All Comments on 'The Drive Back to Nashville'

by Yoursluttygirl2020

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Another whore Fucking a cop story from another desperate poster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I think he is going to hate you soon for helping him go to jail and lose his job and reputation

And you are going to be very sorry, because you lost a loving husband, home and the love and respect of your kids and mom and dad. But who cares, not you obviously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It was hot

But me wondering if she always cheats or does her husband care? Only background was her age, married, one kid.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 3 years ago

Very disagreeable characters. Hard to be drawn into such low life scum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A good start

I look forward to more tales of your slutty adventures

Wandering_lust02Wandering_lust02over 3 years ago
Well this is your first story so...

It's a good start sluttygirl2020. Would've liked it more if it was more detailed :)

Keep writing ;)

Going to add you in my favourites, will be waiting for your next story.

I'd suggest you to edit your profile. Mail me if you need any help. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So, are we to assume

So, are we to assume the cop turned off the dash cam in his car and or body cam as well so the little dalliance wasn't recorded. If he did then he's got some explaining to do to the shift supervisor when the logs get reviewed. "Well, gee Sarge, I was just getting a little Bush Bond from the lady."

BarbarianWriterBarbarianWriterover 3 years ago
Ignore the haters.

It was a fun read. Just crazy fantasy. I liked it. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Congrats on your first story. But...

The story line is hot...4*, maybe 4.5. The quality of the writing, though, is around 2*. Some suggestions, if I may.

1) Ignore the trolls. They haunt this category, pouncing on anything that has to do with extramarital sex, even though that is in the description of LW. Don’t let them make you feel bad about your stories just because of their stories...being full of anger and hate from being hurt by their significant others...26thNC especially. That’s all that he does. Never writes a story... not even a BTB...just trolls.

2) Stay in one tense. The past tense works well when relating personal experiences. The present tense comes across too much as fantasy or wishful thinking.

3) Understand how to use punctuation, especially commas. Your story was a bit on the painful side to read because of your woeful lack of commas and misuse of apostrophes.

4) Check the proper spelling/usage of certain words. For example, when you can see something, it is a ‘sight’, not a ‘site’. A site is a location.

5) This site (not sight) has volunteer editors who can help you polish your story. You should seriously consider reaching out to them.

6) Keep writing. There are people out here that aren’t trolls, and who enjoy this type of literature. The more you write, the better you get...just like the more you run, the better you run. Work at it.

Good luck!

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4over 3 years ago
A good first effort

Read the story aloud and note the errors - like breast for breasts, etc. With familiar cities, you won't need the state as they are common knowlege.

Good story line. Check some of my favorites.

Write more, read 'em aloud, and run a spell/grammar check. You will get better and I certainly appreciate your effort!

Please let me know when you publish again. You will develop your style - just let your mind wander.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

Pretty routine slut show

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You're such a slut, must be in the breast size. 'B.s.' always like to fuck around. One nice cock at home is never enough. Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYoursluttygirl2020@Yoursluttygirl2020
Hey everyone! I am new to all this, so be kind when you read my stories! lol I am 42,Married and have 1 child. Just because I am married doesn't mean i do not have my fun! truth be known I have a boyfriend in another state and a couple guys I play around with here where I liv...

story TAGS