The Choctaw Witch Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet Jeffy doesn't even know what to do to satisfy you. He's probably just a rank amateur who doesn't know that there's a professional category. C'mon, Olivia, why don't we face some facts? In those many times when you've masturbated after Bob's gone to sleep and you've grown bored of his wimpy dick, you can't mean to tell me you weren't interested in crossing over and licking a pussy or two, yourself?"

"I don't know what you're talking about, Margaret. It's always been straight and true for me, I've never been with another woman."

"I didn't ask if you were ever with another woman. I asked if you were interested in being with another woman. 'Don't knock it 'til you've tried it', I always say."

Once those words had left my lips, I joined those same lips to hers and gave her just a light kiss, and she allowed me to continue it for just a few seconds. And like what happened when my son kissed me the week before, Olivia didn't pull back away from me either. After it was over, the two of us stared into each other's faces until we shared another brazen but not long enough open-mouthed kiss. That's when I got at least a coy smile from Olivia giving me hope for something more.

"Let me leave this thought with you, dearie. When you get Jeff back here, and you might happen to invite him to lick your cunt, just remember it isn't going to be near as good as if I was doing it to you."

*****

As much as it appeared that I hadn't been as successful with my entreaties to Olivia as I'd hoped, I really wasn't that disappointed because of it. There was something in her responses to me that afternoon, that made me think she was trying to hide what she wanted. Because the times when she and I had our chats at the church, I sensed that she was someone like me, hiding behind a wall of lust and fear. But I knew that it was something that was going to have to play out, and I would just have to wait to find out how it would.

**********

It was about six o'clock that evening, when my cell phone rang. And with the huge smile on my face Tom couldn't mistake how happy I was when I told him that it was Vera who was calling.

"Hello Vera, it's nice to hear from you."

"Are you home? I guess I should really ask if you'd mind if I came over. I need to see Tom, that is, if he's home. I couldn't call him because I don't have his phone number."

"Vera, we're both home. And yes, I'm sure it'd be fine if you came over. Are you wanting to come now?"

"Actually, I've been wanting to call all day. It's just that...I don't want to appear...needy. Do you understand what it is I'm trying to say, Margie?"

"Oh yes, I definitely do. Let me ask, is there something you're wanting, or maybe we should say, is there something you're needing from Tom?"

"Yes, oh fuck yes, Margie. I don't want to say much over the phone, but I'm needing to be with Tom in the worst fucking way. I need his...I want to..."

"Oh for god's sake, Vera, just say it. You want Tom to cum in your mouth again, right?"

"Yes, yes, that's what I want. I've been with Peter most of the day here at the church. But I'm sitting in my car right now, and I'm sure he can tell that there's something not right with me. But how in the fuck can I even start to explain to him what's going on? Please, please let me come over and see Tom."

"Here, I'm going to give Tom the phone so he can talk to you, Vera, hang on."

"Hey Vera, Tom here. What is it you want?"

"Oh Christ, Tom, you know exactly what it is I'm wanting. I guess I need to tell you this. But Peter and I are scheduled to go away for a few days. So I have to see you now, this very instant if you really want to know."

"Then I want you to tell me exactly what it is you're wanting from me, Vera. Tell me right now."

"Okay, Tom, I want you to cum in my mouth. I can't believe how that one thought has totally taken over my fucking mind. You've got to...please Tom, give me what I'm asking for. Right now, please?"

"Vera, of course you can come over. Matter of fact, we're going to leave the door unlocked and open for you. As soon as you get here, you don't even need to knock, just feel free to come in.

You do know of course that this house is owned by my mother. So whatever happens here, is going to revolve around her, too. That's how I want it to be, it's got to be the three of us. Mom is a part of this as much as I am. That's what I want.

If you can accept her, as much as it seems you want me, and what I've got for you, then we're good. If not, then stay the fuck away and don't bother ever calling us again. I don't want to sound unfriendly or rude, but that's how it's got to be, okay?"

"Sure, sure Tom, I'm good with whatever you and Margie want. I'm on my way over there right now."

Right at that moment I felt so proud and grateful to Tom in his standing up and supporting me in what I wanted. I made a mental note to give him a special suck job later.

