The Bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon reached to caress Mattie's soft sex.

"Just you tonight, okay Jon?" she moaned, feel his fat cock deeper now.

"I like when I can milk your stiff cock Jon," Mattie squealed, as she was pulled up and they embraced. Jon cock was still within her tight butt. They rotated so that Mattie was on top.

Now Mattie was moving around faster and harder, as he lay still, she was using her thighs to rise and fall onto his cock. She felt Jon touching her breasts, and suddenly Mattie dropped with his length deep inside her bottom. Jon saw her smile, as she was fill completely, and she screamed softly in victory.

"I love when you're deep like this Jon," she bent to kiss him, rising slightly.

"To me, it is very important to hold you like this," she said with his nut against her bum.

Mattie had taken him to bed many times, but still she knew he was hers. She had taken everything her man could give her body, and she could care less about the subtle initial discomfort.

Jon smiled as Mattie handled his body.

"You have me right where you want me Mattie?" he asked.

She looked up into his eyes, "Yes lover, please, push that fat cock into me!"

Jon did move, but slowly, and Mattie let go, turning and falling back to the bed, and she push a pillow beneath her bum, to hold her ass higher, and Jon's stiff penis moved into her bottom again.

"Every time, you feel so amazing Mattie, as I love you!" Jon was not moving, but Mattie was again rolling her hips, back and forth across the pillow, as Jon's cock further penetrated her body.

Mattie smiled up as he moved outward, "I won't last long Jon, I'm close already," Mattie moaned.

Within moments her whole body erupted, and she release the tiny spurts of fluid out of her cock-tip and onto her tummy. She looked up and saw Jon's eyes tightly shut, in concentration, and she could feel Jon tensing.

"Oh yes Mattie, yes," and then with a huge groan, Jon thrust again deeply into her bottom, several more times, as he erupted inside her hot body. Jon's penis shooting into Mattie was her favorite thing, as she loved feeling his release.

Groaning, Jon rolled over onto his hip, but quite near the edge of the bed. Mattie reached quickly, attempting to preventing his fall. She now clung to him, holding his arm and leg, and then she lifted her leg over his.

"Oh, what a messy bit of lovemaking," as Mattie felt the syrup dripping from her bottom, onto Jon's thigh.

Each week the two seemed to find more things to share, but she hadn't spoken of her family. One evening Jon asked about Martha's parents, though she had mentioned that she had a sister.

"Jon, there are a million miles between me and my parents. I couldn't imagine that they will ever understand," she didn't continue.

He felt he needed to be aware and pushed for some perspective, and Martha relented. They had finished their meal and were relaxing on the sofa at Martha's condo. An old movie was on the television.

"They are older, and no longer living together, as my dad's health caused him to move into a care facility, but that was over three years ago. They both see me as confused," she paused and looked away.

She moved to adjust the hem of her skirt, and then pulled her legs beneath her and laid against the arm of the sofa, a few feet away from Jon, who had also moved. They were at opposite ends of the long bench.

"And they refuse any recognition of my femininity; I am a male to them, and will not allow me this," she now stood, kicking off her work heels, and swept her hand over herself.

She explained, "I once visit him and he was so upset seeing me dressed and female," and Martha sat down again. She was anxious as Jon looked at her.

"And then he threw his dinner tray full of food at me," she almost whispered this.

Jon asked to repeat the statement.

"It was bad. A mess covered the floor, but it doesn't matter," she again sat on her bent legs.

"He was cursing me, and then he threw the tray. I was easily able to avoid his attack," Martha smirked slightly.

"Well, I stood near the wall, away from the food, and I listened for a few more minutes, as the verbal assault continued. Then an orderly entered and cleaned up the room. He simply disowned me, and he swore, saying many hurtful words," Martha wasn't crying, but she was clearly upset.

Jon moved closer and held her.

A few minutes later she spoke of her mother, but she had to pause.

"I just have difficulty, as she became so hostile," Martha stood and began to pace.

Jon sat and waited for her, for several moments.

"My mother was always fun, and interesting, but she lived under a standard set by my father's righteous beliefs. I thought that after their separation; they aren't divorced Jon. I had hoped that she would have an openness to my life changes, but her hate of my femaleness hasn't stopped. Every few months, I receive a call, and listen dutifully, as she rants about me and my lifestyle decisions," now Martha looked at Jon.

"I can live without their support or love, but I do wish that her aggressive calls would cease, as it takes me several hours, sometimes a full day, to get beyond her hateful speech," Martha looked down, and Jon stood and held her.

She was quiet, but Jon still needed to understand the other sibling, "And your sister?"

Martha explained that Sarina had elected to join a religious group after school and had moved to the west. She had declared her family null.

"She left, and in some ways so have I," Martha said.

"She is a woman living with a family. Yes, with four others; as wives to a fifty-year old man. They are strongly restricted and live miles away from any society," Jon listened as she continued.

"She and I have not seen each other for almost three years," Martha didn't seem upset to describe her sister.

"Sarina is almost two years older, and she really followed our parents believes, until her twentieth birthday. I recall her just disappearing," Martha said this with a flat tone.

Martha showed Jon a small image, and he was surprised.

"She looks tall," and Martha explained that her father was well over six-foot.

"Sarina returned only once, while I was in college, and I had a chance to snap that picture," Martha added. "She is not quite six feet, but five inches taller than me."

Jon considered this, as he took the picture, "So she doesn't smile?"

Martha softly groaned, "Sarina was difficult to be around, as she was quite humorless."

Jon then asked, "What brought her back east?"

Martha explained that her parents had demanded that Sarina visit.

"They knew of my decision to transition, and they had set up a simple Trust, excluding me from the small estate, but Sarina was necessary, to accept the responsibility."

Martha seemed okay as she spoke of the rejection, then something caused her to look away. Jon moved and held her as she explained.

"Sarina laughed at me just after I made that photo. She roared and screamed at me, 'you fucking weirdo. They hate you!'"

Jon now realized that though Martha had settled this past in her own mind, replaying the details to him was difficult. His questions had been settled, but he wished that she had been respected by her family.

He asked her softly, "Is there any reason, that you will ever need them?"

Martha looked into his eyes and considered his question. She had a small group of friends, and Stella was important too. Martha wanted Jon to fall in love with her, and she was close to certain that he was true, and would be the one, but she knew that she would never see the three family members again. She couldn't give an answer to Jon, so she kissed him.

As their kiss continued, Martha knew she would be safe with Jon. She had clearly explained her love of this man to Stella, and though her now ex-lover agreed, Martha still had a small lust for her. Somehow, she would need to separate herself without destroying their friendship. It might take some time, but Mattie was patient.

Jon heard the door bell, "That would be our dinner," and he walked to the door.

Several weeks later Martha received a text from Stella early one afternoon:

'Can I see you this evening?'

After work Martha was hoping to meet Jon for the bus ride under the river, but Jon was delayed. It was near five and the bus wasn't packed, yet there were people standing. She was seated on the aisle, near the back door when the bus driver braked aggressively.

"Fucking a-hole," Mattie heard the driver curse, as the group standing near her was thrown and two of the riders were toppled. The guy standing near to Martha had been drinking from a tall cup, and the incident caused the cup top to come off, and the cold cola to spill, most it on to Martha. The cola had soaked and stained her blouse and she tried to conceal the affect, but her brassiere was clearly evident, and her nipples were now erect. The man apologized and tried to help wipe away the liquid, but Martha, stopped him.

"Please sir, I will deal with it myself. Keep your hands off of me!" she said, as she immediately stood. The cola was now pooling on the seat, and her bottom was damp. Her taupe skirt was darkened by the soda, and some had even seeped into her shoes. She glared at the stranger, as she removed each heel to pour out the liquid.

Her stop was minutes ahead, but the stupid man was now staring at her. Though he wasn't being mean, he had ruined her outfit, and she was aware of how her chest now appeared.

"Can I at least offer to pay for your cleaning of the skirt and top Miss?" he said, but Mattie wanted to be rid of him, and the bus had now stopped. She swung around and she immediately got off the bus.

Looking back, she saw that the man was doing the same, but he went to the front door.

He was near enough to say, "Please Miss. I am sorry," but Mattie was walking quickly away.

She realized that she didn't want this lout to track her to the condo, so she walked instead towards Jon's place. She looked over her shoulder, as the brainless idiot was still following her, now a bit closer, as she was thinking, who brings such a large drink on to a bus!

Martha decided to try a different route, and she turned north and tried to walk a little faster, though her three-inch heels were controlling her pace. Having tried to elude the man, she had returned to Main Street. She saw another bus coming. She was quite a sight, with the brown cola stains on the off-white blouse, but at least the top was somewhat dry now, and her brassiere was less evident. She was going to get back on the bus, and get away from the guy tailing her, now only a few feet back.

Jon was standing in the back portion of the braking bus, and he saw his lover, and the man so near. He quickly moved to the back doorway, and as soon as the bus stopped, he pushed through the door.

"Martha!" he called out, as she was near the front door, about to step up and enter the bus.

She turned and smiled seeing Jon, just as the guy reached out to touch her arm. Jon saw this and he quickly moved the twenty feet. Taking her into his arms and he kissed her. As they hugged, Martha scowled at the man.

"What happened honey? You are a mess," Jon said as the bus drove off, leaving the three standing at the curb.

Martha started to weep, "He dumped," but Jon now understood the situation.

"Who are you?" the man asked Jon, standing with his arms folded and looking at the two.

Turning to confront the man Jon said, "I am her boyfriend," Jon glared at the man.

He held Martha, "And what does that matter to you?" But now Jon moved ahead and between Martha and the guy.

"It was a misfortune," the man said, standing quite near the two, but then he looked at Martha closely. He was within a few feet of her and seemed to notice something.

He smirked and chuckled as he said, "You've got a very beautiful, ah, girlfriend," the man said, and now he laughed loudly, as he backed off a few feet, while reaching into his pants pocket.

Jon was not happy, and he lifted his hands, but with his palms outward.

"Mister, I can't imagine what you're trying to do here, after ruining my girlfriend's evening," but he resisted his urge to smack the man.

Seeing that Jon was a little agitated, the guy continued to move backward, but his hand was in his pocket. Jon was anxious and thought the man might have a bad intent.

"Just stay back mister," he said, as the man pulled out a few bills from his pocket.

"No worries," he said, and Jon immediately thought that this guy might be a Canadian.

"I would like to pay for the cleaning, as that is one beautiful," the man was now stuttering.

"Well, I would," and he tossed the bills towards Jon.

Jon looked back quickly at Martha, who had moved her hand to her front of her skirt, then Jon looked back at the man.

"It's fine man, it's your business, you know," the guy said as he chuckled, and turned slightly as Jon appeared more upset.

The man pointed, "That your cutie is a girl, with a dick!" he said pointing at Martha's groin, and he ran off laughing.

Jon looked back at Martha, wondering how this stranger had come to this conclusion, and he saw the bump at her mons pubis, and that Martha's tape restricting her penis must have released. There was an evident bulge at her skirt. He turned and started to chase the guy, but Martha stepped to him, hoping to pause the fight.

"No Jon, it isn't worth it, please!" as Martha now tried to restrain his right arm as Jon was reaching to punch the man.

Martha cried out, "Ouch!", as the effort caused her to take a bit of a hit.

The guy was a way off now, and he was still laughing.

But they both heard as he called out, "Cock lovers!"

Now Jon turned and rushed down the block, but the man was over fifty feet away.

"Whoa, stay away big boy!" the guy called out loudly, and the guy again ran down the block.

Jon stopped, as he heard Martha cursing, as she was stepping along, as Jon was running.

"That fucker isn't worth it!" she screamed.

Jon came back to her, and held her close, and he could feel that Martha was a little excited.

Jon quietly said, "I do love your little dick!" and he kissed her, as Martha's hand glided over the small bulge.

"Let's get to your apartment, so that I can deal with my, ah," but Jon's kisses stopped the sentence. As they walked the few blocks Martha held her bag to conceal the still apparent bulge.

"That has never happened," she said, meaning the tape release.

"I was embarrassed," she said, but Jon just pulled her close.

"It was warm, and I should have worn my control panty," Martha said as they reached Jon's.

"Are you still going to meet Stella?" he asked as he opened the apartment door.

Martha smiled, "I have an hour mister," she said as they entered the vestibule.

Stella was waiting at the bar in Jersey City, when Martha arrived, fresh from a shower and happy that Jon was now calm. The two women cheek kissed as Stella saw that the wine was now being poured.

The flush on Martha's face caused Stella to snicker.

"Well, you've clearly just made love!" Stella said, as she handed Martha the glass.

"No champagne this evening?" Martha asked, blushing.

Stella looked at her ex-lover as she spoke, "He is lucky," but Martha interrupted her.

"I am the lucky one, as he is my friend and my boyfriend," Martha smiled. "And he can defend me too!" but Martha didn't explain her statement of the earlier event.

Stella changed the subject, as she reached for the red wine. She told Martha of her latest romance.

"She is a banker," she explained their meeting and her new friends' career.

"And she is quite tall," but Martha saw some concern in Stella's eyes.

"Oh?" Martha said, knowing that Stella was close to seventy inches tall, and with her heels, well over six foot.

"Andrea is tall, over six feet, actually just six. Well maybe six-one." now Martha understood why Stella wanted to meet, as she had spoken about tall girls before.

"That's a nice name. What else is concerning you about this woman?" and immediately Martha knew.

"Oh god, Stella, she's trans?" Martha asked, trying to withhold her concern.

Stella explained that she felt very attracted to Andrea.

"But she is simply too big for me," and she explained that the girl was over a hundred-fifty.

"Yeah, it's on me, but Mattie, ah, I can't get beyond the weight," Stella took another drink from her wine.

"And I need to call her tomorrow, as we were considering a weekend together."

Martha listened as Stella explained that Andrea looks noticeably tall, and bigger-boned. Martha knew that Stella needed to settle her feelings, but she listened as Stella whined about her dilemma.

"Sure, as the sex is quite good," Stella said, and Martha she showed the gesture, as Stella moved her hands apart.

Martha groaned, "Wow!" as Stella implied that Andrea was quite large between her thighs.

"But when I watch her getting dressed, I just don't see her as feminine enough, you know Mattie?"

Stella insisted on calling her that even though Martha had asked several times to use 'Martha'.

Martha spoke quickly.

"She has transitioned correct?" and Stella nodded, but also called the barkeep.

Turning back to Martha, "Of course, silly," and Stella ordered a second round.

"I shouldn't feel this way, you know. But when we were out the other night, Andrea decided to wear a pair of four-inch heels, and we attracted too much attention," Stella smiled as the wine arrived.

"Thank you, sir," Stella said as the wine arrived.

She then turned to look at Martha, "And I heard several nasty comments," Stella was now a little upset.

Now Martha was concerned.

"You can choose whom you like to sleep with, and Andrea may be beyond you, and your self-aware sensuality," she could see that Stella was not navigating the changing dynamics of this possible relationship.

Stella, sat close, and her knees were against Mattie's.

Martha sensed that Stella had a plan, but she was determined to resist her ex-lover. She was Jon's lover now, and his girlfriend.

Stella moved closer.

"Can't I get lucky, twice?" she was implying how Martha had come into her life, and Martha giggled.

"Well, then get Dave to go out with you again," as Martha recalled their first meeting years ago.

Stella looked away but also remembered.

"Yeah," and she chuckled, "Seeing your tiny dick that night changed me Mattie."

They talked for a while longer, then ordered a small plate.

"I needed to eat," Martha said.

Stella had explained how her on-line dating was difficult.

"Here's the pictures she sent me," and Martha saw the four images of Andrea.

"She looks quite lovely Stella," but Stella interrupted her.

"Yeah, sure, except there is no scale reference," Stella seemed exasperated.

"The woman knows how to arrange an image, and I just missed that she was, large," Stella said, as she took the phone back from Martha, but also attempted to kiss her ex-lover.

"Stella!" Martha said.

"I'm not with you any longer!" but Stella's hand slipped beneath Martha's dress hem.

"No! Stella!" Martha said as she rotated off of the stool, to stand and straighten her dress.

"I think I will leave," she said, as Stella now also stood. It appeared as if no other patrons were aware of the advance Stella attempted, so Martha look about. She was miffed, but calmly stood looking at Stella.

Stella apologized, "I miss you Mattie," but Martha reached for her small clutch bag.

"Well, you aren't in a gay bar Stella. The idea, that you felt comfortable," Martha was more upset now, as she realized that her tape holding her sex was loose again. She considered how aggressive Stella had been.

"I need to visit the restroom," she sternly looked at Stella.

"You have somehow pulled my tuck loose," and Stella moved aside, as Martha walked off.

1...56789...11