All Comments on 'The Bracelet Ch. 09'

by stormbreyer

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
this was a very we written piece, needing only minor posting, IMO mostly in....

....transitions and personalizing the POV bits a little more in order to be publication-ready.

The subject matter, while hot, is difficult for me to address, as I find it distasteful.

What held my attention was the quality of your storytelling and how I quickly engaged with all the characters. Rick is the least understandable to me. Not that you explain him poorly or anything of that kind. No, you did a great job. What I can't buy into, is his attitude that Kim can and should have any and as many lovers as she likes. Clearly, he has the confidence of his big dick, but that isn't most often what drives a marriage apart....it's that she (Kim, in this case), quite by happenstance, hooks up with some guy that rattles her bones to the marrow on some emotional, personality, or psycho-sexual level that turns her heart to this new lover.

Look, if it didn't happen far more often than we like to admit and if I hadn't seen it happen first hand, I might not be quite so adamant in my position on the matter. But there you go. The devastation to 9 people's lives that came out of that one night is still ravaging through our community.and, sadly that was not the first, nor the most recent such marital problem to strike the community.

The legal community is mopping up and banking big.csome of the collateral damage is even more intense than the thing that triggered all that.....and there's no end in sight.

dozendozenabout 8 years ago
Excellent story

One minor criticism: Alison became Amanda for a few paragraphs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstormbreyer@stormbreyer
192 Followers
It has been a while since I published a story. My apologies to readers who have been waiting for a resolution to the Sweet Ass series. My life went sideways for a while, then there was COVID, yada, yada, yada. Anyway, I decided to post some more content. As my followers kn...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES