The Drive Back to Nashville

Story Info
I get pulled over by a cop and things get interesting quick!
1.4k words
3.96
10.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive was one I have taken many times by myself, so I was very familiar with the road from Louisville Kentucky to Nashville Tennessee. The only problem was this damn traffic was slowing me down, so I decided to get off the interstate and take the back roads.

Before I go any further I should tell you about me, 42, married, 1 child. I do not consider myself to be hot if you will but I know I am not ugly. I stand around 5'6" long blonde hair, No I wont be telling you my weight, 34B breast and a nice tan.

So I have my radio up, music up loud, singing along with the radio and then it happened... the flashing lights in my rear view. What the hell can this cop want? Doesn't he know I need to get home? He takes his time it seems getting out of the car but finally makes his way to my window. As he approached the car I did notice he had a pretty nice body, clearly he worked out, his arms had some nice tattoos that caught my attention. Truth be known, I have a thing for cops! He got right to the point asking if I was in a hurry, I told him the truth, "I'm in a hurry to get home and simply wasn't paying attention". As we talked he took off his sun glasses, he had the most beautiful hazel eyes.

Now this all happened in July, it was hot so I had chosen a light yellow sundress, under it I had on matching yellow bra and panties, a thong to be exact. My dress wasn't long, so it was riding up high on my thighs, but not quite showing my panties. As we talked I noticed his beautiful eyes kept looking down, so I pulled my dress up just a little where he could just see my yellow panties, Hey I wanted out of the ticket! l looked back up and gave him a smile and little wink. He smiled back and asked me if I had somewhere I needed to be, while I did I couldn't resist telling him no, the man was sexy! He told me he was about to take a break and asked if I wanted to join him, I told him I could spare a few minutes. So with no ticket given to me... thank God, I follow him back to his house, this wasn't a big town by any means so that wasn't very far from where he had pulled me over.

As soon as I walked in the door, he pushed me against the wall, with him holding my arms above my head, he kissed me. As he kissed me, he let go of my arms and his hands traced my curves, his strong hands felt amazing as he gently squeezed me here and there. His right hand found its way down to my thighs first and right under my dress. his finger right on the outside of my yellow thong could tell how wet I had become, he looked right in my eyes and asked "are you enjoying yourself?" as I shook my head yes, my thong was on its way to the floor.

He pressed his toned body up against me, I could feel his long hard cock pressing against me... and it was thick too! making our way to his bed room loosing what clothes we both had on, I found myself sitting on the edge of his bed, kissing and licking down his chest and abs, I finally reached his cock... it was amazing! My hand takes a hold of his hard dick and gives it a little squeeze before my tongue licks down his shaft and back up, My tongue starts tracing the head of this amazing cock, tasting all of his juices as they leak out. I take as much as I can of him into my mouth, pulsating my tongue on his cock and rubbing it with one hand as my other hand is gently rubbing his balls.

With his cock in my mouth he starts to sigh as he runs his fingers through my hair, I can tell he is close to cumming so I quickly stop, stand up and I kiss him very passionately. As I break from our kiss I look him dead in those hazel eyes and tell him I want him!

I waste no time climbing onto his bed and on my back, my legs are over his shoulders as he slides right into my waxed smooth pussy, it feels so good I cannot help but to moan as my body starts to shake. As he starts thrusting in and out his strong arms hold me firmly but gently to the bed... I am in heaven.

He picks up his pace, as my breast bounce up and down, now I'm the one that's about to cum! He slows down, looks me in the eyes and smiles, after a couple of slow thrust he tells me "get on top, your turn to ride me." As I climb on top, his hands are on each side of my waist, slowly guiding me down onto his dick, but I stop him. I reach down and take a hold of his cock and rub the head right on my clit... he really liked that. Finally without the use of any ones hands, I slide my hot and dripping wet pussy onto his long thick cock! He said to me "oh man you are good" to which I replied with "I know." I start riding him as I make small circles with him deep inside me. Both his hands are rubbing over my breast, down behind me and squeezing my firm ass.

As he massaged my breast I leaned down to him and say "I want you to fuck me from behind, I want to make you cum so hard that it runs down my legs and drips off your cock." I know by now he is loving watching me so this was going to be a fun site for him. As I get on all fours I can feel him watching my ass, he gets behind me and tells me how much he likes my ass. I feel his cock make its way to my wet pussy again, with no problem at all he slides right in watching himself go in and out, in and out... he starts to pick up the pace as he fucks me deep. As my hands squeeze the blanket, we both let out a sigh... this feels amazing!

As he is pounding me from behind I can feel his balls bouncing off my clit! This is by far the best sex I have had in awhile. His hands guide my hips back onto his cock with each thrust, I tell him I am about to cum, with that he pulls me closer and plunges deeper into my pussy, I cannot take it any more... I scream out "I'm cumming, oh God I am cumming" as I am screaming I feel him let loose and shoot deep inside me! FUCK YES!! As we both were cumming I could feel it running down my legs, some of his cum even ended up on my back as we both cam so hard. With a few more slow thrust he starts to pull out, but before he did I squeezed his cock with my pussy, I did not want to miss a drop of his cum.

As he slid out he leaned forward and kisses my shoulders and the small of my back. He ask if i needed anything, I just say no I'm good. He tells me where the bathroom is, while I'm in there he goes and gets my thong from the front door area and lays it out in the bed. As I walked back into the room, I press my body to his, I start throbbing as I kiss him again, but I know he has to work and I have a husband to get home too. I get dressed and he hands me my thong, I smiled and told him to keep it as a nice memory. He smiled and kissed me again.

He walks me to the door and presses me to the wall again as he softly kisses me. He pulls back and told me he put his number in my phone (nope I don't keep it locked) and if I wanted to see him again to just lets him know. I kiss him one last time and nibble his lip just a little, then I walked out the door.

This was my first story to write, so let me know what you think. If you would like to email me through my profile.