The Egyptian Affair Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner we invited them to the lounge area which is basically the private portion of the house and let them sit on the new sofa that Nader had provided us. Nazia personally thanked Nader for all his efforts and he told her very humbly not to mention. They stayed very late as Layla was spending the night at the Base Camp in the guest house. Their daughters were with their grandmother. They left almost close to midnight, it was pretty obvious they had enjoyed our company. After they left, I smilingly said to Nazia.

"Did you notice Nader was checking you out throughout the evening, he seems pretty much fascinated by you"

"Yeah, I caught him staring a few time, each time I looked at him, he hurriedly looked away" Nazia giggled.

"I think it's time I start working on my main agenda"

"How will you do that?" Nazia asked curiously.

"I'll just tell him that my wife is available for his pleasure. He can fuck her whenever he wants" I teased Nazia.

"Shut Up,...... you can't be serious" she was shocked to hears me say that.

I laughed.

"Just kidding,............... on a serious note, I have no idea how to take the next step, but ofcourse I'll be patient and look for the right moment. I'm sure something will come up"

"You think he'll be interested, he has such a sexy wife himself" she asked as if unsure.

"That's immaterial how pretty his wife is. You are definitely prettier and brand new for him. I was not very sure earlier, but now I'm 100% positive. He really likes you. Look what he has done in the last one month for us. It was basically because of you as you personally requested him and he wanted to impress you with his generosity.

Nazia remained quiet.

"Tell me something, are you looking forward for your private date with him" I looked her in the eye.

Nazia hesitated in answering, "I'm not sure"

"Please don't lie,....... I want to hear the truth" I insisted.

"I'm not looking forward to it, but if can convince your friend, I'll do it for you anyway" she was clever in putting it back on my shoulders.

"You are a liar,......... you want this as much as I do. I can see how happy you are once he is around" I challenged her intentions.

She laughed but did not admit to her attraction for Nader.

_______________________________________

Few days later as I was sitting with Nader after the gym workout, and we came up with the topic of Night Club. I told him that I have never been to a night club in my life. He seemed a little surprised because according to him, every man goes there once in a while. He told me that he has a favorite place which he visits occasionally and I should accompany him next time. I showed my willingness and he told me to be ready on a short notice.

Few days later, Nader called me on Thursday morning and confirmed the plan for that evening. I told Nazia about my visit of night club with Nader. She was so unhappy, but I assured her that I'm simply going to make a possible move regarding my proposal to him. She reluctantly allowed me.

Nader picked me from my residence and we drove to the city area. The plan was that we will first make a stop for dinner and then proceed to the night club. After eating a nice meal, we reached the night club by 8:00 pm. I have forgotten the name of the club, but its specialty was Arabic women from Lebanon, Syria & Morocco. The women were indeed very beautiful with curvy bodies and dressed sexily, but the problem was, no one could speak English, which was pretty frustrating for me.

A while later, a very pretty girl came who was very tall and busty. The way she flirted with Nader was obvious that they knew each other from before. Nader gave her a perfume as a gift and she took him to one corner and flashed her naked boobs for him as a special favor. Nader hurriedly kissed her boobs and then they came back to our table. The night club rule was no nudity, but of course, special guests could get special treatment. Nader had a smile on his face and he said to me meaningfully, "Sir, would you like to take someone to a corner and enjoy". I declined the offer. But he said something to his girl and she called out to another girl who came immediately and very frankly sat in my lap. Needless to say, I too spent my evening feeling good about a sexy girl in my lap who gave me a few kisses from time to time and managed to take a hefty amount of money out of my purse.

Nader was also having a good time with his girl as they kept kissing from time to time and he kept fondling her breasts. I was relieved to see him enjoying without any hesitation. I asked him does his wife know he is here. He laughed and said, "Sir, wives doesn't have to know everything". I laughed too. I was happy to know that he was a playboy and I had finally received the confirmation that I needed. We stayed there till midnight and then returned to our Base Camp. He dropped me off at my residence and left.

Nazia was awake and not in a good mood (Typical of a wife). She wanted to know what all I did whole evening. I played innocent and said, I simply watched but could not enjoy as no girl could speak English. She asked what Nader was doing and I said smilingly, "I have good news for you, he is a playboy and he knows how to have a good time". Rest I left to her imagination.

Time kept passing and I kept maximum possible interaction with Nader. By now we had developed a good chemistry and were frank to discuss women and sex. He admitted that he had been with many girls before marriage, but stopped his adventures after the marriage. Somehow, I did not believe what he told me. So I decided to push him a little for truth. One evening as we were sitting in the cafeteria after gym time, I deliberately turned the discussion towards this topic.

"Hey Kojak, you have such a huge advantage because of your looks and personality. I'm sure women still fall for you" I asked meaningfully.

"Sometimes yes, but as soon as they find I'm married, they move on" he laughed.

"Don't tell me you don't have a girlfriend,...........Come on buddy, you can share the information,...... your secret is totally safe with me." I encouraged him.

"Yes, there is someone that I meet once in a while" he said casually.

"Who is she?"

"She is an old friend from college days. She got married before me,..... But unfortunately, her marriage didn't work and she got divorced. Now she is single. She needed a friend, so she contacted me. We are together since last 3 years"

"Do you sleep with her?" I asked curiously.

"It happened a few times in the beginning, but then she started talking about commitment. I am already married with kids so naturally I couldn't give her what she wanted. That's why I distanced myself sexually. Now we only meet occasionally just for a cup of tea" he replied.

"You have any picture of hers" I asked.

He opened his mobile and then showed a few pictures of a lady. She was just ordinary looking, however, she seemed to have a good figure.

"She looks nice,..... Fit body " I commented.

"Yes, she has a sexy body" he smiled.

"But compared to her,.... Layla is way more pretty" I admired his wife.

"Yes I agree" he admitted smilingly, "But I'm sure you'll agree that every woman has her own flavor"

"You are damn right. Nazia is one of the prettiest women I have ever met, but it doesn't stop me from looking and admiring other women" I agreed.

We both agreed that a wife and a girlfriend cannot be compared to each other.

________________________________

DECEMBER 2008

Six months had passed since I arrived in this country and four months since I had met and became friends with Nader. Still I had not been able to share my true nature of interest with Nader. Although we have had very frank discussions about women and sex, yet I was reluctant in bringing up the subject of Wife Sharing. It was probably because of the reason that I did not want him to think of me as a pimp, or about Nazia as a slut.

One day I brought up the subject of Swinging. Nader told me that husbands and wives cheating on each other is more common in Egypt, however, swinging is something which do exist in a closed circle, especially the elite class. I told him that it is becoming more and more popular with each passing day in India because it lets the couples enjoy together without the guilt of cheating on each other. I dared to ask him if given an opportunity, would he ever consider wife swapping? He simply dismissed any such possibility. Once again the doors were shut on me for any further discussion on the topic involving wives.

Nazia kept asking me from time to time about the progress, but I had none to share. Finally she concluded that I don't have the balls to offer my wife to another man for sex. So far, she was right.

That's when I decided to break the shackles and have a man to man talk with Nader. Atleast I had the confidence that even if he was not interested, he would not expose my secret to anyone. After a thorough deliberation in my mind, I devised a plan to initiate the topic. I decided to intentionally humiliate myself and as a result, win a sympathy card for Nazia. I knew it was dumb idea, but nothing else came to my mind at the time.

It was approximately in the middle of December 2008, once I acted upon my plan. The nights had gone extremely cold, especially in that base camp area which was mostly a desert. One evening after dinner, I walked down to Nader's room in bachelor quarters. He seemed pleased to see me as he was getting bored being alone. I sat down and he immediately started making hot coffee for me. As we sat down sipping the hot beverage, I started off casually.

"Nader, I want to discuss something with you which I have never discussed with anyone before in my life. But I need your word that it will stay only between you and me" I started.

"Ofcourse dear, whatever you want to discuss, it'll stay strictly between us, you have my word" he assured me.

"I don't know if I should discuss this or not because it's something very personal. But I want to discuss it with you as I need an honest opinion from a friend" I paused a little showing my hesitance.

"Please go on, I'm listening" by now he was fully attentive.

For next 10 minutes, I narrated my true life story of falling in love with Nazia, our marriage and our turbulent relationship due to infertility till present day.

Once I finished the Part-1 of my story, I paused for his reaction.

"I can understand the pain you both are passing through" Nader sounded extremely moved and sympathetic to my situation.

"But this is not the end Nader,......... what I am about to tell you is basically the result of this situation"

"Ok, go on......." He was most curious by now.

That's when I explained him about the pressure that I actually faced to make Nazia pregnant, and as a result, shattering of my confidence to perform in bed and my lack of interest in sex as a whole. That was the self-humiliation part where I told Nader that I have been struggling in bed for the past 6 years and am unable to perform upto the required standards sexually. That may also be one of the reasons for infertility.

"Didn't you guys went for your medical checkups.....? What did the doctors say?" that was his first reaction.

"Yeah we did,..... and we took the medications as well, but no use. Plus the ability to perform in bed which I possessed in the initial days of marriage never returned" I explained my situation which was basically true.

"That's so sad" he patted my back with deep sympathy, "How is your wife coping up with this situation?'

"She is a good woman, she doesn't complain. Till this day, she hasn't lost hope to get pregnant"

"That's the right approach,..... You should also not lose hope and keep trying" Nader encouraged me.

"I know,...... but you'll agree upon one thing. Men and women have different priorities in life. For her, getting pregnant is the first priority. But for me, her sexual satisfaction comes first and then the pregnancy part"

"Hmmm,....... You are right, that's how a man thinks" Nader agreed.

"Can I tell you the weird part now" I asked?

"Sure, go ahead?" he looked me in the eye.

"I offered Nazia to sleep with another man if she wants who can truly satisfy her." I said sheepishly.

"What?................ Are you crazy man?" he shouted and almost choked on his coffee.

"That's true,...... I told you it's pretty weird" I said.

"What did she say?" he asked.

"She had the same reaction. She thought I've gone mad" I replied.

"Obviously, what man in his right mind can think of that" he was still shocked at my revelation.

"A man like me Nader. You know I am not crazy, but my offer to her was genuine. I wanted to see her getting the pleasure and satisfaction which she deserves because I truly love her and want everything best for her including sex. If I can't provide her that, then maybe I let someone else do the job" I spoke carefully selected words which were true in my case.

"I can see your point, but there are other ways to please a women. You can use oral sex or maybe use the sex toys. They are very useful" he gave me other available options.

"I know that very well, and I do almost everything possible to please her. But call me crazy if you must,....... over the years it has become my obsession to see her with a sexually superior man who can truly satisfy her" I finally blurted out my fantasy to Nader.

Nader was looking at me in disbelief. He remained quiet for a while, so I kept going.

"Initially I thought that I'll get over this obsession, but it's been four years now and it has grown even stronger. I don't know what to do. This is why I'm discussing it with you as I need your advice' I asked desperately.

"What is your wife's opinion about this, I'm sure you must have discussed it with Nazia a few times" he asked?

"Ofcourse, I have been discussing this issue with her for the last 4 years now. Initially she was dead against it, but gradually she understood my point of view. Now she doesn't react to it as before"

"So did she agree?" Nader asked curiously.

"Not really,..... in the beginning, she always told me that she doesn't need anyone else except me. But then something unexpected happened"

"What?" Nader was suddenly curious.

"She met someone who she felt attracted to sexually" I said dramatically.

"Really,............Who was he?" he asked.

That's when I told him about Dr Lars who visited India for the seminar last year and Nazia's attraction towards him.

"Did anything happen between them" he asked.

"No, she didn't get the chance to meet him privately"

"So what's the big deal....... that was just a simple attraction, important thing is that she didn't cheat on you" Nader said in her defence.

"Yes I know, but he was the first man she was ready to sleep with. That was significant, don't you think?" I asked?

"Hmmmm...... I can't comment on her intentions because she didn't make any attempt to do something practically?" he concluded.

"In a way you are right, but after that incident, she never dismissed the possibility of sharing the bed with another man. The only thing that stands in our way is the condition she has attached with this" I explained.

"And what's that condition?" he asked curiously.

"She doesn't want to do it with any Indian man. She wants me to find someone like Dr Lars for her, a foreigner who she feels attracted to. Only then she will consider my offer" I informed.

"So she wants an American man" he asked?

"Not necessarily an American. Someone who is not Indian and she feels attracted towards him"

"What about an Arab?" he asked causiously.

My heart rate suddenly increased. I knew what was coming next.

"Arab is fine I suppose, but she must feel attracted to him" I smiled.

Nader was quiet for a moment. He was in a dilemma, and I could see him struggling with words. He needed some push or encouragement, so I said:

"You have someone in mind" I asked him innocently.

"Yes, but I'm not sure how you'll react" he said carefully.

"It's OK, you can say whatever you want" I encouraged him.

"How would you feel if I offer myself" he at last said it.

I smiled and said, "To tell you the truth, I already suggested your name to Nazia, but she declined because she feels that Layla is a close friend of hers and she doesn't want to cheat on her with her husband" I lied.

I could see the disappointment on Nader's face and enjoyed it inwardly.

"Can you please ask her to reconsider?" he pleaded, "Layla is fine until she doesn't know anything"

"I'll convey your message" I agreed, "But I'm not sure she'll agree"

I left him hanging in there. After finishing my coffee, I returned home. My job was done.

_____________________________________________________

That night, I informed Nazia about the entire conversation and Nader's willingness to date her privately.

"So finally you did it?" she sighed softly.

I looked at her face for any reaction, she seemed awful quiet and expressionless.

"You don't look excited" I commented.

"Because I'm not. I told you this is a bad idea. You should have let it go"

I was not expecting this reaction because she was the one who had been asking me about the progress for the last two months.

"So you don't want to do it. Is that final?" I asked her angrily.

"Please don't push me,...... just give me some time and don't make any assumptions" she replied.

"OK, take your time. If you make up your mind, let me know. I'm not goanna discuss this topic with you ever again" I finished the dialogue.

Inwardly, I was fuming with anger. She should not have given me any hope in the first place. Now that I have humiliated myself infront of Nader, how can she ask me to let it go?

I promised myself that I'll never ask her again. As far as I'm concerned, this topic is closed for good.

__________________________________

I started keeping my distance from Nazia and she noticed my mood swings. Very wisely, she did not indulge me in any conversation, or else it would have gone very ugly. At workplace, I was deliberately avoiding Nader as I had no positive answer for him.

A week later as I returned home from office, Nazia informed me that Layla called and we have been invited to a family gathering on New Year night (31 December 2008). She also told me that she had previously received a similar invitation for Christmas gathering which she refused. I asked Nazia if she wants to go. She told me that she has already accepted the invitation because Layla was not ready to accept any excuse this time, as she had already refused her once.

I remained quiet. I had a suspicion that Nader was behind that invitation as he had not listened from me for the last one week which was very unusual. He had also not initiated any contact during this period. Probably he had convinced his wife to invite us for the party which would give him an opportunity to meet both of us, especially Nazia.

Layla called again on 31st December morning and reconfirmed our participation. The venue was their apartment building.

New Year celebrations is a significant event for people around the globe. Once we reached there, we found all their family members and a few family friends gathered in the two apartments opposite each other on first floor. One was being used by women and the other by men for seating. I was introduced to a lot of new faces, and they all welcomed me, but strangely I felt very odd and uncomfortable in that gathering. An hour before midnight, dinner was announced and everyone shifted in the ground floor apartment where food was arranged. It was a combined dinner for ladies, gents and children. During dinner, I noticed Nader taking personal interest in serving Nazia with the various dishes available. To a casual eye, he was just being a good host taking care of a guest, however I knew he was trying his best to make an impression on Nazia.