The Bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Micele only said, "Stay in me Jon,".

Micele, didn't want to soil the sheets. The memory of his first anal sex was not easily forgotten, especial since Micele, still acted and looked at Jon with sincere lust.

Now he considered the sound behind him, and Jon stood. The door was ajar, and there stood Mattie. She was wearing only a white suspender and hose, and her white pumps. Jon was immediately aroused, but that memory of his sister's framed bottom was now made real, as Mattie pulled him inside her condo.

"You seem happy to see me, in white, Jon," Mattie whispered as he kissed her neck and his fingers traced along the slope of her right breast.

Jon just closed the door, as Mattie reached down to caress his pants.

"Someone mentioned that you liked white," Mattie moaned as she released his belt and fly, and Jon kicked off his shoes.

Jon kissed her and said softly, "White, red, blue, even green, you look lovely in any color Mattie," and his hands, held her bottom cheeks, as his thumb rubbed across her rose hole. He felt his pants about his hips, and stepped back to pull the garment off, as well as his socks. Then Jon bent to lick Mattie's bottom crease, as he reached to caress her small penis.

"I love licking you here Mattie," he said as his tongue pushed into her hole.

Mattie reached back to hold his face there.

"I love that you like my butt," but she stopped as he now turned her, and engulfed her penis in his mouth.

"God, yes, Jon, eat me!" she moaned.

"Oh god yes, Jon. Oh, your tongue feels amazing licking me, oh my butt, kiss me there again Jon, yes, more," she moaned, as Jon move back to kiss her cleft, but his fingers were again caressing her hole, then he pushed one inside.

"I'll eat and fuck you every day Honey," as his mouth now kissed her butt again. His second finger was now inside Mattie.

He paused, "She told you that I liked white lingerie? When Mattie?"

Mattie was aroused, but whispering softly, "She texted me while we were on the ferry, but get back in my cleft Jon," Mattie moaned as his fingers moved within her backside.

Jon stood and adjusted her on her belly, remembering the image he had recalled earlier; with Micele's glistening, framed ass. Jon held Mattie's hip, as his dick slipped back and forth across her tight little hole. He was teasing her, and himself, as he rocked his dick along her crease.

Then Jon dipped in the head of his hard-on, and Mattie moaned while she lifted her body, taking his cock into her bottom.

"Fuck me," she moaned, "Fuck the hole we have," and she groaned as his dick slipped in deeper, but he pulled back, attempting to lift Mattie bottom with his stiff cock.

"Oh god yes," Mattie groaned, but Jon's penis popped loose and her hips dropped slightly back to the sheets.

Jon now rolled Mattie onto her left hip and entered her again. While he fucked her, his hand held her small sex. She was semi-hard, but as his plunging cock reached deeper, Mattie became a bit harder, though not rigid, and Jon felt the pre-cum on his fingers.

"Can you roll, and sit atop me Mattie?" Jon asked, and somehow, though still wearing her heels Mattie now sat on Jon's hips.

"I like to see you as you orgasm Mattie," Jon said, knowing she was close. Mattie now squeezed his meaty penis with her bottom, as she bounced up and down, slapping his thighs.

She slowed and bent down and kissed Jon, "You love being in my ass, don't you Jon?"

He smiled and was quiet, as Mattie continued, "I love your cock inside my bottom Jon, yes, oh," she moaned as her climax started.

As Jon held Mattie close, he felt her release on to his belly as his own peak was near, then suddenly he said, "Oh Mattie, together, so close," and he erupted and his seed filled her bottom. Their lovemaking was passionate, but quite quick.

"God yes Mattie, fuck!" Jon groaned as he climaxed. A moment later he rolled to his back beside her. She reached to hold his softening penis as they rested.

Mattie asked about the garments, "So Micele, she would dress for you?"

Jon said smiling, "You are surely kidding. Micele dresses for herself only, and to tease, all the men, and the girls."

The following week Stella called her, "Have you shared with Jon?" and Martha knew that she would need to soon. She didn't want Stella to blurt some detail out. Martha realized that she would need to open up about her own history, starting with her first blowjob, Sean, at a late-night party when she was a freshman at State, then the others, and Stella's involvement. She would be seeing Jon in an hour, and after dinner she would share her history and the background. She knew it was best, if there was to be a future.

Arriving as the sun was setting, Martha steeled herself, as Jon approached the rented car, and took her single bag. They were spending the weekend at Jon's mothers, and Martha was glad that Micele had left town. Their next visit would be in Chicago, as Jon felt having Sandy travel wasn't wise.

