The Bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stella enjoyed watching Martha's bottom wiggle, and she also noticed that several men also watched, as she strutted to the darken back hall.

Once she was locked inside the small space, Martha pulled her thong down to her thighs, and resettled her bits, and she placed the new tape over the tip of her body, then she settled the satin fabric of the panty. She had switched to a different tape earlier in the week, and after two failures today, she knew she had to return to the old standard. She didn't want another release, even if her ex-lover's fingers had been the cause.

When she returned to the Bar, Stella had moved, and now sat beside a woman. The two seemed to be enjoying each other, so Martha, politely walked over, saying goodbye to Stella, and allowed her to kiss her cheek.

"I'll call you tomorrow Mattie," but Stella winked at her.

"Oh, and this is Teresa; she lives in Jersey, but" Martha paused her friend.

"Nice. See you around Stella. Nice to meet you Teresa," and she walked off.

Martha texted Jon, as she was riding in the cab back north:

'see you in ten minutes - you want some more of me?'

In the middle of the night Martha got out of bed and walked quietly to the bath to clean her bottom. Sitting on the bowl, she considered how she would dress for tomorrow afternoon's meeting. She had only met Jon's sister Micele, via a Face Chat.

Jon's mother had invited them to dinner, so she thought a LBD would be best, and her modest black heels. Micele had texted Jon that she might not be able to join them before dinner, due to a storm in the Midwest. Martha had planned to wear a special choker, that Stella had given her.

As she washed her bottom, she recalled the kit Stella had given her weeks early. Martha wanted to introduce Jon to the anal-play she so enjoyed, but felt she might never be able to penetrate a lover, as her hormones had successfully reduced her size, which helped her conceal and flatten her pubis. She was comfortable being a bottom, and Jon had slowly learned to give her head. Though there were three or four blue pills that Stella had left in the medicine cabinet, Martha didn't feel she was ever going to peg Jon, but he might accept having his bottom plugged. When the oozing from her bottom stopped, she reached for the small black leather case. It was a gift from Stella, as she knew that she would eventually introduce Jon to the toy play. The three plugs were graduated in size, and color. Martha took the smallest; the yellow tinted steel was only a bit bigger than her thumb. Martha left it on the middle shelf of the medicine cabinet, next to Jon's trimmer. She would allow him to decide, when and how to begin to use the toy.

Back in bed with Jon, she saw he was hard, though he was snoring softly, and she rolled to nestle his night-wood in her bottom cleft. A minute later she was asleep.

When she awoke near six, the light was dim, and Jon was still ramrod hard, and still his penis was between her cheeks. With a subtle shift, and her hand moving her fleshy cheek, Martha managed to slip Jon's morning love cock into her still lubed bottom. She stayed still for a minute and then slowly began to milk her lover, using her kegels, and she sensed that his penis was swelling. She did not turn to look at her sleeping lover, as she didn't want his dick to slip out of her bottom, so she continued the gentle movement, and was surprised to feel her orgasm approaching. Her breathing and action caused Jon to awake, and he quickly understood the position and Mattie's level of arousal.

"This is a novel means of getting me up Mattie," Jon said softly, and he pulled her to his chest, and caressed her breasts, while holding the coupled position, but now he was pulsing into her bottom.

"Oh Mattie, I need you more every day," and he was quiet now as he moved within her tight warm body.

Mattie shifted and Jon's mouth and lips found hers, and they kissed as his body pushed patiently into her. A minute later she felt his fingers caressing her small but slightly swollen sex, and she released and moan as she climaxed, with his dick now pounding her bottom.

"God, yes Jon, I need you too! Fuck me and fill me up again honey!"

Mattie reached to hold his thighs as he had again moved close to the edge of the bed. He rotated and was atop of her with his lips kissing hers, and his fingers rubbing her nipples.

"Oh, Mattie, yes," Jon groaned and released, as his cock moved out a little too far, and his ejaculation cover her bottom and thighs.

Martha reached up and pull him to a kiss as she said, "Messy sex, again honey," and they kissed.

They had rented a car to drive the two hours north, and along the way Jon spoke on his cell with Micele. The storm was delaying her flight.

"So, you might need to get a hotel room for tonight. We can see you sometime tomorrow, near lunch time," Jon said into the phone.

Martha wanted to meet Micele, but staying at his mother's house, was settled. After the call ended, she asked Jon, "Do you think she will make it tonight?"

During the final hour of their ride, Jon spoke about shaving, and how he had never seen himself as a beard guy, "But I have adjusted Martha,".

She moved closer and rubbed the soft hair of his right cheek.

"I like it like this Jon, not too long."

Then he pulled something from his shirt pocket, "Now we can discuss this yellow thing Martha."

She giggled, "I had hoped you might agree to try wearing it," but Jon interrupted, smiling.

"Do you need, no, that is the wrong word, desire me to be pegged Martha?"

She smacked his thigh lightly, "No Jon, it is just something you might come to enjoy, I mean, wearing the small device when we make love."

Martha saw that Jon was considering the idea, "So your goal is my extra enjoyment, and not to have a strap-on night," Jon turned briefly to look at Martha, "where you fuck me?"

His expression wasn't weird, but curious, and he seemed okay saying this.

Mattie now made a face expressing her surprise, "I had never thought of a strap-on, until you just said it Jon," but she quickly changed her expression, from surprise to alarm.

Jon now saw he was incorrectly gauging the meaning of the metal yellow plug.

Then Mattie reached to caress his groin.

"You are little warm here Jon, is the discussion as exciting to you, as it is to me?" and she then took his right hand. They were stopped at a blinking red light.

Martha moved her dress hem away, up her thighs, and she placed Jon's fingers atop her thong panty.

"I'm a bit damp, right here," she said as she rubbed his fingers across her pubis.

"As I like that you are a step ahead of my suggestions Jon."

Then Martha look around. The car was again heading north, on a two-lane highway, and she saw a sig.,

"Jon, please stop at that picnic spot, as I need something, immediately honey," a moment later as the car slowed, she bent down to un-zip Jon's pants as she felt the vehicle rolling to a stop.

She pushed Jon's pant legs to his knees as he negotiated the parking.

As she engulfed his now hard cock, he pulled on the parking brake, and closed his eyes.

"I guess I will try the yellow thing Mattie," as Mattie was now licking and kissing his fat purple cock head.

With her hand still holding the saliva coated dick, Mattie moved to kiss Jon, "Has there ever been someone, or something in there Jon, before my finger?"

"Once, oh yeah. Onetime a girlfriend pushed her finger into my ass," he said, while his fingers played in her long hair.

Mattie smiled, "Good, and now back to my snack," as she again took his penis into her warm mouth.

Jon closed his eyes as Mattie's was hand pumping his dick, "It's going to be soon Mattie," he moaned and then she covered him, and Jon climaxed as her fingers she continued to massage the shaft as his cock filled her mouth.

"Oh, yeah, I will let you do whatever you want Mattie, you are such a wonderful fellatress!"

Mattie moved her hair away as she wiped her lips, "Shouldn't we get to your mother's?"

Jon smirked, "When you stop eating my cock!"

When they arrived Mrs. Swift was waiting, but she was speaking on a cellular phone. Martha waited, allowing Jon to open the door, and then they walked the few steps to where Mrs. Swift stood, and they surmised the call was from Micele.

"It will be fine dear, yes, they're here now, and yes she is lovely, but certainly," and Mrs. Swift offered the phone to Jon.

"She wants to explain it you Jon," as Jon hugged his mother.

"This is Martha mom," and he then took the phone and spoke with his sister for a few moments.

Mrs. Swift took Martha's hands, "You are lovely and you have such delicate hands. Come, let's get you inside, the powder room is on the left dear."

Mrs. Swift had arranged for an acquaintance to serve them dinner, so that the three could enjoy the evening. Jon had showed Martha his old room, as they were instead to use the guest suite. Mrs. Swift had insisted that they would be more comfortable in the first-floor suite, and it had been recently re-decorated.

It was after ten when Jon's mother retired to sleep, leaving the two out on the porch. Jon suggested to Martha, "I think she likes you," and then he moved quite close, "As I had assumed, that you would be sleeping alone tonight."

Martha shushed him, "It is a pleasant evening Jon, and your mother may hear us, as I noticed that the upper windows were all open."

Jon agreed, and they spoke quietly. He told Martha about the first girl he had been with, as the experience had occurred on the same outdoor sofa they were sitting on.

"My mother now wears a small hearing device, but some years ago, I had someone, whose name is unimportant, and she was here with me, as my mother was dead asleep. Even then she couldn't hear well, and we, well, we tried to make love. It was chilly that night, and I was inexperienced."

Then he went quiet, as he realized that his false statement might be exposed somehow, as someday Martha might meet his sister Micele's old high school girlfriend. Martha reached to hold him close, waiting for him to continue, but clearly, she wasn't to learn more of this past event.

At nearly eleven that night, a car drove slowly up the drive, and Jon stood.

"Who could this be?" he said, as Mattie straighten her dress, and stood up as well.

Jon walked close to the small Toyota, as the window dropped and in the rear seat was Micele.

"Hi Jon, I was hoping to not disturb anyone," she explained.

"The flight was re-routed, and this driver brought me from Stewart, near the Air Force base."

Micele had a small case and a second soft bag.

"Here, sis, let me help you," and he noticed that Martha was now besides him.

"And this is Martha. And this is Micele, my wise and older sister." Jon moved aside as the two women embraced.

"Martha, and you are lovely, Jon, hadn't told me," and Micele looked at him.

She looked to the house, "Mom has her hearing aid off, huh?"

Then she walked up the steps, "I'm exhausted, but I need to clean up a bit."

Ten minutes later, the three sat at the kitchen table.

"We'd planned to head back in the early afternoon," Jon said. "But we can hang a bit longer".

Later that night in bed Jon explained to Martha about his sisters' partner, and that they had a child on the way, "Sandra is five months along."

He didn't share that he was the sperm donor, because even his mother was not aware.

The following morning, they all awoke before eight, and Mrs. Swift insisted and preparing a generous mid-day meal, of local pork and dairy produces. Micele spent some of the time, on her phone, as her partner was not feeling well. Thankfully, they all were able to sit and spend an hour with the food. Micele, quizzed Jon about his latest assignments, as if she was the Judge of the cases, and Jon seemed to enjoy her comments.

"Martha, my sister, well let's just say that she is important to me and has always looked out for the best opportunity. I'm happy, that now you two have met, and now she might stop harping on me to settle down," but Micele wasn't there yet.

"I like your girlfriend Jon, and maybe by Thanksgiving, when Sandy visits we can get to know each other better," Jon just rolled his eyes.

"Martha, he'll be a supportive partner," Micele said.

"And he has a few tricks in his quiver," Micele continued as she reached to hold Martha's fingers.

Turning to Mrs. Swift, Micele said, "She has the softest hands mom," and now Mrs. Swift stood to stand beside Martha.

Having the two important women, seemingly approving of Martha, caused Jon to smile.

Martha and Jon left to return to the city in the late afternoon, leaving Micele with Mrs. Swift. In the morning it had rained, but the weather cleared before they got in the rented car.

"So, your sister will ride the train to the City, and meet you on Tuesday Jon?" Mrs. Swift asked.

On Tuesday morning Micele called Jon's cellphone early and asked whether he had spoken of their lovemaking to Martha.

"Come on Micele," Jon was annoyed, "Let's meet for lunch, near my midtown office," he said.

His sister giggled, "Specifically Jon-boy," but his phone lost the signal.

Jon had not shared Martha's sexuality on Sunday, nor with her on the phone, deferring until Micele arrived for lunch.

They met at a Five Guys on forty-eighth Street. Jon was still annoyed at his sister, but they softly kissed. Micele rubs her hand across his butt, and Jon moved back a step.

"Micele, not here," and he told her, "Our past sex life shouldn't be spread Micele, so let's keep it private. Have you ever shared all of the details with Sandy?"

"She only knows that I have slept with my younger brother. I haven't detailed all of the acts involved, nor the numbers Jon."

Micele remembered explaining to her young brother, back then, that they would only have anal sex, 'I can't be found to be carrying a baby, especial yours Jon'.

"Sandy loves my anal attention though Jon," Micele said.

Their incestuous sexual play had begun years earlier, when she came home from college and found him beating off with her panties. Standing with Jon now, she recalled that moment years ago, as she looked at her brother.

Micele had said that first time years ago, 'why not have this,' and then her brother's face collapsed as he watched, and she dropped the robe off her shoulders, to expose her twenty-two-year-old curves.

Her simple blowjob was followed by his going down on her pussy. They had only oral sex, until months later.

In the crowded Five-Guys, as they walked to the table, Jon tried to explain how he met Martha. They were seated and had ordered their meal, and Jon looked about, and quietly said, "And there is something you should know, and she and I have discussed it. Martha feels that I should tell you".

