The Choctaw Witch Pt. 02

Story Info
Will Vera succumb to cum lust?
27.9k words
4.77
15.5k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 11/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Brady
Mr_Brady
577 Followers

Welcome to part two of this series. If you haven't read part one, I highly encourage you to do that first.

Mr_Brady

The Choctaw Witch, Part Two

My son, Tom, and I had certainly enjoyed a very interesting week together. A mother and son's relationship changed dramatically from how it had been, when he had returned from his trip, and I was practically quoting scripture to him. To the start of the next week, on Sunday when I had him passionately fucking me on his bed, after we had returned from him coming with me where I regularly attended church services.

At first, when the change began, I couldn't understand what was going on. But it didn't take long until there were things happening that told me there was something, outside of myself, having a strong influence on everything.

These last few years, I tried the best I knew how not to let on to anyone, especially Tom, the battles that I had raging within myself. One part of me wanted to do what I could, to retain my good name in the community and at my church, where I had been a member in good standing for a long time.

The other part of me, desired that my fleshly wants and cravings be fulfilled. Sometimes, when I would be in the bath, I would retrieve a dildo that I had hidden away that no one, not even my husband or my son, knew about. On the days when I could have the privacy I needed, I would use it and imagine different men fucking me. Especially men who attended my church with me. My fantasies centered around me being at their house, going there to visit with their wife. But, of course, their wife wouldn't be at home. But I'd go in anyway, so I wouldn't appear to be unfriendly. Once inside with the husband, I'd imagine him telling me how attractive he found me to be, and then I'd tell them I couldn't be there with them in that way.

Most of my fantasies about these men, also consisted of them raping me. Once I tried to leave their house, they'd force me back inside where I'd be forced to undress in front of them and then be dragged by them to their bedroom.

I think the main reason I fantasized about being raped was because then, I could imagine them forcing me to suck their cock, or of them eating my pussy. From an early age, I always loved masturbating, dwelling on some of the men I knew at church forcing me to have sex with them. I guess it was because of my fantasies that I thought it was a safe and noncommittal way of engaging in oral sex with someone. If only with it being in my mind.

Sometimes, I would even be thinking of my son when I did those things with the dildo. Even though I was his mother, I could see he had grown up to be a very handsome and desirable man, who, I was sure many women wanted—even me.

On the day when he and I finally crossed the line, after getting home from church, was when I told him some of my secrets. I finally confessed to him that even when his father still lived with us, I had wanted to have Tom's cock in me, instead of my own husband's, on those rare occasions when he and I would give in to our passions and fuck.

But one of the things I had refused to do for my husband was to go down on him and suck his cock. At that time, I had a strong aversion to engaging in any type of oral sex. But the deeper truth was, that I was afraid of performing fellatio because I was concerned that my husband's ejaculate would be repulsive and gross, with a terrible taste to it. Once Eliza's spell brought the change I needed, I was able to overcome my fears and aversions to giving, and receiving oral sex.

The truth was, many unexpected things were happening once I began partaking of my son's seminal fluid. That was how her spell was supposed to work for Tom, and, of course, eventually for me, too.

After a few days of Tom and I beginning to cross the line in our mother/son relationship, I began to notice changes in myself. Not only on the outside, but internally as well. Even down to my very soul, were the changes noticeable. And I was very grateful that Tom had run across Eliza's path. I think he was very thankful, too.

The woman that I was when Tom arrived back home from his Tennessee trip, was not who I had planned on becoming in my younger years. I was cynical, angry, contentious, and just a flat-out rude, hateful bitch. And sad to say, I was all of these to my son, who, I knew, didn't deserve any of those things from his mother. But it was because I had put up a holier-than-thou, righteous facade, that I believed could keep Tom from knowing who, and what, his mother truly was.

Another benefit of Eliza's spell was that it made me stop pretending anymore. And, of course, I was trying to pretend that I wasn't attracted to him and being able to tell him how handsome I found him to be. And I knew if I'd confess that to him, then the possibility of the two of us having an incestuous affair could become even more of a possibility.

But another underlying obsession that I futilely tried to hide, even from myself, was my recurrent, lusty attraction to other women.

That was another fantasy that I would occasionally partake in when I would masturbate. There was this certain woman named, Olivia Pratt, at church, who I was drawn to and found to be very attractive. Sometimes, she and I would get into conversations after the service had let out, and we'd get to talking about things that we both found interesting. Olivia was a person, who when she'd talk to you, liked to put her hands on you. During one of our conversations, we were standing rather close to each other and Olivia placed her fingers directly on my breast. And when she didn't take it off after having it there for about a minute, my pussy started to become very wet with her hand touching me there.

So, like what happened with some of the men when I jilled myself, I was fantasizing about Olivia and her wandering hands when I masturbated during one of my free afternoons. I thought about me being at her house, and then her starting to touch me in my private places. Olivia then asked me to come to her bedroom so she could show me something. Once we arrived there, she began unbuttoning my blouse, and I didn't do anything to try to stop her. After she had removed my blouse, I took the next step of taking off my bra. We began kissing, and once I was nude from the waist up, I helped her in getting totally naked. That's when I laid her down on her bed and started eating her pussy. Once again because I knew those to be only fantasies, I simply had no problem in engaging in oral sex. And the orgasm I had enjoying that particular fantasy was one of my favorites.

But now, because of Eliza, I knew things were much different. Now, many of my phobias and fears weren't part of my life anymore. It was freeing when I knew that I was the only one holding me back from doing what my fleshly lusts called me to do. Once I had that realization, I decided that I would soon pay a call on Olivia Pratt. Just to see if she and I could get to know each other better.

**********

On Tuesday, following the Sunday when Tom and I first made love with each other, Vera Ellen Preston came to visit us. Or maybe it was just me, because Tom wasn't a member of our church. She came knocking around midday, and at the time I wasn't exactly sure why she had come to pay a call to the house. But, of course, the only way I was going to find out the reason, was by opening the door, and asking her to come in when she came calling.

"Hello Vera Ellen, I didn't expect to see you here today."

"Yes, I've been asked by our women's committee to stop by and chat, and also, of course, to thank our visitor, your son, for being there as well, last Sunday."

"Let me start by thanking you, Tom, for answering the call to come and visit with us two days ago. We were all glad to have you there with us."

"Well, Vera Ellen I certainly do appreciate that. Mom is always inviting me to come with her, and I guess that was the day that I said yes. Ha-ha."

"Margaret, I hope this doesn't come across in the wrong way, but there were some of our fellow members who were a little put off with your...behavior, and with the way you were dressed, shall we say...provocatively, last Sunday. Were you possibly having a bad day and maybe you didn't think it through, how you might look to others?"

"Vera Ellen, would you mind excusing my son and I for a minute? We'll be right back."

"Certainly, sister, that would be fine."

I asked Tom to follow me as he and I walked into my bedroom so we could talk outside of Vera Ellen hearing our conversation.

"Well, son, what do you think?"

"About what mom?"

"Duh, about Vera Ellen. I could see how you were gawking at her just now, Tom. And even at church when you saw her, I could tell how attracted you were to her then. And I think as well now, too. Don't you think a mother knows when her son is interested in a woman. So let me ask you, honey...do you want her?"

"Want her, am I guessing correctly to your meaning, as in wanting her for....what, mom?"

"Okay, this is fucking silly, son. I'm asking if you want her, like you've got me now. Would you like to show her what Cum Lust is all about?"

"Mother is asking a very good question, and she's showing that she understands what powers Eliza placed into your hands to have and possess whoever you wanted."

"Oh, so now you're talking to me again, I guess that's very nice of you. It's too bad mom can't hear you as well."

"But, son, I can hear what it's saying. I just heard every fucking word it...he just said."

"Are you fucking kidding me mom, you're hearing the voice now, too?"

"Evidently I am, honey. Unless I'm now going batshit crazy or something. But I don't think I am, and I don't think you believe I am, either."

"No, mom, I don't. And I'll tell you this, I really am attracted to Vera Ellen, and would love to have her. But that doesn't make you jealous or anything like that...does it?"

"Fuck no, Tom. If you do want her, I've got an idea for how we can make it happen. But this is just a risk on my part. With what she's already told me, I think I know exactly why she's here, and what she wants to do. So, would you be willing to just follow my lead on this. I need you to go along with whatever I come up with. Are you willing to do that, honey?"

