The Egyptian Affair Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So eventually, we accepted this big house. The size and design of this house has a significant impact on my story, therefore, I will write a few lines to explain it a little.

Once we entered from the main door, it opened into a small corridor which lead us to various portions of that house. Big double door on left side opened into Drawing /Dining Room (guest area), whereas another double door on the right side led towards the lounge and private area. There was a powder room on the right after the lounge door and another door on the far end of corridor that was a big size kitchen. As we entered the lounge area on right side, it further lead you into another small corridor on the right of lounge area. This corridor also had four doors leading into three bedrooms, and one big common bathroom. From the back wall of the lounge, there was a sliding door that opened into the backyard garden area which was fenced. There was an iron door on left hand side of the fence that opened into the garage. So practically the house had three separate portions, Left side of entrance to be used for guests, right lounge for everyday use, and further right the private bedroom area with a common bath.

For next two years, we practically used only the master bedroom and lounge area apart from kitchen and bathroom. Rest of the house was hardly used as no guests were expected to visit.

Our offices were located within 10 minutes' drive from domestic area, so commuting was no issue. On the first day, I was welcomed by the management that mainly consisted of Egyptians. However there was a mix of many nationalities including a few Indians, Jordanians, Libyans, Somalians and a few more. I was informed about the Do's and Don'ts of this new place. People were generally friendly and helpful. My work required me to travel frequently to reach the site areas where transmission lines were being laid. For office use, I was provided with a Land Rover Jeep, however it was not suitable for family travel. Therefore, I requested a few local guys to help me buy a car. One of the local guys had a friend who was a car dealer, so he took me to his showroom. The car dealer recommended me to buy a relatively new and good car so that it doesn'nt give me maintenance issues. He asked me to select between a Camry or a BMW available at his showroom. I instantly selected the 3 series BMW that was almost 8 years old model, but was in immaculate condition and had very less mileage on it. My selection proved to be very good as two years later, I sold the car to the same dealer with just 10% less money.

The life began at a fast pace and it took me some time to settle into this new routine. Nazia was pretty much alone most of the time in that big house. She kept herself busy either cleaning the house or cooking. There was nothing else to do, and no entertainment. Watching TV was of no use as we were not familiar with Arabic language. Someone guided us to install a Dish Antenna which would enable us to watch a few Indian and English channels, which we did. I also managed to get internet installed in the house after a lot of efforts and with the help of an Egyptian colleague.

Two months passed in a blink of an eye. And then something unexpected happened. It was mid of August once during the lunch break, I was introduced to a new guy named Nader. I was told that he is the new Admin and Security Manager as the previous one has been posted out. The moment I laid eyes on him, I was impressed by his towering personality. He was 6ft 2 inches tall, a stout body like a boxer but very fit, a body like Shaquille O'Neil's, the American Basketball star, very fair/ almost pink complexion. Another very prominent feature of his face was that he had his head shaved which somehow suited his personality very well. He looked like a twin brother of a US TV actor, Telly Savalas most commonly known for his iconic TV character "KOJAK". He always had a smile on his face and very pleasing to the eye. Overall, an exceptionally handsome guy who looked less of an Arab and more of an American. His ethnicity was Arab Christian (Catholic). After meeting Nader, the first thing that flashed in my mind was,

"This is the foreigner I was looking for. He is way more handsome than Dr Lars, Nazia would definitely love this guy"

As I shook hands with him, I could feel his strong grip which indicated that he was one man not to be messed with.

The first thing that I said to him was, "Did anyone ever tell you that you look like TV Character Kojak".

He laughed and said, "Many times, but I think I'm more good looking than Kojak"

"I totally agree" I laughed too.

I instantly liked the guy, not only he was extremely handsome, but it was clear that he had a very good sense of humor. I decided there and then to be good friends with him and if possible, introduce him to Nazia as well. And if she approves of him, find a way to make him sleep with her.

I was thrilled to go home and break the news to Nazia. However, I cautioned myself not to be over excited or take anything for granted, especially about Nazia. She may just back off at any moment, leaving me like a stupid. That day as I reached home, I waited for the right moment. It was our routine to take our evening tea in the lounge and discuss our day. Nazia served me the tea and then started off telling me about her day and what all she did. I was unable to concentrate on anything she said, as I was choosing appropriate words to tell her about Nader, and the nature of my interest in him. Once she completed her side of narrative about her day, I started off very casually,

"Today our new Admin & Security head has taken over"

"Really,..... Where did the old one go?"

"He has been reassigned, but this new guy seems much better than the previous one"

"He must be local" she remarked.

"Yes, he is local, his family lives in Cairo city"

"If he is a nice person, kindly get the lounge sofa repaired and its cloth changed with a new one. This old one is almost worn out. Plus, can you ask him to change our washing machine, this old one doesn't even has a drier in it and I'm so sick of doing all the manual work, we need a fully automatic washing machine if possible" she immediately presented her wish list without even listening to mine....... Lol. That's probably typical of every woman.

"Ok, I'll ask him if he can help us in this regard"

"Look at the walls of this house, when was it painted last time, if we are to stay in this house for two years, we must ask the administration to improve the living conditions..................... bla bla bla......." she kept going and my mood was killed. I decided to put off the subject for some other time.

That night once we lay down in bed to sleep, I deliberately started touching her sensually to create the right atmosphere. The best thing about Nazia over the years has been that she doesn't need to be pursued. Just touch her in the right place and she is immediately in the mood.

I fondled her breasts for a while making her aroused, then once again selected my words carefully.

"Nazia,........ I think I have found your Dr Lars"

"Really,......... how come?" she was suddenly attentive.

"Our new Admin Manager,....... Nader"

"I see,......... so that's what you were trying to tell me this evening" she giggled.

"Yes,..... But you never gave me a chance. You had other things on mind" I smiled.

"Ofcourse, because I deal with this shit everyday, you have no idea how much of an hassle it is to handle the laundry with hands" she started off once again.

"Can you please stop,....... I'm trying to discuss something here" I said angrily.

"Sorry,......... go on" she realized her mistake.

For next 5 minutes, I explained Nader's personality in detail to Nazia. Once I stopped, I looked at her for her reaction.

"OK, Very interesting,........ So what do you have in mind" she asked.

"You already know what I have in mind for the last 4 years. I think he is the ideal person for you. You'll love his company" I said excitedly.

"Maybe,...... but how will you convince him to fulfil your fantasy" she asked.

"That I haven't thought about as yet, but if there is a will, there is a way" I said looking her in the eye, "But first, I have to be very clear about one thing,....... are you ready for the next step, because if I start making my move, then there is no turning back for you"

"How do you expect me to say YES without meeting the guy" she said.

"That I'll arrange somehow, no issue. But I need to know that if you find him attractive,........... which I'm sure you will, are you mentally ready to take the next step"

"I'm not sure Faraz,...... if you want my honest opinion, let's not go this way" she replied as always.

"Why?,..... I thought you were mentally ready for this,....... You even told me to find a foreigner because you don't like Desi men. Now that I have found one, are you backing off?" I asked.

"I'm not backing off Faraz,......... I'm afraid that this will open a Pandora Box which we might not be able to handle. It can badly effect our relationship" she said truthfully.

"Nazia,....... We have been together for 8 years now and one thing that I'm most certain about is that we both love each other unconditionally. What I'm suggesting is something that I have thought about a lot and I'm pretty sure that we both can handle it easily. Especially under the present circumstances where we are in a foreign land with foreign people. We are here temporarily, so whatever happens here will stay here. Let's enjoy our time here as there is no other entertainment available,............. what do you say?"

"OK, I'll give it a thought,.... but I need to meet this guy first,.... Only then I can decide" Nazia insisted.

"Ofcourse, your comfort level is very important" I thought for a while and then said, "I think I can arrange a meeting, that shouldn't be a problem"

"How?" Nazia asked curiously.

"I'll let you know in a day or two"

The next day I went to Nader's office but he wasn't available. I came back leaving my phone number and message for call back with his assistant. A few hours later, he called me on my cell phone. By that time I had already made my plan. I told him that my wife has a lot of complains regarding the accommodation and most of them are genuine problems. I want to show these problems to him, so if possible, can he accompany me to my house and have a look at them because the repair /maintenance of service issued accommodation is Admin Branch's responsibility. Nader wanted to detail one of his supervisors for the job, but on my insistence, he agreed to visit himself the next day. That evening I informed Nazia about Nader's expected visit tomorrow.

Next morning, again I called him for the confirmation of time and he suggested that I come to his office at 2 pm after lunch time and he can accompany me for a quick round of my house. I called Nazia and told her about the timings. I also advised her to wear something sexy and if possible, arrange for a light refreshment with tea. She said OK.

I reached Nader's office 5 minutes early and he greeted me with his signature smile. He offered me some tea or coffee, but I told him that it's on me, so let's go.

My house was at a short distance, we reached there within 10 minutes.

I rang the bell and Nazia opened the door. She was dressed in a simple jeans and a light blue T Shirt. Honestly speaking, even in that simple dress, she looked like a million bucks.

I introduced them to each other.

"This is Nazia, my wife,........, and he is Nader, our Admin Manager I told you about"

"Hello Nader, nice to meet you" Nazia extended her hand for a handshake with her million dollar smile on her beautiful face.

Nader's reaction on seeing Nazia was priceless. His jaw had almost dropped in awe of her beauty. He hurriedly took her hand and said, "Hi maam, the honor is mine"

Nazia stepped aside to let us in. I guided him to the Drawing Room and all three of us settled, Nazia chose to sit opposite. I asked Nazia to go ahead and brief him about the issues she is facing.

For next 5 minutes, Nazia explained what issues she was facing and what all was required to be done. Nader listened to her very attentively and also made a few notes on his diary. At the end, Nazia offered him to have a round of the house and see the issues himself. Nader followed her obediently to all parts of the house which she wanted to show. I intentionally stayed behind and let him walk behind her. This way, he could observe her perfect figure, especially her round beautiful ass which was looking sexy as hell in that tight jeans.

After the detailed visit of the house, we came back to drawing room, while Nazia went to the kitchen. Within minutes, she served us with freshly prepared sandwiches and bakery items followed by tea.

Once again she sat opposite Nader and this time the topic turned towards his personal life.

Nazia frankly asked him personal questions and he answered them smilingly. He told her that he is married for almost 10 years and he has two daughters aged 8 and 6 years. His wife's name is Layla and she was the daughter of his father's close friend, so he knew her even before marriage. His marriage was arranged by his parents, but ofcourse with his consent. His father passed away two years back, he lives in a four apartment building owned by his family. Mother lives in the ground floor apartment, while his one brothers, one sister and he live in the other three apartments. All are married. He along with his brother had inherited their fathers' liquor store which was doing pretty good business. Normally it was looked after by his brother, but he too helps him on weekends etc etc. Nazia too gave him a brief introduction about her educational background and her recent job. Nader seemed very impressed.

I noticed that within a short period, Nazia was at complete ease in his company. She was constantly smiling and giggling while talking. Nader was also enjoying her company. I stayed mostly quiet, letting them talk. An hour passed quickly and it was time to get back to office. We got up to leave, Nazia came to the door to see us off. Nader told her not to worry about the domestic issues, he'll take care of everything. She too thanked him in advance, and then invited him to visit again along with his family. He was quick in inviting us back and was insistent that we have to visit his house first as we are guests in his country and he feels it is his responsibility to host us first. Nazia very frankly agreed to his suggestion and told him that she'll look forward for his invitation and would love to meet his family. The meeting ended on a pleasant note, and we left the house. On our way back to office, Nader spoke very high about Nazia and praised her for her educational achievement and confidence. He deliberately avoided any comment about her looks, but it was pretty obvious, he had liked her a lot. I thanked him for sparing his time and then dropped him off at his office.

That evening once I came back home, Nazia received me with a broad smile on her face. I knew what she had to say about the meeting before she even opened her mouth. Still I asked:

"So,...... any comments about today's meeting"

"He seems like a man of his words, I'm sure he'll solve all the issues" she replied teasingly.

"I agree, he'll do his best,..... But that's not what I want to know right now. I am interested in the real agenda. Tell me your honest opinion about the guy" I asked curiously.

"He's HOT, I admit" Nazia smiled.

"So you like him?"

"Yes"

"Do I have your go ahead" I asked.

Nazia hesitated a little and then instead of answering my question, started another argument.

"What makes you so sure he'll be interested in your proposition? He is a married man with kids"

"Ofcourse, nothing is for granted. But I have a feeling, he'll jump at the opportunity..... You have left quite an impression on him today"

"Really?,....... How come?" she asked.

"He was all praise about your educational achievements and attractive personality" Nazia was happy hearing nice things about her, however she played it down in front of me by not making any comment.

In days to come, Nader took immediate steps and things started to happen at a very rapid pace. The first things were the electronics that were replaced including the washing machine, TV Screen, Iron and Blender. Then the powder room was renovated and eastern style commode was replaced with western commode. Next came the delivery of a brand new sofa set for the lounge and they took away the old one. Finally the paint people arrived and the whole house was repainted including the interior and exterior. The house was renewed within a span of one month. That was some efficiency. I had a feeling that it had to do a lot with my wife's personal request to Nader regarding the things needed to be done in the house.

While all those changes were happening in the house, we received a dinner invitation by Nader and his wife on a Saturday evening. We got ready and left the house after sunset and reached his home by 7:30 pm. Nader had already explained the address in detail so it was easy to locate. The couple lived on the first floor, they received us downstairs in front of the parking area. Nader's wife was an attractive lady, however the difference of size between the two was very prominent. Layla was hardly 5 ft tall with a voluptuous figure. She seemed like a doll compared to Nader's 6ft 2 inch tall body frame. What she lacked in height, she made up with a heavy bust which was pretty visible thru her top. She was indeed sexy. She greeted us very warmly and made us feel at home. Once seated, she called out her daughters and we met one of the prettiest girls ever. They had inherited the good looks of both parents. Overall the evening went very well. Unlike Nader who spoke fluent English, Layla was having difficulty in conversing with us. Still she managed to converse in broken English. Later she served us with very elaborate menu basically consisting of Arabic and Seafood. They explained that when they receive special guests, as per Arabic tradition, they serve the guest with fish and offer the guest to feast on the eyes of fish. We felt a little gross about that, but Nader saved us from complete embarrassment by eating the fish eyes himself. The dinner ended on a very good note, Nazia gifted a traditional Indian shawl to Layla which she loved. We came back very happy with the visit.

On my way back I said smilingly to Nazia," Layla is very sexy"

She looked me in the eye and said, "Have you changed your fantasy from a threesome to a wife swap"

I laughed and said, "Nothing like that,..... Just commenting her for her good looks"

"Yes, she is alright" Nazia agreed.

__________________________________________

I kept meeting Nader in coming days. He was putting up in the bachelor quarters and used to stay in the base camp for four days. He would leave on Friday afternoon to spend the weekend with his family and then return on Monday morning. So I used to enjoy his company from Monday to Thursday. He was a fitness freak and would always be found in the gym after sunset. So, just to be close to him, I too started working out in the evenings. Naturally once you spend more time together, you become close anyway. Plus he was a very friendly guy, so we became good friends. He was two years younger than me which means 3 years older than Nazia. So basically he was our age fellow. His wife was incidentally six months older than him. I guess that was a little odd from Arab standards where wives are normally very young as compared to their husbands.

Once the house renovation completed, I asked Nazia to prepare a nice dinner and let's invite Nader and family. She gladly accepted my proposal. I gave the invitation to Nader and asked for Layla's mobile number as Nazia wanted to invite her personally. The couple accepted the invitation after a little persuasion. They asked to arrange it on a weekday as they had other commitments on weekend. We had no issue with that so we decided to meet on a Thursday evening. The couple arrived without kids, so it was easier to make conversation. Again, Layla was dressed in a skirt and blouse, while Nazia put on a traditional Indian Dress (Shalwar Qameez) alongwith traditional jewelry and make-up for the evening. The couple seemed very impressed with Nazia's outfit and looks. I noticed Nader checking out Nazia from time to time all thru the evening. "Good", I smiled inwardly.