Micele, put down her phone and looked at him.

"What's the secret bro?"

Jon hesitated, only a brief moment, then he said quickly, "My girlfriend is trans, and she has not had sexual reassignment surgery." Jon said and waited for her reaction.

Micele considered this warily for an instant.

"You mean that your girlfriend is," Micele look intently at her brother.

"I meant to say, that she has a penis?" Micele said, in amazement.

Jon nodded.

Then Micele stood up, but bent to whisper in his right ear, as she excused herself.

"I need to rub one off, right now," and she strutted away in her noisy heels, clicking on the tile floor of the burger place.

Jon watched as his sexy twenty-nine-year-old sister, dressed in a black leather mini-skirt and heels, walked away, He had been watching her carefully during their walk to lunch, as she had worn a white silk blouse which allowed her lacy camisole to be seen.

Micele was gone for about five minutes. As the waiter refilled his water glass, he saw her approaching the table. Her face was flushed, but she was smiling, as she sat down across from him.

"Now, you were about to explain her, your lover, to your lover, correct?" Micele said, reaching for his hand.

Jon smiled, "You're still full of surprises Micele," he said as she placed something in his hand.

Jon quickly felt the damp, tiny panty in his hand.

Micele said, "I was attracted to her on Saturday honey, then you tell me," she paused and smiled lewdly at Jon.

"Well, it was just too much. Will I be seeing her tonight, for dinner Jon?" but he saw that her smile was randy.

"Micele, we are doing good and Martha has not completely learned the bit about us, our sleeping together. Can you just go easy," but Jon saw her stare.

Micele then suggested a three-some, but Jon was now shaking his head.

"Slow down Micele, I mean, really?" but he could see that she was more than joking.

"Sharing Jon, just as we have over these years. For god sake, you have been with Sandy, so it seems only reasonable," but Jon interrupted her.

- - - - - - - - - -

Jon had revealed the past, and Micele's sexuality to Martha a few days before, including how he had impregnated Sandy for Micele. The details had come from him slowly, as he describes the complex relationship with his sister. Jon eventually explained, weeks later, how Micele was the woman on the porch, who had entered his bottom.

"She only pushed her finger inside."

Martha had asked for more information.

"She didn't just happen to be, there, and then you two fucked, Jon. There's more to be told," Martha said.

Jon had explained how they had first had anal intercourse.

"My mother had gone on a trip with her two girlfriends, a year after the death of our father. Though their marriage had led to separation, when I was eighteen, she was quite devastated by the quick medical downturn, and her friends felt she needed to be distracted. So, my older sister came home from Chicago, where she was studying, for a long weekend that spring. It was just after my eighteenth birthday when mom flew to Europe. I'll be the first to say, Micele didn't initiate our affair, as it was started when her best friend from high school showed up. Tricia was always a bit flirty, but that afternoon she was over the top, and she was dressed a bit slutty as well, with heels and exposed garters, you know, a kind of 'Madonna, Boy-Toy' look, and truthfully, I didn't understand the 'Butch-Dike' thing that she and Micele had going, but needless to say I was aroused by seeing Tricia, and also watched the two as they made-out," Jon looked up at Martha's eyes. She was listening carefully.

"Later that evening, it started," and Jon began the explanation of his relationship with Micele, his older sister:

" 'Jon, what's the matter?' Tricia asked, standing nearly naked at my bedroom doorway. It was after ten and she had been with my sister. I had heard their lovemaking."

"I saw Tricia lick her lips, 'Your sister tastes so good, Jon, you should go to her, and have a taste too?' "

My back was to the door, but in the mirror over my bureau, I saw her and realized quickly, that she could see my hard-on, as my boxer shorts were tented.

"I told Tricia, no," but she just giggled and turned to leave.

'She's waiting for you Jon, and I don't have my dildo with me tonight. She needs to be fucked, really bad, so that is why I will quietly leave.'

"Tricia, then walked to the stairs," then I heard her say, 'I'll be seeing you Jon, maybe tomorrow evening, huh, big boy?', but I didn't enter my sister's room."

"Later that night Micele came beside my bed; she was naked." Jon paused, and Martha moved closer and hugged him.

"I heard a noise and awoke, and looked up and Micele was there squeezing her naked breasts, 'You will fuck me, Jon,' she said, and was near me, as she was standing next to my bed, 'But only in my butt, is that understood?'.