All Comments on 'The Cruise'

by Mingemuncher

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencer7 months ago

Wonderful. I have been lucky enough to have had a few "adventures" with married couples in their mid-late 20's, when I was 50. I liked to think I was helping educate them on adventurous sexual matters, along the same vein as yourself. You know, no panties under short dresses, no bra. Plus, ben wah love balls and other sex toys, nipple clamps and a little bondage games: cuffs, blindfold etc. Nothing too serious.

But the reality is, I was really indulging for myself! LOL. Sadly, a series of heart attacks and other medical problems have put paid to my adventures but I'm pleased your story continued the saga. Ah, memories. Cheers.

PaperbackreaderPaperbackreader7 months ago

I like the story. Would be nice to get Wendy's POV during all the wild sex. What was she feeling while orgasming, when she was being filled with strange cum.

dick_hardendick_harden5 months ago

Loved this story. You're an excellent writer and I like the occasional NZ phrase and the references to NZ that you put in your work. I've been there a couple of times and loved it. Went with my girlfriend (at the time) one time and her name was Wendy. That was 8 days of non stop sex and sightseeing. Anyway love your work and looking forward to reading more. Thanks and 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMingemuncher@Mingemuncher
I'm just a horny guy that was fortunate enough to be born with a good body and presentable features and a decent-sized Willie. But it is not the physical appearances that have gotten me into a host of sexual adventures, but the fact that I have always had the gift of the gab a...