The Erotic Adventures of Sinbad Ch. 02

Story Info
Second adventure of bisexual Sinbad.
2.5k words
4.71
2.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Island ho! Island ho!" called the lookout, who hung in a rope harness, high in the mast. This harness was often used by the crew during their frequent orgies. The leather had been softened and oiled by the flesh and juices of most of the crewmembers, which eased some of the discomfort experienced by the sailors assigned to watch duty. The long hours hanging up there were filled with tedium, and the lookout's voice was filled with excitement and fervor.

The young, bronzed sailor Sinbad looked up at the sailor from his post at the boat's tiller. The crew and boat had been pounded by squalls for the past few weeks, ever since leaving their last port of call. The tossing waves and howling winds had exhausted the crew, and left them little room or time for rest, much less the lusty entertainment with which the crew usually filled their days and nights. Though he was the newest member of the crew, Sinbad had quickly grown accustomed to the regular physical and sexual contacts with his crewmates. He knew that he felt the lack, and judging by the irritability and brusqueness of his crewmates, he was sure that he was not the only one experiencing that loss. The sighting of the island meant the chance to reprovision, filling their barrels with water and fresh fruits, as well rest, celebrate, fuck and walk on dry land.

The Captain emerged from below-decks, rubbing his eyes and pulling his tousled hair out of his face. Behind him, several other crewmembers emerged onto deck, rushing to the gunwales to peer at the horizon, searching for the island the lookout had spied. Exhausted after guiding the ship through a two-day storm, the Captain had retired below, pointing blearily at Sinbad and ordering him to the tiller before disappearing down the ladder belowdecks. Now, a few short hours later, the Captain looked, if anything, worse, his face swollen with sleep, nude body looking slack and loose-boned. As the Captain strode towards Sinbad, the first sign of the island, a cloud on the horizon, hove into view. The Captain sat heavily on the gunwale near Sinbad, waved wearily at the island, and muttered "Thank the gods. Take us in, sailor."

Within a few short hours, the shallow-drafted vessel had been pulled into the shallows, and the crew had waded onto the beach with much shouting, splashing and ass-grabbing. The Captain had interrupted two different groups of sailors rolling around in the shallows. He had simply pointed at the jungle that lined the beach, proclaiming in a weary voice, "Food, water, fire, then fucking. In that order. Plenty of time for an orgy once the sun has set. Don't worry, I need to dip my wick, just as much as the rest of you."

The crew dispersed into the foliage with practiced skill, some carrying gourds and barrels to fill with water, others toting lengths of canvas in which to gather tropical fruits. A few of the crew carried spears and bows into the trees, intent on retrieving some meat to roast over the night's bonfire. Sinbad was surprised to see Shahara, the golden-skinned beauty, among this group, carrying an elegantly-curved bow, with a quiver of arrows over her bare shoulder. He nude breasts were split by the leather strap of the quiver. Phillippe, the dark-haired youth that had become Sinbad's closest friend on the crew, joined Sinbad and an ebony-skinned beauty named Akeesha, in gathering driftwood for the bonfire.

The three wandered up and down the beach, gathering branches and logs that had floated high enough on the sand to be out of reach of the tides. As the day warmed, the three shed the little clothing they wore, mostly small kilts and wraps. As they returned to the site where they had piled the wood, the three were nude, glistening with sweat. Akeesha threw herself down on a large log, Phillippe and Sinbad sprawling on the sand beside her. "This is a lovely island. The Captain should let us stay here for a while and rest, I think. " Akeesha's voice was a low, rumbling purr, her thick accent coloring each syllable with the sounds of the waves that pounded on far-away coasts. "This island is very nice indeed. I like the beach, the jungle, the company," Akeesha dropped a languid hand onto the crown of Sinbad's head, trailing it gently down his neck, across his shoulder, and along the arm and neck of Phillippe. "And I especially like these fantastic flowers, I think!" Akeesha waved her hand at several large white tropical flowers that dangled overhead. "They smell wonderful!"

Sinbad followed the lovely lines of Akeesha's smoothly-muscled dusky-skinned arm, up to the delicate flesh of the hanging flower. He stood for a closer look, and laughed out loud. The inner parts of the flower, where the pistil protruded from the clinging crevices of the petal's surrounding grasp looked familiar. The flower resembled nothing so much as the shaft of a penis, disappearing into the depths of an inviting orifice. "It looks exactly like a phallus!" He chortled, "Like a phallus that is buried deep, deep in the folds of a woman's flower!"

Beside him, Phillippe stood, peering at the flower. "Or the rosebud of a man's ass," he murmured, the palm of his hand lightly grasping the flesh of Sinbad's buttock.

The breath of the two men stirred the flower, its petals shifting and a tiny imperceptible cloud of pollen drifted into the air.

Akeesha reached out her hands, grasping the penises of the two men, one in each hand. "Either option sounds just fine to me, I think." She tugged slightly, the two organs beginning to pulse and swell in her grasp. The two men knelt on either side of the still reclining woman, their own hands beginning to explore her dark and heated flesh.

Sinbad ran his hands along Akeesha's inner thighs, stroking them gently, until he reached her apex, where his hands found her flower, ripe, opening before him; its musky scent wafting up to his nostrils, even as his fingers plunged deep into her wet folds.

Phillippe's hands roamed across Akeesha's breasts, his fingers lightly pinching her hungry nipples. Her muscular hand still clenched his erect organ, and, as he bent his head to her waiting lips, her fingers gently squeezed his flesh. His tongue entered her mouth, plunging within it, just as Sinbad's fingers entered the folds of her flower, swirling within. Akeesha moaned against Phillippe's mouth, her full, rich chocolate lips pressed against his ravenous mouth. She was amazed to find herself erupting into an incredible orgasm, responding to the sensations that coursed through her body, pinned between the smoothly-muscled bodies of the two men. The waves of pleasure that rippled through her body left her shuddering from their intensity, but were immediately followed by an incredible need to trigger yet another climax, in herself, as well as in the two men caressing her body.

Akeesha pulled Phillippe's hard organ to her mouth, drawing his hips closer to her head, at the same time using her other hand to guide Sinbad's head down between her legs. As she opened her mouth to Phillippe's hard flesh, welcoming the head of his proud warrior onto her tongue, Sinbad's tongue began swirling in amazing patterns across her swollen sex, tracing geometric designs of pleasure across her moist flower. She erupted in repeated, endless shuddering spasms, her mouth filled with Phillippe's shaft, her thighs clenched around Sinbad's cheeks. Sinbad reached between his legs, finding his own shaft pulsing, and iron-hard. Sinbad raised himself between Akeesha's legs, placing the throbbing head of his spear against the open lips of her flower. His cheeks and lips coated with her juices, Sinbad leaned into Akeesha's body, nuzzling her neck, then running his tongue along her cheek. He thrust with his hips, driving himself into her depths. Akeesha's lips opened around Phillippe's cock in a silent moan, and Sinbad's lips met hers in a passionate kiss, Phillippe's hard organ between their tongues. Sinbad began thrusting into Akeesha, as Phillippe rocked back and forth, sliding his shaft first into Akeesha's mouth, then between Sinbad's lips. They continued like this for a time, Akeesha erupting into climax after climax. Phillippe's muscles tightened and his hands twined convulsively in their hair, pulling their heads into his crotch as his cock twitched, shooting ropes of white cream across the tongues and lips of both Akeesha and Sinbad. The two kissed, sharing the taste of Phillippe's seed, then Sinbad sucked the tender head of Phillippe's cock into his mouth, coaxing the last pearls of fluid onto his tongue.

Phillippe pulled his cock from Sinbad's mouth, and bent to softly place his lips against Sinbad's, his tongue caressing Sinbad's salty lips and tongue, tasting the mixed flavors of his own seed and Akeesha's tangy eruptions. They kissed, then Phillippe murmured, "Gods, I'm still hard as a rock, I feel like I could fuck the entire crew!" He moved behind Sinbad, caressing the long muscles of Sinbad's back, that flexed as Sinbad thrust into Akeesha. Phillippe stood between their legs and began rubbing his still-hard rod against the spot where Sinbad entered Akeesha. His shaft was soon coated in their slippery juices, and his head began to slip into Akeesha, rubbing along the flesh of Sinbad's cock. Sinbad's thrusting gradually pulled Phillippe's cock into Akeesha, until both of their hard shafts were buried inside her, the two cocks pressed against each other as much as they pressed against her flesh. Sinbad stilled his thrusting for a moment, Akeesha's body quivering beneath him. Phillippe began thrusting back and forth, fucking Akeesha's full, dripping sex, as well as fucking Sinbad's cock. After a long time of this both Akeesha and Sinbad erupted in orgasm. Phillippe removed his shaft, well-coated with both of their juices, and placed the tip of his shaft against the rosebud ass of Sinbad's, penetrating him deeply in a single thrust, and driving Sinbad's own cock deeper into Akeesha, who moaned again, her capacity for speech lost to the rolling waves that flooded her body.

-----------------

An unknown amount of time passed, the three lovers changing positions, thrusting, licking, and sucking, in a desperate quest for satiation, but each time, the release was only temporary, immediately followed by a renewed surge of frantic desire. Other crewmembers wandered in from the forest, most nude or with their scant clothing in tatters, their skin and genitals showing the swollen marks of passionate lovemaking. With the added bodies, the configurations of coupling changed, bodies floating back and forth between different sweat-soaked and flushed gatherings. Shahara came into their grouping, suckling on Akeesha's throbbing nipples, then melding her dripping, heated lips to Akeesha's swollen mouth. Sinbad found himself pulled away from Akeesha and Phillippe, tugged into an embrace with the Captain, the two men kissing, their hands filled with each other's stiffened cocks. They stood kissing, enflamed lips scorching each other's mouth and tongue, their hands stroking one another's rods. The Captain's cock was pulled from Sinbad's grasp by a muscular, tanned woman with a long braid of hair down her back, who was squatting over the long, hard spear of an ebony sailor. She grasped the Captain's hip, pulling him into her, swallowing his sword into her mouth.

Sinbad was suddenly left alone, and he pivoted in a desperate search for others to couple with, with whom to satiate his unquenchable lust. As he started to stagger towards the closest group of writhing bodies, Sinbad dragged his foot under a long root, and tumbled to the ground, rolling into the thick growth of the nearby forest. He thrashed there for a moment, blinded in the sudden shade, and feeling trapped by the thick leaves and vines that coated the ground. Struggling there, he dislodged sticks and rocks from the loose soil, dirt clinging to his sweaty torso and limbs. Fighting against the clinging growth, Sinbad suddenly froze in shock, a cold rush of fear coursing through his body, limbs becoming leaden, his cock suddenly dropping like a downed sail. One of the stones his scrambling hands had turned over was not a stone after all, but a skull. Some of the sticks were thick grayed bones, and yet another skull lay nearby, empty eyes staring at Sinbad.

Sinbad thrashed himself into a standing position, his horrified gaze fixed on the pile of bones. He frantically glanced about and saw that bones littered the floor of the forest all along the beach, some bleached white by years of exposure. Otherr bones still had bits of flesh clinging to them, tangled in vines and roots. Sinbad fought his way through the undergrowth, stumbling over bones and roots, then emerged suddenly onto the beach, where he was struck by the sight of the crew of the Sword of Adonis, all enraptured in each others' flesh. He was surprised by the great number of flowers that now overhung the beach, emitting a visible cloud of pollen which drifted over the crew. Looking closer, his eyes no longer clouded by lust, Sinbad saw the glazed looks in the eyes of the crew, the exhausted circles above their cheeks, and the chafing sores that now ringed many of their genitals from the nonstop activity.

Crouching at the edge of the jungle, Sinbad picked-up a discarded cloth and wrapped it around his nose and mouth. Still crouching to stay below the thickest clouds of pollen, Sinbad moved towards the closest crew members and began the long process of forcibly disengaging each crew member from the others, and dragging them away from the beach, splashing them into the water near the beached boat. Some fought slightly as he disengaged them from each other, and he sometimes had to reach down and grasp their organs to pull them apart, much like pulling limpet clams off the hull of the Sword. However, most were so exhausted that their resistance was minimal, though many continued to rub themselves against Sinbad, their hands, and even the sand as Sinbad dragged them away from the beach. Once away from the beach, and dunked in the water, most regained some increased awareness, several wincing with the pain from their raw, abraded and overused genitals. As the crew members recovered, they began assisting Sinbad, and it was not long before the entire crew was gathered on the deck of the Sword, watching the deadly island recede into the distance.

"Well," said the Captain, "you all got your fucking. Are you happy now? We're worse off than we were before, tired, exhausted, low on supplies, and now we won't a one of us be able to fuck for a week!" The Captain placed his hand on Sinbad's shoulder, pulling him in close. "We all owe Sinbad an enormous debt of gratitude. Without him, our bones would join those in that forest, fertilizing those horrific flowered plants. What say we show this boy our gratitude, once we're all able to fuck and suck that is!" An enormous cheer erupted on deck, emerging from tired lips and throats, powered by recognition of the brush with death the crew had narrowly avoided. Sinbad looked round at the smiling, exhausted faces, the nude, sweaty sore bodies, and thought of the pleasurable attentions he could expect over the coming days. A smile split his face, and he raised his arm and voice in a cheer to match the crew's.