All Comments on 'The Boyfriend Pt. 37'

by taylorstorms

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Hardrider56Hardrider568 months ago

Interesting direction this is going

loneshotloneshot8 months ago

I think Blake is going to love the surprise, but she’s going to keep getting at least a little jealous anytime Liam hangs out with Tasha until they’ve hung out more and gotten to know each other better.

taylorstormstaylorstorms8 months agoAuthor

<3 Glad you dudes are enjoying this! Blake+Tasha scenes are going to be so fun to write going forward!

Barkinbeast2010Barkinbeast20104 months ago

Enjoying the whole thing, although it’s not likely to ever be a case a guy would tell a female friend he was going to try butt stuff. Girls talk, Tasha enjoy embarrassing him and it’s not going to stay much of a secret.

Even if your wanting to try it you’d not confide in a friend male or female as there’s too much of the ‘gay’ tag hanging around it in the minds of most guys and a lot of women.

Bit crappy that Blake’s onto anal, does it often on her shows but holds Liam back nmit so he gives in to her kink.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaylorstorms@taylorstorms
The next chapters of "The Camgirl" are up on the Patreon page. You can get early access to the most recent chapters on the $5 tier, and there are two more tiers now, each with stories about characters that appear in "The Camgirl". I try to achieve a blend of smutty and wholes...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES