All Comments on 'The Claiming of Aimee and Patricia Ch. 02'

by dongabe57

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, I am unfamiliar with the concept of two sphincters in someone's ass. Of course, there is the external one (asshole) but unless you go really, really deep into the upper colon, you normally don't reach any other sphincter. I would like more information on the second trait. I assume that someone mentally or physically breaks down but then the good doctor builds them back up so that they are in the same state or drives them into the third state? In any case, they will be come house slaves or sex slaves. I always root for the first trait where the victim rebels and becomes a good member of society. In this story, the two girls will probably good through either the second state (Pat?) or third state (Aimee) and both will become sex crazed bimbos that will suck and fuck anything on command. Looking forward to the next chapters which have been written already. It is always remarkable that a man can cum more than once in a few minutes and both are good heavy cums. I guess there are few guys that can do that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More commonly referred to as external and internal sphincters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous