The D/S Experience Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need it sir... In my ass!" Lori growled. She had gotten used to having anal sex on a semiregular basis and now she had a craving for it. It felt so good to have her sphincter stretched out by Eric's huge cock. It was a hard thing to explain to the uninitiated. At first anal sex can be uncomfortable or even painful. However, Lori felt that over time, a craving for ass play built up. She was already becoming interested in butt plugs. She was even seriously considering asking Eric for one to add to their bedroom play. She figured it did not hurt to ask him in the heat of the moment.

Eric paused. "Are you asking me to fuck you in the ass?" He clarified. He already had an evil grin on his face. He was going to make her feel it.

Lori bit her lower lip and nodded. "Yes sir!" She started purring like a kitten.

"I will bend you over and make you feel every inch of my cock!" Eric stated as he withdrew from her pussy. He opened the nightstand drawer and pulled out a tube of anal lubricant.

"Oh, I hope so!" Lori squealed rolling onto her stomach.

The lube felt cool against her anus, but quickly warmed up once Eric started working it with his fingers. Once her ass was ready, Lori started to rub her clit while Eric lined up the head of his cock with her rear opening. The feeling of being forced open by the head of his cock, sent goose bumps all over her body. He went all the way in, inch by merciless inch. He grabbed her by the hair and forcing her head down into the blankets completely controlling her. That kind of dominance gave her butterflies. She took deep breaths as he started fucking her ass.

Lori was in ecstasy. She could feel his cock slide in and out of her anal ring. She had never felt so full. That was not just a figure of speech. Her bowels had literally never felt this full before. However, it could not be Eric's cock, she thought. He had taken her in the ass more than a few times already. So what was it? It was starting to get a little uncomfortable. She started to get mild cramps when his cock was pushed all the way in. That was when it dawned on her what was actually happening to her bowels.

Lori needed to poop. The head of Eric's cock was pushing on her poop and making her feel like she had cramps. She gritted her teeth and hoped he would finish soon. However, after another minute passed, he was still fucking her ass like a porn star! Lori knew this was going to be embarrassing, but she had to do it.

"Um, sir?" Lori said. "Can you stop?"

It was the first time she had ever asked him to stop. He frozen mid stroke. He let go of her hair and took his weight off her. "Are you alright?" He enquired.

"I hate to do this," she said. She took a deep breath and said. "But I think I need the bathroom. Can I go, sir?"

"Yes," he said. Eric withdrew his cock and let her up.

Lori ran to the bathroom, closing the door behind her. This had never happened to her before. Why now? She reviewed what was different about this time and it hit her. This was first thing in the morning. Usually when she had anal, it was at night at the end of the day. Lori's bowel movements were regular. Normally it happened in the morning when she got up. She usually had her poop and then showered. Today she had let the moment catch her and she acted spontaneously. She overlooked the possible consequences. However, that was not all she had forgotten.

Lori was about to give a big push when Eric came into the bathroom, pushing the door wide open. It was a big room and the toilet was a good ten feet from the door on the opposite side.

"What are you doing!?" Lori said alarmed. She was about to have a bowel movement! A very personal thing to do. She had never done this in front of anyone before.

"You closed the door," he pointed out to her. It was true, she had.

Lori's whole body went red with embarrassment. The urge was too great. She could not hold it any longer. She hid her face in her hands and gave a big push. A loud fart echoed from the toilet bowl, but nothing else came out yet. Eric must have packed it in good! She thought. That thought itself was mortifying. Combination of her thoughts, the sounds and the smells made Lori feel red-hot. She could not look up at Eric. "Of course it is!" She protested. "I'm trying to poo!"

"It violates the contract," Eric said casually. He was not about to leave and he walked over to her. He was still naked. "It states there are to be no doors closed between us. You are not afforded privacy unless you ask permission, which you did not."

"I wasn't thinking!" Lori retorted. She could feel more cramps. She pushed hard again. This time she got some relieve. Her poop rush out all at once, hitting the water with a thunderous plopping sound. She felt embarrassed and humiliated because he was seeing her like this. Yet something in the back of her mind loved it! She was actually getting butterflies pooping on the toilet in front of him! It was madness! She scream inside her head. Why am I feeling this way?

"I know," Eric said. "You have much training to do if you wish to serve as my slave. That is what you want, right?"

"Yes sir," Lori muttered. She wanted to be his slave more than anything else. If she wanted Eric to be her owner, this was the price she would have to pay.

Eric leaned down a grabbed a fist full of her hair. He asked her. "Are you all done?"

"Yes sir."

He pulled her up off the toilet and bent her across the counter top next to it. "Don't move," he commanded.

