All Comments on 'The Derry House'

by DonnerBBQ

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwards6 months ago

This was brilliantly done. Great buildup and the tease with Carson and Brett was great. I'm not sure how Ben arranged the Billie Holiday music, but it was an excellent ploy, all the more so since it wasn't on the cams. Of course, it could just be some delusion of Kacey, also completely unexplained, if it was the case. All in all, there's lots of delightful unanswered questions, but bottom line? I loved seeing Kacey's naked body and her climax, even if it was all restricted to my imagination, inspired by your writing. 5* from me. JB Edwards

G5902G59026 months ago

Incredible, thank you for sharing this story!!!

DrPopeDrPope6 months ago

You can write an interesting tale that’s for sure …. But gosh I was hoping for more Kim 😂

InsufficientInsufficient6 months ago

A very fun story, and it was such a pleasant surprise to see a new submission from you!

It was your stories that largely inspired me to write and submit a few of my own so many years ago.

Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Holy Smoke, the legendary DonnerBBQ has returned

pantsalonkspantsalonks6 months ago

Pretty hot though a little slow. I also thought she was going to flash ben at the end haha.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not what I was expecting when I saw your handle pop up in the feed, but this was a welcome return to the site, lol. Love how the actual story is structured like a found footage ghost film, and just enough “realistic” absurdity to make the story fun and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great stuff, skillful use of the scenario in guiding the unintentional exposure. The semblance of logic held better than similar stories, she didn’t intend to flash them, but the environment guided it along. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I knew something good was cooking! Great to see the master back in the dojo, and with a whole new sub genre. I liked it from the beginning to end, the whole story meshed very well and hit that magic E/V spot where realism and risqué meet - garnish the glass with some supernatural and it’s a 5 star return to the site. Cheers!

joefrogjoefrog6 months ago

Wow, epic return to posting. The exhibitionist urge and build up are perfect. More soon please!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good to see you back and writing, you have always been a fun storyteller. I once had my gf read your Kim stories and she got all excited and scared shitless about trying something like that herself, but once she worked up the nerve to do it she had a blast "accidently" flashing a group of our friends.

You should move/copy your CarpeCollum stories over to here and stick with this screen name, it's much more memorable.

LightCuckoldLightCuckold6 months ago

DonnorBBQ, I am so glad you're back. You're my favorite author. My wife and I read your stories as we are having sex. She also likes exhibiting and your stories really turn her on. The way Kim acts innocent always inspired me to have the girlfriends act innocent in my stories. You're awesome. Could you let us know, what caused you to leave and come back after so long?

potatoHead42potatoHead426 months ago

Glad that you’re back, legend!

Godspeed <3

DonnerBBQDonnerBBQ6 months agoAuthor

Thanks, everyone. I never really went away; I remained lurking like a peeper in a window. However, my writing slowed/stopped for a while, and I did publish a few things under the name CarpeCollum when I had technical issues with the DonnerBBQ account. Anyway, thanks everyone for your comments.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Absolutely terrific! Thanks for another great story!

spyraloutspyralout6 months ago

DonnerBBQ, you are such an incredible storyteller. This one was absolutely terrific!

Love the switching POVs so we could get into the head of Kacey, her fiance, and the pervs.

The ambiguity of the twist is just sublime.

Thanks for sharing such a fun and sexy tale and so glad to see you writing again!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Amazing story as always!! @DonnerBBQ do you know what happened with the author @CastorBeanBen I saw you had commented on his stories about Madison but now I can’t find his stories and it says that author no longer exists?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Happy you’re back!! Will you right more chapters for either the series about Kim or Marie’s webcam?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

***write more. Sorry for the error in my last comment!

DonnerBBQDonnerBBQ4 months agoAuthor

Sorry, I don't have any information on CastorBeanBen. I hope that he is well and will return one day. He will be missed.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Absolutely amazing. Tasteful, funny, erotic, and coherent. So rare to get all of those in a story. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Before this story, Marie and Kim were my 2 favorite characters on all if Literotica. Looks like I'll be adding Kacey to my favorites. Her description is very similar to someone near and dear to me. Hopefully Donner comes up with more of her.

Captain_StrangeCaptain_Strange3 months ago

Any update on a sequel or any other new chapter/story? Hope all is well

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I hate to look a gift horse in the mouth, we’re all thrilled you’re back. BUT, any chance we can get some more Holly and Jamie???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Aw shit, I totally missed the Mike Matthews line on the first read. Fuckin hilarious!

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Hi you tell one more story with kim?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDonnerBBQ@DonnerBBQ
Not dead yet, but writing is slow. Thanks, everyone, for your support. I continued to be inspired by the creative contributions from writers on this site.