All Comments on 'The Farmhand and April Pt. 04'

by Princess_VioletXxx

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Fatguy350Fatguy350over 1 year ago

Can't wait for more

ThePregnantFemboy03ThePregnantFemboy03over 1 year ago

Really, really hope we get a continuation of this story - great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She said last chapter the name of the bunny to him

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 1 year ago

Very hot with plenty of empathy and good characters. A Part 5 would be most welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Don't stop midway please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too predictable. How about some twists and turns. Have Brad knock up the not so prissy mom…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

please continue

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Awesome story wish for more. Hope April tell Brad her secret. Please continue the story if possible.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You know what is terrible about. yhis story? That there is no part 5!!!! If you are still writing, please get us part 5! :)

Blackbear7Blackbear75 months ago

Awesome stor, I have always been a open man. In that situation, it wouldn't have mattered to me. Old sage, the heart wants what the heart wants. He fell in love with what he saw and her personality and the extra packages really shouldn't matter. Me, it wouldn't matter.

Blackbear7Blackbear75 months ago

The story was t meant to have a ending. Either good or bad. The story ended exactly as it was suppose to. It began mysterious, and ended the same way. Like life, what we, the readers want to happen can in your own mind. In my mind, April and Brad made beautiful love and he accepted her wholesomely as she was. April finally accepted God didn't make a mistake of giving her a big dick. Dad stopped drinking, and he and his wife lived the rest of their life peaceful knowing the death of their son, and consequently birth of their daughter didn't end in disaster, but passing on the family to another generation. I should be so lucky to find my April and live happily ever after.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous