The Exchange Student Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dianna Corinne!" Celeste admonished her daughter.

LC shrugged, taking a big bite of his spaghetti. "It's true. Word has it they were up in the sound booth and she was bare assed on the equipment. The lights and audio were going haywire after they left. Then Mrs. Yellen, the drama teacher, checked the video feed from the sound booth's security cameras..." LC grinned and let his words trail off.

"Oh my God!" I gasped.

LC nodded at me. "Then it was all 'bonk-a-chick-a-wow-wow' up in the sound booth," LC said with an even bigger grin.

"Is this really dinner time conversation?" Robert said a little sourly. He caught my eye and gave me a sneaky, tiny wink.

"Dad! Kids do have sex," Diana said, rolling her eyes. "It's 1991. Not the fifties."

Robert just smirked at me. Celeste stifled a giggle.

Boy did these kids not know their dad! I recalled how many ways Robert and I had made love just a few scant hours ago. Their dad was a firecracker in bed, not some sexless, fuddy-duddy as they thought.

It must be hard, though, being a parent, I thought. Those sexual urges were still there, but it's not something very appropriate to share, even with adult children. That meant around their kids, Robert and Celeste had to pretend like they didn't have sex...or even worse, like they didn't even know what it was.

I knew that LC knew, but surely Diana knew her parents still had sexual relations. If not, she was very naive. Any couple as in love as Robert and Celeste were would not be able to keep their hands off of each other - in or out of the bed.

And now that they had thrown me into the equation, they weren't able to keep their hands off of me, either.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

After dinner I found myself face down on the bed in Robert and Celeste's room. Robert had just inserted graduated butt plug number three when there was a pounding on the door. I nearly hit the ceiling in fright, I jumped so badly.

"Shhh. It's ok," Robert said. He put his warm hand on my lower back to calm me. "It's just LC. They know never to barge in here. They're scared they'll find us naked," he chuckled softly.

"Dad, this calculus is steamrolling me. Can you please help?" LC shouted.

"I'll be there in a second," Robert said.

Robert climbed off of me and gave my ass a smack.

"Yikes!" I said, as butt plug number three danced inside of me.

Robert laughed. "Wait until I'm in LC's room to come out," he said.

I nodded.

With nothing...or no one...to do, I thought with a chuckle, I wandered down to the living room. Celeste sat curled up on the couch and Diana was doing her homework sitting on the floor and using the coffee table for her books.

"Stupid English. Stupid Othello," she said. "You'd better start reading it, Molly. I don't know how you're gonna catch up," she told me.

I blissfully sat down on the couch, grabbed a throw pillow, and hugged it to myself. "That sounds like a problem for future me," I chuckled.

Diana rolled her eyes. "Sure. You say that now," she said. "Just you wait."

I watched Alex Trebeck on TV read off answer after answer while the contestants provided the questions. Celeste and I called out questions and then dissolved into fits of laughter when we predictably got them wrong.

"The Mississippi River!" I said.

"What is the Black Sea," the monotoned contestant said.

We giggled.

"Nine planets, that one's easy!" Celeste said.

"What is Mars," another contestant said.

I cackled. "You must have heard the answer wrong!" I said.

Celeste dissolved into more giggles sitting next to me on the couch. "I think I must have," she laughed.

"Shakespeare?" I next said with a snicker.

"Who is Stephen King," the question was.

Celeste threw a throw pillow at me for that one.

"You guys are being too loud," Diana grumbled. Noisily, she shut her English textbook and she stood up and stretched and yawned big.

"Oh, I'm sorry honey. We didn't mean to make you leave!" Celeste said.

Robert walked through the living room, headed towards the kitchen. He eyed Diana, then he shot me and Celeste a wide smile.

"No, that's okay," Diana said, gathering up all her school things. "I need to call Tanya anyway so I can figure this Othello out. I'll just call her from my room," she said.

"Good luck," Celeste called after her daughter.

I heard Robert getting ice from the refrigerator and then he popped open a can of soda.

I leaned over, looking into the kitchen, and I saw Robert looking through the day's mail. He was completely focused on it.

"You know," I said quietly to Celeste," Robert wants to buy me a ring," I said.

Celeste smiled, taking my hands. She ran her thumb over my empty ring finger on my left hand. "I know. But let me guess - you don't want it for some reason?" She asked.

"No, that's not it. I think Robert and I really kind of connected today -"

"Oh, honey, I heard him playing Jackson Browne for you," she said with a grin.

I smiled too. "Yeah, today was really special. I just wanted to make sure it was ok with you and that you, you know, knew that that was the plan."

Celeste hugged me. "Oh, baby, thank you for telling me. But Robert and I share everything. We have no secrets. In fact, I'm going to go and help you pick it out," she said.

I grinned. "That would be awesome!"

We stopped talking when Robert came back into the living room with his scientific calculator. He grinned at us again, waved the calculator at us, and went back up the stairs to help LC some more with his calculus.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Friday, August 30, 1991

"It's ring day!" Celeste said, breezing into my bedroom.

I sat up and stretched and yawned. "Yep. That it is!"

"I made oatmeal this morning. Come down for some," she said.

"Yum! I'll do that!"

The three of us sat at the table in companionable silence as we ate. Robert read the newspaper and Celeste looked at one of her bridal magazines.

Robert had his hand on my thigh and it kept roaming higher and higher. Finally his fingers slipped underneath my sleep shirt and then under the crotch of my panties.

"You wet little thing," he mumbled.

I grinned, scooting a little bit down in my chair so that he could have unfettered access to my pussy.

"Always so wet. How do you do that?" He asked.

I chuckled. "Being touched does it," I said.

"Yeah, but you were wet before I even touched you," he pointed out.

"Thinking about the both of you does it, too," I said. "Or just being around you both," I added.

Robert just shook his head with a grin.

In the shower a few minutes later I suddenly felt a cold chill because the bathroom door had been opened by somebody. Then the shower curtain suddenly got whisked open and I screamed.

"Oh, God! Are you okay?!" Robert said.

I put my hand over my heart. "Yes, you just scared the crap out of me is all," I said.

Robert grinned. "I'm sorry. I just thought I'd surprise you."

I looked at Robert's naked body and grinned. "Well, surprise me you did!" I chuckled. "My heart might not survive it, though," I laughed.

He stepped into the shower and wrapped his arms around me from behind. He put his hands on my breasts and he cupped them. "Did you wash these yet?"

"Yes."

"Oh? That's too bad. How about this?" He said, and he let a hand trail down to cup my pussy.

I shook my head. "Not yet."

Robert got some soap on his hand and did the honors. I laid my head back against his shoulder as his hand sensuously worked. "Is this to get me clean or to turn me on?" I asked.

"Um, yes?" Robert said, grinning.

I laughed out loud. But when Robert took the shower head down and rinsed my pussy off I was no longer laughing. Especially since he had been whispering in my ear stuff that he wanted to do to me.

"I love a freshly washed pussy," he said.

"Yeah...sorry that I'm not always freshly washed..."

He put the shower head back and turned it to the side so the water sprayed on the wall and ran down it. "Honey, you're fine," he chuckled. "But I especially like it fresh."

He then kneeled down in the tub and looked up at me, spread my pussy lips apart, and proceeded to take my clit into his mouth.

"Oh, hell," I said, leaning against the wall.

"Put your foot up on the side of the tub...yeah, just like that," he said.

His tongue was making a mess out of me so I didn't even really notice when Celeste came in and poked her head around the edge of the shower curtain at the end of the tub. "Look at you two!" She said.

I motioned to Celeste to come closer to me. Her head disappeared, then reappeared at the other edge of the shower curtain, just next to the shower head.

I licked my lips, then leaned over and kissed her deeply. Robert was employing some fancy tongue action on me, and so I was moaning into her mouth.

"Good morning to you, too," she said to me with a smile.

Robert gave one more lick to my pussy, then he patted me on my ass.

"You're stopping?" I gasped.

He chuckled. "My knees are killing me and I want to get to the mall."

"Oh!" I moaned in disappointment.

But Robert just kissed me soundly on the lips. "When we get back home, sweetheart," he said. "Think of this as a preview," he said. "The main event will take place later," he chuckled.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Forty-five minutes later, we were flying down the interstate in the van, headed to the mall.

"Everything opens at 9 so we should be ok," Celeste said. "Hopefully they won't be too busy," she added.

I followed Robert and Celeste through the nearly empty mall until we ended up at Everly's. I was always amazed at all the sparkly jewels in a jewelry store. I looked around for a couple minutes until it was our turn to be waited on.

"Welcome to Everly's," a smartly-dressed older man in his 60's said. His suit looked pristine and his wavy gray hair looked hair-sprayed in place. "I'm Bill Everly. What are you looking for today?"

"I'm looking for a ring for Molly," Robert said, indicating me. "Nothing flashy, something simple, yet special."

"Oh! Is this for a birthday?" The man asked.

"No," Robert said, looking between Celeste and me a few times. "It's a 'just because' ring," Robert said.

"Well, let's come over to this case here. We have what we call promise rings -"

"Yes. Something just like this," Robert said, when he glanced into the case.

We looked and looked but nothing seemed right, however.

"These are beautiful," Celeste murmured. "But nothing speaks to me, either," she said.

"Well, take a look at this one," Bill finally said, holding up about the 45th ring he'd shown us. "Here's a simple, 14 karat gold ring with a wave design on it."

My ears perked up. "A what design?" I asked.

"A wave. See how the band on the top looks like waves? And, of course, there are three tiny little diamonds on top of the waves to give it that extra sparkle."

I took the ring from Bill and looked closely at it. "Robert. It's perfect," I gasped.

"Huh?" Robert said quizzically.

"Water. The pool. Remember? You saved me," I said.

Celeste's grin slowly spread across her face. "She's right, Robert. That's it. That's her ring."

Robert took it, looked at it, nodded, then he handed it back to me.

"One diamond for the three of us," I murmured.

I slipped the ring on but it got caught on my knuckle and wouldn't go up any farther. But I held my hand out to admire it. It really was perfect.

"You must be a tightly-knit family," Bill said. "I gave my daughter a ring when she went off to college. She still wears it today."

The three of us grinned. No way was I telling Bill what our relationship was like. Let him think we were a family. It was easier that way, anyway. Robert and Celeste must have felt the same way because they both shared a secretive smile.

"Let me get the mandrel," Bill said. He brought out a big ring with smaller rings of graduated sizes all around it. "This ring is a five, I believe," he said, taking the ring from me and checking the tag. When he measured the ring finger on my left hand I was just shy of a size six. "We'll get this sized for you. It'll take about 7 to 10 working days. And when we get the ring in, we will call you."

We left the jewelry store, all three of us happy. I paused outside the store and gave Robert and Celeste in turn each a soft kiss on the lips. "Thank you," I said. "That ring is gorgeous," I added.

I caught Bill watching us from the jewelry store with an odd expression on his face, having just witnessed our sensuous kisses. They were much more than just "family kisses." But I didn't care.

I took Robert's hand and Celeste's hand and we walked down the mall side by side, holding hands, with me in the center.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Robert was strangely quiet on the way home. When we arrived, I found out it was because he was extremely horny.

I soon found myself naked on their bed on my hands and knees, with Robert hard-driving his cock into me from behind.

"You're gonna wear my ring, aren't you?" He murmured as he squeezed my hips and he fucked into me hard.

"Every...day," I said, to the rhythm of his thrusts.

"You're gonna look at that ring in all of your classes. What happens if a dumb-ass high school boy tries to talk to you?"

"I'll...tell him...I'm...taken...twice over," I grunted.

Robert reached under me and played with my nipples.

"Fuck, Robert!" I said.

"Is there anyone else? Anyone other than me and Celeste?" He asked me gruffly.

"No! You two...are it...for me," I gasped.

Celeste climbed on the bed and she turned on her magic wand. She was easily able to find my clit in the position Robert and I were in, and the vibrations nearly drove me insane.

"Celeste! Oh, I'm gonna come!" I said.

"Come around Robert's big cock," she said. "Moan for us. Shout for us. Come for us," she said.

"Oh, Celeste! Robert!" I squealed at the first heavy throb. Robert stopped thrusting and ground his cock into my body.

"I feel you, Molly. God, I feel you," Robert said.

With a few more thrusts Robert too was coming. I was barely aware of Robert's orgasm because of my own.

When we both stopped coming I collapsed down onto the bed, bringing Robert down with me.

"God, you two," I said. "You're both insatiable," I added.

Robert and Celeste just chuckled.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Lunch was simple peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with chips. "This is what I take to school for lunch," I said.

Robert ruffled my hair. "My little high school senior," he said.

I play-punched him on his upper arm.

The day was gorgeous, and after lunch, we decided to take a leisurely walk as it was a little too chilly to swim. The three of us walked down the road in the subdivision together. The Bradford pear trees looked big and lovely all leafed out.

"Hello," Robert said to an older man passing us and walking his dog.

A woman in a workout bra and tight shorts speed-walked by. "Hi, there," Celeste said. But the woman was holding a Discman and was wearing earbuds with a black cord that attached to it. She was evidently listening to a CD so she probably didn't hear Celeste. But she waved at us anyway.

"I love this subdivision," I said. The houses were all upper middle class brick homes of varying stories. Squirrels ran underfoot everywhere. Birds chirped loudly.

"It's been special to us," Robert said.

"Our house is only two years old," Celeste chimed in. "But the neighborhood has always felt older, more charming, to me," she said. "Though the subdivision isn't yet finished."

I had noticed a few empty plots of land as we walked, and the sidewalk stopped in front of the vacant lots, then picked up where there were houses again.

"It is a gorgeous house, yours," I said.

Robert smiled. "I want you to think of our home as yours too," he said.

I flushed. "Okay," I said.

We passed by a one story ranch home done in a lighter brick than Robert and Celeste's house, and Robert nudged me. "Wanna hear a secret about that house?" He asked.

I nodded. "Sure," I said. "Was somebody murdered there?" I asked.

Robert blanched. "Oh, good Lord, no!" He said on a laugh. "It has an indoor pool."

"What?! No way!" I said.

But Robert just nodded. I've talked to the owners. Their daughter has really bad asthma. They put in the pool so she could swim as therapy all year round," he said.

"That's crazy!" I chuckled.

"It's true," Celeste said.

Back in the house, we all decided to do our own thing for a few hours. Robert went out to fiddle around in the garage, and Celeste got out her watercolors at the kitchen table. So I went up to my room and wrote in my diary.

The next thing I knew I was being awoken by Diana who came crashing into my room. "Guess what? It's Friday, baby!" She said with a whoop. She flashed me the sign of the devil and headbanged a few times. Then she dissolved into giggles onto my bed.

"What did you and the olders do today?" She asked me.

"Um," I thought. "We shopped at the mall and took a walk," I said.

"Well, that sounds incredibly boring. Well, except the mall part. I love to shop," Diana said.

I chuckled.

"What did you do at the mall?" She asked me.

"Oh, we just looked around," I lied. "Hey, you've got your ears pierced, right?" I asked her.

"Right," Diana said, fingering a pierced earlobe.

"My parents would never let me get mine pierced. We passed a Claire's Boutique that had a big ear piercing sign out front. Maybe we can do that together sometime this weekend?" I said.

"Ooh, that sounds like fun! And confidentially, if you're wanting a tattoo, I'm down for that, too!"

"Well, I don't think so, but thanks for the offer," I chuckled.

"And don't forget that house party that's tomorrow night!" She added.

I groaned. Parties weren't really my thing but Diana seemed to want me to go, so I would, just to humor her.

LC and Robert grilled hamburgers and hot dogs out on the grill for dinner. We all ate outside at the table and chairs under the green umbrella. The Yellowjacket wasps that had built a nest inside the umbrella weren't happy we were there, but Robert got the nest saturated with wasp spray and it killed all of them before any of us got stung, thankfully.

Dinner was yummy, and we all traipsed back inside when we were finished.

"It's Friday, everybody! Let's watch a movie!" Diana said.

"I'm heading out to The Barn unless you don't want me to," LC said. "But you've never said no before, so..." LC grinned.

"Go on," Robert said. "Don't let The Barn collapse on you," he added.

"Will do!" LC said, and he left.

The rest of us moseyed into the living room. Diana sat on the floor in front of the TV, Robert got in his chair, and Celeste and I sat on the couch.

"Ooh, it's my turn to pick the movie," Celeste said.

"Oh, boy. Get ready for a tear jerker," Diana said to me.

"Just for that, I'm going to pick a comedy," Celeste said. She went over to the movies and pulled out The Princess Bride.

Diana shouted "Hooray!" When she saw what movie her mother had picked. "Finally mom picked something good!" She said.

We watched the movie and it was just as hysterical as it had been the first time I had seen it.

Celeste scooted close to me and started giving me another back rub. I glanced back at her in alarm as Diana was in the room, but she just shook her head and smiled.

Celeste gave me a pretty innocent back rub throughout the movie, considering the content of her back rubs in the past. She still softly kissed my neck every once in awhile while Diana wasn't looking, and once she sneakily rubbed her fingertips over my nipples, making them draw up into little points.

Robert watched us with hungry eyes, and I figured the three of us would end up in the master bedroom before the night was over.

"That movie just gets better every time!" Diana said, when it ended. "'Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!' - that's always a riot!" Diana laughed.

123456...8