"Oh, that would be a definite yes from me, mom. I just hope your plan's a good one."

"I think it will be, but I'll need all of your help to make it happen. Just go along with what I tell you, and give me your whole self when we work my plan."

"You'll have it, mom."

Giving each other a fervent kiss to seal the pact, we then headed back to the living room where Vera Ellen was still sitting on my La-Z-Boy chair rocker.

"So, Vera Ellen, please forgive us for stepping away for a minute, or two. But, what else did you want to talk with me about?"

"First off, Margaret, if you want, you can just call me Vera. If it makes it easier, I don't have a problem with it. But, for the main reason why I'm here visiting you today...it's about your behavior last Sunday.

"It seems as if we had some complaints among our members concerning how you were dressed, and even, according to others, some of the things they heard you say and do during the church service."

"Okay Vera, I'm curious what those things were that people might be complaining about?"

"Well, there were some who heard you and your son use the F-word many times while you both were sitting in the church pew. Now, I want you to know that I am much more liberal-minded and fair, concerning things like that than many of the other women who're on the committee..."

"Let me stop you right there, Vera. Let me ask how liberal-minded and fair you'd care to go today in our conversation? If I agree to listen to everything you've got to say to me, and not interrupt you, will you promise, and I mean really promise, to let me show you something, and not get up to leave from where you're sitting until I'm done? Of course, all in the interest of liberality and fairness."

"Well, I'm not sure how much time I've really got this afternoon, Margaret. I do have other places I need to be..."

"This'll only take a few minutes, Vera. I guess it's all about how long it'll take you to tell me what you feel you need to."

"Okay, I'll do it. I want to have us be closer as I'm going to be the Reverend's wife and one of the leaders of the church. And I'll be willing to let you show me what it is you want to."

"And you absolutely promise NOT to leave where you're seated until I've told you I'm done showing you what I want to?"

"Yes, I promise, as God is my witness, Margaret. I will not leave my seat until you tell me you're done showing me whatever it is."

"Very good, Vera. And I promise I'll listen to whatever you've come prepared to tell me. And I promise if both of us keep our word, that you and I will come away from this, understanding new perspectives that we didn't before. Now please, go right ahead with what you want to tell me, my ears are all yours."

"Well, thank you, Margaret. I know this may come across a little brash sounding, seeing that I am younger than you. But we, women of the church, have a responsibility to dress in a manner not to give our men unclean thoughts....."

Vera went on and on in her preaching to me about the proper way to dress and behave at church for about twenty minutes, but it seemed more like it was about three hours. Frankly, if I could've, I would have gone to sleep right there in front of her. But I didn't because I had to keep my end of the bargain with her, so she would be bound to keep her end of our promise to each other. All I knew was, once I had my opportunity to show her what it was I needed to, I was going to blow her mother-fucking mind.

"...So that is what I wanted to say to you here today, sister. We must learn to be careful how we present ourselves to our men in a church setting. Do you have any questions for me, Margaret, or any for the other women of our church committee?"

"No, I don't think I do, Vera. But let me ask, do you have anything else you need to tell me, and have I fulfilled my promise to you by listening to all you have to say to me today?"

"Yes, you have, Margaret; there's nothing else I feel that needs to be said."

"Good, because this is what I really need to show you. Tom, come over here on the couch and sit next to mommy, honey. Vera, my son and I have a very close relationship. There isn't anything that I wouldn't do for him, or in the same way, him for me.

"But what it is, I need to show you now, is how I make my son happy. Tommy, honey, pull your shorts down. Your mother needs to hold your cock and show Ms. Vera something."

That was when our guest rose up out of my chair and began raising her voice to me.

"OHHH this is SICK. You are an EVIL woman who has been overtaken by lust, and by the devil. I'm not going to stay here and listen or watch ANYTHING you have to say or want to show me!!!"

"Oh YES you will, Vera. You made a promise before God that you would do exactly that!!! And if you're unwilling, or unable, to keep that promise, I promise that I will have my son beat the living fuck out of you, and then you'll leave this house only by ambulance, or by a hearse. You get to decide that, Vera. Now, you petulant wench, sit your ass, the fuck down and keep the fucking end of our bargain.

"And by the way, let me ask you, is that enough F-words for you, so far today? You fucking bitch!!!

"Now Tom, where were we? Oh yes, I wanted to show my sister, Vera, how I please you by sucking your cock."

As Vera watched under threat of compulsion, I then took my son's penis into my mouth. It was only a minute or so, until with my lips were running up and down his cock, with me bringing him to a full erection.

Vera now realized that she would keep her promise by sitting there and watching what it was I wanted to show her, as by her getting up to leave would have Tom do something to her that nobody really wanted to happen.

I did my best to keep my eyes on Vera, as I did all I could do to lustfully suck Tom's cock. I was hoping to bring him to orgasm as soon as possible. Because the plan that I had, needed as good timing to bring effective results. But even though I wanted to finish this as quickly as possible, I also wanted to tease Vera as well during my...presentation.

"Ohh, let me ask you, Vera, does this look like fun? Because I can tell you, it's very fun for me. I know my Tommy likes his mother sucking his cock, don't you, baby?"

"Yes, I really do mom. You're a great cocksucker!!"

"Oh, thank you, honey. See that, Vera, men like oral sex. And I can tell you that my baby does an awesome job of eating his mother's pussy, too. Don't you, Tommy?"

"Oh I do, mom, your cunt tastes so fucking good to me. I love it, and I love you!!"

"Mommy loves you, too, baby."

"Oh, the both of you are just so sick, and perverted, and just, just FUCKING evil!!!"

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, Vera, I will not allow any of your fucking swearing in my home. Please watch your language while you're here. And let me ask you, have you sucked Peter's cock yet? I know he's looking forward to your pleasuring him like that."

"Margaret, you know full well that our church does not condone oral sex in any way, shape, or form—it's of the devil."

"Well, I'm going to bet that once Peter gets you alone as his wife, he's going to want this very same thing for himself. No matter what he, or your fucking church, teaches about it. So you better learn all you can about how it's done."

As I bent back down over my son's lap and continued sucking on Tom, I could tell Vera was gazing with an almost-transfixed look on her face. It was beginning to look as if she was enjoying what we were doing right before her very own eyes.

"Do you like watching me suck my Tommy's cock? I'm thinking you do. Did you ever think for a second when you decided to come over here today, that you would see something like this going on?"

"No, no I didn't, Margaret. I can tell that your son enjoys what he's getting from his mother. Have the two of you been doing this very long with each other?"

"How long we've been doing this isn't any of your concern at this time, Vera. But, I can tell you that very soon, if things go the way I'm hoping they do, and you cooperate, you'll be learning much more about what's happening here. I can promise you that."

She continued gazing as I bobbed my head over Tommy's lengthened erection. I could only imagine what was going through her head, as she was able to watch an incestuous act performed exclusively for her between a mother and her son right before her very eyes.

"Tell me, Vera, are you a virgin? Have you ever been fucked by a man, or even by another woman?"

"Of course, I shouldn't even be answering your question, Margaret, but yes, I am proud to say I am a virgin, and I've been saving myself for the man of my dreams, my future husband, Peter Norton."

"Are you sure he's the man of your dreams, Vera. Y'know, sometimes we ladies can change our minds. We've been known to have done that...a couple of trillion times down through history, ha-ha."

"Why would I change my mind, I've no reason to do that. Especially now that our wedding date has been planned."

"Let me ask you, what do you think of my son, Tommy, here? Do you think he's a handsome lad?"

"Because I'm trying to be a stand-up, moral person, I believe it's a sin to lie. So I'll answer your question about Tom. Yes, I think he's actually a very-good-looking man. And I can see why women would be attracted to him."

"Can you understand why I, his own mother, might be attracted to him?"

"That's a little hard for me to understand right now, but I'm trying to get my head around it. What I can't understand is why you've decided to put on this little show for me, in sucking your son's penis in front of me. You do know that once I leave here, I am going to report the both of you to the authorities. What you're doing to me right now, just about equates to kidnapping. Especially with you threatening me if I decided to leave."

Mr_Brady
Mr_Brady
577 Followers
123456...8