The Exclusive Day 02: The Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally it was time for our segment to start. It started with a simulated live interview from the sauna. The anchor came on and said "well it's time for the portion of our evening that according to our ratings and social media interactions, many of you had been waiting for. Kari Strider is still embedded in Brazen Bend and tonight she has a report for us on the tourism industry. Kari?"

A split screen appeared and there I was, sitting in the sauna, nude and glistening with sweat, but with my naughty bits blurred. "Good evening Dave, and welcome to the Spa at Brazen Bend. I've just had probably the best massage of my life, and am currently relaxing in this very warm sauna. Just then a man who had been the only other person in the sauna walked between me and the camera. To my shame, my eyes involuntarily flickered down to his penis as he walked by. I realized I'd done it during the shot but hoped it wouldn't be evident on camera. It was pretty obvious. Oh well- maybe Jeff wouldn't notice.

"Well," said Dave, "that sounds very relaxing, but what else is there to do in Brazen Bend?"

"Dave I've spent the past 24 hours investigating exactly that question and it turns out there's tons to do! We took some video and I can't wait to show you!"

The next 5 minutes were just me talking over video footage of various town attractions, the pool and waterpark, jet ski rentals on the river, and some shots from inside the spa. Ray and Craig had done a good job of filming really attractive people, Jade would be pleased with how the town was being represented.

I then began a brief discussion of the nightlife and explained that we'd accompanied a bachelorette party on their evening out on the town. We showed footage of us meeting Kristen and her posse when we first arrived, and then a few shots of us mingling and one of Kristen dancing in the outdoor bar. Finally, I wrapped up the segment back in the sauna. "So as you can see Dave, tourism is alive and well in Brazen Bend."

"Very interesting report, Kari, I wanted to ask, have you gotten used to being-," but he was cut off by a blue screen and a few seconds of silence. This wasnt supposed to happen, Craig had pieced together my portion of the live interview and Dave's, and we'd all watched it beforehand.

Suddenly, the scene went back to the bar from the night before. It was a scene of Jade and I dancing together. An unedited scene. Nothing blurred out. This was airing on live TV. There I was totally naked, shaking my exposed assets and rubbing my body against Jade's. Even in my total humiliation, I couldn't supress a fleeting thought that the two if us looked incredibly sexy. It was sinking in that I'd exposed not only myself, but the leader if the town and several others in the background. There were going to be consequences for this- this couldn't get any worse. But then it did.

The scene cut to the private room with the pool table, where Kristen was riding a cock like her life depended on it as her friends cheered her on. About that time, Annie pushed her new acquaintance down on the pool table, climbed on, and started riding right next to Kristen, shuddering as the guy entered her.

"Annie, you slut! I thought you had a boyfriend," Kristen panted, smirking.

"And I thought you were marrying my brother," Annie retorted with a wicked smile. After a few more seconds, the video cut to a stunned looking, actual live anchor Dave. "Well folks... ummm... that was clearly not the footage we intended to show you. We apologize and we'll be back tonorrow night."

After a few seconds of stunned silence, Craig spoke. "I ummm... i might have screwed up the editing. My mistake."

Ray went off on him with an expletive-laden tirade that lasted several minutes. Craig eventually bolted out the door, headed for parts unknown. I barely noticed, and just sat there numb, staring straight ahead. Everyone I knew and tens of millions of people I didn't know would see this clip. I was officially butt naked on the internet, and my career was likely over.

A knock came at the door a few minutes later. Ray opened it and the cop who'd driven us into town 2 days ago appeared in the doorway. "I'm going to need you both to get undressed and come with me. Chieftess Jade wants you apprehended immediately."

A few minutes later, Ray and I sat silently in the back of a police cruiser, naked except for handcuffs white sneakers. "I told you guys not to break the law here," said the cop. "You are about to experience some messed up justice."

to be continued...

12