The Choctaw Witch Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman standing on the other side of the looking glass no longer had salt-and-pepper hair, it was replaced by the jet-black locks that I had worn more years in the past than I cared to count.

And any indication of my crows-feet eyes was gone, as well. Even my breasts appeared to have a little more rise and perkiness to them also. It was as if my body had stepped back in time to an earlier version of...me.

"Holy fuck Batman, it looks as if I've aged backwards around twenty years or maybe more. Now how are we going to explain any of this to the people that know me? Oh well, I guess they're all just going to have to believe I spent a little too much time at the beauty parlor."

As we talked and even laughed about it, all that Tom and I could figure was that this was something to do with Eliza's spell. I mean, what else could it be? I knew there wasn't anything that I'd done to make myself appear younger. The fact was, if it was something I'd done, and if I could bottle and sell it, we could all be rich gazillionaires beyond our wildest dreams.

"Mom, now I remember. When Eliza told me how old she really was, she said something about maybe someone else might have age regression just like she did. Even still , I'm seriously having trouble wrapping my head around this one. Instead of looking like my mother, it's as if you look like my sister now. If I had a sister, you'd be her."

"Honey, I'm just wondering if whatever's happened here, is it going to last? Could this be just a cruel joke on me and tomorrow morning, I'll wake up looking like I did last night, or maybe even older?"

"Matter of fact, I don't know. And even more, I don't care. I just know it's you, the woman I love, a much younger version of that woman. C'mere mom, I want to get a feel of the new you."

I brought myself into my son's welcoming arms, and presented my lips to his, as my younger self fell into a lovers kiss with him. We made out for at least a minute or so, as our lips touched and tongues swirled uninhibitedly around each other's.

"Honey, if this new 'me' sticks around, I'm thinking it might not be such a good idea to call me 'mom' out in public. You might want to get used to the idea of calling me by my name for a while."

"Mom, I just don't think I could get used to calling you Margaret. Isn't there another name I could call you?"

"How about my middle name, why don't you call me Diane?"

"Yeah, I like that. But here's also something to think about mo—Diane. My 'sister' better not call me her son, either. How do you think that would fly out in the real world?"

Vera, who'd been only listening to the conversation between Tom and I, finally spoke up.

"Is anybody asking the question what happens if tomorrow morning we wake up and I'm looking like I'm ready to be carted off to nursery school? Margie...Diane...whoever the fuck you are now, if this age thing went down for you, is it possible I might have something similar happen to me?"

"Your age is set for you to be in your prime years, Diane.

There's nothing else that need concern you."

Tom and Diane both looked at each other when they heard what the voice said.

"Oh, that's a relief to hear that. And it makes sense too, Tom."

"What makes sense, and who said what?" Vera asked us.

"Honey, before this is all over with, you may, or may not hear a voice that's been talking to mom...er, Diane and I. It's kind of a long story, but when Eliza cast her spell, having the voice give us instructions was a benefit that came along with it."

"I'll just tell you, I don't understand," Vera told both of us.

"And sometimes I don't think I do either, but I've never let that stop me, ha-ha!!"

*****

Once the three of us came down somewhat from our collective shock over my rapid age shift, the question came up about when Vera was going to tell Peter that she wasn't going to marry him.

"I could just send him the video we made on my phone. Maybe he'd get the drift that I don't want to have a relationship with him after he watched that?"

Tom told her he thought that would come across as being too tacky. The best thing, he advised her, was to just go see Peter and explain the situation. Of course without going into too much detail about Eliza's magic being involved in any way.

Hopefully he'd be okay with them going their separate ways and be done with it.

"Maybe...if you both come with me, then he'd understand better. Don't you think that that would be best, Tom and Diane?"

"Umm, I guess that'd be okay. What do you think...Diane, are you up to going to see him with Vera?"

"Yeah, and he'll probably flip out a little when he sees me. But then again, maybe he won't even recognize me now, I guess it'll all depend on him."

End of part 2

1...345678