The Egyptian Affair Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My favorite fantasy is having a threesome" I said cautiously.

Nazia smiled and said, "This is a pretty common fantasy, many men want to enjoy two women at a time"

"I'm not interested in another woman, that's the weird part" I replied.

"What do you mean? Can you explain?" Nazia was visibly confused.

"My fantasy involves watching you having sex with a strong and sexually superior man. Remember the videos that I showed you about white married women with black studs?" I asked.

"Yes" she replied.

"Something like that"

"And what are you doing in that fantasy" she asked.

"Watching you both from a distance, or maybe sitting next to you holding your hand, waiting for him to finish and then take my turn with you" I said smilingly.

"This scenario doesn't make you jealous?" she asked in amazement.

"Not at all,........ On the contrary, this fantasy makes me extremely horny" I admitted

"Wow,...... this sounds unbelievable" she shook her head, "I don't think any husband in real life can handle such a situation, especially once his wife is sexually used by another man" she gave her opinion.

"You are wrong,.......... There are hundreds and thousands of couples who are enjoying this lifestyle, I can show you on internet"

"I'm not talking about western culture, I am talking about our society" she corrected me.

"Well, you have already heard about wife swapping in our country, so how can you rule out wife sharing? I'm sure many couples in India are enjoying this lifestyle as well. Just because we don't know these people doesn't mean they don't exist." I gave her my logic.

She remained quiet for some time but then asked, "I don't understand one thing about this fantasy, I can see the wife enjoying another man, but what's the fun in this for a husband"

"That's the weird part,...... for some men such as myself, watching the wife being pleased by a stud is as much exciting as having sex with her. I find it extremely exciting and if given a chance,........ I would love to find the right man for you someday" I said firmly.

"You can't be serious" she said in disbelief.

"I am very serious,........... if you agree, I can start looking for the right guy for you" I offered.

"No thanks,...... I am pretty content with you. I don't need any other man" she declined.

"Ok, as you wish, but my offer still stands. If at any point in life you want to enjoy the company of another man, just tell me"

I did not pursue the conversation any further. For the time being, I decided to take it slow and let this idea of wife sharing sink in her first. I deliberately did not bring up this subject again as I wanted her to initiate any future conversation.

As expected, I did not have to wait longer. Just two nights later, she brought up the subject of wife sharing once again.

She asked me if my fantasy involves any particular man with her, and my reply was NO. I told her that my fantasy doesn't focus much on the man except that he is some kind of a super stud who can fuck her endlessly. The ultimate aim of my fantasy revolves around the pleasure of my wife which she receives from a sexually superior man. I still remember the explanation I gave her, it was something like this.

"Nazia, you know that I love you more than anything else in this entire world. I want to provide you the best of everything including sex. I wish I can make love to you all night long and make you cum again and again, but you know that I'm unable to do so because I have a very limited stamina. This is something which I can't give you myself, but I know that there are men out there who can last much longer. I want to fill this gap in our sexual relationship, I want to see you enjoying sex with such a man while holding my hand. I think this is my extreme love for you which makes me invite another man to do the job which I can't."

With this explanation, Nazia finally understood my point of view. From that moment onwards, she never questioned me again about my fantasy. She understood that my fantasy revolved around her pleasure because I loved her unconditionally.

A month passed quickly and her vacations ended. She went back to join her job and I got busy with mine. As usual, we went back to having our discussions on phone. Occasionally, we kept discussing the Wife Sharing idea, but one thing remained constant for a long time. Whenever I asked her what kind of man she wants, she would always give me the same reply, "I don't want anyone except you". Her reply used to irritate me quite a lot because I wanted her to name somebody, but she didn't. So naturally, I started naming a few guys that we knew commonly and I thought were potentially a good fit for her. Again she told me that she is not interested in any of these men that I mentioned.

She categorically told me that she finds Desi (Indian) men sexually very unattractive, so there is no chance that she can possibly think of anyone around. When I asked what kind of men she likes, she said, I find Goras (White men) very attractive, she even told me that in her college days she had crush on various celebrities such as Richard Gere, Brad Pitt, George Clooney and the Waugh brothers (Mark and Steve) from Australian cricket team. Hearing names of such celebrities, I realized that my fantasy had no chance of progressing any further.

