The Choctaw Witch Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry about Peter. He's not here with us, and he's got nothing to say about any of this. You're here with my son and I. And you told me a little while ago it was because you want him to share more of his cum with you, right?"

"Yes, that's exactly right, Margie. I want more of it. I need more of it. And I'm hoping that Tom won't let me down by giving it to me."

"I can promise you that he won't let you down. Tom, as good as this is feeling for me, can I ask you if you think you're close to cumming? We don't want to have our friend here go without. You will share yourself with her when you're ready to cum, right?"

"It would break even my heart if I didn't, mom. Vera, I can tell you that I'm getting closer to my orgasm. I've got an idea for how I can share my jism with you.

"I want you to stay here lying next to us. And when I'm just a few seconds away from climaxing, I'm going to get up off of mom and bring myself over you. You'll need to make sure that your lips are open, and I'll put my cock between them so you can have my cream flow into your mouth."

"That sounds like oral sex, Tom. Are you saying you want me to have oral sex with you? My religion forbids that."

"Vera, do you, or don't you want to have more of what you came back for?"

"Yes, I definitely do, Tom, but I'm not allowed to engage in oral sex."

"Then all I can tell you, Vera, is you'll have to choose. I can very easily cum into mom's pussy, and then you'll go home without getting what you came here to get. Your choice."

Tom and I could both see that decisions were being made in Vera's mind. She would finally have to decide what she was going to do. And I was proud of Tom for not trying to force her into any kind of decision.

"All right, I've decided Tom. I'll lay here and let you cum in my mouth. I don't want to go home disappointed. Most likely we'd get around to having oral sex sooner than later, so let's just get past that point right now. I'm ready, when you're ready, Tom."

"Good to hear that V. And a couple more things. Before I climax, I'm most likely going to need to fuck your mouth for a bit, so be prepared for it. And then, when I do cum, make sure you hold my cock head tightly with your lips. That'll help in my pleasure, and give you a better experience as my jism spews into your mouth."

"Okay, I'm ready. I'm really wanting to taste your cum, and swallow it whole. Matter of fact, I can't believe how stoked I am right now, I hope you're ready for me to have it."

It was only about another minute or two as Tom kept fucking me, and then he told us that he was ready for his orgasm.

"Okay, here goes. Are you ready, Vera?"

Tom pulled himself out of me, and then moved over. As Vera held her head up, he brought his cunt-slicked penis directly to her open and waiting mouth. Once she had his cock between her O-shaped lips, she kept her eyes closed and gently eased her lips down on his prick. And as he had said, he needed to keep his cock in motion. It was then in Vera's mouth as he passionately fucked it.

"Oh God...Oh Shit...Oh, this is so fucking sweet. Hold your lips tight for me, Vera, I'm getting ready to cum in your mouth. Oh fuck...Oh Fuck...OH FUCK!!! Aaaaahhhhh!!!"

I loved watching my son and our beautiful Vera in their initial sexual liaison together. He looked like a king as he remained positioned above her, with his cock directed straight into her mouth. He clamorously grunted as he released his virile seed into her mouth. And I couldn't help recalling that what I was watching was nearly the same thing that had happened to me just a few days before.

Once Tom's orgasm subsided, he pulled away from Vera and laid his sweaty body back down on the bed, next to me.

Vera opened her eyes, seeing that Tom and I were looking down at her as she lay her head on one of the pillows. It was then that I guess she realized that we were wondering what she was going to do with all the semen that was in her mouth.

As she smiled at both of us, she made a loud gulping sound. You couldn't mistake the expanding of her throat for anything but her compliantly allowing Tom's cum to pass into her tummy, where its magic would take quick effect on Vera.

And then all three of us knew that the blessing of Cum Lust was getting ready to be passed onto the next person.

*****

"I'm beginning to understand a lot more things now. I want the two of you to know that whatever we've done here, is safe with me. And Tom, thank you for letting me be with you and your mother. But most of all, having you cum in my mouth, and allowing me to sample and have a taste of your ejaculate is a thrill that I can't find any words for right now."

"Vera, mom and I both know that having you with us, becoming hopefully a part of our family, will be great for all of us. Please be safe when you're going home tonight. And I have a feeling that it won't be too long, and you'll be back here again."

"Thanks...and Tom, I want you to know that whatever you want me to do, I'll be happy to fulfill whatever it is you think you'll want from me. And I mean...anything. I'm ready to move forward with whatever this is.

"Vera, it's going to be very soon and you'll have the opportunity to not be a virgin anymore. And I'll just tell you, you're going to have to choose between Peter or Tom. No one's trying to put pressure on you, but with the way Peter is right now, you'll not be able to have them both."

"I don't want to have to choose anything right now. It's too late at night for me. I need to get home and sleep. I'm really very tired, and I really want to get my rest now. Goodnight, Tom, Margaret."

"Goodnight, Vera. We're sure we'll see you soon."

**********

I slept with my son that night. And this became a rather special time that Tom and I blended our bodies into one. It wasn't like previously, when he had savagely fucked me, but much more, this time, of us...making love. After he had gently guided his cock into me, I enjoyed having my legs circled around his waist. I loved the way his lips would melt into mine. Tom and I intertwined our tongues with each other's. The fact was, we were a mother and son experiencing a much more placid, but passionate, coupling than we had up to that time.

Maybe some people might even find what happened next somewhat shocking. But as Tom and I were kissing, and while he tenderly fucked me, my son and I began trading great amounts of our saliva between each other's mouth. As our lips attached and bonded to each other's, our tongues performed a lascivious dance that drove both of us to a newer higher plateau than we'd ever gone as of that moment.

Tom rose up over me, continuing the driving of his stiff manly meat into his mother's love box. The connection and soft motioning of his cock into my pussy, and our mouths forming their incestuous alliance, helped to only increase the lustful excessive drooling between mother and son. This was something totally new for me. Being with a man, my son, and being totally overtaken with a lust and almost unexplainable compulsion to give myself to him in that way, brought me to several orgasms that evening. As he and I flagrantly coupled in his bed, it was my Tom's cock that kept driving me, his mother, to climaxes that I had only dreamed about before.

But it was the overflowing of our spittle as our tongues continued their own type of fucking. And quite frankly, I'm still not sure why, that what we did that night didn't drive me totally insane with the pleasure that it brought to me.

The incestuous coupling of our faces was an act that frankly helped make my mouth almost as moist as when he'd move his rock-hard penis in and out of his mother's pussy.

"Oh, Tommy, my baby, your cock feels so fucking good. I'm so glad we're who we are. I don't know what it would be like to just have you as my lover, if you weren't my son first. Give me that beautiful cock of yours, honey, fuck your mother."

"I can't get enough of you, mom, being with you like this is what I've always wanted. The chills I'm having just getting to be with you like this is...is, something that I don't think I can even explain.

"When I'm ready, I'll let you know, so you can open your mouth so I can spew my cum into it."

"No, baby, this time mommy needs to feel you cum inside me. I want us to be like a husband would do with his wife, cum in me that way, baby. But I don't want you to ever forget that you're fucking your mother. Fuck me the way a son who loves committing incest with his mother would do, too. Is it wrong if I want both? Oh, just fuck me goddammit!!"

"Yeah, mom, it's whatever you want. Oh fuck, I love you, mom."

"I love you, baby. Mommy loves you so, so much!!"

Maybe by asking him to cum inside me, it was my way of saying that I missed what should've happened with his father and I? But it definitely wasn't like I wanted to have my ex-husband back in our lives, that much I knew. But I knew my soul required the intimacy that any normal person needs. The fact that I was now achieving it with my Tommy, helped to sustain me more than my son could ever know.

It finally came the moment when Tom announced his soon oncoming orgasm. As he halted his vivacious carnal thrusting, my legs remained encircled around Tom's waist. Looking up at him, Tom's eyes and mine locked as he gazed into my face, giving me that wicked smile of his, that only a son who's deeply and incestuously involved with his mother could.

Chills began to run down my spine as I began experiencing his thick cock expanding, throbbing and spasming as his warm seed was pumped into his own mother's birth canal. There wasn't any doubt between us now. What he and I were doing was something I was sure many mothers desired happening with their own sons. But because of Eliza's spell of Cum Lust, there weren't any inhibitions that hadn't been overcome so far between us. And what we did that evening surely proved that to be true.