"I love how compact you can pack Martha," Jon said, as his mother rolled her eyes.

"As if I was a clothes horse," Martha said.

A few hours later Jon's mother ushered them into the dining room, "He is referring to my travel, which is not so light. Come in. It is a simple dinner, but please come and sit dear."

Martha liked Mrs. Swift, and though the food she had prepare was never complicated, it was always fresh, and good. Jon served Martha a Pinot Blanc, and his mother a Chilean red wine.

They all sat for some time out on the porch, but Mrs. Swift went to bed near ten, leaving the two on the swing, with several blankets, as it was chilly.

After a while, Martha felt she was ready to explain her early sexual experiences.

"Jon, I need to explain about some of my past men, as I think we are getting closer, and I need to be open about my sexual history, especially knowing about yours," Martha said, turning slightly.

Jon, thought he was aware, "You are meaning with Stella?"

Now Martha looked concerned, "Well, yes, and the others too."

Jon interrupted, "Her being with you? It seemed pretty obvious when we were out together Martha."

Now Martha had to re-direct her description, "Well, yes, I was with Stella, and it was a regular, no, not that, but it was a 'lesbian like' relationship Jon, but I need to start from when I was in college. It was before I had transitioned.

Jon listened as Martha described meeting Jose' and their several encounters, "He was the first, as I had never been with a woman Jon, before sleeping with Stella, and though Jose' was careful, I bled on one of the three times, as he was a bit rough. After that I decided to not attempt sex without more control."

Jon listened and wondered if Martha was telling him that this Jose' was physical or just the penetration wasn't gentle.

"I know what you are thinking, and no Jon, he never hit me, but he was a big man, and just stuffed me full. He was too aggressive once. I cried and he comforted me, but we never were together again," Martha said, recalling the pain, and Jon saw her face.

"It was more than a year later that I met Stella, at a cool gay bar in the City, and though we didn't sleep together for months, she was important as I transitioned, and she help me understand how my new body should be cared for, especially regarding penetration." Martha paused and breathed deeply.

"Then the men; Stella was essential with those four men Jon," and Martha described meeting first Stan, and then Richard, and Nick.

When she began to describe her fourth lover, Jon felt she wanted his opinion, and Jon spoke slowly, trying to be compassionate.

"You need to understand Martha, that I had some sense of all of this, as I thought about being with you, and I researched the issues, and though Micele was sleeping with women, I watched how she became aware, and the secrecy that was necessary, as the gay subculture developed. The hetros have adjusted, but each person's journey is their own, and fraught with scary moments."

Jon hugged Martha, "We both came with some history, and now I know of your sexual de-flowering, and that Stella had been involved with," but Martha interrupted him.

"Arranged, isn't correct, as we both discussed the encounters," Martha said.

But Jon was thinking, 'Jorge got inside Mattie first'.

Martha was vague on the details of her encounter with Jorge, but she did say that Stella was there.

"The sex with Jorge, was good, and I knew then, that I would need to be with a man, and not Stella," she said.

Martha moved closer, "Women are wonderful, but I like being filled by you, and now I can say, I will always love being a woman, for you Jon."

A month later, Jon and Martha traveled to Boston on the Acela train to meet Sandy and his sister. Sandy's pregnancy was going well, but her firm needed her to attend an important meeting for their top client. Micele had suggested the meeting a week before the Thanksgiving holiday. They were all staying in a simple new hotel near City Hall.

When the four were first together downtown for lunch Micele asked Martha about the new ring, since she was told that Martha was not aware that Jon had spoken to Micele about his plan.

"Jon has asked me to marry him, and we had a notion, well to ask you two, to be our witnesses," Micele acted floored by the news, but she withheld her opinion, instead hugging her brother and Martha warmly.

"Can you do this that easily here in Massachusetts?" Sandy asked.

Over the past weeks Jon had taken to calling Micele on his videophone, and Sandy knew that the relationship was strong. She also knew that her lover, Micele, at times, could be a little devious. This surprise would calm her past relationship with her brother, which Sandy felt was a good thing.

"There is a three-day waiting period, but we applied two days ago," Jon said.

"You look good Sandy, and thank you," Jon meant regarding the support the other day.

"The License is ready today, but the City Clerk's office closes at four today. Can you finish with your meeting by three or so?" Martha asked Sandy.

Then she asked about the baby, "Two months more?"

Sandy moved closer and hugged Martha, "This is a great way to meet my sister-in-law! Thirty-one weeks pregnant!"

Martha was in white, wearing a simple lace above-the-knee backless dress, with a bateau neck, with simple ivory three-quarter sleeves. It was a casual bridal outfit, with her nude three-inch heels, and a pearl bracelet on her left wrist. She was wrapped in a beautiful pale ivory coat loosely held by a wide belt.

Martha looked at Sandy, "Could I feel your tummy?"

Sandy smiled, knowing that Martha knew that Jon was the father.

"Any idea, girl or boy?" Martha asked.

Sandy seemed quite happy, but her and Micele had determined that they would not know the baby's gender, "The Lab tech knows, but we wanted to wait."

Sandy looked at her watch, "I have to get to my second meeting. It will be only thirty minutes, then I will join you three. For the clerks ceremony."

Sandy then looked at Micele, "Are you okay Micele?" she asked.

Then Sandy turned back to Martha, "I love your dress," but Sandy sensed that Micele was not right.

"She can hang with you two, but I have to get down the street, or I'll be late," and she kissed Martha again, and then she kissed Micele.

Micele was listening, but she was looking at Jon, and she considered what was about to occur.

Sandy quickly came back and hugged Jon too, "See you at City Hall brother."

- - - - - - -

Jon and his sister had discussed the plans for Boston several days earlier, before Sandy and she had traveled east. Micele had taken the early morning call and Jon had confirm that she was alone, as Sandy was in the shower. He had told Micele of his engagement and plan to visit the Clerk's office while in Boston on Friday.

Micele pushed him; 'Are you really ready for this Jon? You know how I still feel about you', she had said, but Jon shutdown Micele's attempt to dissuade him. He explained that their past relationship was never to arise again.

"I need her, not you Micele," he had told his sister, and Micele had become angry, 'you can't decide this, only I can brother,' she said. Then Micele tried a threat, 'I'll tell mom', but Jon chuckled, as he had revealed the facts of their past sexual relationship to his mother weeks earlier, but he just listened, without sharing that their mother knew of the sex between them.

On the call Micele got loud again, 'Well, I could spill the beans on your 'girl' Jonny,' which she thought might get him to pause the plan. But Jon had told his mother of Martha's gender transition at the time he revealed the sexual nature of his relationship to Micele, but he didn't bring this into the discussion.

He did try and asked for her respect, "You have Sandy, and the baby is due soon", but Micele continued to run through how devastating the outing of Martha would be.

Jon let her talk as he could heard that Sandy was now near; Micele tended to use the video for their calls, and therefore the sound was on. He heard Sandy ask, what was a matter, and then he heard his sister say, 'Jon's going to ruin everything'. She then told Sandy of Jon's wedding plans. Sandy immediate took the phone from Micele.

She turned the camera to look at herself, "Don't you worry, I will get her to fall in-line Jon. I'm so happy for the two of you"', Sandy said.

Then Sandy looked at Micele, "I need you to give this man some freedom, as he and Martha are truly happy,".

- - - - - - -

Later that evening Micele spoke to Sandy as they lay in bed.

"I think he explained our tryst to my mother," but Sandy didn't argue that having sex with a brother, over several years was not a small deal.

She listened as Micele expressed her remorse for threatening Jon, and therefore Martha.

"Well you could call and apologize, and also just realize that there is a new queen in town," Sandy stated.

Sandy could sense Micele's regret, so she took control for once.

"Call your mother now, it's only ten in New York," but Micele delayed. A moment later Sandy picked up the phone.

It took a minute to connect.

"She has to see the red-light blinking," Micele said, while she looked at Sandy.

"Then she has to put on the hearing aid, oh. Hi mom," they spoke quietly, and discussed the coming wedding.

"She says that Martha and Jon will be in Florida over the Thanksgiving Holiday, but we should still plan on coming," after hanging up Sandy asked why she didn't bring up the 'tryst'.

"Because, I could tell she was upset, and also, she," Micele was not settled.

"I know we'll discuss my behavior when we're together next week," Micele said and frowned.

Micele seemed quite upset now.

"I know how wrong I have been," Micele said, with a tear on her cheek. Sandy had only seen Micele cry twice before.

- - - - - - -

The four were still at the Oyster House finishing a late lunch, and City Hall was across the street. Now Jon looked at Micele and then at Martha.

