The Dare MD Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to cum," he shouts, and she locks her legs even more tightly. "Fill my cunt, daddy," she shouts back at him, and he erupts, shooting his cum deep into the darkness of her hungry cunt, wrapping his arms around her to press himself into her, to erase all distinction between them.

She loosens her grip on him as his orgasm tapers off. The last few squirts of his cock sends little waves of pleasure through her, and she smiles broadly as he slips out of her. When he recovers, he sits back and looks at her in amazement.

CHHOSE YOUR FAVORITE ENDING. In either case, Bill sat back to marvel at her lying there, totally exposed, his cum dripping down her chin and tits or seeping out of her engorged pussy lips. She had the biggest smile he had ever seen. Her eyes sparkled, and she looked as though her mouth would just break her face with joy.

Finally, she looked up at him and said, "Shall we go?" She continued to lie there in total exposure as he fumbled to find his shorts and shirt. When he was ready, she crawled over the blanket to get the vibrator and dildo and put them into the backpack. Then she stood up, folded the blanket, and added it to the pack, which she then handed to Bill. "You might want to record me as I'm walking back to the van and picking up my clothes," she said with a grin. She started walking while he was getting the backpack on, so he had to scramble to get the camera focused as he started after her.

She gave him a smile as she stuck her feet back in her sandals, then made sure to give him a full view of her ass as she bent down to pick up her thong. She did not stop to put it on, just kept on walking till she got to the tree where she had tossed her tank top. She slung both of them over her shoulder and continued down the path. Bill kept the camera focused on her twitching ass, which she made sure to stretch wide when she stopped to pick up her shorts. She added that to the other two items she was carrying on her shoulder, did a cute little turn, and headed on down the road, apparently oblivious to the possibility that anybody might be looking. When she got to the SUV, she turned to the camera and gave him a thumbs-up. "I guess it's time to get dressed," she said with a mock look of disappointment.

Bill lowered the camera and stared at her. "That was amazing," he said with a sense of wonder. "Far beyond anything I could have expected or dreamed."

"Same here," Andrea replied, as she bent down to step into the thong. "I really did not know what to expect when we started, even when I left home this morning. I could not have imagined this." She raised her arms to pull on the tank top, giving him another view of her bouncy tits.

"You don't want to wear your shirt?"

"Maybe when I get home," she said, pulling on the shorts. "I still feel like daddy's slut, so I should tell the world. Or at least you."

"Well, thank you again, Andrea."

She put an arm around his neck and kissed his cheek. "Thank you, daddy, for making me your whore." She hugged him tight for a moment, then stepped back.

"Here's your camera." He held it out to her.

"Bring it to me on Monday. I'm sure you'll want to download the video onto your computer."

"You don't want to take it and just email me the edited version."

"It's all yours, daddy. You should have the whole thing."

She walked around to the passenger side of the SUV and waited for him to pop the lock. Still amazed, he opened the car, got in, and drove her back to her car. "Thanks again, daddy," she said after he gave her back her key. Then she kissed him on the lips, long and lovingly, before she got out. He watched her drive off, still lost in wonder, before he headed back to his home.

As she hit the main road, she thought, Sterling is going to love this one. Payback is going to be awesome.

Which ending do you think he will prefer? What about her?

12