Making the kind of sweet love with Tom that he and I were enjoying was something that had seldom, if ever, happened before in my life. When I was with his father, he and I never got to have the closeness and intimacy that my son and I had. Maybe it was because of my refusal to do everything that my husband wanted. But, deep down I knew there was even more to it than just that.

But before Tom and I fell asleep, I bared my soul to him, revealing to him much of my earlier life, and my secret desires that I had kept hidden from him and so many others. I knew if there was anyone that I could confide in that I was attracted to some of the other women in my life, it was my Tom, my son and lover.

"Mom, I never had a clue about anything involving that. But, I want you to know, I'll do anything and everything in my power to help you have who you want. Just like you've done with Vera and I, I want to be there for you, so you can have your desires satisfied."

"Even Vera, Tom? Can I have her, too?"

Tom's eyes opened wide in amazement to what I'd just asked him. Maybe, I thought, he was just now coming to the understanding of how strong my desire was for eating another woman's pussy.

"Sure mom, if you want her, I don't see why the two of us can't share her. That is as long as she doesn't have a problem with it."

"Oh thank you, baby. But I want you to know how much I'm looking forward to when you can sink your cock into Vera. As soon as the both of you feel it's time, I want you to be fucking her, too."

"Yeah mom, and when that time comes, I want you there with us. I want you to know that the first time I saw her, from before, I knew I wanted her. But, as great as the desire I have for her, that I want to be fulfilled, it's not as great as knowing how good it'll be that the three of us will have something that's beautiful for us to share."

"Oh my god, Tom, I'm getting chills right now just thinking about it. Thank you for understanding how much I want to run my tongue through that gorgeous woman's pussy. To feel her legs open up for me, for ME, son. There's been so many times in my life when I've secretly masturbated, fancying myself of being with another woman, and to be able to please her like I want to be pleasured!! And I'll tell you this, Tom, just being able to tell you about all of this makes your mama's pussy so fucking wet."

"Because I was the youngest of my family, I was the last one to leave home. After I had discovered masturbation, I fantasized of being with my mother. I had some exposure to pornography, and there were those times when I'd see photographs of women enjoying other women. I still can't forget a photograph I saw of a closeup shot of a woman with her tonguing another one's slit. I would dwell on that, fantasizing that it was my mother licking my pussy. Or for that matter, me doing the same to her. I guess you never realized what a sick fuck your mother really is? And how I've always dreamed of making love to another woman's cunt."

"Wow, that thought makes me so hard...of my mom eating pussy. I hope you don't mind that sometime I might want to watch you doing it. That...my dear mother, is an extreme turn-on for us guys, to watch two women get it on."

"When the time's right, I'll be happy to eat Vera's cunt in front of you, baby. I want to make sure my boy gets as many opportunities as possible for your desires to be satisfied too. That's why I love it, when you let me nurse at your cock, and then get to swallow your cum."

**********

That next day, I set out to reconnect with Olivia Pratt. It was my first time ever going to her house, and the way there didn't seem that far from mine. After Olivia opened her door to my knocking, I could see the half-smile she had when she noticed it was me. And I found it a little strange that she would talk with me standing at the entryway to her home, and not inviting me inside.

"Hello, Margaret, what is it that brings you by today?"

"Oh not much, I just wanted to get out and enjoy this beautiful day. And what better way to enjoy it than to be with a nice fellow church-goer. And that's when I thought of you, Olivia. I was just wondering how you've been? I was hoping you'd have some time to visit with me today. That is unless I've caught you at a bad time?"

I then heard the voice of a man. "Hey Olivia, I can come back later, so you and your friend can have a little time together."

That's when I glanced in and noticed there was a not-so-bad-looking guy standing in Olivia's kitchen. He introduced himself.

"Hey, I'm Jeff. And uh, I'm a neighbor that lives up the street here from Olivia and Bob."

If I remembered correctly, Bob was Olivia's husband, who she hadn't talked about very much. And I found it interesting that he wasn't anywhere in sight.

"Oh I don't want to interrupt anything for the two of you..."

"No, no, Margaret, you're not interrupting anything. Jeff, in fact, had just come by to talk with Bob about something. But he didn't know my husband's away for a few days. It's his work, that's why he's not home. Isn't that right, Jeff?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, yeah. I came by to talk with Bob. And I'm so sorry that he's not here. It looks like I'll have to come back after he's returned home, Olivia. Please let Bob know I came by. I'll see you later."

After Jeff walked out the door and began his way down the street to what I assumed was his house, Olivia said to me...

"Well, Margaret, I guess you might as well come in now. What was it that you say you wanted?"

"Oh, I just thought it'd be good to get out and about today. I've missed our talks we'd have at church. Has everything been okay with you?"

When I began speaking to Olivia, I was reminded again of why I was attracted to her. She had fiery-red hair, a gorgeous figure for I'm sure what had to be a woman in her forties. I also noticed again, how provocative a dresser Olivia was. She seemed to have no problem showing off her ample-sized breasts, and with the dress she was wearing, showing a huge amount of cleavage, as well. Which got me wondering, why would a church-going woman entertain another man in her home dressed like that? And all the while with her husband being away from the house?

"Things aren't going too bad for me. But, if I can let you in on a little something, that man that just left was here because I had invited him over."

"Do you mean to tell me he wasn't here to see Bob, but you, instead?"

"From what I've heard about you, Margaret, in the last few days, something like that shouldn't come as much of a shock to you. After all, the rumors are definitely circling about you and your son. I'm not sure what they're all about. But the way, I heard that you two were carrying on at the last church service. I mean, wow!! I heard that you and him put on one hell of a show."

"You should never pay too much attention to rumors, Olivia. I'll tell you what I pay attention to. It's how someone like you is so handsy in how you touch people when you're having a conversation with them."

"What the hell does that mean, Margaret?"

"It means I'm talking about the time when you and I talked at church and it seemed like you were feeling up my tit. Do you remember that? Come on, Olivia, who does something like that? Not unless there's something more to it."

"Hey, the only thing 'to it' was probably I was a little more involved in our conversation than I should've been. Sometimes I get carried away with my touching. That's all there is 'to it', Margaret. Matter of fact, if you hadn't come along when you did, most likely my neighbor Jeff and I would be in my bed right now fucking like a couple of dogs in heat. When my sleepy, un-horny husband's away, I like to play as much as I can possibly get away with."

After Olivia admitted to me about her infidelity to her husband Bob, it took me about three seconds to get right up in her face. I brought my lips as close as possible to hers, without it getting in the way of me telling her...

"That's why I'm here, you lavish looking lady. Let me ask you what's stopping us right now from going to lie down on your bed, and you letting me run my tongue up and down your lovely pussy?"

As much as I had just tried to appeal to Olivia with what it was I offered her, the disgruntled look on her face told me not to expect her taking me up on my offer anytime soon.

"What's stopping us, Margaret? It's me, you queer bitch!! I don't fly that way, and I never have. What turns me on is having a man running his cock up inside my pussy, and maybe even sometimes, if he's really lucky, my ass, fucking me the way he knows I want and need it.

"And just in case you're curious, as soon as I can get you out of my house, I'm going to call Jeff back here. And when I do, as soon as I can get his pants off, I'll suck his cock until that motherfucker cums all inside my mouth.

"Now, bitch, I want you to get the fuck out of my house. And don't come back unless I call you. Do I have to say it any clearer that that??"

With as scrunched up as her face was, as she vehemently made her rude proclamation, I recognized an inner turmoil in her. But with as angry as she tried to come off, there was something inside of me that knew my instincts hadn't been wrong and that I shouldn't try too hard to pursue anything else with her that afternoon. Well, maybe just leave a little reminder for the beautiful redhead who'd caught my attention.

"So, Olivia, should I take it as a 'no' that you don't want me taking care of you better than any guy will ever know how to do? Keep in mind that most men have no idea what the fuck they're doing when it comes to eating pussy. But, us women, we know exactly how to use our tongues, lips and fingers for someone who has the same equipment as us."

Once I told Olivia that, I could tell that I had piqued her interest. And in a last ditch effort to let her know how serious I was, I pulled her nearer to me. Holding her hips with my hands, I then brought my face close to hers again and began whispering...

123456...8