The Choctaw Witch Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So we had Tom reclined on the bed and I got up top, straddling him as I performed fellatio on him. Moving my head up and down, with my lips firmly attached to his penis seemed to please Vera, as she watched us.

"I like seeing the two of you do it. You both seem so comfortable together like that. I guess it's something about your being mother and son isn't it? I can tell Margie likes sucking your cock, Tom; I can see it in her eyes."

After she spoke, Vera laid next to Tom and they began sharing soft and tender kisses while I worked his cock with my lips. Mesmerized with having the plump head of my son's cock in my mouth, continuing with my bobbing motions, I began drifting off into the recesses of my own mind as the two of them continued on in their kissing.

*****

She was right, I did enjoy performing fellatio on Tom. I guess it's something about being a mother who's having an incestuous affair with her own son. Because now that we're both adults, I want my baby to have as much pleasure as I know how to give him. As only a mother can give to her son in that way. Pleasing him, loving him, touching him...sucking him, knowing that I'm what he desires probably most of all. The fact is, it's been me that he's primarily lusted after when he'd masturbate for all these years.

When a young man finally decides to be open and honest about the the deep cravings he has to fuck his own mother, that's when the masks can truly come off. In his nighttime jerk-off sessions, he might think about the girl down the street, or someone in his class at school. Or it might even be a girl that he's related to, a cousin, or even his sister maybe, that excites him. But ultimately, it's about his own mother. The one from who he came from on the day of his birth.

I suspect there are many husbands, even while fucking their wives, that think about their mothers while doing it. The fact is they're horror-stricken to confide to their spouse how they're still deeply in love with their mother. Still longing to have a sexual relationship with the woman who raised them, even those times when they masturbate, it's still the thought of sinking their cock deep into 'mommy' that goes through their mind as their orgasm overtakes them.

When a man who lusts after his mother really can't cover up his own longings anymore, he knows he wants her, and he wonders if she wants him in the same way? As he gazes at his mother when they're together, it's like he can't take his eyes off of her. It might be when she leans over and gives her son a good look of his mother's breasts as the top of her dress opens up for him to see them.

Or it could be as she's sitting down and part of her legs are exposed to him. And yes, it's her ass. His mommy's ass that he loves to look at as she walks and does that little shaking of it for him, knowing her own son is watching her in a way he shouldn't. And her knowing that's what makes her masturbate thinking about him, too.

When she masturbates, running her finger into her cunt, she's wishing it was her own son's stiff cock that was probing her. That's what she knows she really wants. She desires her boy to mount himself on her to fuck her, to take her like she needs to be taken.

Many horny mothers know if it came right down to it, she doesn't want him to ask her, but if necessary to just take her by force. That way, it'll give her an out, an excuse as to why she and her son committed incest together. And when that happens, when he fucks his mother, she wants him to leave his very own seed in her after he's had his way with her. That's what she's wanting, as well as needing.

Some mothers might be too shy to let on to their son the naughty things she's had on her mind, so all she can do is masturbate, to try and take the sexual longing she has for him away for awhile. Hoping that one day soon, she'll finally bed him and let him fuck her like she knows they both want it.

That's the constant struggle for a mother tempted to commit incest with her own son. Yes, she notices him looking, the ceaseless gawking he thinks he's able to conceal from her. But she sees it, she can tell when a man's lusting for her. Even if that man, that boy, is her very own son.

The temptation can sometimes become unbearable. The desires that a horny mother has, they're almost impossible to deal with. When she's overtaken with incestuous fascinations of going to her son while she's naked, visiting his room at night, when he's asleep, or should be, and do things to him, and with him, that a mother isn't supposed to do with her own son.

After my husband had left me, there'd been many nights when I masturbated in my lonely bed, wondering what Tom would do if I came to him while I was naked and offered to suck his cock? But at the time, I was too afraid, and yes, too angry to offer that to him.

That's what was facing me these last years. And now because of the blessing of Cum Lust, I got to have the kind of intimate relationship with my Tom that I had always craved.

*****

Even then, as we laid on the bed together, as Vera and I had been sharing his cock. It was the three of us, she and I passing him back and forth, my son's erection, waiting until I could receive his offering in my mouth, and then I would get to share what came from him with Vera.

"Mmmm, Ladies, I'm getting close. All I can say is how much I love both of you. This is so fucking insane what we're doing with each other. Mom, I've wanted you for so long, and now look, we're together, just like we should be.

"Vera, honey, I saw you that day a couple of years ago when I'd gone to church with mom. I knew I wanted you then. From the very first time I saw you, I wanted to have you. And now, now..."

"Now you've got me, Tom. I love you, too. I'm so turned-on by you, and by your gorgeous mother in a really crazy way. But I don't care. I just know I want the both of you. And nothing, or no one's going to get in my way of us being together like we should be."

As I kept running my lips over Tom's love-tool, I could sense it getting ready to spurt his jelly-like love cream. As I began thinking about Vera's request, it was only helping my pussy to become even wetter than normal with my son's hardened prick between my lips.

Maybe it was because my son's mind and my own were on the same track, that I was ready as his jism suddenly flowed and spewed into my mouth. With Tom grunting, his cock head expanded and throbbed as his milk-like, warm thick cum gushed and flowed into my ready mouth. Knowing the pleasure his orgasm was bringing him, I wanted to make sure I did all I could with my lips and mouth to sustain that for him as long as possible.

And then, after his ejaculation into my mouth was complete, I had a load and a half ready for Vera. As she was there on the bed next to Tom, I crawled over to her, softly prodding her to lay flat on her back, while I climbed on top, mounting myself onto her.

I wanted to make this special for Vera. I knew I was longing to give her an erotic and carnal ambrosia-like treat when she'd accept Tom's essence into her mouth. But it was me, I was the one taking on the role of passing my son's Eliza-blessed white nectar into Vera the way she and I wanted.

Laying myself on top of her, my hands drew our faces together. I then reached down and tenderly held her, with us both primed for what was going to happen next. Because she knew the prize I had was for her, there wasn't any resistance when our lips softly came together in unison.

Vera wrapped her arms tightly about me as our naked bodies laid, one on the other. Her underneath, and me on top. We even began pushing our pelvic bones together, grinding and mashing our pussies harmoniously, pleasuring each of us there, too.

But it was what was happening with our mouths that mattered. The kiss that I brought to her gave me chills, and probably her as well. Our lips drawing together, and then they opened in our lover's kiss.

Knowing she was ready, I meticulously began sending Tom's thick, sticky jelly-like semen into her very acquiescent mouth. Taking our sweet time in the delivery of his seed, from my mouth to hers, we laid there almost motionless. It seemed neither one of us wanted that short instance to pass too quickly.

For me, one of the main reasons for that was so I could taste her lips, her mouth, and so we could enjoy the unmistakable, combustible, erotic, and private connection that Vera and I shared at that moment. And even our tongues were able to get involved in our lover's kiss, too.

As they began their dueling, Tom's huge quantity of semen hedonistically trickled over my tongue down to Vera's. What she and I were sharing at that moment had to be the most sensual kiss that I think that I had ever experienced up to that time. It was just fucking awesome!!

Neither of us seemed to want that sensual moment to end. Finally, with Vera having all of Tom's spent ejaculate in her mouth, she then compliantly swallowed it.

"Oh, Margie...that wasn't what I was expecting. It was so much more!! You are one wild woman!! Anytime you want, you can kiss me like that again. I can't ever say 'no' to something so sweet as that!

**********

After we'd regrouped, putting some of our clothes back on, the three of us spent about another hour talking with Vera at the house. We were just getting to know her better as we laughed and joked amongst each other like good friends do. Up until the time she received a call from Peter, asking her where she was...

"I'm at Margie's house. Hanging out with her, and Tom, he's her son. What the hell do you want, Peter? Yes, I'll be ready to go in the morning. I've already told you that. What are you getting so upset about? I've got every right to hang out, er, spend time with my friends. Yes, they are my friends. After getting to know Margaret a little better, I've found that she and I have many things in common. What things? What is this, an inquisition Peter?

"Look, I've told you I'll be ready tomorrow morning when you come to pick me up. Yes, me too, honey. What do you mean by that? I'll be happy to tell you when we're together. Okay, goodnight."

