The Corruption of Jade Pt. 06

Story Info
Jade sells her body.
3.5k words
4.44
12.6k
10

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where have you been? You never answered my messages or showed up." Jon said as Jade entered his house.

It had been four days since Jade had ghosted him. She had had to make a decision, obey Jon and disobey Paul, or obey Paul and disobey Jon. She had chosen the latter.

She wasn't sure how to tell Jon what had happened, so she decided to wait until she saw him again. It was not a conversation she wanted to have over text.

She didn't see him until her class on Wednesday. They had a few brisk words in the auditorium. Jon told her he had a staff meeting to attend, and to come by his place at 5pm. Jade went home and waited until it was time to meet him, then borrowed her parents' car to head over.

"I'm sorry, something came up." Jade said after she had removed her clothes, per his rule, and had settled in on his couch.

"That's not the problem. The problem is you didn't let me know." Jon replied as he handed her a drink. "I didn't know what happened to you. You said you were on the way, then just nothing."

"I....was on my way out when I got stopped." Jade said. She avoided looking him in the eyes.

"Stopped? What do you mean? And why would that stop you from messaging me?"

Jade didn't answer at first. She was trying to find a way to tell him.

"There's someone else." She finally blurted out. She side-eyed him, trying to gauge his reaction.

Job raised his eyebrows at her. "Oh?"

For a few minutes, neither of them said anything. They just sat there, sipping their drinks.

"It wasn't supposed to be this way." Jade finally said. "It wasn't intentional. It kind of just happened."

"How did it just kind of happen?" He asked. She could tell he was annoyed.

"It wasn't a choice. He kind of just took me, claimed me as his own."

"That's not the way this works." Jon said. "You don't just take someone, even in the BDSM community. Not without them agreeing to it."

"He didn't ask. He didn't propose. He just did." Jade replied, finishing her drink. Jon was not happy with her.

"Jade, that isn't a master, that's a rapist." Jon exclaimed.

"He takes what he wants. He doesn't take no for an answer. He is abusive, degrading and brutal. I can't get enough. It's exactly what I need."

Jon narrowed his eyes as he looked at her. He knew there was something she wasn't telling him.

"So, where do we go from here?" He asked.

"I'm sorry, I never meant for it to be this way. I never wanted to hurt you." Jade said as she put a hand on his cheek. "I still want you, but I also need what he gives me. If you can stand that, then we can continue with what we have."

Jon thought about it for a minute.

"No, not in the way we have." Jon said as he stood up. "You were my slave, that made you my property. If you don't respect that, then there is no such relationship between us. You chose him over me. That means it will happen again. "

Jade's heart sank. She wasn't sure what she was expecting from him. It was a lot to ask him to continue on like nothing had happened, like nothing had changed.

"I will, however, continue to use you as the fuck toy you are. I have put a lot of time and training into you. I won't let that go to waste."

"Yes, sir. I will be your fuck toy." Jade said, bowing her head. "I will do whatever you want. Be whatever you want, do whatever you want."

*****

Jade walked down Dougan street. Jon had kicked her out after their conversation. He was upset. Jade understood, he had every reason to be angry with her.

She had returned home for a short while and then decided to leave again. She needed to clear her head, think a little bit. She had lost a strong support network for her. Jon was no longer her master. She no longer his slave. She was his holes now, a vessel for him to drain his balls into. She didn't realize it mattered so much to her until it was gone. There was a stability, a comfort in the master - slave relationship.

She felt naked without it, but she couldn't blame anyone but herself. She had allowed herself to be transformed into Paul's play thing. She knew Jon wouldn't react well to it but she let it happen anyway.

The sun had set and Jade found herself in the twilight. She hadn't even realized how far she had walked. She was in the "entertainment" district. This was where people from the city came when they were looking for some company. There were strip clubs all down the block, sex shops positioned sporadically along the street and prostitutes congregated on the corners.

"I belong here." She thought to herself. "I'm as much of a hooker as any one of these girls here."

It was a seedy area. It was said that the strip was owned by organized crime. The strip clubs were money laundering pits, and the prostitutes outside were all owned by the Bay street gang, a violent group that made most of their money through drugs and sex trafficking. It is also said that they are behind Lick It Productions, the city's local pornography company.

Jade began to feel nervous as she walked down the road. There were a lot of heads turning to watch her as she passed, most coming from unsavory characters.

"Yo, bitch!" Jade heard someone say. She turned to see a woman, in her mid thirties, standing there and she did not look happy. "This is my fucking corner! You can fuck off, find somewhere else to make your money!"

"I'm not working." Jade said, her voice trembling.

"Yeah, I've heard that before! Get the fuck out of here before I stab you with my heels!"

Jade hurried down the road. She was really starting to regret wearing such tight, revealing clothes. She didn't even bring a jacket to cover herself up. She was fitting right in. She didn't like that.

She stopped and stood against the wall. She watched as cars slowed and stopped, the girls would run out and get in, and they would drive away.

"Fuck toys for pay." She thought to herself. "Good for nothing. Just to lay back and keep their legs open...just like me."

A car rolled to a stop in front of her and honked its horn. Jade just started at it.

A thought came to her. Why wasn't she making money? She was no better than these whores. In fact, she was worse because she had a good thing going for her and she messed it up. These girls were probably screwed over since birth. Besides, if she was going to behave like a hooker, she might as well be one.

The guy rolled down his window and stared at her.

"Well? Are you coming or not?"

Jade slowly walked over to the passenger side, opened the door and got it.

"About fucking time." The man said, annoyed as he hit the gas and pulled onto a side street. He drove for maybe another minute before pulling into a dark corner behind one of the strip clubs and put the car in park.

"Finally. All alone." The man said, turning to face Jade.

He was not an attractive man. He was a fat slob, stubble on his face. His shirt was stained with something, his hands black with grease and his body odor was foul.

"So, what can I do for you, sir?" Jade asked nervously.

"I've never seen you around before." The man said, driving from a flask. "You new?"

"Yes, sir, I am."

The man groaned in pleasure. Jade found him to be quite creepy. She regretted getting into his car, but she also felt like it was God punishing her for her actions.

"I like the new girls. Fresh, young, unstained."

Jade looked away and shuddered.

"So, what would you like from me, sir?" She asked again.

"Let me see those sweet, firm tits." He said, reaching over and pulling her shirt down.

Jade's shirt tore a bit. He cupped her breasts, squeezing them one after the other. Jade remained motionless, letting him have his fun with her. She looked out the window, off into space.

"Oh, Jon, I'm so sorry." She thought to herself. "I never should have betrayed you. Look at me now."

"Come here now, girl. Time to get to work." The man said as he unbuckled his pants. He pulled out his dick. Jade looked over at his tiny pecker. He was no more than four inches. Jade was used to men much more well endowed. Maybe this was why he had to hire prostitutes.

"Sick it, you whore."

Jade leaned over and hovered a couple inches above his lap. She wrinkled her nose, he had not showered in a few days. The smell was not pleasant. She took a deep breath and wrapped her lips around his cock. The taste was worse than the smell. Jade wanted to throw up. She began to bob her head up and down while she cupped his balls.

"Oh, fuck yeah. Work that head, you slag."

Jade sucked on the tip, running her tongue around it and then down his shaft.

He grabbed the back of her head and pushed it down all the way until his cock was in her throat. She had no trouble, she was used to bigger men. She came up and went back down all the way.

It didn't take long before his cock began to twitch and he moaned louder. He pushed her head all the way down and Jade felt his warm seed shoot into the back of her throat. He bucked his hips as he came. Jade swallowed his load and sat back up.

"Ah, shit, you suck a good dick." The man said as he relaxed in his seat.

"Thank you sir." Jade said as she wiped her mouth off and put her tits away. She realized they had never discussed payment. "That'll be $50."

"Yes, of course." He replied as he pulled his pants up. "I got it in the glove box."

He reached over to open the glove box. Suddenly, he quickly opened the car door and pushed Jade out. She fell to the ground, smashing her hip against the asphalt and cried out in pain. The man started the car and peeled out.

"Next time, get paid up front, bitch!" He yelled as he drove away.

Jade got to her feet. She was fuming. Tears of anger ran down her face. She couldn't believe he had done that. She screamed in frustration and paced the alley for a few minutes.

"Lesson learned." She said out loud as she began walking back to Dougan street.

She made it back and walked the beat like the rest of the hookers.

It wasn't long before another car pulled up to her. A young man, in his mid twenties, driving an SUV, lowered his window.

Jade walked over to him.

"Are you looking for some company?" She asked as she leaned over. One of her tits popped out of her shirt through the tear.

"Yes, please." He said.

Jade walked around and got in.

"I'm.... I'm not sure where to go." He said.

"Don't worry, I know a place." She replied.

Jade directed him to the dark spot behind the strip club where she had been 15 minutes earlier.

"I'm sorry, I've never done this before." The man said. He seemed uncomfortable to be there.

"I'm pretty new to this as well." Jade replied honestly.

He seemed like a nice guy. Out of place to be picking up a hooker in the middle of the night.

"Why are you here?" She asked.

"I just need a break." He said, smacking the steering wheel. "The wife has been on my ass about everything. The kids are driving me crazy. I work 70 hours a week and none of it is good enough for them. Everything I do is wrong. I just need to get away, have some fun."

He seemed to be in a rough place in life.

"I'm not going to stop you, sir. If this is what you want, I'll give it to you. But, just a piece of advice, cheating on your wife won't make it better."

Jade and the man sat in silence. He looked as if he was contemplating what she had said.

"Do you want to know why I'm here tonight?" She asked.

"Why?" He replied, looking over at her.

"I'm punishing myself. I had a boyfriend. He was good to me, treated me well. But there was another guy. He was rude, disrespectful, and treated me like a whore. I chose him over my boyfriend. I was his slut. I told my boyfriend, and I hurt him. He threw me out. I felt that if I was going to act like a hooker, I might as well be one. It is God punishing me for my indiscretions. It just made things worse. You have to decide for yourself whether you want to do this. If you want, $100 and you can fuck me. But I would say to you, turn around and go home."

Jade waited for several minutes while he mulled it over. Eventually, he reached into his wallet and took out two $50 bills and handed it to her.

"I need this." He said.

Jade took the money and put it in her purse and looked back at him.

"How do you want me?"

"The back seat." He replied. "There is more room."

Jade got out and entered the back. She hiked her skirt up and exposed her pussy to him.

"Can you get naked?" He asked politely. "I would prefer it if you got naked."

Jade removed her shirt and pulled her skirt off completely. She rubbed her pussy, getting it wet for him. He pulled down his pants and laid down on top of her.

There was no foreplay. He pushed himself inside her and began to fuck her quickly. He didn't use much finesse or skill. He just pounded her, rushing towards his orgasm. It was probably the most underwhelming performance Jade had had before.

"So this is what hooking is." She thought to herself. "Just people using your body for a quick orgasm. Not nearly as fun as I thought."

A pang of anxiety suddenly hit Jade. She never told him to put on a condom. She didn't know who his was or what his sexual history was. He could be diseased and she just put herself in a dangerous position.

She was about to tell him to stop and put a rubber on when he pulled out and jerked himself off onto her stomach. His warm load splattered across her tits and belly, pooling in her belly button.

"Oh, shit. I needed that." He said as he sat up.

"Feel better now, sir?" She asked.

"Much. Thank you."

He threw her some kleenex he had in his arm rest and she quickly wiped herself down and threw her clothes back on.

He was nicer than the last guy, even dropping her back off on Dougan street before he drove away.

Over the next hour, Jade had 4 more clients. Two of them wanted their dicks sucked, one fucked her, and the last one paid her $25 to rant to her about his problems. He kept her there for 15 minutes, complaining about his job, his boss, his inability to get a girlfriend and much more. Once he felt better, he let her out and drove away.

Jade was walking back down the alley when she saw a figure up ahead, blocking the access back to Dougan street. Jade slowed and stopped. He watched her intently. He held up his hand and waved her over. Jade was scared, she wanted to run. She turned to see another man approaching from behind. She was trapped. With no other option, she slowly shuffled her way towards the man.