She was completely exposed and humiliated in a way she had never experienced. She felt like her anus was still open a little bit from the huge poop she just had. She did not have a chance to wipe herself even! She thought that it must still be dirty. He was examining her dirty anus!

"Sir, this is very embarrassing," Lori managed to say. She squirmed, but stayed where Eric had placed her.

"I know. That is the whole point of this little exercise, right? For you to be humiliated before me?" He questioned her. "But you've grown to love it. Haven't you?"

She did not have the nerve to say it aloud, but in her own head, she knew he was right. It added to the humiliation to admit that to herself. However, to admitting it to him? She could not do that yet. Eric was testing her limits and she found it exciting. Eric was feeling around the boundaries of what she was now. Lori herself was not sure where the new boundaries were.

Suddenly, something was touching Lori's asshole. Eric had gotten some toilet paper and was cleaning her up since she was in no position to do it herself. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see him look into the toilet before throwing the toilet paper in. "My, my... that is a big turd," he commented. "Is it always that big?"

Lori felt like her whole body was on fire with embarrassment. She did not answer the question.

Eric grabbed her by the hair. "Who owns your asshole?" Eric demanded.

"You do sir," Lori managed to squeak out.

"And what can I do with it?" he questioned.

"Whatever you wish," she replied. She was trembling, afraid of the next question that would come next.

"Do you want to finish what you have started?" He enquired.

Lori hesitated. "Sir, my anus is a bit sore right now."

"But what if I want to finish?" He asked.

"Sir, it might hurt," Lori said. "But I would accept the pain because of how much I love you and how much I wish serve as your slave."

"Good answer kitten," Eric said stroking her hair. He let her go. "You don't need to suffer like that. I will leave your ass alone for the day. You can do something for me though. Turn around and take a look at my cock."

Lori did as she was told, trying hard not to look him in the eye. She was just too mortified. She looked at his cock. It was smeared with her own poop. In fact, she could smell it and the stench was disgusting to her. She was not going to suck it, if that what he wanted! She thought.

"Under the counter there are baby wipes," he commanded. "Take them out and clean you shit off my cock off. This is your task from now on. When we have anal sex you will be required to clean me off afterwards."

Lori nodded and did as commanded. Her hands trembled the whole time. There was something about the way he stood there looking down at her, that made the butterflies come back. Eric dominated her without saying a word. She felt all floaty, as if she was having an out of body experience. Was this what was meant by subspace? She wondered. She did as she was told without thinking about it.

When his cock was clean, she finally looked up at him from her kneeling position. He patted her on the head. "Good girl," he said to her in a soft loving voice.

He led her back to the bedroom where they sat together on the side of the bed. "Now normally, this would be the point where I would punish you for breaking the rules," Eric explained. "But I think the humiliation I just put you through was punishment enough. So the only thing I'm going to do now is crawl back into bed with you and cuddle."

"Thank you sir!" Lori exclaimed as she threw her arms around him and kissed him. She was relieved it was all over. They fell back into bed together where Lori clung to him tightly. There was a sudden release of emotion. Lori could not control it as it came all at once. She started to cry, holding Eric tighter. It was a mix of embarrassment, relief, joy and butterflies all messing with her mind. Eric stroked her hair and told her that everything was all right. He assured her that there was nothing that happened here that upset him. The disappointment she had was in herself, which was the worst part of it. Lori felt like she needed away to finish what she had started. In the end, she gave him a fantastic blowjob so Eric could have the release he deserved. When the moment came, she took his cock deep into her mouth and swallowed all of his cum like the dirty, slutty slave she wanted to be. His slave. All his.

Only when they were laying there afterwards, did she finally make her confession. "There is something I need to tell you..." She started. "A few weeks ago, when Catrina and I were hanging out at the condo... Well, Catrina kissed me."

"Catrina kissed you?" He repeated.

"Well, I kissed her back," Lori added. That was the hardest part admitting that.

"Really?" Eric said. "Well, isn't that interesting."

"What do you mean?" Lori questioned.

"Well as I said once before, Catrina is a brat," Eric explained. "So for her to do something like that is not at all surprising."

"Yes, I know her better now," Lori admitted.

"But you kissing her back," Eric said. "Well that is an interesting surprise."

"Are you upset about it?" Lori was worried.

"No, of course not," Eric reassured her. "I'm glad you told me. That was hard to do, but also very important. It helps a lot with open communication and trust. It makes me love you even more. You can always tell me the truth, no matter what."

Lori was happy about that. Later she fell asleep in his arms. Content in knowing that she was his good girl. Eric loved her unconditionally and everything was just fine.