"Phew, that son of a bitch doesn't give up easily. He wanted me to tell him that I loved him over the phone."

I could tell that Cum Lust was having a very strong effect on Vera, and that her loyalties were being pulled in a different direction like they'd never been before.

"Do you have any feelings for Peter, now that you've been with Tom and I, honey?"

"Truthfully, I can't really say that I do anymore. And I want you both to know something, looking back with what I know now, and how I feel about you both...I can't say that I ever really did love him."

"How do you plan on telling him, V? I mean, do you even plan on telling him? It's just that mom and I really love having you with us here. You've brought something special to our home, to us as people, even. It's like they talk about, the scientists that is, about the power of synergy. The whole is greater than the sum of its parts."

"Tom, I can't help but tell you right now, and Margie, you too. I love both of you. I am in love with both of you. I don't even know how to figure all of this out right now. But fuck it, I know I'd rather be here with you guys than with Peter anytime. I'm going to have to find a way to tell him.

I just know, even though I'm not in love with him...I don't hate the guy. It was my dad that encouraged me to come meet Peter. I guess he thought that the two of us would be a great match, or something. And I know he's probably going to be disappointed as well, but I can't help what he or anyone else wants for me. I know what I want. I want what's here. I want what the two of you have."

"What is it that you think Tom and I have, Vera?"

"In a word...intimacy. The both of you aren't ashamed or embarrassed about doing what human beings are supposed to do."

"Tell me, V, what is it that human beings do? I guess more to the point, what is it that mom and I do that you like?"

"You fuck. That's what you do. And it really turns me on more that I can even start to explain. When I first watched you, Tom, when you put your cock in your own mother...I know I couldn't take my eyes off of watching the both of you. Maybe it's the incest part of it, I guess; at this point, I'm not really sure. Maybe that's why so many people get hooked on watching porn, it's just so...alluring. As I sat there and saw you, right in front of me, oh my god. Tom...you were fucking your own mother.

"And Margie you're a mother who sucks her own son's cock. Just so fucking raw, it makes my pussy moist. Holy fuck you two, do you even know what you do to me when I get to see that?"

"Would you like to watch Tom and I fuck again, right now, before you leave?"

"Yeah, I'd really like to see that again, Margie. Oh my god...this, this is a real mind-fuck."

I'm not sure why, maybe it was because my bedroom was closer, but we went there to put on our little personal show for Vera. I enjoyed it, that when it came to Tom and I undressing, Vera took part in that, too. She told us it wasn't right for the Tom and I to be naked, if she couldn't be as well. We didn't argue at all with her on that point.

This time around we didn't put on any music. Maybe because what we did was so spontaneous, we just went with the flow of the moment.

As Tom began to lay me down on the bed, I was on my back and he was going to be over on top of me. And then an idea hit me.

"Vera, before we do this, can I ask you to go down on both Tom and I?"

As Tom picked up immediately what we would do, he squatted on the bed with his lengthy erection dangling over the side of it, about four or so feet above the floor. Without missing a beat, Vera approached the bed, took her place on the floor, so that Tom's cock and her mouth just about lined up.

I could see the erotic eagerness on her face, as Vera grabbed hold of the base of Tom's penis and welcomed the head of it into her mouth. Instinctively she began bobbing her head, eyes closed, and with such a blissful look on her face. It was as if she was a baby nursing at the teat of its mother. And then she would change up, taking her mouth away from his penis and begin rapidly tonguing underneath his glans over and over.

"Mmmm Tom, your cock tastes so good. I know I'm not going to be able to live without this now. Please don't ever take this away from me. I have to have this."

It was easy to read Tom's pleasured reactions as Vera blissfully sucked his cock. He didn't have to say anything, for both her and I to know how much he was enjoying being in Vera's mouth like that. And then the new addition to our family spoke up again.

"If the two of you don't mind, I've got some ideas how I'd like this threesome to pan out tonight. I hope that's okay."

We both agreed to do whatever it was she wanted.

"Good. Tom I want you...no...I need you to cum in my mouth, honey. I think it's about time I got to enjoy what this nice sweet cock of yours can do for me, as it shoots your cream into me, into my mouth."

"Once you've done that, Tom, I'd like Margie to lie down on the bed for me...Ass up. And I'll take it from there. And Tom...what I do next with Margie, I'd like for you to use my phone and video it for me. Oh, and let's make sure we've got enough light in the room so the video isn't too dark. Okay?"

We told her that whatever she wanted was fine with us. And then she went and found her phone, preparing it so Tom wouldn't have to do anything but push the record button on it when she was ready to start the video.

Now with them both back in their previous positions, Vera went to work, sucking, licking, sucking, and licking some more. Tom's face was becoming almost strained, as there couldn't be any doubt the pleasure he was receiving from Vera's tender felicitous affections.

"Vera, would you like me to video your sucking Tom's cock, too?"

"Yeah, great idea, Margie, please do that. I'm not sure why I didn't think of it."

So for the time being, it was me taking the reins as far as getting footage of Vera giving Tom his blowjob. I moved in as close as I thought possible to keep it in focus to record her sucking and licking Tom's engorged prick. It was even making me wet as she would take it out of her mouth and run her tongue over it, looking directly into the lens of the phone saying...

"This fucking cock tastes so good. I can't wait for him to cum in my mouth, giving me the tasty treat that I know I don't deserve, but I'm going to enjoy anyway. Do you hear that Peter, you're never going to get anything like this from me. And do you know why? It's because I don't love you. And maybe, I really never did. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings, but I can't think of any other way to tell you this."

She went back to fellating Tom with as much enthusiasm as she knew how to do. Holding his cock with her left hand while the palm of her right hand massaged below his testicles. As she heard Tom give her his encouraging grunts she sped up even more.

"Yeah, cum in my mouth, you motherfucker. Give me my tasty treat. I can't wait to have it in my mouth!!"

As I watched it all taking place, I thought 'if this doesn't send Peter a message, I don't fucking know what will?'

It was a few minutes later, and Tom let us both know how close he was to spewing his load into Vera's mouth.

When that moment came, I made damn sure that the phone recorded everything up close as it happened.

"Oh, V, I'm going to cum...ohhhhh take it, honey; it's for you...every fucking drop!!!"

As his semen began spewing out of his cock, Vera knew exactly what she had to do to prove there was cum flowing into her mouth. Holding his prick firmly at its base, she backed off enough of Tom's penis so the viewer could see the glans throb and spasm as it shot his essence the short distance into her slightly open lips and into her waiting mouth.

After he was done ejaculating, letting go of his prick, Vera looked directly into the lens of the phone and with a slight upward tilt of her head, opened her mouth revealing how much of Tom's semen had squirted into it.

As planned, once he was done, Tom got off of the bed and took the phone from me. After we had made our handoff, I did as Vera had asked and laid myself down, ass up on the bed.

As he was now the cameraman, Tom obediently followed Vera around to the end of the bed as she brought her face with its mouthful of his cum to my rear end. I only know what she did next from being able to watch the video afterward. Vera, with a very aroused look in her eyes aimed directly at the phone, spread my ass cheeks.

What she did next I don't think I ever would have thought to do in a million years. She opened her mouth while it was directly over the brown-star of my asshole, and allowed all of Tom's cum to dribble down onto it. Without a word, she began ferociously licking the copious amount of his cum into it.

Tom did a marvelous job as he got into the best position possible to show how naughty Vera was behaving. After all the cum had been licked into my ass crack, she spent about a minute more doing her best to give me a beautiful rimming of my butthole.

"Okay, honey, I want you to turn over. I want to show Peter how well I can eat pussy. And I don't want anybody else's face in this video but mine. Do you understand?"

I saw Tom nod at Vera, letting her know that he acknowledged her request. As I turned myself over, giving her access to my cunt, Vera brought her tongue down into my sex.

"Make sure you get every bit of this as possible, honey. Let's show Peter how fun oral sex is, shall we? It's like we're making our own porn video now isn't it? Oh fuck yeah, this pussy tastes good, too. Just like the cock I sucked.

This is one of the things normal people do when they're having sex. They use their tongues, and their mouths, and their lips to pleasure the people that they love. Even God is okay with this Peter. Why the fuck would you lie to your church and tell them that there's anything sinful about this? That's just so fucked up."

1...345678