The Choctaw Witch Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She returned to attentively licking between my legs, bringing me a pleasure that I could only think was because we were recording it. The only thing that I could figure at the time was maybe I had an exhibitionist fetish that I needed to explore further.

For the next few minutes, Tom recorded Vera going down on me, giving me more than my share of orgasms for the evening.

"We'd better shut it off now. I think my phone can only record so many minutes for each video. At least that's what I think they told me when I bought it. And I'm guessing you're both ready for the two of you to have your time together. I do still want to watch you, though; I hope it's okay if I do that."

"Vera, is there anything else you'd like to do tonight? Tom and I want you to feel at home here with us."

"Yes, Margie, there is. But I'm not sure if I'm ready. And I don't want to get in the way of you and Tom getting to have your fuck time together."

"Honey, whatever you want, that's what we'll want, too. Mom and I don't want you to be denied anything while you're here. Isn't that right, mom?"

"Yes, Tom, absolutely, right as rain with me."

"Okay, Tom, here it is...I want...Ahhh, I'm ready for you to fuck me. I can't take it anymore. It's all I've been dwelling on for the last few days. If you really want to know, it's been since the first time when Margie gave me your cum. When I went driving around that day, thinking about what I was going to do, I had visions in my head, fantasies I guess you could say, of you mounting me, being the first one who'd give me the fucking that I needed.

"When I was at home, back on my own bed, I'd masturbate thinking about the two of you. First it was just you Tom, and then after Margie and I took up together, I lusted for both of you. I just can't keep it a secret anymore."

"And why should you, V?"

I watched Tom lay down with his new lover over on my bed. I could tell that he was going to help her relax by going down on her first. That's when I started slowly backing out of my bedroom as quietly as I could.

"And where do you think you're going, Margie?"

"I just want to give you and Tom some alone time for this."

"If you remember, mom, we both agreed that you'd be here if this time ever came up. It looks like you feel the same way that I do, V. Isn't that right?"

"Please, Margie, stay with us. Be a part of this. I'd like to think it's the three of us fucking. Please, please don't leave me."

With the strong desire that I could see from the both of them to have me stay, I relented and came over to the bed, kneeling beside it.

As Tom took his position between her legs giving her cunnilingus, I began French-kissing Vera and then running my tongue down to her glorious tits and nipples. Back and forth between her mouth and breasts I busied myself, while Tom licked and tongued what was becoming her very wet cunt.

Finally, she had a very vocal orgasm that no-one could mistake as not being extremely gratifying for her.

"I can't believe how good the both of you are making this for me. Thank you. I love you both. I'm ready, Tom. I've never been more ready for anything in my life."

"Are you sure, V? After all, you are a virgin, and this can't be undone. I've been wanting this since the first time I saw you a couple of years ago. So, for me there's no question in my mind. But we both want you to make that call right now. Tell us what you want, Vera."

"Tom, I'm ready. I want your cock in me so bad now. It's way past time for me to be a woman in the full sense of the word. I want you to show me what you can do to make that happen."

"If I may make a suggestion? Tom, why don't you get behind Vera so she's got her back facing you, so you can fuck her nice and relaxed like? And then her and I can have our fun up front?"

"Ooh yeah, I like that, Margie. And when Tom goes to fuck me, I want it to be you who slips his cock into me. Let's do this right."

"And you do know it's going to hurt at first, right? Tom's going to have to break your hymen, so there's likely going to be some blood involved this first time. But it isn't going to last long, the pain that is."

"I think they call that "busting a woman's cherry" don't they, Margie?"

"Yes they do, baby. C'mon, let's get you set up with Tom. Lay back on him, sweetie. And spread those gorgeous legs of yours."

With Vera laying back on Tom, with her legs spread wide, I took hold of my son's erect penis and guided it slowly into Vera's moist sex. Tom had his arms wrapped around Vera's tight tummy, as she began sinking down on him, his penis began its slithery, deliberate journey up inside her pussy.

"Just tell me how it's feeling for you, V. I don't want us going too fast right now."

"Uhhh, it's a little tight there right now, Tom. But mmmm, I'm going to keep moving...OH FUCK that hurts. SHIT!!!"

Vera's face grimaced as she sank lower on my handsome son and the head of his prick began pushing into her hymen.

"OHHH, this is painful, guys. I didn't think it'd be this bad."

"You're just going to have to get through this, Vera. Believe me, I had much of the same trouble as you're having now on my first fuck."

"Mom, who was that guy? Wasn't it dad?"

"No son, it wasn't. If you must know, it was the neighbor boy three doors down from us. And it was one of the worst experiences of my life, because he didn't know what the hell he was doing. Vera...how's it going for you right now?"

"It's no worse, Margie, I think the pain's going away, somewhat."

When she gave me that answer, I looked between her legs and noticed there were some spots of blood on Tom's cock as he then had a little more flexibility to penetrate her vagina even deeper.

"Well, I can tell you that your hymen isn't any longer an issue, baby. You're a woman now in all the truest ways."

"And I can tell your tightness is easing somewhat, too. Holy fuck, V, Mmmm, it's so good finally being inside you."

"Here, Tom, I saw this video last night while I was watching some porn at my house. I'm going to sit up higher now, and ride your cock. I think this is sorta like 'reverse cowgirl'?"

Vera showcased for us exactly the naughty things she'd learned from watching that video. With her facing away from Tom as he then laid himself back on the bed, she used the power of her legs to rise and fall on his cock that was lodged up into her pussy.

"Ooooh, fuck me, Tom. This is sooo nice. I can feel that hard bone of yours sliding in me. Holy fuck, Tommy, this is feeling better and better, there isn't any pain now."

As I watched the two of them ramp up their coupling, I felt a stirring inside me along with an inner lustful heat that I found surprising, given that I wasn't the one engaged in sexual intercourse right then. But it was something that I couldn't deny I was experiencing at that very moment.

Suddenly, it occurred to me about the opportunity I had to join the two of them on my bed. After all, it was my bed that Tom was fucking her on, and I had every right to take my place right there with them.

Sitting in the direction so I could see Vera and her still bouncing on Tom's stiff cock, I lowered my cunt to sit over Tom's face, and to his eager tongue.

"Mommy wants you to lick me, Tom. Make that tongue of yours work as good as the cock you're fucking our girlfriend with."

As Tom took me up on my request, I could feel his one hand massaging my leg and then run his finger up next to his tongue as he licked my twat. I looked down and could see his other hand he was using to feel along Vera's ass, and then squeezed it gently into her anus. If nothing else, my son was an equal opportunity giver of pleasure.

I reached both my hands out and started massaging Vera's back and shoulders, doing my best to give her as nice a massage as I could under the circumstances.

"How does Tom's cock feel in your pussy, Vera?"

"Ohhh, it's so nice Margie, I can't believe sex feels this good. You two are so awesome to be with."

"Don't you remember what we talked about a day or so ago? I asked if you were looking forward to Tom fucking you, and you told me then you weren't even sure if you thought he'd want to. Looks like we figured out that question, eh?"

"I can't imagine now what my life could be like without having the two of you in it. Oh fuck his cock fits in me like I don't know what. I think I'm getting ready to cum...ohhhhh!!"

As Vera told us that, she began an even greater motioning on Tom's prick, riding it up and down to a speed that almost seemed like a blur in her movements.

"Fuuuccckkk!! Fuck me, Tom. I can't get enough of your big-fucking-cock. Fuck me goddammit!!

"Oh HOLY SHIT!! HOLY SHIT!! I've NEVER had something like this in my whole fucking life!! I love you both so much. I know we've only known each other a short time, but it feels like it's been all my life. Oh my god...fuck me Tom."

Even though I hadn't heard much from my son as he laid below us on my bed, I could tell he was having the time of his life. Getting to fuck someone else, right in front of his mother, I'm sure was exciting for him.

But the fact that he was helping the both of us, had to be electrifying for him, too. I mean, there he is, a beautiful young blonde bombshell's riding his cock, while he's also got his tongue servicing his mother's horny cunt too. And then from below, I heard him talk to me...

"Mom, can you get up? I need you to do it right now...please."

"Sure, baby, I can."

As soon as I dismounted off his face, Tom rose up on the bed, and in only a matter of a few seconds got Vera in the doggie position. With her on all fours and his hands clutching onto her hips fucking her from behind, he ramped up the speed of his thrusts, it seemed almost double the amount. As someone who's had sex with my son, I could tell that he was nearing his point of ejaculating and wanting to make the most of when Vera would consent to him spewing his seed deep into her pussy.

Watching him fuck our girl from behind was titillating and arousing, giving erotic thrills that couldn't come my way often enough. His thrusting behind her reminded me of old videos I'd seen of steam locomotives and the impressive amount of power that was required of the engines to move them down the track.

"Take my cock, Vera honey. Oooohh...feels so good to finally be able to fuck you. Oh yeah, I've waited so long for this. You're such a beautiful woman. Take my cock in that gorgeous pussy of yours."

"Fuck me, Tommy, uh hum, I need you to fuck the shit out of me."

"Oh baby, I'm going to cum in you. Cumming... in our beautiful girl!!"

"Yeah, Tom, cum in me. I'm your girl. And I'll always be, as long as you both want me."

"YESSSS, here it is...Ohhh...fuuuccckkk, V...can you feel it, baby? Mmmmm, cumming inside you!!"

"Ohhhh, it's making me cum, too. Your cock's twitching in my fuck-hole...shooting your stuff in me, Tom. Shoot it, shoot it!! Shoot your fucking cream in me motherfucker. Oh god, oh god, I really can't get enough of this."

Watching them both luxuriating in that moment together, a slight tinge and undertones of jealousy began sneaking up on me. And I felt guilty to have that emotion running through me. Thankfully, Tom noticed my expression and must have picked up on the negative emotions running through me.

Even though he'd already cum, he was still connected to Vera, he had me come over to him and wrapped his right arm around my neck. Drawing me in for a lover's kiss, the two of us traded tongues and saliva as we celebrated his first fuck with Vera. What he and I were doing wasn't lost on our girl, as well.

"Oh, Margie, thank you for sharing Tom with me. I love you so much. I'm trying not to be jealous of you, knowing that you've got him here with you all the time, ready to fuck you at a moment's notice. You're so lucky."

And even with Tom's cock still placed inside her, Vera motioned me over to her on the bed. As she and I began making out, even to a higher degree than Tom and I had done, I wrapped my arms around Vera, telling her...

"I'm glad Tom's finally fucked you. You're what he needs, too. I want him to have both of us, and we can be here for him. I'm going to tell you this now, whenever you want, you can be here with us. There's more than enough room for you to stay here, if that's what you'd like."

"Can I sleep here tonight, with both of you?"

"What about your trip... with Peter?"

"There isn't going to be a trip with Peter. And there isn't going to be a relationship with Peter for that matter."

Tom and I both finally heard Vera say what we'd been hoping to hear. Of course, it was going to have to be her decision after all. All three of us ended up sleeping in my bed.

That next morning we went shopping online for the biggest King-size bed that we thought could fit inside my bedroom.

**********

But before Tom, Vera, and I retired for the night in my bed, it was almost like it was an triple-X-rated version of a scene from 'The Walton's'. The kissing and snuggling, caressing, and fondling that we did, made me wonder what other nights might be like in the times to come?

We agreed that Tom should lay in the middle of my packed bed. Just in case, if during the night, Vera or I, wanted to take advantage of his proximity, then we could do that.

But it appeared whatever lovemaking amongst us might happen, it wasn't going to have to wait until later. With the light still on, Vera and Tom had begun cuddling and necking right there on the bed next to me. As I'm not one who wants to be labeled a 'party pooper,' I tried not to do anything to discourage them; I wanted them to follow their own longings and wants, as far as where their lusts and desires were leading them.

It was only a few minutes more and Vera was laying over Tom's hips, taking his cock in her mouth, giving my son as soothing a suck-job as I'd seen her deliver since she had surrendered to Cum Lust.

Because I knew how much he'd enjoyed finally being able to copulate with Vera, I suggested to them both, that maybe it would be good for them to fuck again that night before we went off to sleep.

"But if that's what you two do, I'm going to ask that you finish in my mouth, Tom. Vera, you wouldn't mind would you?"

"Margie, not at all. I guess you've kind of come up short in what we've done tonight so far. So, by all means, I think that would be great. Right, Tom?"

"All I know is I'm one lucky son of a bitch. Look, here I am, I've got two beautiful women I'm laying in bed with. Yeah, getting to fuck one, and then cum in the other one's mouth, ain't such a bad deal at all, I'd say."

"But before you cum in Margie's mouth, that's exactly what I want you to do, Tom. Fuck me again just like you did the first time. I know my pussy's still probably a little on the tight side, so give it to me like you know I need it, baby."

As my son mounted our girlfriend in the missionary position, I laid on the side of the bed that was closest to my dresser, and they, of course, were on the other.

It wasn't just a few short moments, and they looked to be having a very joyous fuck between the two of them. As I watched, there wasn't any doubt that those were two people who'd made a very quick but solid connection with each other. When I saw Tom lean down and begin licking and relishing Vera's sizeable breasts, I loved seeing her reaction to the tingly entreaties his mouth and tongue was making to them.

Pushing her tits up into my son's face, Vera began sporting one of the most genuine smiles that I thought I'd ever seen her have. Then she looked over at me, and said something that warmed my heart more than she could have known at the time...

"I'm not going to mind if you join us, mother. I'd really like it if you kissed one of my breasts, while Tom does the other."

As I was on the one side of Vera on the bed, I leaned in and began suckling on her right breast, and Tom worked his magic to her left one. We did that but for a few moments until...

"Ohhhh, you two are making me cum. Mom, please don't stop sucking my tit...ohhhh...that's soooo perfect."

As I was still doing as she'd asked, I brought my left hand to her breast and began rubbing and squeezing it, too. My right hand, I brought down to her cleft, just above where my son was driving his cock into her pussy. I stroked the soft blonde fur that covered her mons, and even placed a little pressure on the hood that protected her clitoris. By the moans and grunts that she made, it wasn't a surprise to me that Vera was thoroughly enjoying what Tom and I were doing to her. As I took in the erotic sight of their coupling, along with my massaging actions, Tom's cock had become covered with Vera's maidenly nectars from his being so deep inside her.

After her second orgasm, Tom informed us that he wasn't far away from unleashing his man-cream and asked me how I wanted him to cum in my mouth. I told him he'd know when the time came. And I wasn't wrong.

As his climax approached and he was getting ready to pull out of Vera, I knew it was going to be me on the receiving end when he discharged his sweet seminal fluid. I rested the left side of my head down on Vera's stomach with my mouth pointed in the same direction as her blonde muff. I figured if Tom couldn't take the hint how I wanted him to relinquish his seed in my mouth, then there probably wasn't any hope for him whatsoever.

When I placed my left cheek over Vera, she brought her hands to the top of my head, lightly but lovingly, holding me in place while Tom brought his wet shaft to my open mouth. As he humped his cock through my lips for a bit, I did what I could to stimulate his glans to help bring my son to ejaculate in my mouth.

"Christ, mom, I'm cumming!! Oh yeah, squeeze my cock with those fucking gorgeous lips of yours. Ahhhhhhh, feels so good shooting it in my mother's mouth, oh FUCK!!"

Laying there still over Vera, Tom's penis remained in my mouth as I sucked and drained as much of his precious cum from him as possible. The thickness and viscosity of his jizz still impressed me, knowing Tom had a specialness to his body that most likely no other man could.

Once his climax had waned, Tom leaned down to kiss me. I guess he wasn't expecting me to share back with him about half of his own seed he had deposited in my mouth. But as I did it, it looked like he didn't seem to mind at all. Who knows, maybe he even enjoyed the taste of his own cum. As good as it tasted to Vera and I, it wouldn't be surprising if that was the case.

**********

Waking up the next morning, I was greeted by Vera's tongue delving in my pussy. Evidently, while I was still asleep, she had pushed my legs apart enough so she could get as much access to my cunt as possible. I lowered my hand to the side of her face stroking her cheek, doing what I could do to let her know how good it felt for me. I then sat up slightly, to where I was resting on my elbows, looking on as she pleased and pleasured me between my parted legs.

"Lick my slit, Vera, yesssss!! You've sure learned to eat pussy like the best of 'em, baby."

"Only because I love you, my sweet lady. Like I told you, I'm in love with the both of you and..."

As soon as Vera got a better look at me, she ceased talking and only took to staring at me with a wide-eyed look. She then reached over and rustled Tom awake with her hand.

"Tom, something's happened to mom."

My son rose up off the bed with a start, which was natural for someone who'd been jolted awake like he was.

"What is it? Oh my God!! MOM, what the hell's happened to you??"

As they weren't telling me anything besides the fact that something had changed for me, all I could do was to get to my bedroom mirror as quickly as possible. What I found looking back at me, actually I should say who I found looking back at me in my mirror literally confounded me to my core!

1...345678