It only took a matter of minutes before we heard her vehicle pull up in front of the house. We heard her car door slam shut, and in a matter of a few short seconds, Vera was standing in our living room, looking somewhat in a perplexed state.

"Whew, I finally made it. I thought I couldn't get away from Peter fast enough. He kept wanting to go over our wedding vows, but all I could think about was what I'd do once we were together again.

"Oh my god thinking about it, it was like I could even taste it, as I sat there listening to him blather on and on about how great it was going to be after he and I got married. But I can't get the thought out of my head now...is it wrong to want you and not him?"

"Vera, remember what I said on the phone just now? This is going to be about the three of us. And it has to be that way."

After Tom spoke, is when I gently approached Vera, bringing my body close to hers. Without even saying a word, I tenderly held out my hands to both sides of her waist, bringing my face only inches away from hers. Once our lips drew even nearer, I brought mine to hers and placed a light kiss on her mouth for only a few seconds.

I was encouraged when Vera didn't pull herself away from me, but simply allowed me to give her what had been on my mind for a long time. And after our short kiss, as she and I remained standing together, Tom spoke up.

"It's like I told you, honey, mom's a part of this, too. And I'll tell you, she wants you as much, if not more than I do."

"But isn't this wrong? Aren't women not supposed to do something like this together?"

"C'mon, Vera, is there anything that you've allowed to happen with you and I, in any way right, as far as you believe it should be? The fact that what we've been doing, here, with you having me cum in your mouth, would you call that right?"

"No, I guess not, Tom. But it's what I wanted."

"Of course it is, Vera, and this is what mom is wanting. Why don't you at least give her a chance to show you how good she can make you feel? And if you say 'no' after that, then as far as I'm concerned, there's no more conversation about it. We'll never bring this subject up again. But please, allow her at least one opportunity to give you her love, too, okay?"

When Vera smiled at the last question that Tom asked her, it inspired me to join my lips to hers again, and risk an even deeper kiss on her mouth.

Once I did that, she blissfully responded, and our kiss avidly continued. As I finally drew my mouth away from hers, I noticed a look on her face that I recognized as her longing to continue to explore deep, carnal longings that were probably only then becoming evident to her.

As we stood there with our arms wrapped around each other, gazing into each other's eyes, that's when Vera excitedly initiated her first adventurous bisexual kiss to me. It felt so good to finally have what I'd been longing for almost all of my life, to come into the light of day. As our caressing continued, and our hands and arms were touching and wrapping themselves around each other's bodies, I knew that we needed to be on my bed, so I could demonstrate how much I wanted her.

Taking my potential girlfriend by the hand, Vera submissively followed behind me, as I led her into my bedroom. I was almost surprised at how willingly she allowed me to start undressing her. And seeing how beautiful her body was, I knew my son had to be happily taking in the wonderful view as well.

But that's when I looked around and noted his absence. I called for him, and he quickly came into the room with us.

"What is it mom, what do you want?"

"Honey, I want you here, too. Didn't you say it was about the three of us?"

"Yeah, I did mom, but I thought I'd give you and Vera some privacy for a while. At least maybe this first time."

I asked Vera what she wanted.

"It really doesn't matter at this point. You've just got me so goddamn horny right now, Margie, I guess my mind's a fucking blank. Something like this hasn't ever happened to me before, and frankly it's just so overwhelming, that I'm not too sure how to think about all of this. But, I just know right now, I don't want any of it to stop."

So I took my cue and began kissing Vera again. This time, I was running my mouth and lips up and down her exposed neck. And then I took things even further as her and I were preparing to make love for the first time.

"Vera, honey, I want Tom to stay and be with us. And one of the reasons I want him here is because I know that both you and I want him to see how beautiful these massive titties of yours are sweetie. Here, let's get this top off of you. Raise up your arms so we can get you naked."

"Oh fuck, Margie, that thought makes my pussy moist. But am I going to get to see you naked, too?"

"Vera, before this is all over, I don't think they'll be anyone in this room with a stitch of clothing on."

That's when all three of us began freely undressing ourselves as well as each other. And the memory of what happened after that, still sends shivers down my spine even now. It was, the very first time that my son and I were able to experience deep sexual pleasures with another person added into the mix.

*****

I guess the first thing I remember was watching my son's eyes just about pop out of his head once we were finally saw Vera totally in the nude. What an exquisite-looking woman she was. Her shining, beautiful, long blonde hair, along with her gorgeous face and her blue eyes, that were just above her impish-looking nose. Her firm, large, perky breasts had to be at least a size thirty-eight, with lovely-looking brownish nipples and dark areolas that would certainly catch the eye of anyone lucky enough to see them.

But it wasn't just the upper half of her, that Tom and I found so enticing. Because she didn't appear to have even an inch of fat on her slim waistline, or anywhere else on her body either. And when we were able to view her derriere, her oh so gorgeous ass, I couldn't think of a finer one that had ever caught my eyes before. And of course, on the other side of her backside, we were treated to the sight of Vera's elegant and inviting pussy, covered with a luscious full tuft of dazzling blonde fuzz.

Even her slim, unblemished legs down to her very toes, captured both Tom's and my unbridled interest.

The reaction on her face when she caught the two of us gawking at her, was so funny, too.

"What are the two of you staring at? Is there something wrong with me? Or don't I appeal to you, now that you're seeing me naked like this?"

Tom spoke, and with what he said, I felt the exact same way.

"Vera, oh my dear God. You are simply like a dream come true. You're like a fucking goddess as far as I'm concerned. And I don't think my mother disagrees with me one bit. Do you, mom?"

"Just looking at you, honey, makes me wet. And I have to tell you, I can't wait, until I'm able to lay you down on this bed and have my way with you."

As I'm sure my son, Tom, couldn't miss reading the passion that was written all over my face; he was the one who initiated the first of our sexual celebrations that evening.

Vera didn't seem to mind, as he came over to her and led her to lie back on my bed. Also, I found it such a turn-on that even though this was her first time being with us, and naked as well, she really didn't seem to be at all inhibited about it.

Tom then went to the foot of the bed, and began doing one of the things that he does best...he was rubbing her feet. I almost couldn't help but start laughing, as I watched him do that to her. And I was thinking to myself...

'This motherfucker is doing the same thing to her as he originally did to me, that's what helped him to eventually get in my pants.'

And I swear, the look and the smile he gave me, told me he knew exactly what it was I was thinking.

Also, another thought that ran through my head as we were all there together, was, 'I haven't heard the voice speak to Tom or me lately.' Maybe, I thought, it doesn't need to anymore.

And then Tom spoke to her..."Oh, Vera, I'm just geeked that you're finally here with us, I've been looking forward to this. You're just so beautiful, I don't even know where the next place on your body where I want to touch you next."

"Why don't you rub my ass cheeks, Tom? When I was at the university, there was a friend of mine who was studying holistic medicine. And one of the things I'd let her do to me was full-body massages. And I'd love it when she'd rub my ass cheeks. I never could tell her, but when she'd do that, it would make my pussy so wet. So...that's my what I'd like for you to do, anyway."

The smile that came to Tom's face, and the quick movement of him flipping her over, and then grabbing her ankles and pulling her mid-section to the end of the bed...happened all at about the same time.

Still transfixed by how fucking gorgeous she was, I hadn't gotten into the action yet. That is, until Tom invited me to come over and help to rub our beautiful guest's backside. So both of us were standing at each side of her, at the end of the bed, zealously massaging Vera's luscious looking butt.

"Uhhgggh, that feels nice, you two, and makes me feel so special. I'm hoping I'll be able to return the favor soon, to both of you."

"I wouldn't worry about that, honey. I'm sure Tom and I will be able to come up with an idea or two of how you can pleasure us, very soon."

"And I haven't forgotten, Vera; I know you're really here so I can give you another load of cum. But us doing this together is gonna help us get to that moment, don't you think so?"

"Oooh, I can taste it now. I hope you guys don't think me too strange in what I'm wanting you to give me, Tom."

As we continued rubbing and massaging Vera's ass cheeks, it was sexually intoxicating for me. I suddenly thought of something that I was hoping that she wouldn't mind me doing to her.

With her still laying on her stomach, I spread her legs as wide as she'd let me, I then knelt on the floor between them. With me facing the direction of Vera's pussy and anus, I had Tom stand over me and use both his hands to keep rubbing her ass cheeks. As I was then in the middle, and positioned below my son, I brought my tongue directly to Vera's upturned, sumptuous asshole, beginning what I hoped would be, a very enjoyable rimming experience for her.

As soon as my tongue went to work, I could tell that she liked it, as Vera responded by pushing her butt back into my mouth. Understanding somewhat her background and history, I was quite sure, that she'd never experienced anything like that in her life.

"Oh my fucking god, that feels so incredible!! It's like you're making magic with your tongue!!"

"Well I can tell you, sweetie, mom's the one on the floor doing that for you. And it sure looks like you're enjoying it almost as much as I'm watching her doing it to you. I gotta admit, I wouldn't mind having that done to me too."

"Oh shit, oh fuck, I have never had something that feels so delicious as this in my entire fucking life. Christ, that feels so good, Margie!!"

Finally Tom, like the gentleman he is, stepped away and let me be the one holding her butt cheeks apart, as well as attentively running my hard-pointed tongue into her exposed sphincter, as if it was a spear. As I continued thrusting my tongue into Vera's most secret place, I could tell she was becoming quite effected by how deep I was running my tongue into her asshole.

It was right then, when I thought I might try and give her an even extra treat. With my left hand still holding her butt cheek, I took my other hand and with my middle finger, I massaged it into her pussy. Guiding it straight into her cunt, I think it was the sawing in and out, as well as the side to side motions that finally drove her over the edge.

"Oh god, oh fucking shiiiiit!! I can't believe how fucking good this feels, Margie. Please, please keep doing that. I can't believe...oh god...ohhhh, I think you're gonna make me...Ohhhh...you're driving me to a huge fucking orgasm, Margie. Oh my gawd!!!"

I can't even begin to explain the thrill I had as I witnessed Vera's climaxing right there in front of Tom and me. The sense of accomplishment, knowing that you've brought pleasure to another human being isn't something to be taken for granted.

"Vera, honey, is this making you feel good?"

"Oh fuck yeah, Margie. So fucking good, baby!! I loved that! Is that what they call, cumming?"

"Yes it is, honey." And I was so glad that she let me that for her. "Now, I want you to turn back over because there's something else I'm going to show you."

Without even batting an eye, Vera obediently did what I'd asked of her. And then I told her to lie as usual on the bed with her head resting back on the pillows. Joining her, I laid down next to her, bringing our naked bodies closer together, and our faces right alongside each other's.

Initiating another soft and gentle lover's kiss to her lips, I brought my left hand to the tuft of the blonde hair covering her pussy, and lightly grazed my fingers over it. It was evident how comfortable she was with what I was doing, as she made soft cooing sounds.

"Do you like that, baby? You've got a beautiful pussy, do you know that?"

"No one's ever told me that, Margie, you're the first one that's ever said anything like that to me."

"Well, I'm sure I won't be the last. But tell me, do you like me running my fingers through your bush?"

"It feels nice. Mmmm, I like it. Matter of fact, it kind of tickles, ha-ha."

"Do you want to do it to me? I wouldn't mind if you did. Don't feel odd about touching me, honey. It's what people, who like each other do."

Once I'd told her that, I leaned over and brought a short, gentle and soft kiss to her lips.

"Margie, do you like me?"

"Oh, yes baby, I like you a whole fucking lot."

I brought my lips back to hers, with an even greater endeavor than before. Vera joyfully received my kiss, and unabashedly returned an even more thunderous one back to me. It wasn't lost on me that while her and I were intwined, she had brought her arms around my neck to take me into a warmer embrace which helped add to the moisture between my legs.

"Mmmmm, I think I like you, too."

Vera then began vigorously running her warm palm over my womanhood, as well. As she kept up her massaging motions, I opened my legs wider to her. I was hoping she'd take the hint, that I wanted her to feel free to explore my cunt even deeper. When she didn't at first, I gently took hold of her fingers and guided them into my cleft.

"It's okay if you touch me here, sweetie. Can't you feel how wet you're making me? Let me ask you, do you ever touch your pussy, to make yourself feel good?"

"Yeah, I do, Margie. But it's something I've never been able to talk to anyone else about. I guess I felt that it would be too embarrassing."

123456...8