The Corruption of Jade Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed himself down her throat and held it there until she started choking. He ripped his cock out and a trail of saliva came shooting out of her mouth as she coughed. The short man rubbed his hand over her face, spreading the spit all over her and smearing her makeup.

"Next one up." The short man said as he stepped away.

The Asian man stepped up to take his turn, but the black man elbowed him out of the way.

"Sit down, boy. Let a man show you how it is done." He said as the Asian man stumbled backwards.

The black man picked Jade up and flipped her back onto her back. His powerful hands grabbed her thighs and pushed her ankles back behind her head.

"I like to look in a bitch's eyes when I destroy her ass." He said as he rested his dick onto her stomach.

Jade looked down at it. Her eyes widened and she gasped in shock. His cock was quite large, must have been close to a foot long and it was the thickest she had ever seen.

"No, that is too big." Jade said frantically, shaking her head. "Please don't put that in my ass. It won't fit."

"If it doesn't fit," the man pressed the tip against her asshole. "Make it."

Jade screamed as he pushed himself in. Her asshole stretched wider than it ever had before. His cock was so big she was sure it was in her guts. He pounded her with all his strength.

"You feel that, cunt? Feel that big dick in your little asshole?"

"Oh my God! It's fucking huge. I can't take it!"

"You'll take every fucking inch because I paid for it." He replied, slamming his hips into her and forcing every single inch into her body. "How deep is it? Show me!"

Jade pointed to it. It was high into her stomach.

"Damn, that must hurt." He laughed as he started fucking her again.

Jade could barely stand it. His cock was a fist and it was beating up her insides. He felt no remorse for her and offered her no mercy. All she could do was lie there and take it. When he finally pulled out, her asshole gaped quite wide.

"Fucking look at that shit!" He announced, grabbing her ass cheeks and spreading them to show everyone else. "That's how you destroy a slut's hole."

He got up, finally giving her a reprieve. Her hand came down and covered her ruined ass, rolling over to her side. She gritted her teeth in pain, recovering from the unrelenting assault on her rear. It was no more than a few seconds before she felt the Asian man crawl onto the bed. He rolled her over and moved her hand.

"Oh, no." Jade groaned as she felt him slip into her asshole. He was smaller than the other two, and much more gentle. It was a nice change of pace. His inexperience meant he took it slow. After the monster that had just ravaged her, she could barely feel him.

"Come on, man, she's a hooker, give it to her good!" The blonde man shouted.

"Yeah, who gives a fuck?" The short man added.

Encouraged by the others, the Asian man began pumping into her faster and harder. Jade winced. Her ass felt like it had been fucked raw. It had only been maybe 20 minutes. She wasn't sure how she was going to make it the rest of the night.

The Asian man began to moan loudly, his strokes slowing down but going fully in and out. He was about to pop. He groaned loudly and came deep inside her ass.

"Atta boy, get in there good!" The black man shouted.

"Time for all of us to give her our creamy load." The short man shouted.

They took turns cuming inside her. The blonde man went first, followed by the short man. The black man took his time, brutalizing her ass for a few more minutes. He pulled out and shoved his cock into her pussy and blew a huge load into her.

"There you go, bitch. Just gave you a black baby. Don't come looking for child support."

The four men put their clothes on and headed out the door. They seemed to deliberately leave the door open so the people outside could see her. Jade rolled over and lay there. She felt used, dirty and cheap. Her ass was sore. She looked up at the clock. 9:30pm.

"Dear God. How the hell am I going to get through the rest of the evening?" She said out loud.

It wasn't more than two minutes before she heard the next group of guys enter. She looked over as 4 huge men entered. They took their clothes off and prepared for their turn. Each one had a large cock. Jade guessed the smallest man was 7 inches long.

"Oh, no!" She groaned as the first man climbed onto the bed.

*****

"Okay, just take it easy. We're home now." Julia said. She had Jade's arm around her shoulder and helped her through the front door.

Julia had kept her promise, she had returned to pick Jade up at the end of the night and found her on the corner of Dougan and Sullivan. She was in a bad way. She was stumbling around, disoriented. Julia ran over to her friend.

"Jade?! Oh my God!"

She turned to Durk, who was standing a few feet away.

"What did you do to her?!"

Durk turned to face her.

"She paid off her debt. This is why you don't mess with the Bay street boys. Take her, get the fuck out of here and don't let me catch her back here again."

"You are a fucking bastard! Stay away from her!" Julia screamed in anger as she grabbed Jade and headed back to her car.

Durk chuckled to himself as the girls walked away.

"Gladly." He replied and turned away from them.

Julia rushed all the way home.

"We're back?" Jade asked as they entered the living room.

"Yeah, we're back sweetheart. I got the bed all made up for you. You just relax."

"Hold on, I have to go pee." Jade said as she stumbled towards the bathroom.

She shut the door and took off her clothes to inspect herself in the mirror. Her breasts were bruised, her nipples were red from all the pitching and pulling. Her pussy was swollen from all the slapping the men had done and her anus had prolapsed. Her body was sticky and crusty from all the semen that had been shot into her and over her. Her body was sore and every joint and muscle ached. Her eyes looked dead and miserable.

By the end of the night, she had serviced 25 guys. They had taken her one after the other, with little to no break in between. Even Durk's crony, the one who had taken her to and from the motel, had had his fun with her. He had told her that she had been one of their most profitable girls. Every single client had fucked her ass, as if the Bay street boys had specifically told them to do so. 4 hours of rough anal sex. Even pornstars didn't have to do that.

Jade couldn't look at herself anymore. She was tired and revolted by the person staring back at her. She turned the water on and took a shower, scrubbing herself clean 5 times over before coming out. Even after, she still felt dirty. Exhaustion overcame her and she shuffled out of the bathroom, into the spare bedroom and fell onto the bed. She was asleep before her head hit the pillow.

End of party 7

12