All Comments on 'The Dare MD Ch. 07'

by Francisdonatien

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would like the second option when he cums inside of her. What kind of payback is Andrea looking for? What did Sterling do that caused Andrea to have Bill cum inside of her. As part of the video you could have shown the cum running down her leg and causing a stain on the seat as she drives home. Maybe Sterling will not see that stain and he sits down on it. Next, we will find out that Andrea is pregnant. Will it be Sterling's or Bill's? What will Bill do with the video now that he as the full unedited version?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have enjoyed this entire series. I liked the first ending. It keeps the story relatively innocent and fun, without any complications. This would also leave room for Andrea and her husband to go down this road together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a great story, and the details are just right, not too much and not to sparse. I love that she gives in to her needs and lets herself go with her doctor colleague. Her husband should love that and support her, I think. I hope that you will continue to explore this story and Andrea's desires for exposure and now at least some sexual activity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Updating my previous post. I still believe that Andrea would and should have let Dr. Bill have the pleasure of her pussy, after all her husband gave her a collar with WHORE on it and her let her go with the doctor for a day. What else is a woman to do if she really is/wants to be a slut and whore. This is also a good progression to her finding out what she wants out of these dares and her new life. Keep going and I do hope that her husband will be supportive since he had pushed her towards this. Maybe he will be slightly conflicted, at least at first, but if he truly loves her, well he better man up and encourage Andrea to be the slut/whore that within her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFrancisdonatien@Francisdonatien
I define myself as a scopophiliac, one who derives pleasure from looking at naked bodies, erotica, porn... I’ve also spent decades fantasizing about sex, even occasionally writing stories just for me. Lately, though, I decided it would be fun to share these stories. I love to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES