All Comments on 'The Conventioneer Ch. 04'

by Triton4673

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
techturdtechturd4 months ago

Okay, having read through the entirety of Cultivating Lilly released so far, now I'm wondering what the hell could possibly happen to A: cause Lilly to stop living with the Vatspalts; B: cause her to accept being monogamous in marriage; and C, how could her standards for normalcy become so much more vanilla that she would be so conflicted by some consensual cuckolding? Like, obviously the way Mike introduced the idea was a factor in her reluctance, but she also seemed confused by the concept itself despite it being ABSOLUTELY vanilla compared to what she's done in the past.

Now, I know from reading your profile that you have this all planned out, so I assume you have a really good explanation for how Lilly somehow decided to 'settle down' from her previous lifestyle, and I'm looking forward to it, because the contrast here is kind of insane.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTriton4673@Triton4673
Over the course of several years I have written a story about a female character during three distinct times of life: Her sexual awakening in her late teens, her time spent as a sex slave in her 20s, and her life as a married woman. As a young writer, I was drawn to the erotic...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES