All Comments on 'The Brokerage'

by Lady Starlight

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
CindysBobCindysBobover 16 years ago
terrific...

A non-consensual story that was truly non-consensual. I just want to say that this was very well written from a technical perspective, paced well, and honest as to the fantasy involved. Be prepared for an onslaught of biting comments condemning the "rape" theme. I hope you ignore it...you put together a really first rate tale here. And you were honest enough not to have your female character "enjoy" her rape and complete degradation. You were also true as to your male actor's rage and feelings of power...rape is pure bronze-age stuff, dark and rough. I know that this is fantasy, and that, like most of the stuff posted herein, would never be encouraged in real life. But it was a really outstanding fantasy.

Thanks

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
do your research

You need to do your research. When have you ever seen an Indian woman woth large breasts? It just isn't in their cultural genetics. Also you italice kurti like you know what you are talking about but the kurti was first introduced to America in the 1960s by none other than the hippies. The kurta was a good expression of free flowing casual wear that was essential to hippie fashion. You could be, feel, act, and wear cool. Over time, the fashion faded and as the 1990s began, the Christina Aguileras and Britney Spears of the world brought super tight and tiny into fashion.

The story itself was fairly good... but next time do your research.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it.

i liked it alot and think you should make a part 2.

Lady StarlightLady Starlightover 16 years agoAuthor
in response -

thank you for the feedback; it is much appreciated. this was particularly hard for me to write as it deals with issues that sum up my nightmares in reality. i only wrote it after a friend mentioned a scare she got when dealing with her realtor, and i wondered if a story could be worked around the incident.

for my reader who had those scathing comments to make about indian women, and indian fashion - i am an indian woman; i know how we are built. and yes, i do have a vague idea of what indian fashions are like too.

lady starlight

fantasy123fantasy123over 16 years ago
Nicely done ...

Non consent/reluctance is not a category that I'm drawn to usually nor am I partial in the slightest to reluctance in a real life erotic situation. But I recognize the power of non consent or reluctance as a recurring theme in our fantasies or, as the author herself puts it, her nightmares and I'll judge this tale by how well it explores that theme. Any other benchmark would do the author injustice. And from that viewpoint, I have no doubt that this is a powerful tale written with sensitivity, care and empathy. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nightmare?

Lady, that's one sexy mind you have! I love fantasies of control, and you blew my mind with your tale. What made it extra special was that the characters seemed so real and were not bad for bad's sake. What made it extra scary was that this could so easily happen to you or me or anybody else who swears he is not attracted by the thrill of force. Beautiful. Write more. BTW, you are really Indian? Wow, I didn't know you babes were this hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
you get better and better

with each post.

my favorite author.

await your next post, "babbling your name in feverish ecstasy".

straystorywriter

angel228angel228over 16 years ago
Wow

This story is so well written. And don't worry... there are lots of Indian women with large breasts. ;-)

The only thing that was off was perhaps the combination of Kurti & Skirt. Why not change it to a business suit? Isn't that a little more... umm... erotic?

Very nicely done story. Brilliant. But next time, could we have a woman in power please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Thank you

That was an excellent read. I hope you have a sequel planned, though I can't think of how you will pull that one off! Give us more, and this time throw in more sensory details please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous