The Egyptian Affair Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time everyone was thru with food, the clock showed it was just minutes from the midnight and from the new year to begin. Everyone watched the countdown on the TV and then greeted "Happy New Year" to each other. A special cake was arranged for the occasion which was then cut and served as the desert. After cake cutting, men returned to their sitting area upstairs where wine and soft drinks were served. I being a non-drinker, served myself a tin of coke. By 1:30 am, we begged our leave and thanked our hosts for a wonderful time. Nader and Layla came out to parking area to see us off. As always, Nader shook hands with Nazia and held onto her a bit longer than usual. I was also busy thanking Layla for the invitation. That's when I noticed Nader whispering something to Nazia and her returning a smile to him.

As we drove off, I asked Nazia out of curiosity what did he say to her a while ago.

"He said "Please say YES, I am so desperate to meet you alone" Nazia said smilingly.

The next day, I went to office in routine as it was a working day and returned before sunset. Nazia served me the evening tea in routine while I watched TV. She came and sat next to me.

"Can you please turn off the TV, I need to discuss something important" she asked.

I could sense the seriousness of matter so I turned off the TV.

"I need to inform you that I have made my decision"

"About what" I pretended.

"Don't be so innocent, you know what I'm talking about"

"OK,...... so what's the decision" I asked

"I AM READY,.... YOU CAN SET A DATE WITH YOUR FRIEND AND LET ME KNOW".

Atlast, she said the magic words that I had waited for four year to hear. I felt goose bumps all over my body.

"Are you sure about that" I asked.

"Yes I'm sure...... I think he is the best person we can find. Let's not waste this opportunity"

"Yes, he is trustworthy,...... our secret will be safe with him" I agreed, "Let me talk to him tomorrow and set a date with him"

The next day, I called Nader for a meeting. He asked me to meet him at the mess during lunch hours. By 1 pm, went to the mess area for lunch break. Nader was already present there with a few other colleagues. Once he saw me, he immediately shifted to a separate table in one corner so that we could talk privately.

Instead of beating about the bush, I simply told him the BIG news, "Good news for you. Nazia has said YES for a date with you"

"Really?........ Oh wow,............. I had lost all hopes" he was suddenly excited.

"Looks like you left quite an impression on her on New Year Night" I said smilingly.

"Is that so?.... I have no idea. I was just being a good host"

"Well it worked,..... she has asked me to set a date with you and let her know" I informed.

"What do you suggest" he asked.

"Can we arrange it on weekend so that we don't have an office next morning and can stay up late night" I suggested meaningfully.

"Ofcourse, I can visit on weekend" he agreed.

"Let's not wait any longer, how about tomorrow, it's a Saturday night" I asked.

"That's fine with me. I'll be going to city this afternoon as I have to be at the Liquor store for evening shift three days. But for tomorrow I can swap my evening shift with my brother and keep my evening free"

"What will you tell Layla, where are you going" I asked.

"That's no issue, I'll make up some official duty thing" he said.

"OK, what time you will come to my residence?"

"Is 9 pm OK?" he asked.

"I'll message you tonight after discussing with Nazia" I said.

I left the mess premises and returned to my office. After working hours, I came back home. As usual Nazia served me the tea and then sat next to me.

"Did you talk to your friend?" she asked.

"Yes,...I did"

"What was his reaction?"

"He is very happy and thankful to you for the honor. I have invited him tomorrow evening"

"So soon,..... but tomorrow is weekend and he will be in city" Nazia panicked a little.

"No issue, he will manage. He has asked me about the time, what time you think he should visit?" I asked.

She thought for a while and then said, "Tell him to come after dinner, I will not be cooking tomorrow evening"

"Sure,.... No problem. I'll tell him to take an early dinner and come between 9 or 10 pm"

"Yeah that's OK,........ plus I have been thinking all day today. I think this will not be a one time affair, am I right" she asked for confirmation.

"Yes,... you are right. He will be visiting from time to time. How often can he visit will be your decision. I will not force you for that" I replied.

"Thanks,...... there are a few more things that I need to be discuss. It would be better if we set up the rules and boundaries from day one" she said very wisely.

"Ofcourse,.... What do you have in mind?"

"I was thinking all day about this and I have prepared a small list of rules. You can read them" she handed me over a paper. It had a note on it that read something like this:

MY RULES FOR HUBBY:

  1. Whatever happens, you will take all the responsibility. Don't ever blame me in future.
  2. If you are uncomfortable about something, just let me know. No tantrums, No jealousy.
  3. Only I will decide when, where, and how many times. Don't force me.
  4. Strictly No anal sex. Rest is OK with me if you have no objection.
  5. Condoms or No Condoms, you decide. I'm OK with both.
  6. I'll handle you guys one at a time, No tag team play. No DPs as anal not allowed.
  7. You can watch in future, but not the first time. (No debate on this).
  8. You have started this. Now the power shifts with me. If I like it, I'll continue. If I don't, I'll discontinue. (No debate on this)

"I don't understand the Rule 7" I asked.

"If you truly want me to enjoy, please leave me alone with him atleast for the first time. I don't think I'll be comfortable with you present there. That's a request. I hope you'll not object to this" she requested.

I thought for a short while and then said, "I have no problem leaving you two alone. So I agree to Rule 7. Plus, all other rules are fine with me. As far as condoms are concerned, I know you don't like them, so leave them aside"

"Ok,....... Anything else that you want to add" she asked.

"Nothing comes to my mind at the moment. I think these are very elaborated and well thought of rules. I agree to all of them" I said.

"Okay" she replied.

That night, I made very passionate love to Nazia. She was a little surprised as I had not shown that intensity for a long time. Once she mentioned it, I laughed and said:

"It's gonna get much more intense now. I hope you are ready for this"

"Now that I have made up my mind, I'm not gonna back off........ Bring it ON" she said challengingly.

I knew she was one of the most competitive women I had ever come across, and she had never backed away from sex ever.

_____________________________________________________

03 JAN, 2009: THE FATEFUL NIGHT

The next morning, we both were feeling very jittery. After breakfast, something came to mind, so I decided to discuss it with Nazia. I went to the kitchen where she was washing dishes.

"Have you decided what you are wearing tonight?" I asked.

"Not really, I'm have a few dresses in mind. I was thinking maybe something western and sexy"

"Such as?"

"How about the pink silk robe with red laced panty and bra set which you gifted me last year?" she asked.

"I know you look sexy as hell in that outfit, but I had different idea in my mind. Don't know if you would like it or not"

"Tell me" she asked curiously.

"Can we select a Theme for tonight?" I asked.

"Like what?" she asked.

"How about a wedding night. You can dress up like a traditional Indian bride"

I saw her face going red with excitement.

"I don't have my wedding dress with me. I gave it to my cousin for her marriage a few years ago" she replied.

"Do you have something close to it?" I asked.

She thought for a while and then said, "I have the purple Saree (Indian dress) with the sleeveless blouse which is your favorite"

"Excellent,...... please wear that. Also wear some nice jewelry with full makeup. You must look like a bride tonight" I said excitedly.

"Ok" she agreed to my suggestion.

"A full body wax would be nice" I said naughtily as I fondled her beautiful sexy ass.

"Stop it,............. Just go" she was blushing deeply like a new bride.

That's when I realized, YOU CAN TAKE THE WOMAN OUT OF EAST, BUT YOU CANNOT TAKE OUT EAST FROM A WOMAN.

"One more thing, I am setting up the Camcorder in the bedroom. I would like to record this special event" I informed her.

"Noooooo,.............. you promised you'll leave us alone" she shouted.

"Ofcourse I'm leaving you guys alone, but before I leave the house, I'll switch ON the recording. Don't worry, I'll inform Nader about it, he'll have no objection"

"Isn't it dangerous to record such an event, what if someone else gets his hands on it" she sounded worried.

"Don't worry. I don't intend to keep it forever. I'll delete it after watching. I promise"

She remained quiet, so I took it as a Yes. My SANYO camcorder was the old version which used a VHS tape for recording, digital video cameras were not common those days as they were a new technology.

For rest of the morning, I saw her cleaning the house and especially the bedrooms, then ironing her dress for the night. We both took a little nap in the afternoon and got up by 5 pm. I visited the Base Camp nursery and told the Gardner that I have a party at home and I need a few flowers for the arrangement. He gave me a handful of Egyptian flowers in return for a small money. These were mainly Red Lychnis and Purple lotus flowers without any fragrance. The only fragrant flowers he could provide were the Jasmin. Unfortunately he had no red roses which I wanted for the occasion. However I brought this collection of flowers home and started arranging them in the bedroom. Nazia was in the washroom, so I improvised the décor myself. Although the house had central heating system which kept the temperature bearable, yet it felt a little chilly, so I also shifted the electric heater from lounge area to the bedroom for providing etra heating in the room.

After I was done with the necessary arrangements, I took out my Camcorder and set it up sideways from the large bed on a slightly elevated angle, so that it records everything happening from top to bottom. Then I inserted a brand new tape that could record a maximum capacity of 120 Minutes (2 hrs). I tested the recording under various light conditions i.e, all room lights ON, and then checked it with only side lamps ON. The SANYO camcorder was giving excellent result in both the light conditions. Once satisfied, I stood back and reviewed the entire arrangement. Under the circumstances, it couldn't have been better.

That's when Nazia entered the room wearing only her bath robe. Once she noticed the flower arrangement in the bedroom and cozy atmosphere of the room, she was surprised, "You are crazy Faraz. You are actually trying to turn it into a wedding suite".

"That's because I want to make it a very special occasion for you so that you remember it for the rest of your life" I said sincerely.

"I'm gonna remember it anyways,............. but thanks, it really looks nice. Now can you please leave the room? I have to get ready"

"Sure" I hugged and kissed her on the lips, "Remember Nazia,.... I love you more than anything in this world"

"I know,......." She blushed.

I left her alone in the master bedroom and went to the next room which contained my wardrobe. I selected a casual pant shirt and changed the dress. Thereafter I came to the lounge and switched ON the TV. Now I had nothing else to do except wait for the guest of honor to arrive. Clock was showing 8:30 pm.

By 9:15 pm, I received his SMS,....... "I am on my way, will be with you guys in 30 minutes."

I knocked the bedroom door and informed Nazia, "He'll be here in 30 minutes,...... are you ready"

"Not yet, give me another 15 - 20 minutes please" she shouted from inside.

I came back to the lounge and flipped the channels aimlessly. My mind was filled with so many different kinds of emotions, I was excited and nervous at the same time. My beautiful wife was in the next room getting ready to receive another man, and then she'll be fucking him all night.................. DAMN.

As the time approached, my nervousness increased. My mind was asking so many questions, "What are you doing man? Are you really OK with all this".

Apprx by 9:30 pm, I heard the bedroom door open and Nazia calling out for me, "Faraz, you can come in if you want. I'm ready".

I went to the bedroom where I saw her sitting on the two seater sofa. As soon as I saw her, my jaw dropped in amazement. Nazia was looking so pretty that I couldn't decide when she ever looked prettier than tonight. Probably never, not even on our wedding night. She looked like a queen in that purple Saree and sleeveless blouse. She was wearing some elegant jewelry and had tied her hair on the back of her head that left her neck exposed and looking longer and elegant. She had decorated the hair with a few flowers and was wearing high heels that made her look even taller than me.

She noticed my expression and smiled. Then she stood up and asked, "How do I look?"

She made a slow 360 turn to give me the complete view.

"I'm just speechless Nazia, you simply look stunning, just like a bride" I admired her. I went upto her and the moment I extended my hands for a hug, she stepped back.

"Not now, please don't spoil my dress and make up at the last moment" she stopped me from touching her.

For the first time in our 8 years of marriage, she had stopped me from touching her. Something inside hurted real bad. I was getting the taste of my own doing.

"Sorry, I forgot you belong to him tonight" I said sadly.

She felt the disappointment in my voice and immediately tried to cheer me up, "After he is gone, I'm all yours hubby. Then you can enjoy as much as you want".

I remained quiet and took out my digital camera, then photographed her in various positions. Till date, I have those pictures saved with me because she looked amazingly beautiful that night. After I took a dozen snaps, I stopped. We both sat opposite each other and remained silent for a while.

She was looking at the wall clock again and again, "When is he coming?"

"Should be here any moment" I looked at the watch which was showing 9:45.

"Once he comes, you can receive him, I'll stay here in the bedroom" she commented.

"Ofcourse, you should wait for him in the bedroom. You are the bride tonight" I reminded.

"I'm so nervous right now Faraz,.... My hands and body are shaking" she commented.

"You'll be alright, I am very sure he'll take care of you" I encouraged her.

However, I was shaking inside myself. That's when we heard the car stopping infront of the house.

"Looks like he is here. Let me receive him" I said to Nazia.

I left the bedroom and closed the door. I looked out from the lounge window and saw him walking towards the entrance. I immediately went to the front door and opened it. He was standing there with his signature smile dressed in casual jeans and shirt, with a black leather jacket and a muffler around his neck and a baseball hat on his head protecting him from the extreme cold outside. Even in that casual outfit, he looked handsome like an Arab Prince. I felt a pang of jealousy regarding the way he looked compared to me. No wonder why Nazia has said YES to this guy.

"Hello brother, welcome" I stepped aside to let him in.

We shook hands and I led him to the lounge area. He had a small gift pack in his hand, this must be something for Nazia, I presumed. We settled and started small talk. That's when he asked me an unexpected question.

"Brother, please don't mind me asking but I want to know; has she agreed to this date herself, or have you forced her in making this decision?"

"I have never forced her for anything in my life dear. She is free to make her own decisions. That's why it has taken 4 years for her to say YES"

He shook his head in agreement, apparently satisfied with my explanation. That's when I informed him about my plan of recording the event and asked for his permission. I promised him that I'll delete it immediately after watching.

"As you wish dear,........ If your wife has no objection, I have no issue with the recording. Please make sure that you delete it after watching" He advised me.

"Ofcourse, I'll delete it. I promise"

I told him that we have prepared a small surprise for him and he can give me the feedback in the morning. The surprise is about the theme for tonight. He'll know when he goes inside the bedroom.

I asked him for his room key in the bachelor quarters and he was surprised to know that I'll be leaving the house and spend the night there. He tried to convince me to stay back and may spend the night in the other bedroom, but I refused as I had already promised Nazia that I'll leave the house.

I looked at the watch and it was showing 5 minutes to 10 pm.

"I guess I better be leaving now" I got up, "I'll lock the main entrance from outside so don't worry about that. There is just one thing before I leave. Remember, she is a lady, not a slut. Please treat her with respect"

"I promise I'll take care of her" he assured me.

"Let me say goodbye to her,..... and also switch ON the recording" I said moving towards the bedroom area.

"Sure" he agreed.

I knocked at the bedroom door before entering. As I opened the door, I witnessed one of the most fascinating views of my life. Beautifully decorated room, new white bed sheets with multi colored comforter, warm and cozy atmosphere due to extra heating arrangements done by me, low lights as only the two side lamps were ON, she had switched OFF all other lights. Nazia was sitting on the large bed with her legs folded and she had covered her face traditionally with the Saree.

Just one look at her and my heart literally sank. I felt as if I'm about to lose something very precious to me.

She looked up and noticed me.

"What is it?" she asked me which brought me out of my trance.

"OHH, I just came to say Good Night to you and wish you best of luck"

"Thanks" she forced a smile on her face.

I knew she was nervous as hell. I quietly pressed the recording button ON and said.

"Please enjoy your time with him. Just don't think of anything else. You have my blessings"

"Okay" she replied briefly.

I exited the room with a very heavy heart and closed the door behind. I went to the lounge where Nader was standing.

"She is waiting for you. Please take care of her" saying this I left the house and locked the main door from outside.

We had already decided that I'll take his car to the bachelor quarters as we don't want people to see his car parked outside my home all night. Nader will be spending the night at my residence. Once they get up in the morning, Nazia will give me a call and I'll return home where we will have breakfast together. After breakfast, he will leave for city as he had his afternoon shift duty at his Liquor store.

I arrived at the bachelor quarters and parked the car at a slight distance. Then walked towards Nader's room. Luckily, I met no one there and quietly slipped into his room. I locked the room from inside and switched on the TV with Volume OFF. I did not want to attract anyone's attention there because no one expects me to be spending a night there. My eyes were on TV screen but my mind was back home. I was extremely restless and looked at the watch from time to time.

My mind was racing with different images and thoughts,

"What are they doing right now", "They must be naked by now", "He must be fucking her right now", "She must be enjoying it tremendously" etc etc.