The Conventioneer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," I said. "I was nervous about that, but just as nervous about asking my mother to take me to see a gynocologist. Anne offered to take me to see hers..." I took another bracing drink, "who just happened to be Gustov."

Now Abby looked surprised and she held her hand up. "Wait a minute. I thought you said Gustov was her cousin."

"Yes, I did."

"So Anne's gynecologist was her cousin? Is that what you're telling me?"

I nodded.

"Holy shit!" Abby looked around as if we might get caught doing something wrong.

"I told you their family dynamic was different than most."

"Sure, but this is just crazy."

I shrugged. "If you had been there you may have felt otherwise. Back then, I was curious and had lived in a bubble most of my life. They took me in and opened my eyes in a very caring and honest way."

Abby looked skeptical. "Also, I didn't know Gustov was her cousin when I visited his office; Mrs. Vatspalt thought it would make me uncomfortable. I didn't find out he was related to her until the night of my first time." Seeing Abby's unease, I decided not to share Gustov's very unique approach to my first gynecological examination. "He put me on birth control a few months before my first time."

Abby ran a hand through her hair and sucked her straw. Gulping down the last of her drink she just looked at me with wide eyes.

"Gwendolyn, they...they...."

I nodded. "The entire family groomed me to be their...concubine, for lack of a better word...and I loved it." I went on to tell her about the trip to Napa, California, I made with Liam, Lars and Gustov and about Sophia, the lingerie saleswoman the four of us seduced, along with the encounter I had with Sophia's husband, Rick. "We planned it out with Sophia first because she felt guilty about having sex with the four of us. Gustov pretended to be a photographer and I was a European model who didn't speak English. We went to the winery to use a private tasting room as a backdrop and Rick was the winery manager. I pranced around in lingerie we'd bought in Sophia's store and I kept coming on to Rick. It took a little time, but he eventually gave in."

"That's just plain devious, Gwendolyn." Then she grinned. "So fucking devious."

"Sophia felt it would put her on level ground with her husband. Afterward, Lars, Liam and Gustov took turns on me and Sophia as we watched the video Gustov took of Rick fucking me."

"What a rebel you were!"

"Maybe," I said. "It didn't feel like that at the time. My parents never found out about the true nature of my relationship with the Vatspalts and they assumed I walked down the aisle a virgin; that Mike was my first lover. By luck, I got pregnant on our honeymoon so my parents never thought otherwise."

"I see why you've kept your past a secret from Mike." Abby licked her lips. "I've wondered for a long time how anal sex would feel."

But I was finished talking about the Vatspalt family. "What about you?"

"Well, it was nothing like that, Gwendolyn."

"I'm sure it wasn't. But tell me about your first time."

12