins on their faces.

Luke peppered kisses along Faro's neck as He walked. "Second door on the left," Faro instructed in a breathy voice. Luke shifted her weight so He could open the bedroom door, then nudged it closed with His foot after they stepped inside. He put her down when the door closed.

"Undress. I want to see all of you."

She immediately began to peel off clothing. She'd never felt sexier. His eyes raked over every inch and He bit His lower lip.

"I can honestly say that I firmly believe there must be at least one god out there." He said as He stalked towards her with a hungry look in His eye. She blushed and bit my lower lip, but held His gaze. He stood before her and undressed. 'How is He THAT hard again?!' she asked herself.

"Face down, ass up on the bed. Now." He demanded.

Faro turned and crawled onto the bed slowly, making a show of her cum covered thighs and wet pussy. She spread her legs and bent over so her head was pressed against the comforter and her ass was in the air. Her pussy glistened in the low light of her bedroom. Luke groaned while stroking His cock.

"That is a most... delicious view, Pet." He said as He stepped closer. He firmly brought His right hand down on my ass cheek then squeezed. She was surprised at how much she liked it.

"Do you think they want to hear me fuck you into oblivion?" He asked as He slapped her ass again.

"Yes, please, Sir. Make want to cum around your cock." she responded, intoxicated by His presence and her own arousal.

Luke lithely mounted her, shoving His thick cock to the hilt in just one thrust. She cried out pushing her hips back, grinding into Him. She could feel His cock pulse. He pulled back and thrust into her deeply again. "Fuck!" she cried out as He began impaling her with His cock.

Kai's bedroom door slammed shut and after a few more thrusts, she heard Kai begging loudly for Sean to fuck him harder.

She couldn't explain why, but she was even more aroused by hearing them fuck, knowing they had been listening.

Luke kept a brutal pace. He was on a mission. Faro came yet again and incoherently begged Him for more as He pummeled her greedy pussy. When His thrusts became more desperate and erratic she knew His release was imminent.

"Fill my pussy, please, Sir." Faro moaned out. That was too much for Him.

"Fuck, Faro!" He exclaimed as He emptied the second load of the night deep inside her. His hips jerked and His nails dug into Her skin. "Fuck." He groaned again. Luke sighed contentedly as He pulled out of her and collapsed onto the bed. Fully exhausted, Faro collapsed onto her side and fell asleep immediately.

Faro lazily awoke to Luke repositioning her head onto her pillow. He then crawled into bed next to her and they spooned as they drifted off to sleep.

12