The Education of Mrs. Whitfield

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could only stare. She had chosen the tiniest and most revealing of bras -- something her filmy top had hinted at, but not truly revealed. The cups -- which were so low-cut that they revealed nearly half of her aureoles -- were almost obscenely sheer -- I had never seen a more transparent fabric in my life. It was almost as if there were no cups at all -- that's how clearly I could see her magnificent breasts. Her dark pink nipples and aureoles stood proudly on display for me -- showing Elena's own excitement at our game by pushing out fiercely against the filmy material that tried to restrain them.

The straps themselves were mere wisps -- both the shoulder straps and the back-strap, which itself was maybe a quarter-inch wide. Just a hint of material whose whiteness only set off Elena's deep tan even more impressively. Somehow I managed to notice that she bore no tanlines whatsoever -- this bra would have shown them off. I made a mental note of her sunbathing all summer in the nude.

Her eyes twinkled. "Do you think this will allow me to swing more freely?"

I laughed. "I suspect so." I was struggling for air, but managed to squeak, "But -- what about the rest?"

She just nodded. "Yes, the rest..."

And just as slowly she reached down to the waistband of her navy skirt and grabbed the front button. She flipped it open...then the second...the third...the fourth and final. My breath got shorter with every flick of her finger. Then she let it slide down her legs to the ground, where she gracefully stepped out of it.

She stood before me clad only in her golf shoes and a set of the tiniest and filmiest bra and panties I had ever seen. If her bra was revealing, her panties were even more so. They were trimmed with the same, white, lace -- but that was just the framework, so to speak. The waistband was maybe half an inch wide. And that was the bulk of the fabric, so to speak. A tiny 'V' of the same, filmy gauze that comprised the cups of her bra tried to cover her dark, lush bush -- and, I'm pleased to say, failed miserably. Like the bra cups, the material was a mere framework, designed to show off a woman's most private parts.

And, did it ever. The material was so sheer I could clearly see the outer lips of her pussy -- puffy, pink folds that her neatly trimmed, brown pubic hair, and her growing excitement, could no longer conceal.

And yet, she stood her ground proudly, almost defiantly. Only the slightest blush coloring her neck gave any indication that such an unveiling might not be an everyday occurrence.

I tried to remain as authoritative as possible, though it was getting hard to breathe. "Turn around slowly," I stammered.

"Yes, Sir!" she shot back with that same twinkle in her eye. And slowly she turned so that I could see the back of her panties. Well, what passed for the back. They were of the same sheer fabric as the front, and cut very, very high -- not a g-string, quite, but a sort of hyper 'Rio'-style back that cut diagonally down her cheeks, leaving fully half of each uncovered. The thin gauze made a mockery of modesty -- I could see, with great pleasure, the dark cleft of her crack as though she wore absolutely nothing at all. Again, all the panties did was to frame her charms, putting her on display.

"Impressive," I told her simply.

"You like?" she asked, needlessly. Then she blushed a bit more. "I bought them this week. I don't think they should, uh, restrict my movements. What do you think, Coach? Shall I just...'swing away'?"

I laughed, still trying to get control of my breathing. "Yes, Elena. Just swing away while I go take some nitroglycerin, or something, for my heart."

She laughed out loud, and with that lovely music twinkling behind her, walked over nonchalantly to her bag on the cart, unzipped the back pocket, and pulled out several balls and tees. Then, without so much as a by-your-leave, she walked back in front of me, over to the tee box. God, she was magnificent! It was as if her bra and panties existed only to say, "Look at these magnificent breasts. Look at this fabulous ass and pussy. They're for you." As, I knew, they were precisely designed to do. And, I looked, and looked, as hard as I could, admiring every inch of her flawless and toned, tanned body. Her nipples remained as stiff as I believe they were possible to get, and I could see the filmy dew barely contained by her panties, revealing her excitement.

She bent down, with her back to me, and the tiny wisps of material covering her round, tight ass slid up even further. Not that they needed to -- I could see everything just fine, thank you. She stayed bent over for a minute, as if trying to push the tee into the ground in just the right place, but I know it was to show off. Bent over like that, her pudendum was on riotous display. Because her panties covered nothing, I could admire even more closely her pink, swollen cunt lips. Her excitement made them shine. I wondered how long it would be before I would sink my thick, black cock into them. Not very long, I figured, and I hoped -- I knew -- that Elena felt the same.

She swung the club.