"Jon, if this what you want, then we will be the witnesses," Micele said, and she again hugged her brother.

"I guess," Micele continued, "I am just a little surprised," now she pulled Martha into the embrace.

"Yes, I can be there," and she looked toward Sandy, near the door.

"And so can Sandy," she said, seeing the soft smile on her lover's face. Then Micele asked about Jon's thoughts on waiting until their mother could attend.

"I spoke with her yesterday, but she was not feeling well, and she didn't want to travel north. She understands and suggested that at Christmas we would do a more involved party at the house," Jon saw his sister nod.

"That is a better idea. Getting mom to travel is a pain, as her vision is getting worst each month," Micele said.

The event took less than thirty minutes, and afterward they all walked across the large plaza to Oceania, a restaurant, to celebrate. The champagne was served, and Sandy only sipped a small amount of hers.

Jon was smiling and holding Martha close, his sister, was behind him when Sandy snapped the picture. Then she showed the group the three images.

"Micele, you could have worn your medium heels," Sandy said softly, as Micele was several inches taller than her brother.

"And your hands should be seen," Sandy said, smacking Micele lightly.

"I didn't do anything," Micele exclaimed, but Jon and Martha turned and glared at her.

Martha then smiled, "You were copping a feel of my butt Micele!"

Sandy now smiled, "See Micele, there are three of us now, to keep you in check."

Micele moaned, "You do have a nice ass Martha," and she added, "You got me here you three, and I will behave."

Then she added, "An you two have a wedding night ahead of you, so let's enjoy the meal".

Back in the Hotel, Jon double locked the door, as he explained the telephone chat of two days earlier. "I was pleased that they were with us," he said.

Jon watched as Martha slipped off her dress.

"You look so lovely Mattie," and he came to her, and sat on the edge of the bed. He watched as Mattie pulled free of her pantyhose, and then slipped to her knees, Jon smiled as she released his trousers.

"Oh Jon, I love you," she said as she removed his growing penis from the black slot in his pants.

He smiled looking at her.

"I like how settled you are," Jon whispered, "and that you kept control when Micele was fingering your bottom," he said.

Mattie looked up at him.

"She can be outrageous," Mattie said, as her fingers slid up and down, holding his stiff penis.

Jon smiled, "I do know that you have a nice ass Mattie."

He moaned as Mattie licked his cock slowly, "I've had to deal with some bitches during the past," Mattie said softly.

Jon smiled, "Your mouth is warm," as he reached his hand, to rub her bottom.

"I feel wonderful, now that I'm with you Jon," Mattie cooed.

Jon bent to kiss Mattie and his fingers slowly playing with the rim of her opening.

"Mattie, my wife!"

Mattie's mouth came to his kiss, as Jon's hands moved to cup her breasts. He was behind her, and she bent to kiss him again.

"Oh Jon, please love me," she felt his stiff dick sliding back and forth along her bottom crease.

She felt him pause as she reached around and grasped the head of his hardness and positioned him at her bottom.

"Now Jon," she said, as he pushed a little into her warm body.

"I demand that you fuck me," Mattie was bending around and looking into his eyes.

"Oh, god, oh yes, there." Mattie's subtle grimace was not seen by Jon, and though lubed, with each entry, her bottom would tingle.

"Oh, yes, every day," she sighed as he was slowly slipping in and outward now.

"You feel wonderful inside my body," Mattie closed her eyes as his warm fingers caressed her breasts.

Mattie squirmed as Jon shifted onto his back and again, he slipped inside, and she was atop his dick. She was bouncing now, as she fucked Jon.

"My body and mind are all for you honey," Mattie moaned.

Jon's dick slipped from her body and she gasped, "Oh dear, back in me now, now!" Mattie again turned to watch, as Jon re-entered her hot hole.

"You seem to be enjoying our wedding night," Jon said softly, as she sat on his hips and she rolled her hips back and forth. She was now lifting and dropping atop his thighs as Jon looked up at Mattie.

"You're over me, like at the first look on the bus Mattie!' Jon said smiling.

"Thank you, sir," she said softly.

Jon reached to touch her breasts and Mattie smiled.

She bent close to kiss him, "Now you, fuck me Jon," but his cock moved out a few inches, and he popped loose.

"Ohh, god! Yes," Mattie moaned contentedly as Jon rolled them, and she was beneath him now.

He looked at her smiling, as his penis entered her canal again, plunging deeper.

1...67891011