All Comments on 'The Business of Samantha Ch. 06'

by OxfordAphro

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
Good series

I should have commented on the earlier ones too, so apologies. I am enjoying this series and hoping Charlotte gets her way.

johnnuttalljohnnuttallover 4 years ago
The future

Looks like Charlotte will be joining Samantha, will it be as an owner or a sister slave?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Revenge may be Charlotte's plan for Samantha

Buying Samantha may be something for Charlotte to do for another more ulterior reason -..her own benefit., not Samantha's benefit. To get control is Samantha's assets, she will have to literally steal them from her in order to control how they may be used. Letting her boyfriend but both assets, Samantha and N'Juta is smarter and will arouse the least suspicious than for Charlotte to buy just Samantha. And to make this work would be for Charlotte to ensure that Samantha docility accepts Samantha as her Mistress and becomes her slave with little to say about her ultimate disposition. That means Samantha has to behave 100% totality as a full fledged lesbian submissive slave by lasciviously liking Charlotte's engorged pussy lips as it was the greatest thing she has ever done in h her life. Making it so believable and natural will enable the scheme to proceed on without anyone suspecting anything of the ordinary taking place.

Bottom line, K'Meko will purchase both women to escape to a nearby country where he will release the black slave girl as a free woman and keep Samantha as their new slave while Samantha finds she is royally screwed over by her best friend who now uses all her assets stolen from Samantha to keep her imprisoned as their slave. She will be constantly threatened with being sent back to Natawe to be abused far worse as a slave vice living with her protectors as their slave.

K'Meko and Charlotte will have children of their own who will have slave Samantha to take care of them for Charlotte who will make millions in deals via laptop while having Samantha lasciviously licking her pussy like a slave should do while ruing the good old days of being a deal maker for clients of her own and living as a strong independent woman with boyfriends panting to get her approval to marry her.

Samantha could try to escape from Charlotte's clutches by being assertive and forcible to grab her bags got leave the house and call cab for airport but what does she do when Charlotte starts bitch slapping her in the face constant times to cause her to profusely apologize from knees on floor only not have her call her husband to take away her bags and order Samantha to strip naked before she affixes a dog leash on her neck to formally pull her crawling to the punishment room where she will brutally discipline Samantha for becoming such an ungrateful bitch after all she did for her.

Karma is such a bitch isn't it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous