The Choctaw Witch Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tom, mommy is wondering how far away you are from being finished. Are you ready to cum yet?"

"Oh God, mom, your cocksucking feels so good. It's so fucking good, and I'm getting close to cumming!!"

As Vera remained almost motionless taking in the scenes happening before her, she and Tom began having a conversation.

"Tom, do you mean to tell me that you're totally okay with what you and your mom are doing with each other? You do realize that it's incest, right?"

"Absolutely I do Vera Ellen, ah, I mean Vera. I guess the only way you could equate it for you is when someone eats your pussy. You have experienced that before, haven't you?"

"No, Tom, oral sex is sinful. And I know you're already aware that's how I feel about it."

"Aww, that's too bad, Vera. I'd love to eat your pussy. Anytime you feel like asking me to do it, feel free. Because everybody can see you're one fucking hot babe. Has Peter told you what a hot fucking babe you are?"

"My Peter doesn't talk that garbage to me. However, he has told me in the past how attractive he finds me."

"That's nice, Vera. I'll bet when Peter masturbates that he thinks only about you?"

"I don't believe my Peter masturbates, Tom. That is something that he and I have never talked about."

"So, you mean to tell me that he doesn't jack himself off, ever? Vera, when you masturbate, what do you think about?"

"I cannot wait for your mother to get done so that I can get up out of this chair and contact the police to let them know about what you and your mother have done to me today!!"

I took a couple of seconds to stop fellating Tom, and spoke again to him...

"Tommy, I really need you to cum in my mouth A.S.A.P. so that my p-l-a-n can work. Can you get with the fucking program...please, son?"

Time was slipping by us. I knew if what I was wanting to happen would come about, it would require Tom placing as big a load of his sperm in my mouth as soon as possible.

"Oh, mom, I am getting close. Keep sucking my prick, mother. Just keep doing that...right...there...Oh goddamn, oh shit...OH MOTHERFUCKER!! Take my load, mama, sonny boy is giving you his creamy cum right fuck-ing now...OH FUCK!!"

Tom finally came. Thank goodness, now the next part of my plan was needing to be done. And I needed to move as swiftly as possible, knowing it would require that Vera not understand what I was about to do.

With the speed of a gazelle, I brought myself up off the couch where my son remained sitting with his pants pulled down, and his cock still standing tall.

I hurried quickly to where Vera sat in my La-Z-Boy chair. As she saw me rapidly approaching, her eyes grew wide with what looked like surprise, apprehension, and shock, all rolled into one.

With my right hand, I tightly pinched Vera's right tit, making her open her mouth with a jolt. And then with my left, I pulled the back of her head, bringing her face towards mine. Once our faces began touching, I forcibly attached my lips onto hers, making sure there was as tight a seal as possible between them.

I did the absolute best I could to initiate my plan. And before she could have any idea what it was I was attempting to do, I spewed as much of Tom's thick and sticky cum into her open and unsuspecting mouth as possible.

As far as I could tell, my attempt was overall successful. Judging by the look on Vera's face, the slight amount dribbling from her lips, and by the very noticeable amount of Tom's cum I saw when she opened her mouth again. The good news was, all that was really needed would be just a little sample of my son's ejaculate to begin the process of Cum Lust for Vera.

"Oh my God, Margaret, what've you just done? Is that what I think it is that you've forced into my mouth?! Is that Tom's sperm that you've just shot down my throat??

"This is simply ludicrous what you're trying to do. I will have the both of you arrested, and make sure that you don't get out of jail for...a...long...time...you...you..."

Vera's face became somewhat contorted, with her eyes beginning to rapidly blink, as I could tell the process was starting to take effect on her. She was also slightly shaking her head back and forth, with what appeared to me as if her mind was waking from a fog.

"...you need to let me come over so I can visit with you again. It's been so good to have been able to come here and for us to have this time to be together."

As far as I could tell at that moment, she was completely oblivious to what had just happened just a few moments before that.

"Vera, that's so nice to hear you say that. What do you think was the most important thing that we talked about today? I want to make sure we're both on the same page."

"Yes, what we talked about. We talked about...huh, I'm trying to remember what we talked about today, Margaret. Damn, that's a strange thing isn't it? I'm not exactly sure what we did talk about. The last thing I remember was you coming up to me and giving me a wonderful kiss. Yes, you kissed me straight on my mouth. Oh, you are a naughty lady, Margaret."

After she'd told me that, Tom walked over to her, giving her a hug.

"Vera, I want to thank you for coming over today and talking with mom and I. And both of us want you to know that you are welcome to come visit us anytime, night or day. Do you understand what that means?"

"Yes, yes I do, Tom. And I've got this strange feeling like I'm wanting...no, needing to come back and see you very soon. But I don't want to intrude on the two of you. As I can now tell how close you both are with each other. So very close."

**********

After Vera left the house, Tom and I talked about what had just happened with our guest.

"I'm wondering how long it'll be before your church lady-friend makes another appearance at our front door?"

"I don't think she will let too much time pass before she comes back, with a renewed desire to tell me what she wanted to say earlier. My guess is she may end up being like me where I needed to have your cum in my mouth a few times, before I let loose with letting you know how I really felt about you, son."

"Tell me again mom, how did you really feel about me?"

"I told you, Tom, I wanted you to fuck me for years. I just couldn't get up the nerve to let on to you about it. I think it wasn't long after you'd turned eighteen, and your father had to take an extended trip for his work. I'd thought about inviting you into the bathtub with me, I was going to ask you to let me wash your cock for you."

"I really wish you would've done that, mom. I hate that it's taken us this long for us to have finally come together. But, better late than never, right?"

We talked for what seemed a little while, and then there was another knock at the front door. When Tom and I looked out, we could see her there again, Vera Ellen Preston, coming back to have what only Tom could give her. His thick, creamy cum. Both of us were pretty confident that she would feed and partake of it directly from Tom's cock this time.

*****

"Vera, what brings you back here again? It's only been about an hour ago that you left. Did you think you forgot something, is that why you're back?"

"Honestly, I did remember that I was sent here to talk about your behavior at church on Sunday. I think when I was here last time, I started to talk about it, but I think something else came up and I wasn't able to finish what I needed to tell you."

"Oh, no, you did cover that with me, Vera. Actually pretty thoroughly if you want to know. But there was something else that did come up, and that was when Tom and I put on a show for you here in our living room. Don't you remember any of that, young lady?"

As Vera started trying to remember, I could see her eyes begin to glass over somewhat, doing her best to work her brain, and straining to recall what transpired here in our home that very afternoon.

"Uh, I think it had to do with something you wanted to show me, Margaret. Something involving you and your son...I think."

"While you're trying to remember, would you like a glass of water, or something else to drink Vera? Some wine perhaps?"

"Oh, I never drink any alcohol, Margaret."

"Well maybe you should have some anyway. My mom and I love having you over, but I want you to know, if you're going to come here, you're going to do what your hosts ask you to do. Do you understand what I'm trying to say, Vera?"

"Tom, I'll admit, you've got a way with words. You've convinced me that maybe I should try some. I've never had any booze in my life, but it seems like I'm having a hard time trying to tell you 'no' right now. And I'm trying to figure out why that is. Usually, I've always gotten what I wanted. But there's something about this place, and being here with you, Tom. All I can say is, this shit is really messing with my fucking head. Ooh, did I just use that nasty word?"

"Yes, you sure fucking did, Vera. I'm glad you're letting Tom help you make your decisions for you. And here's that glass of wine. I think you'll need to drink it down as fast as you possibly can. Because I'm pretty sure it's going to help you deal with what's coming up for all of us today."

As Vera took my advice and pretty much swigged down the glass of wine I'd given her, I could tell it affected her more than she understood it would. I told her she should sit on the couch, until she thought she could get her bearings a little better.

"I should be okay, Margie. Hey is it alright if I call you Margie, Margie? Ha-ha."

"Margie is fine with me. As long as you don't use it with disrespect or sarcasm, little lady. I want there to be no doubt how the hierarchy is going to work around here."

"What the fuck do you mean about hierarchy, Marcie, oops, I mean Margie."

"I'll tell you exactly what I mean, Vera. Tom is who you and I answer to. You, on the other hand, are going to answer to Tom first, and then me, second. Do you understand that?"

"What the hell's going on here? All I did was return a few minutes ago, to make sure I told you what the Ladies committee wanted me to tell you. And then the next thing I know, you've got me swigging down that glass of vine...er wine, Marcie."

"I gave you that wine because I was hoping it would help you remember what you saw me doing to my son on this same couch just a little while ago. You are starting to remember it now, aren't you?"

I could see her eyes look around, and then noticed her head tilting and twitching. As far as I could tell right then, there was something popping in her head. And then, there it was...her mouth and eyes popped open with what I could tell was a sudden realization.

"You...you...Oh fucking wow!!! You sucked Tom's cock right here, right where I'm sitting. You sucked your own son's cock...and then I saw you let him cum in your mouth!! And then, then...Oh holy fuck, Margie!!

"And then what happened, Vera? Tell me exactly what you remember."

"After that was when you came over to me, and then gave me that sweet kiss, shoving Tom's creamy seed into my mouth. Oh shit, Margie. You made my world stop when you did that. My whole world felt like it was shaking on its axis."

"Vera, did you like it when mom did that to you?"

"No, Tom, I don't remember liking it...at first. But now that I look back on it, I'm so glad that everything happened the way that it did, and I wouldn't change anything about it now. After I left here the first time today, I felt a bit confused and overwhelmed with everything that happened. I just drove around, not too sure if I should call Peter or not. But the more I dwelled on it, something inside of me told me that that would be probably the worst thing I could do. I knew he wouldn't understand. I knew he'd most likely wrongly judge me, and judge the both of you, as well. I also figured he'd call the police, and the more I thought about it, the more I knew that wouldn't be a very good idea at all.

"To tell you the truth...this feels so strange to say this, but I'm looking forward to having it...your cum, that is...back in my mouth. I want to taste it, and roll it around in my mouth, oh my God, run my tongue through it. And I'll even show it to you, if that's what you want, before I swallow it."

When she said that, I could definitely feel my pussy begin to get moist.

"Vera, why don't you follow Tom and I back into my bedroom. My son owes his mother a good fucking. And if you're lucky, maybe he might decide to let you have what you're wanting...I should say craving for, right now. Isn't that right, baby, you are going to drive that gorgeous cock of yours up mommy's cunt right now, aren't you?"

"Whatever you want, mom. You know I can't tell you no when it comes to when we fuck."

The three of us walked back to my bedroom holding each other's hands. I knew it was going to be thrilling for my son, seeing he was getting ready to take on a new lover, and one as beautiful as Vera. And for me, I also got an internal secret thrill, knowing I was getting closer to hopefully having my longing for making love to another woman, to be fulfilled soon.

*****

"Mom, why don't you put on some music for us? I'm thinking like maybe Beethoven's Pastoral Symphony Number Six. That would help set the mood, wouldn't it?"

"Whatever you want, Tom, that sounds good to me. Or I've also got Black Sabbath's Paranoid album on CD here, too."

"Damn mom, you are always full of surprises aren't you?"

"I try to be, honey, but only for you, baby. Only for you."

As the first movement of Beethoven's sixth symphony started to play, Tom and I stood in the middle of the room holding each other in much more than a mother and son embrace. Both of us noticed Vera standing off to the side of the room, almost looking like she was a lost sheep out in the countryside.

"Vera, why don't you sit down in my chair so you can relax and watch us. There isn't anything that we're about to do that we don't want you to see. You do understand that Tom and I are getting ready to fuck, don't you?"

"Yes, Margie, maybe the wine is still having its effect on me, because I'm just feeling so mellow right now. As long as I'm able to have some more of Tom's ejaculate, I don't care if you guys work on your next year's taxes right now. Ha-ha!!"

I began undressing my son by pulling up his shirt, and with his full cooperation, he held both his arms up, giving me the easy job of totally taking it off. I then knelt on the floor in front of him and started undoing the buckle of his belt. Once I had his pants down, it became evident to Vera and I that Tom wasn't wearing any undies. So with a simple pull as he raised one foot at a time off the floor, my son stood naked, with his hard cock on display before the both of us.

When I looked over at Vera, I saw a woman who was intently staring at what was possibly, for all I knew, the first grown man she had ever seen naked.

"Vera, since you look like you're enjoying the view, can you tell me if Tom is the first man you've ever seen in the nude?"

"Actually, no he isn't, Margie. A couple of years ago I was visiting my aunt and uncle. When during one evening I happened to see them making love on their bed. I wasn't sure if they purposely left their door open or not. But I have to say, I had a very difficult time taking my eyes off of what they were doing. With the way they were positioned on their bed, I could see my uncle's very large penis going in and out of my aunt's vagina. I had a very clear view of them having sex."

"Did you enjoy watching them, Vera? I'm hoping you'll enjoy watching mom and I when we do it for you right now."

As Tom then undressed me in front of our guest, I felt my cunt began to secrete large amounts of feminine fluids, because much of my arousal was due to Vera being the first woman who'd seen me in the nude since I had lived at home with my family.

In my younger years, during the summer, there were times that my parents would take my brothers and sisters and I to a lake in the upper part of the lower peninsula of Michigan, where we'd dry camp for a few days. When it had gotten hot enough, my mother would take my two sisters and I to a private spot at the lake and we'd take all our clothes off, and do our bathing there. I was aware that it probably would have been a huge mistake to tell any of my family of my propensity at gawking at other women while they were naked. The fact was, watching my sisters gave me a thrill. And when I was alone, or after I thought everyone had gone to sleep that night, I would masturbate, thinking about seeing the pubic hair, and the beautiful breasts of my two older sisters. There was no doubt in my mind, I had to make sure to be quite careful who I told about that.

After Tom had all my clothes off, I did my best to let Vera see my naked body. For her to gaze at my tits and naked pussy gave me thrills that I hadn't been able to enjoy for many years.

That was the same reason on the night when Tom and I ordered the pizza, I wanted to make sure my son saw his mother totally naked standing half out of the shower. When the desire to display my nakedness to Tom hit me, I was about halfway done washing myself.

As the longing to have him look at me, to get a vivid look at his own mother's breasts and exposed pussy swept over me, I just about had an orgasm right then and there. And after I had called to him, and he came to see what I wanted, the idea that he was staring directly at my pussy...I almost invited him right then to get in the shower and fuck me. That's how intense the desire was for me.

There wasn't any doubt in my own mind how nasty of a person I really was. I guess if I was given the opportunity, I would most likely enjoy visiting a nudist colony. But I wouldn't want to go there by myself. Maybe someday soon, my Tom will take his mother, and we'll spend a few days there. That's something he and I would have to talk about at a later time.

But, right now, we were in my bedroom, both of us standing in the nude in front of the fiancée of the Reverend of our local church. And I was hot to trot to have my son fuck me in front of an onlooker for the first time. I wanted Tom, as soon as possible, to put his cock in me, and find that his mother was already extremely wet.

As we moved over to my bed, I noticed that Vera's gaze never left us. It didn't take long after Tom and I had laid down on my bed that his cock fit through my slit and into my ready-and-waiting pussy.

During that episode of our fucking, Vera's eyes stayed glued to my son and I. There was no doubt that she could hear the groans and grunts coming from the both of us as his cock moved in and out of his mother's sex.

"Oh dear God, your cock just keeps feeling better and fuller in me, honey. Mommy just wants you to keep fucking me. This is just so nice, oh God, so fucking nice, baby."

By that time, Vera had gotten up from where she was sitting and had walked closer to the bed. In fact she was only about two or three feet away from us.

"Vera, honey, why don't you come lay down on the bed with mom and I? I want you to see as close as possible what it looks like when a man thrusts his cock into his woman. Come on and lay down with us, don't be afraid."

At first she seemed to move a bit apprehensively, but I could tell that he wasn't going to have to ask her again. Finally, she took a position on the bed close to us, intently gazing at both of our crotch areas as she got a firsthand look at my son's cock pushing into my cunt.

"What do you think of that V, do you like watching Tom fuck his mother like this? Do you think you'd enjoy getting to do this, too? And you did say you were a virgin, isn't that correct?"

"Yes, Margie, I haven't ever been with a man yet. But I do have to say, what I'm doing right now is really surprising, especially to myself. And I'm sure if Peter knew I was here, with the both of you like this, he'd most likely flip his goddamn lid."

123456...8