"Do you know who we are?" He asked her, crossing his arms.

Jade shook her head. He was muscular, with tattoos covering his arms. His face was stern, like that of a man that had been through a lot of shit in life. He had an intimidating presence about him.

"You can call me Durk. We represent Bay street."

Jade's heart fell into her stomach. The Bay street gang. She had heard a lot about them. They were not the type of people you want to cross.

"We run this street. All those whores out there, walking Dougan street, they work for us. You don't. So who the fuck do you work for?"

"I...I..." Jade tried to speak but the words didn't come to her.

"Hurry the fuck up!" Durk yelled. "I don't have all fucking day!"

"I...I'm sorry." She finally said. "I don't work for anyone! I'm working for myself."

"Oh is that right?" Durk said, sneering at her. "Well I never said you could work on Dougan street. You have been taking money straight out of my pocket."

"I didn't know." Jade pleaded with him. "It won't happen again."

The man behind her grabbed her purse. He opened it and began rooting through.

"$325 here." The man said to Durk, handing the cash over.

"You stole $325 from us. This can't go unanswered." He did, putting the cash in his pocket.

"Please, don't hurt me. It was a mistake, I just want to go home." Jade said, a few years squeezing out of her eyes.

"Jade Chambers." The other man said as he pulled out her driver's license. "124 Ballista Drive."

"Well, Jade Chambers. We know who you are and where you live." Durk said as he took a couple steps towards her. "If you want to work, you work for us."

"I don't want to. I was just trying it out. I won't do it again." Jade replied. She was trembling furiously.

"Fine, but you will be working for us tomorrow night." Durk informed her. "You owe us for encroaching on our territory. So tomorrow, you will be here by 9pm and will work until 1am. All profits go to us. After that, consider your debt paid. If you don't, we'll find you at your place."

"Okay." Jade said weakly. "I'll be here. Can I please go home now?"

"Almost." Durk said, walking right up to her. "Before you go, I'm trying out the goods. Take your clothes off."

"But...what if a cop comes by?!" She exclaimed.

"This is Dougan street. Cops don't bother coming down here. They know better. And if anyone sees, well you are just another whore getting fucked. Now take your clothes off or I'll cut them from your body."

Durk put his hand on the handle of his knife as he stared her down. Jade quickly took her shirt off and pulled down her skirt. She stood there, completely naked, as cars drove by. A couple slowed down to watch her.

Durk spun her around and bent her over. Unbuckling his pants, he pulled his cock out and pressed it into her cunt. He grabbed her arms and held her up as he aggressively pumped himself into her. He was a rough man. Rough appearance, rough hands, rough cock and fucked her roughly. Jade held on for the ride. His big cock pounded her, pushing her body forward but he always pulled her back brutally. A small crowd of hookers and Johns began to build up outside the alley, watching her getting used. Durk spun her around so she faced the crowd. She felt so embarrassed as the people stared at her. She stared at the ground, but Durk grabbed her hair, forcing to head up so she was looking at them, and that they all could see her face.

"This is Jade Chambers." Durk yelled to the crowd.

"Oh, no!" Jade's mind screamed. "No, don't tell them who I am."

"This is what happens when you steal from the Bay street boys! Tomorrow, from 9 to 1, you can rent her body for your own pleasure. One night only, half price!"

Jade was humiliated. He had exposed her. Everybody would know who she was and how to find her. It wasn't what she wanted.

"Next time, don't mess with us, cunt." Durk growled into her ear. "Now, let me flood that little pussy."

"Please, don't cum in me, sir. Please don't!" Jade begged him.

"Shut the fuck up!"

She felt his cock explode and his semen fill her up. He cried out in ecstasy as his cock twitched, then went soft. He let her go and she fell to the ground. He threw her clothes and purse at her.

"Now, get the fuck out of here. I don't want to see you again until tomorrow night."

Durk and his minion walked away, back into Dougan street. Jade hurried to put her clothes on. She grabbed her purse and pushed her way through the crowd, running as fast as she could, away from this cursed area, cum dripping from her pussy, staining the sidewalk behind her.

End of part 6