The Bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Micele slept with me for those next four nights," Jon felt a little sad, explaining his incestuous relationship to Martha.

"So, you're telling me," Martha now asked, "That you had a sexual relationship with your sister, for years?"

Jon felt the discussion was going to end badly.

Martha then asked, "When was the last time you had sex with her?"

Jon felt he had to be completely up front with Martha, as the two were moving towards a serious commitment.

Jon paused, but he turned to look at Martha, and he took her hands.

"I haven't slept with Micele in well over a year. It may be closer to two years, but she asked me to be with her lover, Sandra. That was five months ago."

Martha looked at him, as she carefully considered this.

"So you are the father of your sister and her lovers' baby?"

He nodded quickly, "Her wife actually, as the two are married now".

Martha, with her hands still holding Jon's asked, "How many times did the two of you sleep together, to get her pregnant? Sandy, I mean."

Jon looked surprised by the question.

"Only the once Martha. Sandy had prepared and knew her cycle."

He then explained, "She is a lesbian, so Sandy wants to be normal, and Micele's lover, and wife," Jon wasn't emotional, but he was resolved.

Martha had slowly pulled her hands loose, but now Jon saw her anxiety. She had been resting and listening with her back on the bed headboard. Now Martha slipped lower to lie down and she was quiet.

She turned and pulled Jon close, "That is a lot to digest Jon," Martha said.

- - - - - - - - - -

After lunch Jon took his sister to his office, as he had one important document to sign. While there he put down his cellphone, and without Jon noticing, Micele walked to his desk, and while he was away from the office, she browsed his text chain, focusing on the one with Martha.

When he returned, Jon suggested that since the afternoon was nice, that they would take the ferry across the Hudson. Along the way, Micele didn't hint that she had read the text, but she knew what Martha had told Jon: 'I need to skip dinner tonight, to think'.

When the ferry was docking at the first stop, in Hoboken, Micele walked off, and waved to Jon. He had just a few moments to move towards the plank and get off himself. He ran a few steps to catch up with his sister. He saw her tight bottom and the mini-skirt and reached into his pants pocket to palm the still damp thong panty his sister had given him.

Micele, walking along in her heels, across the cobbles, was slowed as Jon gently took her left arm.

"I guess you wanted to see the changes, since you were living here?" he said as he handed Micele her panties back.

Micele only nodded as Jon walked alongside, and she walked into the lady's washroom. A moment later they exited the terminal.

"This is still underused. I wonder if City Hall has been repaired," she said as they were now on a more level sidewalk.

"You move in those shoes, as well as Martha does," he said.

Micele, turned and smirked at him, then she looked toward the old building.

"Little has changed, but It is at least still here."

Then his sister said, "She has a very cute bottom, Jon," they Micele giggled.

"I won't push you on bedding her Jon," and then she took his hand.

"Let's get a drink kiddo," Micele said, as they approached Cooper's.

Later they had dinner at Barbes' after they walked uptown, and then Jon called for a cab.

"I'll sleep on the sofa Micele," but his sister, glared at him as the cab stopped in front of the building. They didn't speak as they climbed the stoop, but Micele paused inside the vestibule.

"Let's get this straight, I will expect you in bed with me Jon. We don't have to fuck, but maybe. It is my prerogative, Jon. Do you see how this is the case?" and Micele moved closer to her brother.

She looked into his eyes, as her hand reached and came to hold his belt.

"We both want this kiss," and her lips came close, for a soft initial kiss. Jon's response was tentative, but when Micele's hand entered the top of his trousers, there was real passion in his kiss.

Once upstairs Jon let Micele prepare for bed first, which he knew would require some time. He reviewed the evening and the back-and-forth, as Micele had spoken of their relationship during dinner.

Waiting near the bath door, he wondered out loud if her lover really was for her being with him.

"Sandy?" Micele said from behind the closed door.

"Well she knows I haven't had a real cock in over eighteen months," she was referring to their last night together.

"And she knows I'm a better lover if I'm fucked, at least every few months," she said as she opened the door, with a towel wrapped about her.

Micele, had spoken of Sandy's strap-on play.

"Girls need to be fucked Jon, and I'd suggest that you ask Martha," but he rolled his eyes, and he wouldn't call Martha, even as Micele taunted him.

"She needs a guy like you; one who knows how to fuck a bum-hole," Micele had stated sharply.

Now Jon walked to the back of the apartment, just as Micele walked to the bedroom. Turning he saw her naked body, haloed by the light from the hall scones. He knew that she would have her way, as his sister always had. He had decided that since Martha now knew of the relationship, and she knew that Micele would be spending the next couple of nights with him, that she had to assume that the two would be together, and active sexually.

Jon recalled their first encounters and how his sister, though she was slightly smaller, she was fit. Though he could easily have stopped her intrigue, and walked away, somehow, she knew how to control him, and he would easily follow her, again tonight, into the bedroom. He wasn't sure that he wanted to be with her, and he watched as she turned slightly, and there he saw it. The bulbous round form, of her favorite anal toy. He had seen her using the toy; it was stainless steel, but it was unique, as it had a nearly two-inch round ball protruding from her butt cheeks. He had seen her wearing many different types, including a little foxtail plug. Jon saw that Micele was moving slowly and was now closer. Jon watched as she turned, and she rubbed her toy, the protruding ball-toy, against his thigh. He knew that the plug was large, preparing her back opening.

"You know how badly I need it, so don't play these games tonight. I have this fucking plug inside me, to open me for your fat cock, little brother. Come with me Jon, and touch me," she said softly as she continued to rub her steel toy against him.

He was now quite hard, and he moved slightly and Micele's bottom was now against his crotch, and the steel ball was rubbing against his stiffing prick.

"My toy, you know how filled I need to be Jon. Pull it out, just a little Jonny," and Jon felt his sister's hand now on his hardness.

"Oh boy, that is a stiffy!" but quickly Jon felt her rotate, and in a moment his trousers were dropped and Micele took his penis into her mouth.

"I have known how to get you into bed, as my warm mouth has been doing for years. You need a little more; an assertive lead," Micele was quiet, as she suckled his cock.

"You think that I have forgot how to seduce you?" she moaned as her fingers held his hardness.

Micele was licking and stroking his dick, as her other hand played with her steel toy between her butt cheeks.

"I love pulling a little out," ahhh!" Micele said while her right hand held his wet dick.

"And then releasing it, oh," she was teasing herself.

"I'm so full Jon!"

Jon was still hesitant, and now he pulled away, and his dick slipped from Micele's mouth, and away from her attentive tongue.

"I can't Micele," he said assertively.

"I want to be able to stay only with Martha. You are way too lascivious, and I will sleep alone!" he said as Micele just giggled.

Micele now stood, and Jon watched as she reached around, and withdrew the large anal toy.

"Aggh, oh! There it comes. Aahh. Alright," Micele gasped as the fat anal probe escaped her ass seal.

"Enough for tonight, but I will try again, tomorrow," and Micele walked back to the bedroom.

She called out, once more trying to get him into the bed.

"Jonny, my ass is gapping for you. Come in here and lick me there," but her call went unanswered.

Jon stood alone, thinking of his next move, and for a brief moment he was going into the bedroom. Then he was blinded, as a flash went off.

He heard Micele laughing.

"But I have this dick-pic now Jonny."

His hands dropped to cover his still hard penis, and he mumbled, "Bitch!"

"I came to see you, and I have," Micele was holding her cell, and Jon saw her nakedness.

"I have seen you," she said as she skipped into the bedroom.

"If she had cared to, Mattie could have sucked you off, and I wouldn't have been allowed this opportunity to do so, Jon. So, get straight with her, soon," Micele said from the bed.

Jon stood in the darkened living room, and glanced at the small sofa, then he saw his running shoes. He pulled his pants up, and he then opened the hall closet, and pulled on a hoodie, then the shoes, and grabbed his keys and ran down the stairs.

He had a key to Martha's condo, but paused, considering how he would handle the intrusion, as it was now near midnight. Then he realized, that he was simply home, and therefore he should feel empowered to just open the second-floor door, enter, and slip into her bed.

As the door opened, it squeaked, and he heard Martha gasp.

"Who's there? Jon?" as she jumped out of the bed.

"Jon, yes," and the two embraced in the open doorway.

Jon said, as he kissed Martha, "I can't be anywhere else, Martha, this is us, and I am home, okay?" Jon held his lover, and caressed her body through the knee length, dark gray, Henley sleeping shirt that covered his lovers' curves.

The following evening, Micele met them in the City, after Martha had finished a work assignment. They enjoyed a Korean barbecue on Thirty-Second street. Jon was surprised how his sister had behaved, since last night was still in the back of his mind.

Then Micele asked, "Martha, is your penis larger than Jon's?" and she smirked at Jon.

Martha wasn't surprised and had a simple follow-up.

"Mine is this large," showing Micele her left thumb.

"And my bottom loves how he fills me," she saw Micele blushing.

"Touché Martha," was all Micele said.

Afterward, the three visited the Observation Platform of the Empire State Building. Even after nine at night, there were a good many people, from all over the world, enjoying the clear views and comfortable weather.

"Okay," Micele offered on the way down the elevator, "I'm staying in Manhattan tonight, and I am meeting an old friend. There's a bar in a hotel, named the Arlo, just around the corner. It's just a block away, so you two can get back to Weehawken on your own."

Martha came to her, "Micele, thank you for saving him, last night."

As they hugged, Micele looked at Jon, "Oh, so he told on me?" Micele said, and she briefly glared at her brother.

Martha kissed her cheek, "No, but I had figured that you would have tried," and they hugged again.

"Well, you and he have me to be thankful, you know. He was a quick learner," and Micele then kissed Martha's on the lips. Jon saw Martha's eyes open wide, then he saw his sister French kissing his lover.

Micele's hand quickly came across Martha's bottom, but she stopped the kiss, releasing Martha with a little push away.

"I was hoping for something more intimate," Micele said. Though the kiss was short Martha now understood how capable Micele was. She was flustered as Jon came to her side.

"But I will adjust my desires, okay Mattie?" using the name that only Jon used, when they were being romantic.

Micele, felt Martha tense a little, "Come on dear; he was with me, for years, so of course he would share that with me!"

Leaving Micele, the two walked across town to the ferry. They discussed Micele's late evening plan.

"She had a roommate here, in the City, something like four years ago. Donni, but I can't recall her last name, as she has recently been divorced. Over the years I met her and Donni several times for drinks, but I was still in law school, so Micele treated me like her date, and she covered the expenses."

Martha squeezed his hand, "Do you think, that this woman knew of your relationship?" she asked.

Jon thought a moment; as he recalled the time, he had been with the two women, and considered whether to share this past event.

He started to explain, "You know how I told you, that Micele required anal," he said holding Martha. They had stopped walking for a minute.

"Well Donni and Micele were some-times lovers, and Micele, well, she offered to teach Donni how to take a guy's penis into her ass. I know it sounds crude, because, I was set up. I needn't share all of the details," Jon said, but Martha pressed his hands.

"Yes, please tell me, so that I have something on your sister, as she has something secret about me," Martha said.

"And, we have a twenty-minute walk Jon".

Jon started, "Donni wasn't fat, but she was not as thin as Micele, and she wanted to be able to offer her backside to her new husband. My sister had given her a toy, and had suggested my role, without telling me. So, one Friday evening, I arrived at their apartment, thinking we're heading out shortly. I swear I was not aware at the time. Well, Micele had a bunch of toys, it's just that I didn't think about them, and so I arrived at Donni's apartment, for what was to be drinks, on this Friday evening, and the two open the door, and I see that their dressed, but in only lingerie, and each is holding a phallus, a dildo," Jon said.

Martha, giggled as she moved closed, "Both had fake cocks?"

Jon, looked at her, "Yeah, it sounds funny, each was holding one, pink for Micele, and Donni held a purple one, but I'm staring at two sexy women, and one is my sister, and she is reaching for me, as I tried to withdraw, only to feel both women, now pulling my arms. Pulling me into the apartment."

The story continued, as they were stopped at Eight Avenue for the traffic. Jon had explained how the girls, had both fellated him, as he stood, with his back against the door.

"So, you came from the blowjob?" Martha asked.

Jon shook his head no.

"Then Micele tells Donni, 'get on the sofa, he's ready Donni,' and Micele takes my tie, and pulls me near her roommate, saying, 'Just fuck her bottom, she's clean, and ready, then you can excuse yourself Jon,' ".

Jon paused, "It was weird.", he said.

"So that's what I did. I fucked Donni's tight butthole, and filled her, then I stood up, settled my pants and left," Jon said, looking across the crosswalk.

Martha was astonished, "You mean, Micele had you initiate her girlfriend to dick, in the butt, and you didn't stay the night?"

Jon assured Martha, "You, Sandy, and Donni, are the only ones who are aware of my relationship with Micele. I remember that Donni was distracted, back then, with her engagement, but yes, Micele and her were together as I left. It was embarrassing Martha, for my sister had to have explained to Donni, about our lovemaking, and the anal sex!"

Then Jon received a text from his sister, it was a photo of her kissing Donni, whom seemed to be enjoying herself. A second text arrived:

'just twisting your head Jonny'

Jon showed Martha the snapshot.

A moment later Martha asked about the second alert.

"Micele is just taunting me, she can be a pain," as they approached the ferry booth. They moved forward. His sister had sent him the picture of his cock the other night.

As the ferry started to move away from the dock Martha asked, "Jon, did she ever ask you to allow her to fuck your bottom?"

Jon had resisted this part of the relationship. He had been open regarding his past, except for this. They were on the ferry, near the bow, and he explained.

"Martha, you can see how able she is, and she was so capable of, and on one evening, she did."

Martha could see that he was a little embarrassed, "Jon, you're getting some action, with your beautiful sister, is way more over the top than the idea, that my lover has been topped!"

On the walk from the ferry they were quiet, but as they approached Martha's stoop, she asked Jon, "It is beyond my interest, but if you're curious about it, I will be with you, and will peg you, if you want me to Jon."

He looked at her, "Mattie, I have been with you, these past months, and would willingly be below you, if that was your desire," Martha held him.

She kissed him, "Honey, what I desire, is," and she kissed him again, "That you will fuck me tonight Jon, please?"

Jon held Martha, and asked softly, "So my incestuous relationship, is in the past, as are your other men?" and Martha nodded.

"Then, we will determine, us as a couple, who comes into our bed," Jon said.

Martha looked at him, and though she agreed, she asked, "Whom might you think, should be in bed with us Jon?"

He smiled, "I can't imagine Mattie, but there is little doubt, that we have both participated in a threesome," Martha shudder.

"Stella does like you," Martha's hand was atop his pants.

"I know she would not hesitate."

Jon considered this, "But can you resist her?" he asked.

Martha, now slipped her hand, holding Jon's, along her pubis, "The question is, Mr. Swift, can you keep Micele away? She seems curious, and she has that picture."

Jon recalled the flash from the other night and didn't show the phone to Martha.

"She was a lover, and now she needs to settle down, and with Sandy; to get their home ready," Jon stated.

Martha moved toward the door, "I'll go inside Jon."

At the door, Martha asked Jon to wait, I'll need a quick rinse, five minutes, okay?"

Jon sat down on the step, and he considered the evening and the events past. His mind could still recall that first time, with Micele, and how she seemed to know how different the act was. Jon was nineteen at the time, and at that point, he had been with only one other woman. He quickly re-imagined Sherri, remembering his teaching assistant, from his college history class. Sherri was always dressed in a dress or skirt, and Jon had loved to watch her as she held the class's attention. The woman was good-looking, and she was aware of her sensuality. She was Jon's first lover, and the woman had torn off his shirt, and pushed her panties aside, that time in the small office. And Jon noted that she was wearing hose', not pantyhose. She was so excited as she jumped atop him, reaching around, to position his hard cock, and she moaned as she dropped her tight wet vagina onto his dick. The pattern was clear to him; he was attracted to slightly older women. Though Martha was only a year older, he tended to be attracted to good-looking, well-dressed, older women.

Micele was almost four years older, and she always had dressed well. His mother had provided well for both of them, but Micele had always been alluring. When she came home that summer, after graduating near the top of her class, she brought along her fashionable wardrobe, and even in her jeans, she was dressed to advantage.

He closed his eyes, and considered the voice of Micele, 'come in here Jon, this time you get something special', as he remembered seeing her that night. They were alone, and her bath, which connected with her bedroom, was open. He walked in, to see Micele laying across the bed, she was wearing some hose' and a white garment held the translucent material, with long strips; garters with clasps. She was leaning on her elbow, looking back at him.

Coming nearer, Jon could see that Micele's bottom was glistening. He remembered that she asked him to rub his finger along the crack of her bottom, 'I'm ready for you to fuck my bottom'. He recalled how quickly he disrobed, as she watched, smiling when she saw his raging hard on. When he was on the bed, Micele reached to hold his cock, and then he shifted, and she positioned his penis at her butt hole. Jon could still remember the deep warmth, as his penis moved easily into his sister's bottom. Then Micele pushed back, burying his dick in her butt. They fucked for a few minutes, when Jon felt her fingers, as Micele was playing with her body, as he fucked her. He heard her moan, 'God yes, fuck my ass' and then she became quiet and her muscles became tense. His sister was climaxing, as he pumped his cock into her ass. A moment later, Jon released and filled her bottom.