All Comments on 'The Education of Mrs. Whitfield'

by Bruce163

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nothing like another racist rant from small-dicked someone that hates white women and posts lies about nonexistent 'BBC' perhaps because nothing else would induce them to cheat. Pathetic, hateful and filled with bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story hope to hear more

Jaydean409Jaydean409about 2 years ago

What a fun read!!! I'm amazed at the people who come onto an Erotic story site and do nothing but crab about the stories. I hope there are more chapters. Can't wait to see him fucking her on one of the greens, with the guys from the pro shop forming the train!!!!!

Bruce163Bruce163about 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for that idea…I was getting a little stuck. 😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would put feisty Lexi Thompson for the black golf coach to handle. He would drop lascivious hints at the restrictions she has in her sleeveless shirt and tight fitting shorts by making her think it was the bra holding her upon her efforts to break free in hitting the ball mikes and miles and watch her stop and put down the golf club to go to the clubhouse's ladies dressing room to remove shirt and unhook bra to put away in closet before dressing up and going back to the driving range to hit several balls and earn effusive praise from the black coach.

Then the black coach brings up another item of concern and that involves her tiny panties appearing to be more restrictive to her ability to swing the club and transferring power from her left leg to right leg as she smoothly powers the ball 300 yards down the fairway.

Lexi thinks he is for all literal purposes pulling on her leg about her tiny panties restricting her movement as she has already removed her bra. If that was a white golf coach, she would have let off steam to cause the Head golf pro to fire him for being so lascivious in making her do what he wants her to do!

But being a very conservative Republican and afraid of being labeled a racist, Lexi will bite on her tongue and hurry back to the Ladies Dressing Room to remove and put away the offending panties in the closet before putting back her shorts.

She comes back to the range and starts hitting irons long and straight while receiving more effusive feedback from the black coach. Then she feels hungry due to skipping lunch and a strange sensation in her shorts with the fabric rubbing against her hairy pussy as the coach continues using one of Lexi's irons to shove balls to the spot where she hits them long and straight.

She finds herself analyzing the strange sensation she feels in her hairy pussy as the coach provides an deeply creating analysis informing her that her hairy pussy is rubbing against her tight fitting shorts and gives her the option of shaving her pussy bare to reduce the annoying frictioning she is experiencing.

Lexi runs back to the Ladies clubhouse and then sneaks over to the empty Men's clubhouse to steal razor and shaving cream to shave off the offending filthy hairs from pussy while the black coach inserts Spanish Fly in her water bottles.

Lexi resumes hitting irons and driver shots while receiving even more praise for her hitting prowess from the black coach who gets her to agree with reddening cheeks blushing in shame that her shedding filthy hairs from her wetting pussy improved her accuracy on both irons and driver.

The evening is dark, people have left and the grill has been closed. Lexi has a very ravenous belly and desperately wants a big cheese steak. She offers the black coach $100 and then $200/$300 which he declined to drive to a sandwich shop for her. Knowing she drank the spiked water bottles containing Spanish Fly, all he had to do was to berate her racism by ordering him to pick up cheese steaks for them. And he sees the ashamed red humiliation on her face as she becomes more apologetic to him by apologizing profusely to him for her insensitivity to him as he pulls two strawberry yogurts and spoons for their supper. He makes her feel more ashamed over her lack of dieting discipline in demanding cheese steaks that tears start flowing down her reddening cheeks as she asks him how she could make amends.

He unzipped his crotch to reveal a 10 inch black snake as he pushes her muscular shoulders downward to kneel as he teaches her how to pleasurize a black man the same way he taught her golf lessons. Only when she has learned how to respect a black man's snake by giving it tender lovingly care by licking it and allowing the copious semen baptizing by his black snake of her blonde hair and tan face will he spread her legs for a long and luscious breeding stomach. Lexi forgets her hunger and feeds him all of her strawberry yogurt.

Changes are made in her life to embrace her submissive side and walk back her support of conservative causes by embracing the support of the downtrodden. Golf becomes a recreation for her whether she wins or not until one of her black sisters under the pain of a spanking makes her win a tournament to fund scholarships for black students going to college.

NightPorterNightPorteralmost 2 years ago

Welcome back. I read a Picture in Black and White many years ago and thought you were a one and done author. Which was a shame because it's a very well crafted story. Looking forward to reading more from you.

JOHNKEY2222JOHNKEY22228 months ago

Great story, sexy and exciting, five stars, I love it...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBruce163@Bruce163
Back after a 10-year hiatus. Retired MWM with obviously too much time on his hands. Well-educated and well-traveled. Curious and adventurous.