The Egyptian Affair Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nazia plucked a few tissues from the box on the side table and placed them between her legs, probably his cum had started oozing out. She gave a few to him as well and he too cleaned himself.

Nazia got up from the bed, collected both their clothes from the carpet and then put them on the couch. After that she left the room, she had probably gone to the washroom. Nader still lay naked on bed with his eyes closed, by now he had covered his body with the comforter.

I looked at the timer, it showed 1Hr 13 minutes of recording. The screen remained like that for about 7 to 8 minutes, then Nazia came back and stood next to bed. By now she had put on her pink bathrobe. She asked him if he would like to drink something. Nader asked for the options. She gave him the options of Apple and Orange Juice, or Qahwa / Coffee as hot beverage. I was very fond of her Latte, so during winters Nazia always kept the coffee paste prepared in the fridge for making Hot Latte on a short notice. Nader also opted for Latte. Again she left the room.

I was feeling frustrated looking at the timer as they were wasting time, I wanted to see some more action. But my expectation was unrealistic as they had just finished with a 45 minutes of sex session starting from first kiss till he came inside her. It would take some time for him to get going once again. Considering his capability, I was very sure that he would have another round with my wife.

10 minutes passed, once she reappeared with a tray in her hand containing two cups of Latte. She gave one to Nader and then sat cross-legged on bed with her cup in hand and sipped it.

"Did you enjoy?" he asked with a smile.

"Ofcourse I did" she smiled in return.

"You like my cock" saying this he removed his comforter and left it on display for her.

Nazia looked at his limp cock that was lying against his stomach. Even in that limp state, it was bigger than mine.

"It's nice,....... You were right, it took sometime to adjust, but it was ok after a few minutes" she admitted.

"Seee, I told you........ It will keep getting better with each session" he commented.

"Are you hoping for more sessions, I thought it was a onetime thing" Nazia giggled teasingly.

"No way,..... I have just started. I'm gonna enjoy your company till the last day of your stay in Egypt. I already have your husband's permission" he showed his intentions.

"OHH,....... He never told me about it" she lied with a straight face.

"Forget about his permission, tell me about yourself. Would you like my company for the rest of your stay?" he asked her very frankly.

Nazia hesitated a little and then said, "Personally I don't mind if my husband is OK with it. His comfort level is most important for me" she replied like a faithful wife. I loved her for that answer.

"Ofcourse, Faraz is a great guy, his comfort level is most important for me as well" Nader agreed.

For next few minutes, they sipped their drinks in silence. I noticed Nazia looking at his cock from time to time. He too noticed her interest.

"You havn't touched it as yet,..... go ahead,..... feel it" he encouraged her.

Slowly, Nazia took it in her hand and stroked it a little.

"OHHH,...... your hand is so soft. It feels so good" Nader liked her touch.

With his encouragement, Nazia felt obliged to give him back some pleasure. With one hand she held her cup and with the other she continued stroking his cock. As expected, his cock rose back to the occasion. Moments later, Nader said,

"You should sit on it, let's keep it inside to make you get used to it quickly" he suggested.

Nazia did not argue. She simply put her cup on the side table and picked up the bottle of oil. This time she applied it to his cock and then rubbed a little at her entrance. Nader sat up with his back leaned against the headboard of bed. Nazia positioned herself on top of his lap and with one hand guided his tip to her entrance. Slowly, she lowered herself a little.

"Ahhh,......." She sighed loudly as it entered. She kept repeating the process until she sat down completely on his lap. She had taken it all without much of a fuss. Once again, she picked up her cup and started sipping at her coffee. Nader too had his cup in one hand and with the other, he opened the front of her robe and started playing with her breasts.

"No match to your wife's breasts" Nazia commented with a smile.

Layla had huge breasts, Nazia told me they were atleast 36 DD size.

To answer Nazia, Nader spoke some golden words which I can't forget. For rest of my life, whenever someone talked about the breast size, I always repeated Nader's words.

"Only a mouthful is enough, rest is just show OFF" saying this he leaned forward, opened his mouth wide and took one of her breast fully inside his mouth. Thereafter, he sucked at it lovingly. I could see Nazia getting aroused once again as she hurriedly gulped down rest of her coffee and put the cup dowm. Then she hugged his face and pressed it against her breast, while she started moving her ass back and forth upon his cock eagerly. I watched in astonishment, is this the same woman who is married to me for last eight years.

As soon as the action started, the screen went blank. Two hours of recording was complete.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fuck it" I cried loudly in frustration. I wanted to watch till end, but was left high and dry.

I was having a boner and needed my relief. Quietly I slipped into the bedroom which was slightly dark as the curtains were closed blocking the sunlight. However, I could make out Nazia lying on bed apparently sleeping. I was double minded, should I wake her up or should I let her take the much needed rest, most likely she had minimum rest last night.

"Are you through watching the video" I heard her voice. I was so glad she was awake.

"Yes" I immediately lay next to her in bed and held her in a tight embrace. I kissed her lips with a renewed passion and she responded back. Moments later, she put her hand on my groin and checked out my erection.

"Looks like you really liked the video" she giggled.

"The best so far" I admitted, "Better than any porn I have ever watched"

Nazia stroked my cock lovingly as we kissed a little longer. Soon I put my hand inside her pajamas and rubbed her clit.

"Is your cunt happy?" I asked meaningfully.

"It is very happy?" she admitted without any hesitation, and then asked "Are you happy?"

"Without any doubt, I'm over the moon" I started removing her clothes.

She could feel my urgency, so she let me have my way. First I sucked her breasts for a while and as soon as she started moaning, I shifted down and started sucking her clit. It took me 10 minutes to make her cum. Then immediately shoved my cock inside her wet cunt and fucked her for precisely 45 second until my cock exploded.

As I slipped off her body, she giggled, "You seemed in a hurry"

I laughed embarrassingly, "Yes, I was on the edge after watching the video"

As we lay naked in bed holding each other, I asked a serious question.

"Nazia,.... Please tell me the truth. Any regrets about last night?"

"None whatsoever" she said firmly, "I was not very sure before it happened, but now I can say with confidence that last night I experienced one of the best moments of my life"

"Would you like to do it again?'" I asked.

"Yes, but only if you approve" she replied.

"Ofcourse I approve,...... fuck him as much as you want, but I'm not leaving the house next time"

Nazia laughed, "That's OK, it's your privilege to watch"

"So tell me what all happened last night. How many times you guys did it? What positions etc etc" I asked excitedly.

"Haven't you seen the video" she asked.

"I have but the recording is available only for first two hours, I have no idea what happened after that" I explained.

"What were we doing once the recording ended?" she asked.

"You were sitting in his lap, and fucking his cock while he sucked your tits" I informed.

"Yeah, he was insistent that I should sit on his cock so that I get used to his size" she giggled embarrassingly.

"That's very wise of him" I laughed, "Did it hurt once he entered the first time"

"A little bit initially, but it was OK a few minutes later" she informed.

"So what happened afterwards" I asked curiously.

Nazia told me all about it in detail. She told me that Nadir wanted her to fuck him on top and cum on his cock. Although she tried for 15 minutes but she couldn't cum as it was very tiring moving her ass for so long. So he helped her by switching positions with her and fucked her in missionary position once again. This gave her the third orgasm of night.

She asked him to cum too, but he said, "Maybe later, I need some rest"

They went to sleep naked. He spooned her all night and she enjoyed the feel of his naked body against hers.

They woke up by 7:30 in the morning. He was already having a boner, so Nazia let him fuck her a third time. Once again he succeeded in making her cum the fourth time in less than 10 hours. Nazia is not multi orgasmic, therefore that was her personal best and that record still stands till date. Never again she experienced four orgasms in such a short period.

After she narrated everything that had happened last night, she cuddled me lovingly and asked

"Are you OK with everything that has happened so far"

Naturally, my answer was "Yes, most definitely"

"Can I share a secret with you" she asked.

"Ofcourse,..... you can"

"It was a YES for me the very first day you brought him home. I was just trying to fight off the Old me" she said smilingly.

"Well,.... I had an idea that you too liked him since day one" I kissed her lovingly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A new chapter in our lives had just begun. It promised a lot of fun for the rest of our stay in Egypt. I will reserve it for the next part of my life story, provided people like what they have read so far.

To Be Continued..........