All Comments on 'The Camgirl Pt. 27'

by taylorstorms

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Interesting (or maybe not) that piece is placed in “Romance” category. Entire piece comes off melodramatic, even caricatured (both storyline and characters). Maybe by design but contrasts sharply with any number of other parts/scenes you’ve created in this series/storyline, some/many of which revolve around pain, angst, deeply emotional, often intensely erotic moments. Maybe I am projecting and/or missing something. Still caught up in Camgirl.

Hardrider56Hardrider56about 1 year ago

Another great story. Well done. These three will have some seriously messed up emotions for a while till they all figure out how to deal with it. Been in a similar situation but with out the two girls getting it on and it was a tough one to deal with. My love for both hurt me bad.

SirKevinSirKevinabout 1 year ago

Marie seems mad at herself for letting it happen and sounds like she's already beating herself up pretty hard. No need to shame her more, man... Believe her, and set up guidelines. We don't sleep with anybody without clearing it with the other one or we don't sleep with somebody unless the other person can be involved. Gotta communicate openly and clearly.

taylorstormstaylorstormsabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Migbird the placement was mostly to try and fit the chapter (as in being romance-plot) but I think from now on anything that isn't explicitly group sex, anal, etc, I'm just going to leave as the original Exhibition category. And the melodrama is on purpose. If you think I'm going a bit over, please let me know as I welcome the feedback and want to publish this eventually as a big chonky book, but I always think that anything in highschool/college setting needs some melodrama, because as a few younger cousins and friends remind me, that's often how things are when you're 18-22 (and sometimes older :P) I'm trying to blend it as well as I can with the more intensely emotional scenes, though, so let me know if you think I can do better! @Hardrider, thank you! And yup. I think you'll be interested in how the next part goes, but it's definitely gonna mess them up. And @SirKevin I think you'll like what you'll find if you RAFO :) As things go on, I dig into Liam's backstory a bit more, and I have something special planned for Marie <3 You dudes are awesome!

daiblo598daiblo5989 months ago

got to love it, he should dump Marie and go with Blake personally Blake is more my kind of girl anyway.

taylorstormstaylorstorms9 months agoAuthor

@diablo <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaylorstorms@taylorstorms
The next chapters of "The Camgirl" are up on the Patreon page. You can get early access to the most recent chapters on the $5 tier, and there are two more tiers now, each with stories about characters that appear in "The Camgirl". I try to achieve a blend of smutty and wholes...