But then something happened that changed the situation quite a bit. One evening Nazia called me, and she sounded a little excited.

"Guess what happened today?"

"What?" I asked.

"You always ask me what kind of man I want,.... Today I met such a man" she said excitedly.

"Really,......... how come?" I was instantly interested.

She told me that she and a few other colleagues of her were detailed by her college to attend a very high level seminar in a five star hotel that was basically arranged by WHO. The seminar was attended by all the renowned doctors of the country, as well as a few International speakers. There she saw the man of her dreams, he was an MD who had travelled from USA to attend that seminar and his name was Dr Lars. The way she explained him on phone was nothing less than a Hollywood star. She told me that she had a few pictures with him during the tea break, which she had ordered thru the official photographer of the event. (Digital photography was not common in 2004)

I asked her how he looked and what attracted her so much about this guy. What I gathered from her reply was that this Dr Lars was tall, white, handsome and very attractive from a woman's point of view. Nazia told me that he was simply Richard Gere from the movie Pretty Woman, and if given a chance, she would have loved to be his Julia Roberts and sleep with him. I asked her if she got any one on one time with the guy, the answer to that question was NO. She said although he was very kind and attentive towards her while she talked to him during the tea break, but unfortunately, he was surrounded by atleast another dozen female doctors/ nurses who were equally interested in the guy.

I laughed at her disappointment for not getting any personal attention from the guy of her dreams. I told her to mail me a few pictures of Dr Lars, as soon as she gets them delivered. She promised she would. A week later once I had almost forgotten, I received a courier from Nazia. Inside were atleast a dozen pictures from that seminar. Two things were very prominent, this Dr Lars was indeed a handsome guy with an impressive personality, and Nazia looked like a movie star in her elegant dress which was a traditional Saree (Indian dress) and could easily be named as the Lady of the evening compared to other females in the pictures. She had managed a picture alone with Dr Lars where they two looked perfect for each other.

That evening, I called Nazia and confirmed that I had received the pictures, but I deliberately told her that Dr Lars is not the type of guy I am looking for her because I don't think he can keep her busy all night. Nazia got pissed off at my comment, she said she is not interested in sex all night, she would rather love to be kissed and cuddled by such a gorgeous man.

It was pretty obvious, she was looking for different qualities in a man compared to my standards. But one thing that came out good from this whole incident was that Nazia had atlast shown interest in another man and even admitted to sleep with him. I decided to cash on this opportunity.

In days to come, I wrote my first erotic story just like the ones we read on this forum. In that story, Nazia meets Dr Lars in that medical seminar and gets instantly attracted to him. Dr. Lars too notices her as she is the prettiest and sexiest woman in the whole crowd. During tea break, he flirts with her and invites her to his room after the seminar for a cup of coffee. He is staying in the same Taj Mahal Hotel in an Executive Suite. It was supposed to be a simple coffee date but Nazia politely declines it. He then gives her his personal phone number in case she changes her mind. After she reaches home, Nazia calls me and tells me everything. I straight away tell her that it was a mistake not accepting the invitation. However, there is still time to make amends as she has his phone number. I advised her to give him a call and tell him that her prior commitment is just now cancelled so she is free this evening. If his offer still stands, she can come to the hotel and meet him, but she must demand that he meets her at a public place, in the hotel restaurant or cafe. If at the end of the date he once again invites her to his room, then she can take her own decision. She has my permission to go with him to his room and have some quality time.

Nazia acts upon my advice and calls him on his cellphone. Dr Lars immediately confirms the date. They meet in the famous Emperors Lounge Café of Taj Mahal Hotel. Nazia is dressed in her sexy backless Saree which is a killer. Dr Lars falls for her and starts openly flirting with her. He tells her that he has never met a more attractive woman than her in his life. Nazia starts getting goose bumps all over her body and finds herself extremely aroused with his comments. In the back of her mind, she knows that she has her husband's permission to spend the night with Dr Lars. She waits patiently for him to make a move. After they are finished with their food, Dr Lars makes the expected move and offers her a cup of coffee in his room. Nazia acts innocent and shows some reluctance, but at the end agrees and accompanies him to his Executive Suite. The room has amazing décor and a large king size bed. Dr Lars orders coffee thru room service, and they settle down on a two seat couch next to each other. Once again, he starts praising her beauty and asks her a few personal questions regarding her married life. She tells him that she is happily married, but her husband lives in another city and she misses him a lot. Dr Lars sees the opportunity of consoling a lonely woman. After the coffee arrives, they drink it quietly. That's when he takes advantage of the situation and holds her hand. He tells her that he never got married because of his busy life schedule and moreover he never met any women who he felt comfortable with until this moment. He pulls her into an embrace and tries to kiss her. Nazia puts up a little resistance expected from a decent lady but he is much strong. He manages to engage her in a long and sensual kiss. Slowly and gradually she lets go of herself and allows him to have his way with her. He starts removing her clothes starting with her backless blouse, followed by her sexy bra. Once she is topless, he fondles her beautiful breasts for a while and then starts sucking on them alternatingly. Nazia starts moaning loudly as she is at a point of no return. Lars notices this and pulls her onto her feet, then leads her to the large king size bed. There he makes her lie down in the center of bed and then continues removing rest of her dress. Again she puts up a little resistance, but soon gives up. Once her body is fully exposed, he starts kissing and licking her from head to toe finally reaching her love hole. As he greedily starts eating her pussy, Nazia grunts loudly and hits her first orgasm. He dosesn't stop and keep kissing and licking her entire body. Nazia opens his shirt buttons and then helps him get undressed. Once he is left with just the underwear, he lays down on his back and asks Nazia to take it off and reveal his manhood. Nazia does that with trembling hands and pulls down his underwear. Out comes an amazing big cock that she had never seen in her life. He pulls her head down onto his cock and she willingly takes him in her mouth. For next 5 minutes, she gives him her best blowjob. Dr Lars is very pleased with her efforts and then it was time for the main event. He asks her to lay back, Nazia does as told.

He comes on top of her and opens her legs, then places his cock on her pussy's entrance and gives it a few rubs up and down. Nazia squirms with pleasure. Then like a gentleman, he asks her for permission to enter. She nods in affirmation and he penetrates. She screams in pleasure as she feels every inch of him going inside. She begs him to take it slow as she is not used to such a big cock. Their mouths get locked in a passionate kiss as he started moving in and out of her love hole with long but slow strokes. Soon her pussy stretches and gets adjusted to his size. He maintains the slow pace for a while and make love to her passionately, kissing her all the time. Nazia is once again ready to cum. She asks him to fuck her harder. He gladly changes gears and starts hitting her cunt with force. Within a minute, Nazia hits another powerful orgasm. Her loud cries could even be heard outside the room. Dr Lars cover her mouth with his hand to keep her quiet but continues fucking her hard. Soon he is also ready to explode. He asks her where she wants it. She tells him not to cum inside. Therefore at the last moment, he pulls out and aims for her stomach. His cock shoots out semen with such force that the first few spurts land on her neck and breasts, and the rest of it is deposited on her stomach. Nazia's body is fully coated with his semen. Dr Lars brings her the tissue box like a gentleman and then helps her wipe off his semen from her body. Nazia immediately goes to the bathroom to take a shower, he too joins her in the shower. They help each other wash their bodies like a couple and then come out dressed in hotel bath robes. Nazia checks the time and realizes that it was already close to midnight, her mother would be worried by now. She quickly dresses up and then asks his permission to leave. Dr Lars thanks her for the best night of his life. He kisses her one last time as he is also scheduled to leave for US the very next day. Nazia leaves his suite and takes the lift to the ground floor. Then she walks to the parking lot where her car was parked. She starts the car and drives back home. After she reaches home and changes into her night dress, she lies down in bed and then calls me. She informs me that she has officially become a Hotwife as she has done it with Dr Lars. I congratulate her for being brave and following her heart. She thanks me for being the best husband possible and letting her enjoy one of the best moments of her life. We say our goodbyes and then she sleeps feeling fully satisfied. THE END.

After I completed writing my story which was very detailed and consisted of atleast 20 pages, I read it a few times and made changes wherever necessary. I titled it, "NAZIA's FIRST SEMINAR" Once satisfied, I emailed it to Nazia on her personal email address. I also put a password on the document so that no one else other than Nazia can open the word file. The next day, I got a call from her. She was surprised to have received an email from me but was confused because she was unable to open it as it was password protected. As she was calling from her office, I told her to go home and call me at night once she is all alone. She said OK.

That night, she called me by 8:30 pm. She had taken an early dinner and was in her room alone. I gave her the password, then asked her to call me back once she finishes reading it.

I received her call back by 10 pm. The first thing she said was, "I can't believe you wrote all that, you have some WILD imagination"

"Did you like it?" I asked anxiously, "Please give me your honest opinion"

The answer she gave me is still fresh in my memory. She said:-

"I can't believe a story can have such an impact on my emotions. Honestly speaking, I am horny as hell right now and my panty is soaking wet. I wish you were here at this moment as I feel like getting fucked real hard"

That was an amazing reaction, especially coming from Nazia who is otherwise a very conservative lady. I had at last succeeded in turning Nazia into a Virtual Hotwife.

From that day onwards, I started preparing her mentally to become an actual Hotwife. I told her that I am seriously looking for the right man for her. However she was adamant on one thing, whenever I talked about a possible match for her, she gave me the same reply everytime,

"I am not interested in local men, find me a foreigner like Dr Lars and I'll consider doing it"

This was almost impossible, I realized that she had very cleverly put forward a condition which she knew was almost impossible to fulfil. She was not saying 'NO' but at the same time she was not ready to say 'YES' to any of the men available around. Moreover, she had made me responsible for finding the right guy for her which meant she was not taking any initiative on her own. Very soon, I lost all hope of practically going thru such an experience. That was mid of Year 2006.

YEAR 2008: THE MIRACLE

By mid of year 2007, I was posted back to my hometown and we were together once again. Nazia shifted back to our home from her parents' house. We were pretty happy with each other's company except for the occasional outburst by my mother for not making her a grandmother even after 7 years of marriage. Nazia learned to ignore it and we managed to stay happy.

It was the beginning of Year 2008 once I learnt that the company is selecting an engineer to proceed abroad to Egypt where our organization had signed a Power Project. It was a two years long assignment and almost every engineer in the firm was hoping to be selected. When the final name came, one of my colleagues was selected for this assignment, and my name was shortlisted as a Stand By. I was heartbroken because I was really looking forward to be selected because of my impeccable record and performance in the organization.

That's when the miracle happened. Suddenly, a requirement came for posting one man in Europe to look after the overseas procurements. My colleague who was finalized for Egypt assignment suddenly changed his mind and approached the higher management for change of posting to Europe. His request was approved and as a result, my name was finalized for Egypt.

Nazia was also thrilled with the news as company was providing visa & tickets for both husband and wife. We completed all the formalities within three months and one fine day, mid of June 2008, we both landed at Cairo Airport. We were received by the Egyptian rep working for our firm who took us to the base camp of our organization. It was located in the suburbs of Cairo, at 30 minutes driving distance from the center of the city. The rep took us to a company provided family accommodation which consisted of an old three bed house which was pretty big for the two of us. Luckily, it was fully furnished and was previously used by the Petroleum Development Organization of Egypt as a guest house.

Nazia did not like the accommodation as it was practically not feasible to be maintained by the two of us without the help of any servants. I tried to get it changed but was told that this is the only one available at the Base camp, if we are unwilling to accept it, then we may have to rent out a private accommodation on our own in the city which was at 30 minute drive from our base camp. That was totally unfeasible due to distance factor. Plus the site area and offices were close to the base camp.