The Choctaw Witch Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's nothing to be flustered about, Vera. All of us touch ourselves."

"Do you think Peter does? I mean, it's something that he's never talked about with me before."

"I'm sure even he does. But we're not going to talk about him, right now. This is about you, and what you need right now. Can I ask you to show me how you touch yourself?"

"I will, but only if you show me how you do it to yourself first, Margie."

Smiling back at my beautiful young protege, I pulled myself slightly away from her on the bed. Opening my legs again, I first placed the middle finger of my left hand to my mouth. Putting it between my lips I gave it a thorough licking, and then brought it down to my wet slit.

"This is how I do it. I put my finger right over my clitoris and...massage that little nub. Oh fuuuccckk, that feels nice...ooh yeah, just like that. Here, let me do it to you."

Submissively spreading her legs, by then all on board in what I wanted to do to her, Vera watched as I attentively brought my finger to her sex. I then began doing the same thing to her that I had just demonstrated how I pleasured myself.

"Uggghhh, you do that nice, Margie. Yessss, that feels good."

"You like that, do you?"

"Uh-huh, please don't stop."

"I'll make a deal with you, sweetie; I'll do this to you, and then you do it to me. Okay?"

"Ooh, I guess that'll be okay. All I can say is I'll try, but I can't guarantee that you'll like it."

"Let's not worry about that, right now. Just you doing what you can, I'm sure's going to be good enough."

As I continued with the tender friction I was applying to Vera's pussy, I was happy seeing how she readily accepted the movement and affectionate admission of my fingers between her spread legs.

With her hips swirling and spinning in conjunction with the rhythm of my penetrating fingers, I could tell from the passioned grunting noises she made, that my hand was doing the right thing as it diddled in her fuck-box.

And as I could tell her pleasure was increasing, Vera was forming her lips into the shape of the letter O, and making more groaning sounds, proving how much she enjoyed the way I was masturbating her. And because I kept up my caresses of her pleasure hole, her 'oohs' and 'ahhs' were letting me know how dynamically her arousal was coming on even stronger.

"That feels good doesn't it, baby?"

"Yessss Margie, mmmmm...soooo good."

"How do you think it's going to feel when you let Tom fuck you with his big cock? Have you been looking forward to that, Vera?"

"Oh, do you think he'll want to do that to me?"

"Yes, I'm sure of it. But he won't do it, unless you tell him that you're ready."

"But, I'm engaged to Peter. I'm not sure that he'd want to let Tom fuck me."

"It isn't about what Peter wants is it? Isn't it about what you want? Do you want to have Tom's cock inside you, Vera? Let me tell you, at first I didn't think Tom wanted to fuck me either. But then, when it happened, and his cock was in my pussy, fucking me...ooh, it was so nice. And I can't even begin to explain how good it is when I feel him shooting his cum into me."

"But, he's your son. How is it that the two of you don't feel any shame about that?"

"He's a man, Vera. And I'm a woman. I'm Tom's woman, I belong to him, and that's how it's supposed to be. Yes, you're right, he's my son, I gave birth to him. But because we love each other, we share our bodies, and enjoy it. There's no shame in that, is there?"

"I guess not, Margie, but uh, I can't think about that right now. Your finger...what you're doing to me...fuuuuccck...I'm liking that, sooooo much. Ohhh, please don't stop."

With her eyes closed, and lolling her head side to side, I could tell how much Vera wanted me to continue rubbing her cunt and masturbate her. I have to admit I was beginning to get somewhat impatient waiting for her to reciprocate. Because I was wanting her to give me the same pleasure that she had gotten from me.

So, I decided I'd need a more direct approach. And after I thought about it, I hoped it would work out exactly right for the both of us. But, because I hadn't seen Tom in a while, I began wondering if my son was even still in the same house as Vera and I.

"Let me ask you something, Vera, how much kissing have you done? And I'm not talking about a peck on the cheek kind. But full on the mouth, like what we've done today?"

"Last week, once, when Peter took me home, and we were standing on my porch..."

"Yeah, go on, what happened?"

"Well, when he dropped me off, before I stepped into my apartment, he told me he loved me, and then he put his lips on mine, and..."

"Vera, did he kiss you like you and I kissed today? Was it even close to what we've done?"

"No, it isn't. Peter's been giving me wimpy kisses, hasn't he? But why are you even asking me about that?"

"Because I want to show you another kind of kiss. And I know you're going to love it. But when I show it to you, I want you to tell me how much you like it. And then I'm hoping you'll do it to me, too. This is one that women can do for each other. Are you interested in me showing it to you?"

"Sure, Margie, with how you're explaining it, it sounds like it's going to feel nice."

A small chill ran through me as I rose up off the bed and then positioned Vera for what I wanted to demonstrate to her. I had fantasized and masturbated about what I was going to do almost all my life. I also felt a bit of anxiety run through me, too. As this was my first time, I didn't want to fuck it up.

With her laying on the bed, I made sure her legs were spread out enough, I then placed myself down in front of Vera's very moist, and very accessible crotch slit.

"Oh my god, are you going to kiss me there??"

I knew the time for talking was through. I wanted this. I needed this. I had ventured into the perversions of my own mind so many times about doing this very thing, and with so many different women in my life. If it wasn't my mother, it was my sisters. If it wasn't my sisters, it was my neighbor. And then there were the many ladies at church. And, of course, there was still Olivia, she had become an object of desire for me that I couldn't get out of my mind. And didn't want to.

But as my tongue ventured out for its first foray into another woman's sex, I was determined to do what I could, to bring an erotic and sensual pleasure to Vera that she wouldn't ever forget, And I hoped she'd want to give back the exact same thing to me.

I found her taste to be something that I knew I could get used to quite easily. It was exciting for me, too; that once my partner felt me licking at her cunt, she didn't protest or try to stop me in any way. And in fact, when she brought both of her hands down around to the back of my head, her fingers did their best to pull me even closer into her welcoming muff.

"Now that is one nice sweet kiss, Margie!! Oooooh, baby, I like that...ugggghhhhh!!"

"Do you like it enough to tell me not to stop doing it to you?"

"Yes...don't stop, Margie. Please don't stop kissing me there!!"

"Do you like it enough to want this every day?"

"Oooh, now there's a thought. Yessss, I'm going to want this every single day...uhhhhhh."

With the pleasure shooting through her, Vera began arching her spine upwards, forcefully lifting her ass a few inches off the bed.

"Oh, oh, oh...Margie...doooon't stop, please honey...don't stop...Mmmmm."

Forcefully aiming and doing what she could to push her moist pussy into my mouth, it was her way of letting me know the things my tongue was doing to her weren't anything she'd ever experienced in her life before.

"Fuuuuccckkk."

The next thing I did was I placed both my hands with palms up, directly underneath her ass cheeks. With me holding her torso aloft, I pushed my lips and mouth even closer, enabling my tongue to excitedly wiggle and twitch even further and deeper into her extremely-wet snatch.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm cumming again...goddamn...I'm fucking cumming again, Margie!!!"

As Vera's orgasm soared through her, I recognized the opportunity to reorient myself one hundred eighty degrees around. Still laying on top of her, but with my pussy directly over her mouth, Vera laid underneath me; bringing us into a sixty-nine position.

The next move was going to be a little bit trickier, but I knew what I needed to do. I wrapped my hands firmly around her waist and rolled the both of us over, until I was laying underneath Vera, and her mouth was squarely at my pussy, over the top of me. I couldn't have lined us up any better if I had tried to.

Spreading my legs I asked her, "Vera, do you like it enough to want to kiss my pussy, too?"

With her and I in the sixty-nine position, I blissfully went back to licking inside her sex. I thought to myself 'if she doesn't go ahead and do it back to me, at least I'm going to enjoy giving it to her.'

Only a few seconds after that, was when Vera's tongue began its probing me. As she became even more animated in her actions and doing it with enthusiasm, I stepped up my actions to an even higher degree to gratify her.

So there we were, performing oral sex on one another while we could hear the effects of it. Vera and I grunting and groaning as our mouths drove pleasure through the other's body. We remained at that for the next few minutes, with our lady tongues driving and delving into the other's sex, obviously working to bring sexual gratification to each other as best we knew how.

And then Vera dismounted herself from above me, and I thought our time together was coming to an end. But, it became wonderful, finding out how wrong I was.

Stretching herself out flat between my spread legs, she excitedly brought her face, mouth, and tongue directly to my furry slit. I noticed a fiery resolve as she licked me, working to ferry me to the same delightful place I had already taken her.

As she began tenaciously driving her tongue deep into my cunt, her eyes almost appeared to be burning, locked onto mine. It was as if a switch had been flipped, and I was now at the mercy of a zealous and lusty muff-diver.

Vera then took her mouth away from my crotch, laid her body over me and brought her face to mine, giving me light gentle kisses, and talking excitedly about what she just did.

"I can't get enough of this, Margie!! Why would anyone in their right mind want someone else to believe that oral sex is a bad thing? I want to drive my tongue into your cunt so bad that I can..."

"Taste it, Vera?"

"Yeah, that's a good way to say it. Taste it. I love tasting you, Margie. I love having your cunt juices on my lips, on my tongue, in my mouth, and even all over my fucking face, too. I can't seem to get enough of this. I love everything about oral sex now. I want to tell as many people that I can how good this is.

"I love what you've done for. I'll admit it, I wasn't sure what oral sex would really be all about. But having your beautiful tongue working it's magic in my pussy wasn't like anything else that I've ever had in my life. So fucking satisfying."

"It seems, Vera, that you're having the same reaction to all of this that I did, too. I've made up my mind that I'm going to be careful who I listen to in the future because I see now, that what they're telling me might actually be nothing but a bunch of horse-shit."

As I was saying this back to Vera, she went back to having her face only inches away from my pussy. Then, wordlessly, she spread my legs open again. And with a gleam in her eye, that I recognized as a deep sexual longing, lunged her lips lustily back into my crotch. Voraciously doing her best, with her wicked tongue, she was deep into my love-box. Vera stared straight into my eyes and brought me to orgasm after orgasm right there on the bed.

With her driving her tongue into my moist box, and my legs opened for her, Vera grasped her hands around the side of my hips. Without relinquishing the nearness of her face from my cunt, she ferociously drove her tongue into me again, and again, and once again.

It was if she'd discovered how to have unlimited power over me. Thrashing my hips in all directions, I wondered if her tongue had the ability to turn me into her love slave. With me then in a spellbound state, the tables had certainly been turned because of how easily she was starting to literally own me.

"I want you to cum on my face, Margie, I love tasting your luscious cunt!! You're my sweet bitch now, aren't you? Cum on my fucking face, you sweet woman."

It became an ardent, total-fleshy onslaught she was making of me. I can't even count the number of orgasms she drove me to. It was if she had become driven by an unknown erotic god of some type.

She then had me turn over onto my tummy. As she was directly over my backside, Vera placed her hands on my asscheeks and spread them as far apart as she could.

"And don't think I've forgotten what you did to me when we started our playtime tonight. Now I'm going to get a taste of you back here, too."

As I had done to her earlier, I was reaping the reward of showing her how to perform the service of 'rimming'. Even though I had done it to her, I myself had never received the same kind of pleasure, until right at that moment.

Raising my ass slightly off the bed and canting into her mouth I moaned with pleasure.

"Uggghhh, that's so nice, Vera!! Tongue my ass, baby!! Oh my fucking god, don't stop...oh fuck."

"Does it feel good for you, honey? Do you like me worshiping your asshole like this?"

It became almost more than I could stand. I knew she was going to send me over the fucking wall if something wasn't done to slow her down. That's when I knew what I had to do.

"Tom, TOM!! Where the fuck are you, son? This girl's making your mother crazy."

"I'm right here, mom."

"Where've you've been, honey?"

"I've been here, just hanging over in the corner since you both started. And what a show the two of you are putting on, too!!"

"But I told you I wanted you here with us for everything, son. I didn't want you missing out."

"Believe me, I didn't miss out on a damn thing. Don't you remember me telling you what a treat it is to watch two women get it on? Well, you both have brought a smile to my face that's probably going to take weeks to wear off."

Even as Tom and I were having this conversation, Vera still was eating out my ass, hardly seeming to pay attention to either of us.

"Tom, I think it might be time to bring our little rendezvous to an end for tonight."

"Yeah, I'm not exactly sure what it is we'll have to do for her, to get her to ratchet it down a few notches. I do know she's probably still wanting me to cum in her mouth for her, though."

"Oh yeah, I guess we kinda forgot about that once she and I started getting to know each other a little better, ha-ha."

"I know what we need to do, mom. Let me handle it from here."

*****

"Vera, give mom's anus a rest for awhile. I've got something I know you're going to want.

Tom brought himself up on the bed with us.

"I'm going to sit back here at the foot of the bed. And Vera, I want you to come back here with me, honey. Lay your head down, yes, baby, just like that. Now, I'm going to put my cock in your mouth, and I want you to suck it."

"Ooh, Tom, I can't wait to suck your cock. I'd almost forgotten what I'd come here for. Your mom and I got totally carried away with licking each other's pussies. I want your cum, too—you fucking hunk of a man. I want you to cum in my mouth."

"I'll be glad to, Vera. But first, you're going to have to suck my cock. You're old enough to know how this works, aren't you?"

"Oh, Tom, I do know what it takes."

"That's good, because last time, I gave you my cum after I'd fucked mom. And then, instead of cumming in her pussy, we worked it out that I shot my jizz in your mouth for you. But this time, you're going to have to work for it. You're going to have to suck me off. It means you're going to have to perform oral sex on me. Can you show me what your mouth can do?"

"Yes, I'm more than ready to do that, Tom. I've changed my mind about the bullshit that Peter told me about oral sex. I know now how much I like it. Matter of fact, I can't wait to have your sweet, tasty cock in my mouth."

"Well then, Vera, why don't you stop talking and show me right now what you mean when you say that?"

And true to her word, with Tom perched above her, she took my son's cock in her mouth. As Vera was on her back, she began moving her head somewhat to an angle, up and down, moving into him as he sat above her, with his cock pointed downward into her mouth. I watched mesmerized, looking at her bring him to a full erection in only a few seconds.

And then she grabbed the base of his tool, pointing it down, in the direction of her face and mouth. Vera kept at it, sucking Tom's penis like it was the only thing in her life that mattered. Up and down, her lips went over the head of his prick. She was a quick learner as far as sucking cock went. Stimulating his glans, she knew that's what was needed to get him to unleash his sperm into her waiting mouth.

"Vera, honey, you suck cock so gooooood. Oh, holy fuck...your lips are like fucking magic...oh fuck."

"Do you like it, Tommy? Do you believe me now?"

"Oh yes, I definitely believe you, Vera."

"Do you think I suck cock better than your mother?"

"No, no no. We're not going to go there what-so-ev-er little lady. You each have your own great qualities as far as that's concerned."

"I just want you to like what I'm doing, Tom. After all, this is all still so new for me. But I'll tell you...I like sucking cock. I especially like sucking your cock, Tom. And I can't wait for you to fill my mouth with that sweet stuff of yours, baby."

It was making me wet just watching Vera with her laid back at the foot of the bed as she craned her neck to bring her head up so she could keep stimulating Tom's hardened prick.

And then it hit me...I was sitting there doing nothing to help in the process of Vera milking my son's balls of his semen, working to get him to shoot his cum into her mouth as soon as possible. And an idea hit me that I hoped both Vera and Tom, wouldn't mind doing.

"How about we share him, Vera? I'd like to suck his cock, too."

"Hey, there's an idea, Margie. Tom, honey, why don't you lay your head up there on the pillow, and your mother and I will share sucking that succulent man-meat of yours. Come on, let's do it!"

Tom seemed to be all in on the idea. And frankly, I would've been surprised if he gave me any stink about it. Because, there wasn't any doubt, he definitely enjoyed it when I sucked him, too.

So then it became both Vera and I sharing Tom. As one of us would get a few minutes of slurping and suckling his prick, we'd then pass it back to the other, and enjoy watching each other in the process.

The sounds and grunts that Tom began making, made it clear that it wasn't going to be long, that our boy was going to be spewing his cream in a short, very few moments from then.

"Tom, are you getting close to cumming? I'm looking forward to it. But, thinking about it, it's not fair to Margie. She's not going to get any of it, at least this time anyway."

"Don't worry about me, Vera, I'll be all right. I'm sure I will anyway."

"Why don't we do it like we did the first time I had it?"

"What do you mean, V?"

"Don't you remember, Margie? When you both sat on the couch, and you had Tom cum in your mouth first, and then you put it in mine when you kissed me. I want it like that again. I think that was so fucking sexy. Hopefully I'll have plenty of opportunities to suck your cock Tom, but I really like it when Margie kisses me. Especially when she's got an extra nice gift to go along with that sweet kiss of hers. And this time, when you give it to me, I want us to take our time. No jamming it down my throat like you did before."

1...345678