All Comments on 'The Compliant Cuckold Ch. 02'

by chris_coup

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
CornixCornixover 1 year ago

An enjoyable follow up, thank you.

Would definitely like to read more; especially about Jolie and Kylie and how they mutually pleasure themselves, either alone or at Paul's expense.

Deny him the right to watch but can earn it with good behaviour or similar.

Great characters, oodles of potential and very erotic.

chris_coupchris_coupover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Cornix

Glad you enjoyed Chap 2. I had originally intended to submit the first three chapters as one story, but I elected to publish them one at a time to see how they were received. Consequently I felt the link intro to chapter two was a little clumsy and for chapter three I am rewriting the link to make it more of a stand alone but still introducing the characters for readers meeting them for the first time. I'd be grateful for your thoughts when you have read chapter 3.

Regarding the plot, rest assured Kylie and Jolie will get together, but Kylie must subject Paul to another humiliation with a new character first.

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

So good. Kylie's style is perfect for Paul.

Looking forward to more!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

Totally hot story. I can't wait to read about Jolie and Kylie together.

Addicted098Addicted098about 1 year ago

Gentle femdom And anal play themes were great in this chapter. You should try them more often in your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris_coup@chris_coup
Hello friends. The next chapter of the Consummate Cuckold has been published. I hope you like it. I write stories about situations that turn me on or that I have experience of. Female domination within the context of a loving relationship will feature heavily, as will lesbian...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES