The Egyptian Affair Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was probably the most miserable night of my life ever. That's when I realized this is not as easy as I thought it would be. No matter how much of a Cuckold spirit you possess, handing over your wife to someone is not easy, especially once you are not present there to witness.

Although I was pretty tired from all the hard work of decorating the room, still I was awake till late, the last I saw the time was 2:30 pm. After that I dozed OFF.

___________________________________________

My eyes opened with the phone ringing. It stopped before I could answer. I looked at the watch that showed 8:30 am.

I was so exhausted mentally and physically, that I had slept for 6 hours. Under the circumstances, it came as a blessing because of the way I felt last night.

I saw her message on my phone, "Please join us for Breakfast"

Quietly, I left the room hoping I would not meet anyone familiar as it was daylight outside. Luckily, I didn't. My decision of parking the car at a distance was right. I started Nader's car and drove home unnoticed. I unlocked the house with my keys and entered. The first thing I saw was the kitchen door open and Nazia busy with making the breakfast. By now, she had changed into her warm pajamas and a loose pullover which she wears in routine at home. I straight away went to meet her in the kitchen.

"Hi" she looked me in the eye and greeted me with her beautiful smile.

At that moment, she looked like the most precious thing to me in life. I hugged her tightly and felt so good. She too hugged me back and we kissed passionately.

"I love you Nazia more than anything in this world" I said it probably the 100th time ever, but today I meant it more than ever.

"I love you too Faraz. You are my man" she hugged me tightly which gave me the comfort that I needed at that moment.

We kissed a few more times. Within minutes, I felt much better and my spirits lifted.

"Where is your groom?" I asked meaningfully.

"Standing right here with me" she replied smilingly. That was indeed an intelligent answer and I loved to hear it.

"And where is your lover?" I changed my question.

"Standing with me right now". She maintained her stance which was very soothing and comforting.

"And where is the guy you slept with last night" Once again I changed my question.

"Probably in washroom" she giggled.

"Did you enjoy his company last night?" I asked.

She blushed deeply.

"We'll talk later, can you please go and let me prepare breakfast" she pushed me out of kitchen.

I came to the lounge which was empty, Nader was not there as yet. I switched ON the TV and scanned aimlessly. I did not have to wait long once Nader entered the lounge. We greeted each other customary and settled on sofa. He was quick in starting a conversation regarding weather and how cold it is now a days. I too needed that diversion as none of us was comfortable talking about last night.

Between this routine talk, Nazia announced that breakfast is ready. We moved to the dining area adjacent to drawing room. She had prepared our traditional food, Paratha Omelet & fried eggs with bread, alongwith Arabic Qahwa (coffee) and tea. I asked Nader if he is OK with this breakfast and he said that this is perfect. We continued our discussion about random topics while Nazia sat quietly with us. We finished our breakfast like three good friends and then he hurriedly requested permission to leave as he had a few domestic errands to attend to. I came out to see him off. Before he opened his car door, he turned to face me and said.

"Thanks brother, I'm truly honored for your trust in me. I'll do everything to maintain this trust forever" he shook hands with me very warmly.

"Thanks" I accepted his gratitude.

Thereafter, he started the car and left.

I came back inside and saw Nazia clearing the breakfast table. I straightaway headed to the bedroom where I had set up the camcorder last night. The recording must have stopped automatically after recording for two hours. I was anxious to watch the replay of last night's event. I brought it out to the lounge where I connected the camcorder with the large TV screen thru the audio visual cable. I rewind the tape and pressed the play button.

NOTE: In succeeding paragraphs, I am going to reproduce the recorded conversation between the two. Some of it was audible, but most of it were mere whispers. Those whispering conversations were narrated to me later on by Nazia.

The scene showed Nazia sitting on the double bed looking towards me as I switched ON the recording. Then I heard myself saying goodbye to her and wishing her best of luck. Also telling her to enjoy her time with Nader and don't hold back.

Three minutes later, a knock at the door and then the door could be heard opening and closing. Then I heard Nader's voice who was obviously stunned by the room décor and Nazia's outfit.

"Oh wow,,........ is this real or am I dreaming?"

Nazia remained motionless and kept looking down like a traditional bride. She had veiled her face using the loose end of her Saree.

He came and sat down on the bed opposite Nazia facing.

"Hi There,..... Faraz did tell me that you guys have prepared a special theme for tonight, but I could not imagine this. I guess this is the Wedding Night theme and you are the bride...... Am I right?"

"Yes" Nazia replied.

"This is really too much" he turned his face to look at the camera and gave a thumbs up sign, which was basically for me.

"Can I see your face?" he asked her permission.

"You can only see a bride's face once you give her a nice gift" she informed him.

"I'm so sorry, I had no idea. I don't have a very nice gift for you at the moment, but I do have a small one. I hope you'll accept it" he handed her the same gift pack which I had noticed in his hand.

"Thanks,.... This will do" Nazia accepted it and then placed it on the side table without opening it.

"Don't you want to see what's inside? I want to know if you like it" he asked her.

"Don't you want to see the face first?" Nazia asked.

"Ohh,...... sorry,........ Definitely" he was confused a little.

Nazia waited for a few seconds for him, but realized that he needed further instructions.

"After you give the gift to the bride, it becomes your privilege to lift the veil"

"I see,..... you have to teach me these things" he said and then lifted her veil.

"OHH God,...... You look so beautiful tonight" he said excitedly.

"Thanks" Nazia said smilingly.

He watched her in silence for a few moments, while Nazia kept looking down in her lap. He seemed clueless what to do next. He was clearly in awe of the women he faced. This was not a slut who he could bang right away, this was a beautiful woman dressed like a bride and he was expected to act like a gentleman.

Once the silence grew longer than expected, Naiza simply picked the gift pack and started unwrapping it. It contained a perfume. That was "DUNE" by Christian Dior, although it was an old brand, but quite popular with ladies.

"Do you like it" he asked impatiently.

"Yes it's nice. I have used it once before. I got it as a wedding gift by one of my friends" Nazia explained.

"Strangely, once again you get it as a wedding gift" he said smilingly.

Nazia giggled at his comment, "Yeah, that's a coincidence"

For next 15 minutes, they talked about weddings in India and compared them with weddings in Egypt. Nader explained her the differences and similarities of Muslim and Christian weddings. Nazia showed her interest in witnessing a church wedding and he promised to invite her in near future for a wedding that was planned shortly.

_______________________________________

Nazia entered the lounge and saw me busy with watching the video.

"Did you guys do anything or just talked all night" I asked her tauntingly.

"Keep watching and you'll know" she said smilingly and headed towards the bedroom.

"Come sit with me,.... Let's watch it together" I called after her.

"No thanks, I'm too tired and need some sleep" she disappeared into the living area.

________________________________________

The timer showed 25 minutes and he had not yet touched her.

Atlast their conversation ended and they were silent once again. Nazia looked at him in anticipation but realized that he still needed some kind of permission from her side.

"Just to let you know, on a wedding night, groom takes all the initiative. Bride simply follows his will" that was a clear instruction to him for making the next move and start off with the actual proceedings.

"I know, it's the same with every culture I suppose" he smiled and then for the first time held her hand. And caressed it lovingly, "I'm truly honored for this date and I thank you from the bottom of my heart"

"You are welcome" Nazia smiled, "This was not an easy decision for me, but you seem like a gentleman, Plus, Faraz likes you a lot and he convinced me that you are the best choice. Plus you also requested me personally on New Year Night dinner. That's why I said YES" she explained.

"As I said,.... I'm truly honored. I have promised Faraz to take good care of you. Not just tonight, but always. You can count on me" he assured her.

"Thanks" Nazia looked him in the eye and smiled.

"Did I tell you that you look amazingly beautiful tonight"

Nazia giggled, "Yeah you did 10 minutes ago"

"I guess I have to show my appreciation with my actions too" he asked naughtily.

Before Nazia could respond, he just leaned forward and pulled her arm lightly to take her into his embrace.

Nazia's first reaction was to lean back a little with her arm extended forward, but she was no match for this large man. He easily pulled her in his embrace and placed his lips on hers. Nazia seemed to just freeze in that moment. He kissed her lips lightly and repeatedly. She just closed her eyes and let him have his way with her. So far she had not responded back, but neither resisted.

Their position was pretty awkward, so a while later, he asked her to lie down which she did. He lay next to her and again continued kissing her lips for a long time. By now Nazia was breathless and she turned her face to breath easily. He continued kissing her entire face. She whispered something to him and he stopped. Then carefully started removing her earrings followed by her necklace. He placed them on the side table and once again started kissing on her face and lips. For the first time he grabbed her left breast and started squeezing it repeatedly. Now he was kissing and licking all over her face and neck. I could hear the soft moans coming out of Nazia's mouth, this only happened when she was incredibly aroused. I noticed Nader's hand moving at her back, a while later he raised his head and asked her something. She lifted her arm and pointed at the hooks of the blouse on the side below her armpit. He gradually opened each hook and then pulled her blouse above her head. Now she lay there in her black bra. He resumed kissing her and this time his fingers easily found the hook at her back. A minute later, he removed the bra that revealed her small, but firm tits. He wasted no time in shifting his attention to her erect breasts and started sucking on them hungrily.

Nazia moaned loudly with pleasure. Her body was twisting and squirming under the intense sensations that his mouth and tongue delivered to her breasts. As he feasted on my wife's breasts, his hands started unwrapping the Saree from her lower body. She raised her ass a little to help him remove it completely that revealed the petticoat underneath. Nader had seen the petticoat probably for the first time as he had no idea how to remove this item. Nazia slowly unfastened the knot around her waist that allowed it to slip off her legs. Now she lay there in just a black panty.

Nader got up and positioned himself between her legs. Nazia spread her knees to let him get in between. Now he sat between her legs facing her. He rubbed his hand above her mound and she sighed a little. He kept rubbing and pressing his palm upon her pussy covered with panty. Nazia was looking in his eyes with anticipation. He looked at her face and smiled.

"Are you ready" he asked.

She simply nodded in affirmation.

He smiled and then tucked his fingers in her panty and pulled it down. Again she raised her ass to help him take it off. Finally, she was totally nude before his eyes. Nader slipped down and lay between her legs, his face inches above her totally wet cunt. He looked at it with interest and then smelled its aroma. I knew how good her cunt would have smelled at that moment. He opened his mouth and licked at her clitoris. Her body jerked and she sighed loudly. He looked up at her beautiful face. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open breathing heavily, she was at a point of no return. He opened his mouth wide and then engulfed her whole cunt in his mouth, his tongue probably inserted deep inside. Nazia's body once again started squirming with intense sensations and she moaned loudly. He kept lapping his tongue at her clit repeatedly and she kept moaning loudly. This went on for about two minutes once her moans turned into loud cries and her body started jerking uncontrollably. I could tell that she had just hit a powerful orgasm. She was trying her best to remove his mouth from her cunt, however, Nader was too strong for him and he kept sucking her clit forcefully. She kept struggling for a while but to no avail. Finally she shouted at him to please let go of her as she is unable to take it more. That is when Nader removed his face from her cunt and let go of her. She lay there panting heavily with her eyes closed.

Nader got up and then lay next to her sideways with his weight on his elbow and watched her face closely. Strangely, he was still fully dressed except for his jacket that he had removed after entering the room. He lovingly caressed her stomach and breasts. A while later, Nazia opened her eyes and saw him observing her closely. A beautiful smile appeared on her face and for the first time, she put her arms around his neck and pulled his face against hers. They kissed passionately like two lovers.

I watched the TV screen in awe as my wife of 8 years was lying completely naked on bed kissing my friend eagerly.

"Is this the same conservative women who resisted to become a Hotwife for 4 years,...... what a transformation in a matter of few minutes" I thought surprisingly.

They kissed for a while and then she asked him shamelessly, "You want to come inside"

"Yes"

He immediately started removing his clothes as Nazia watched him in fever. Very soon he stripped down to his boxers. A large bulge could be seen inside. Nazia had her eyes glued to his bulge. Nader once again sat on his knees between her legs facing Nazia.

"Would you like to take it off" he asked her to remove his underwear.

She raised herself on her elbows and then sat up facing him. Slowly she held his underwear form the sides and then pulled it down. Suddenly his cock sprang free and stood proudly in her face.

"OHH my God" I heard myself, as well as Nazia shout simultaneously.

Nader's cock was no less than 8 inches long and atleast two inches thick. It could easily be compared to a few pornstars that are known to have big fat cocks such as Rocco Siffredi, Kyle Mason, and Johnny Sins. I had an idea that it would be big, but not this big. I knew that it would not be easy for Nazia to take it in her cunt. She was in trouble.

"You like it" he asked proudly.

"This is too big,.... I can't take it" Nazia sounded worried.

"Why?....... You are a married woman, this shouldn't be a problem for you" he asked.

"I'm not used to this size. Faraz's size is very average" she explained.

Nazia was right, over the years, she was used to my innocent 5" inch cock with hardly 1 inch thickness. Suddenly she was faced with that big fat cock. Her anxiety was justified.

"A woman's vagina is an amazing thing, don't underestimate its capacity. Trust me, you'll take it in without any sweat. Just lie down and relax, I promise I'll be gentle." he encouraged her.

Slowly, she lay back, her eyes still glued to his cock, she seemed pretty nervous.

Nader positioned himself between her legs and rubbed the tip of his cock upon her clitoris.

"Wait,.... Please use the oil. It's on the dressing table" she pleaded.

"OK" Nader went to the dressing table and looked for the Oil amongst many other bottles.

"The one with green cap" she pointed out the oil which we always used while having sex. Nazia did not like me using saliva as lubrication.

Nader picked the bottle of oil and returned. He first applied a reasonable amount of oil on his dick, and then poured a little on her cunt and rubbed it on her entrance. Once done, he again positioned his cock at her entrance and pushed it a little.

Nazia sighed loudly and in a reflex action, put her hand on his stomach trying to stop him from pushing further. He withdrew patiently and after a while made a second attempt. Again she put up her hand in resistance.

"You are too tense, Just relax your muscles and it'll slip in perfectly" he advised.

Nader pressed her legs wide apart and then once again gave a push. This time he managed a few inches inside Nazia's tight cunt.

"Uffffff,............" she sighed loudly.

Nader slowly withdrew and again pushed, managing an inch further this time. He kept repeating the attempts until his dick completely buried deep inside Nazia's cunt.

My cock throbbed uncontrollably inside my pants and that was one of the most erotic moments of my life watching my wife lying naked under my friend and his cock inside her cunt. Although her face showed the discomfort she was experiencing due to his size, yet she had bravely endured the process of penetration. I was very sure that from here on, its ecstasy and pleasure all the way for her.

Nader started fucking Nazia with long, but slow strokes, making sure that it was comfortable and pleasurable for her. In about 5 minutes of movement in and out of her, she started moaning which indicated that she was enjoying the sensations. By now, probably her cunt stretched out and adjusted to his size.

Then I heard her say something which was unlike hers.

"Make me cum again" she asked him. I don't remember she ever said that to me. Maybe because I did not possess the capability.

Nader lay on top of her and started sucking her lips passionately, at the same time he increased the pace of movement inside her cunt. Within two to three minutes, she cried loudly as she hit another powerful orgasm. Her body thrashed under his weight, but there was No escape from that large beast on top of her. He kept fucking her cunt until he too grunted loudly and slammed his cock all the way in and then stayed there. I'm sure he must have deposited a hefty load inside her. He waited till his cock went limp and then slipped off her body and lay beside her. They both were panting heavily with the effort, but they had succeeded in achieving a historic milestone of our lives. My wife was officially a HOTWIFE now.