The Festival Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She mouthed "have a seat" at me, there was hardly enough room for the both of us to stand anyway. There wasn't even a lid so I had to sit on the seat, praying that it was clean. This is a literal shithole. All we had was a dim light hung from the roof. I'd never bought drugs before and I was actually quite scared, especially given the dodgy nature of this transaction. Nelly cleared her throat and wrapped her knuckles on the wall to my left. "I'm looking for MDMA, six. Can you provide?"

One knock, was the response.

"I don't have any money, can I trade you for some weed," she queried.

Two knocks. Nelly rubbed her temple in frustration. "Would you trade for a blowjob?" she offered the anonymous stranger. What the fuck? Sucking dick for drugs was the hallmark of an addiction problem. She is all kinds of fucked up.

We heard one knock.

"Alright, gimme your damn dick," the ostensible lesbian consented. I heard shuffling in the neighbouring stall as the dealer fumbled with his zipper. I didn't even notice the hole in the wall until a long cock was stuffed through it, level with my head. I flinched away in fright but Nelly kicked me in the shin. She nodded impatiently at the hooded organ hanging through the slot. You cannot be serious!? As always, she was dead serious. That's why she brought me along. My confidence crumbled as her scheme dawned on me. She expected me to suck some stranger's cock! I was about to refuse but she pressed a finger to her lips, reminding me to be silent. We heard an impatient knock again. Nelly whispered the word "anything" to me. You fucking bitch. What was I supposed to do?

I swallowed my pride and wrapped my fingers around the semi-hard member. It was hot and heavy, I rolled the foreskin back to reveal the dark bulbous head. As far as he knew, there was a girl on the other side of this wall, which was precisely what she had intended. I flashed Nelly a hateful look but dipped my mouth toward it with great reluctance. Yet I couldn't bring myself to actually do it; it was only with Nelly's unwelcome encouraging hand on the back of my head, that I was able to place my lips on it. Gripping it by the base, I guided my lips around the fast-growing cock. I realised then that sucking cock was harder than it seemed. I supposed some like mine were easier to accommodate, but there were too many teeth in my mouth and too much cock. And my palette was dry. It just wouldn't go down.

I released the dick and tried to plead my case to Nelly. "I can't" I mouthed at her. She rolled her eyes irritably. In a most vulgar way, she spat on the organ and gestured for me to stroke it. I followed her advice, lathering her thick saliva onto it. I felt it swell beneath my fingers. She spat again, once more pressing my face toward the now hard cock. It was at least as big as Robbie's, with the same rightward lilt. The cock now tasted like Nelly's tobacco rich spit; as vile as that was, it did help ease me along. I managed about 5 inches of it before I gagged, choking as I tried to supress my cough. The last thing I wanted was an angry drug dealer discovering he'd been tricked. I was more useful as a blowjob neophyte than in a physical altercation. I was trapped.

A long blue vein throbbed beneath my thumb as I went back at it. Stuffing it down my gullet, I slowly progressed down that long shaft. I thought I was making a good effort, Nelly did not. Roughly, she grabbed a handful of my hair and tried to impale my face onto his dick. Even as tears rolled down my cheeks and I struggled, she crammed nearly 9 inches of cock into my throat before relenting. I wouldn't be able to get the last inch or so, but that was passable to her. With ill grace, she jerked my head back and forth, slamming the meat into my mouth repeatedly.

I placed a hand on her wrist and wrenched myself free. With watery eyes and drool on my chin, I gasped for air and mercy. You've made your point. This time when I took him into my mouth, I did so willingly and enthusiastically. Breathing through my nose and with a firm hand around the shaft, I bobbed my head the best part of 8 inches with each movement. I hoped he wouldn't be able to distinguish that the obscene slurping sounds on the end of his cock weren't being made by a woman.

Worst of all, I started to like it. The feel of a big hard cock in my mouth felt as natural as Robbie's cock did in my hand last night. I just admired it, an impressive display of manhood. This is what a man feels like! The longer I did it, the less dutiful my oral performance became. This, Nelly seemed to sense. Knowing I could not protest without causing commotion, the devious dyke unfastened my jeans while my mouth was full of cock. She yanked and tugged them all the way down to my feet, exposing my little boner. I was already doing what she wanted, it was completely unnecessary and yet I expected no less of her than to revel in my shame.

I was determined to just get on with it, and get on with it I did, sucking that large dick like my life depended on it. I could feel the pressure of the man on the other side leaning into the wall. My hand and mouth worked in concert, giving him oral pleasure with each movement. And then he groaned-- before I could figure it out he blew his load. The first spasm was violent, I lost control of his dick as the first splatter hit my throat. It tasted so very rich and salty, far more potent than the dribble of mine I'd sampled off Dani's bum. I coughed and choked but he wasn't done cumming. Unable to yell, and stunned by the sheer force of his ejaculate, my face, my hair, my shirt all took a hot wad of his spunk until eventually it stopped firing with a final dollop landing on my bare thigh.

Nelly, of course, had her phone out, no doubt taking pictures to torment me with. She was thrilled by her triumph, her face beaming in the dim light. As the stranger withdrew, leaving a trail of his seed in the slot, Nelly tucked her phone back into her boot. Careful to avoid my sticky thigh, she straddled my lap. All the fight had left me, she'd won.

She was so close our breath mingled. Turns out she wasn't wearing shorts, or even panties. My stiff cock had wedged against her bare crotch. But the lesbian didn't mean to ride my cock as her sister had. In her final display of perverse domination, she closed her eyes and concentrated. I felt a warm trickle as she pissed all over my little dick. This is nobody's fault but mine. "I told you, you're my bitch," she whispered lustily. This wasn't the end, it never was; the other stall slammed shut and the dealer left without giving us any drugs. Helpless, I listened to the stream run off my balls into the bowl beneath us. When she was done peeing, she wiped her slit on my t-shirt and climbed off my lap. By then my erection had withered away, defeated like all the rest of me. "Clean yourself up, the night is still young." She waltzed out the door, leaving me to it.

I indulged a silent sob in the peace she'd left me. My life was a ruin. Nelly would never let me be, not when I had Allison. I stank like cum, and piss; even though I washed my face and clothes in the basin the smell seemed to linger in my nostrils. What comes next? I pondered in terror.

When I stepped outside, the answer stood before me. A tall foreboding answer I did not care for. Nelly stood smugly beside her brother-in-law and I knew at once whose cock it was that I sucked.

"What the fuck!?" I cried, unable to make sense of it.

"It's a festival you fucking idiot, everyone is on drugs. If I wanted some, I could ask literally anyone," Nelly laughed. "But no one has more than me," she declared, proving it by producing a bag of pills from her boot.

"You people are sick!" I cursed, though my house was made of glass. Nelly gave a subtle nod. Robbie, the mild-mannered mechanic, suddenly rushed me. Her gripped my collar and pressed me up against the loo.

"You fucked my wife!" he shook me. But you were there! All day he'd said nothing to me beyond pleasantries; not to Allison, not to me. His wife, Jessie, had been the model of the carefree hippy. She fucked me, you have to know that! I said nothing, I only quaked in fear. "Sucking my cock doesn't make us even, college boy."

Nelly gave a mirthless chuckle, "you think I was mean? Oh, Benji, you ain't seen nothin yet."

12