All Comments on 'The Devil and the Sea Ch. 09'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! Absolutely scorching hot. Is there going to be a reveal, or will they keep their fucktoy in the dark ? Love these characters.

Tess (uk)

oneagainstoneagainstabout 2 years agoAuthor

Tess, thanks for your enthusiastic comments. 3 ch. to go. Do you think Jen's done? Or will she want more?

jacksfreewilljacksfreewillabout 2 years ago

Best story on the site, hands down. Bring it home!

ContrahentContrahentalmost 2 years ago

The only believability criticism I have is that I think Jen might recognize the taste and scent of Anya's pussy.

djripdjrip9 months ago

She wants to be dominated by a woman. She has a woman who wants to do it, but won't let her, won't take her efforts seriously. But clearly the problem is not with Anya's ability to do it. Well, to some extent, as Henry is helping her. But he could have helped her improve her technique as Anya, if Jen were willing to take it from Anya. Anya has dominated her very effectively, as mistress x. But Jen will still probably have a problem getting topped by her knowingly. (I mean if mistress x remains someone else; who knows how she'd react to the truth.) It's about Jen's perception of Anya, not Anya's ability to top. Like when my wife wanted a personal trainer. I was like, I can keep track of a schedule and remind you to exercise. But it's no good coming from me. She won't do something she doesn't feel like doing in the moment because *I* tell her it's time to, the way she imagines she would if it were a professional she signed up for telling her to do it.

Still, I guess part of topping is not just the act of topping, but the presence one exhibits to get the sub to take you seriously. Henry was able to establish that with Jen as himself, no alternate persona, after all. Something mysterious about why it works with one person and not another.

Hot shit BTW

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...