The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe beamed, feeling elated to have been able to give back as much as she'd gotten out of this arrangement. "Thank you, Mistress, for letting me know that. It means a lot to know I have pleased you with my service."

"Oh, you have, Chloe." Victoria said, reaching over to take her hand and squeeze it. "And I want to take your role as a true slave one step further. I'm going to make a formal offer to James for ownership of you. I want to keep you, Chloe. Keep you as my slave."

Chloe stopped breathing, could feel a cold wash passing through her. For a long moment, she couldn't clearly think, couldn't fully register what had just been said to her. "A 'formal offer'?" Was all she managed to respond with.

"Yes, purchasing you as my slave, as the sort of REAL slave that you want to be." Victoria said. "Like you said, I've given you something you needed. Something that we both know that James, wonderful as he is, just can't really give you. James is a nurturer. Strong, but not hard like what you really need. He isn't someone who can really ever make you feel truly the way you want, like someone's property and slave. Even he knows that, which is why you are here to begin with."

Chloe's mouth felt as dry as sand, her head felt like an empty shell. She wasn't sure how to react, what to think. What Victoria was saying had a lot truth to them. Master wasn't someone whose personality really could make her feel like a possession. It had been Victoria who had really made her feel the way she'd been craving to and Master had known she would, had indeed sent her so that she could have that.

For her to belong to Victoria, who effortlessly could give her that, seemed like it should be everything she would want. Even the act of being purchased like a possession fed into what it was that Chloe ultimately wanted to be. However, the idea of not being with Master and Mittens felt almost...unthinkable.

She'd fallen in love with both of them. Had found something in them that she'd never realized she'd been missing. While she'd grown to strongly care for Victoria during these days, she couldn't honestly say that he'd fallen in love with her like she had with Master.

Suddenly, she felt like she was being torn apart. There was no denying that a part of her knew she would enjoy belonging to Victoria, that she could give her want she wanted. However, there was also a large part of her that wanted to be a part of Master and Mittens.

"Would you want to be owned by me?" Victoria asked, her voice low and soft, needing to know that doing so wouldn't cause Chloe to resent her. "You'd, of course, get to see James and Mittens often, I know you care about them. I could give you everything you want and need."

Could she?

Through numb lips, Chloe managed to finally push out some kind of a verbal response. "If...if Master agrees...I would..." For a moment, she hesitated, then finally seemed to rally, squeezing Victoria's hands back. "I would serve my Mistress with all my self, if I became hers."

She forced an accepting smile to her numb, frozen lips, unsure if this was indeed what she wanted or not. She wanted to stay with Master and Mittens, but she came into his ownership seeking this very thing. Had wanted to feel truly bought and sold, without her say in the matter on who bought her. This was what she'd been saying she truly wanted. This would make her the real slave that she wanted so much to be.

In her other hand, she felt the corners of Doctor Clock's card poking the tender flesh of her palm. In that moment, she realized that she needed to finally figure out why she wanted this so much. Needed to figure it out fast. If she knew Master, he would ask her if this was what she wanted before he agreed to anything. Like Victoria said, he was a nurturer, would only be concerned with what would make her the happiest.

She needed to make sure that when he asked, she knew how to answer.

12