The Flash Season 01 Ep. 04

Story Info
Nora learns that there are things you can’t outrun.
27.2k words
2
1.8k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Nora Snow-West and I am the fastest girl alive. When I was a child, I saw my mom killed by something impossible. My mother went to prison for her murder. Then an accident made me the impossible. To the outside world, I'm an ordinary forensic scientist. But secretly, I use my speed to fight crime and find others like me. And one day, I'll find who killed my mom and get justice for my mother. I am XS.

***********************************************************************************************

Elsewhere in USA..........................................................................................

Girl Scout Nookies, also known as GSN, was being filled by many 18 year old girls.

Suddenly, a group of 5 women walked over. They were all wearing green turtlenecks and khaki shorts. On the front on the shirts, it had a depiction of two girls fucking. Above that, the word GSN was written. The 5 women were scout leaders of GSN. They stood from left to right.

On the farthest left was Scout Leader Samantha Ryan. She had pale white skin, long brown hair, hazel eyes, 5 feet 7 inches tall, 115 lbs, an average body, and natural 32B breasts. She had tattoos of a dragon on her right buttock and right foot, and a flower on the inside of her left wrist, left shoulder blade and left ring finger, and a nice 13.5 inch long cock. Her navel was pierced. She counseled campers with last names starting with letters from A to E.

On the right side of Scout Leader Ryan was Scout Leader Chastity Lynn, who counseled campers last names from F to H. She had pale white skin, cropped blonde hair, blue eyes, 5 feet 4 inches tall, 121 lbs, a slim body, and natural 34B breasts. She had a tattoo of a lotus on her lower hip as well as piercings on her ears, navel, and tongue, and a nice big, 15 inch long cock.

Next to Scout Leader Lynn was Scout Leader Anabelle Lee, who counseled campers with last names I to L. She had caucasian skin, cropped red/dark brown/auburn hair, brown eyes, 5 feet 2 inches tall, 106 lbs, a slim body, natural 34A breasts, and a 16.5 inch long cock.

Next to Scout Leader Lee was Scout Leader Zoe Voss, who counseled campers with last names from M to T. She had caucasian skin, cropped red hair, green eyes, 5 feet 10 inches tall, 114 lbs, a slim body, natural 32A breasts, had tattoos of a bird on her left foot, and a small bird on her right bikini line and no piercings, and a 17.5 inch long cock.

The final counselor was Scout Leader Taliah Mac, who counseled campers with last names from U to Z. She had small, natural breasts, a skinny body, pale white skin, 5 feet 8 inches tall, 121 lbs), no tattoos and piercings, hazel eyes, long brown hair, and a nice 19 inch long cock.

"If you want to," Scout Leader Ryan said, talking to another parent on the phone. "You can sign your two girls for GSN. They'll meet other young futanari girls, do activities, go on trips to different places, and watch porn videos."

The mother chuckled softly. "That sounds great," she replied. "What else do you do at GSN?"

Scout Leader Voss smiled and took the phone. "We teach the girls how to become the best slut they can be," she said. "GSN is an all girls group. They'll not only meet other girls, they'll be able to have lesbian sex with them, but us as well."

The mother agreed on signing her two daughters into GSN. "Okay," she said. "Where do they sign in?"

Scout Leader Lynn took the phone. "Ma'am," she said. "Your daughters must come to the camp area. They then just have to sign their full name."

The mother nodded. "Okay," she said. "I understand. Is there anything else I should know about the sign-in process."

The counselors smiled. "Now," Scout Leader Ryan said. "To complete the sign-in, your daughters will need to give us 5 counselors oral sex until we cum. Start with Scout Leader Mac, then Scout Leader Voss, followed by Scout Leader Lee, Scout Leader Lynn, and finally me."

The mother nodded. "Okay," she said. "I'll see you soon."

The Scout Leaders smiled at each other. Their pants were already down around their ankles. Brand new campers were eating on their pussies. Scout Leader Ryan had two girls eating her out and sucking her off. She was looking through the pictures of the newest Girl Scouts; Nora was one of them.

Back at the Snow-West House...............................................

Nora stood in the shower and closed her eyes, sighed contently. There was nothing more enjoyable than standing in a hot shower, the steam giving her a warm drowsy feeling as the water hitting her body relaxed her even more. Well, no, there was one thing more enjoyable than a hot shower and that would be if there was someone in here with her.

As the young speedster slowly lathered herself with strawberry scented body wash, her soapy hands slid across her small perky breasts. Nora moaned softly when her palms grazed her hard brown nipples. She moved her hands over her breasts and down her soft stomach, enjoying her soapy touch. Spreading her feet further apart, she washed the insides of her thighs.

Nora breathed heavier while imagining it wasn't her hands, but a pair of strong hands rubbing her thighs. She leaned against the wall of the shower, visualizing it as a strong chest and tilting her head, thinking of a pair of hot lips pressed to her skin. Her right hand strayed to the smooth flesh of her pussy, and sliding her fingers through her soft wet lips, moaned again.

Her pink lips weren't wet from just the shower and as she eased a finger into her hot little slit, she pressed her thumb to her swollen clit. Her other hand made its way up to her nipple and cupping her breast while stroking it, Nora yearned for it to be the hand of another.

Nora tried to envision Joanie, the last girl she had fooled around with. She thought of Joanie fondling her pussy and then turning her around to face her. Joanie would look at her with her big brown eyes and lean in to give her a soft kiss as she wrapped her arms around Nora. She would...

"Oh, fuck it!" Nora whispered into the steamy air, Joanie wasn't who she wanted in this shower with her and she knew it.

The strong hands and beautiful body Nora wanted to be pressed against belonged to her mommy Caitlin. Twisted as that thought was, as soon as her mind shifted to Caitlin, Nora felt her pussy twitch around her finger and she rubbed her clit harder.

Nora could see the two of them together in the shower, Caitlin's well kept, caucasian body pressed against her soft caramel like skin. Caitlin's hands would be where hers were, one cupping Nora's small tit, the other buried between her soft thighs.

But Caitlin would have two fingers inside and those fingers were long and thick and would be buried so deep! Caitlin's thumb would be on Nora's clit and Nora's hips would be rocking against Caitlin's touch.

Speaking of long and thick, her mommy's big hard cock would be pressed against Nora, rubbing against her firm little ass. Caitlin would get her off nice and hard, and then Nora would turn around, drop to her knees and...

"Oh, Mommy, can I please suck your cock?" She'd ask, batting her big brown eyes.

Nora would suck Caitlin hard and fast, taking the bioengineer deep into her hot little mouth. Nora would show Caitlin just how good her little girl was at sucking cock so she would keep coming back for more! Caitlin would moan and grab Nora's hair; fucking her eager mouth. She'd play with Caitlin's balls and Caitlin would say Nora's name when Caitlin came!

Nora bit her lip in order not to cry out as the thought of Caitlin shooting her bioengineer spunk down her throat sent her over the edge. Nora clamped her thighs around her hand and ground her hips as waves of pleasure caused Nora to moan deep in her throat. When the last of the orgasm flowed through her, Nora remained leaning against the wall, not trusting her weak knees to hold her up.

Catching her breath, Nora stood up and stood under the hot water rinsed off before taking the shampoo and lathering her short brown hair. She took her time, soaking up the steam and feeling more relaxed than she had before.

It was Saturday and she didn't have any plans, maybe she would slip back to bed for a while. As Nora worked her fingers through her hair, she felt a little guilty about her getting off to her mommy.

Nora knew if she told a hundred people about it all hundred would say she was sick. She supposed maybe she was, but couldn't help it.

Fact was Caitlin was the hottest woman she'd ever seen and she so wanted to be with an older woman who would know how to take care of her rather than the stupid boys she'd dated. She means after all, who could be better to a girl than her mommy? Better yet, wouldn't a good girl do anything to make her mommy happy?

Nora knew from eavesdropping on some of their arguments Iris wasn't taking care of Caitlin the way she needed it and that made Nora want her even more! Right or wrong, Nora was dying for a chance to show Caitlin there was one woman in this house who would be more than happy to meet her needs.

Despite the fact she'd just came, Nora felt a warm feeling growing between her thighs at the thought of Caitlin behind her, grabbing her hips and burying her big bioengineer cock inside her tight little pussy.

Nora wasn't sure exactly when it was she'd started having these nasty thoughts, but one thing she knew for sure they weren't going away. She'd been dreaming of and getting off to the thought of fucking her mommy for months now and lately she'd been starting to think it wasn't a one sided affair. Most likely it was some twisted wishful thinking on her part, but she swore she'd seen Caitlin looking at her lately.

At first she thought she was imagining it, but a few weeks ago she'd been helping Iris in the garden and on her knees pulling weeds. Nora had been wearing a pair of tight denim shorts and every time she glanced behind her, Caitlin quickly looked away.

By the third time she was so wet she could feel her panties sticking to her pussy. She moved over so she was in front of the glass doors that led into the kitchen and could see Caitlin reflected behind her. Her heart started to pound when she saw Caitlin was staring at her firm little bottom.

Nora wiggled it back and forth and saw Caitlin shake her head and finally turn away. Since then whenever mom wasn't home, Nora started wearing short skirts and tight low cut shirts and always hung around whatever room Caitlin was in.

Nora would sit across from Caitlin and make a show of stretching out her long legs and bending over in front of Caitlin. A couple of times she'd gone over and playfully sat in Caitlin's lap while giving Caitlin a big hug.

Caitlin seemed uncomfortable when Nora did this and the last time Nora was sure she felt something hard poking into her ass before Caitlin moved her over onto Caitlin's leg.

The thought that Nora was teasing her mommy made her hotter than she'd ever been before. She was still seeing Joanie when this had started and would always fuck her brains out whenever Nora saw her right after she'd flaunted herself in front of her own mommy.

Joanie was cute and always gave Nora what she wanted, but fact was she was Nora's age and she was beginning to want more than an eighteen year old girl could give her. No, this horny girl wanted a real woman! One that knew how to please and would appreciate a tight young body like hers more than a girl would. Her mind began to wander in her subconscious thoughts of her own mommy.

Nora's subconscious mind..............................................................

As Nora was washing her body, she heard the sound of the bathroom door opening and closing. Then the shower curtain opened and she saw Caitlin standing there, completely naked.

Caitlin looked at Nora's naked body and she hesitated for a moment. After a long time, mother and daughter kissed each other's lips. Caitlin then climbed into the shower with Nora. Nora then kissed her way down Caitlin's body as she got down on her knees. Caitlin's cock was semi hard. The young speedster spat on the boner and then rubbed her hands all over it. Without any hesitation or fear, Nora engulfed Caitlin's cock. The young cyrogenetic speedster put her mouth on Caitlin's dick and began sucking it, and she slid two fingers into the bioengineer's pussy. Caitlin moaned loudly as she worked magic the bioengineer had never felt before, Caitlin had never dated, because she thought any girl that saw this would tell others and call her a freak... "N-Nora! What are you doing!?"

"I'm pleasing my mommy, you had to watch me orgasm while your dick twitched and now I'm going to pay you back." Nora licked the head of Caitlin's dick and went back to sucking it. Nora's two fingers in Caitlin's pussy started thrusting faster, each time rubbing Caitlin's clitoris with her thumb. Caitlin just stood there in pure bliss; this is what she was missing all that time.

Caitlin reached down feeling she was about to cum and her hand forced her daughter's head down on her cock, just as it hit Nora's throat Caitlin came, and filled Nora's mouth and stomach with Caitlin's cum. Moaning loudly Caitlin pulled away and realized what she had done. She looked down. "Nora, I am so-" Caitlin was interrupted by Nora kissing her and sharing some of Caitlin's cum with her, it tasted sweet. After about two minutes Caitlin leaned away and looked at Nora. "Nora, I- that was so... good. I loved it."

"Would you like to go farther? You're still so hard even though you came so much in my mouth." Nora inquired.

"Farther?" Caitlin asked in confusion.

"Yes, farther." Nora kissed Caitlin and then pulled away lying down on the floor as Nora spread her legs. "I wanted my favorite time to be with you. I always wanted your cock in me, to stretch me out. That's why I refused Joanie. Please mommy, push your cock into my pussy. Please, make me feel better."

Caitlin slid onto Nora and looked down, Caitlin's dick hanging down in-between her legs, it looked as if it had gotten bigger, from size 10.5 to like size 13, it was odd. Sexy, but odd. But who was Caitlin to complain. She slid her mouth down to her daughter's right nipple and bit it gently, hearing a soft moan from Nora's lips Caitlin continued biting.

"Ohhhhhhh mommy," Nora replied softly as Caitlin bit the nipple. "Fuck, that feels so good."

Caitlin smiled as she looked into her daughter's eyes. She then lifted her daughter into her arms and carried Nora into the bedroom and laid her daughter down on her bed and then proceeded to kiss Nora's lips.

Nora smiled as she recalled the times she and her mommy wrestled with each other when she was younger. She loved spending time with her parents, but she especially loved spending time with Caitlin.

Caitlin pulled back from her daughter and smiled. She was aware that her relationship with her daughter had become more sexual and she loved it so much. She wanted to fuck her daughter hard and deep. She hesitated to speak, but she didn't need to speak.

Nora leaned back against the bed, spreading her legs wide open to reveal her pussy. "I want you to fuck me, mommy," she said. "I'm your little speedster slut."

Caitlin didn't need any more encouragement. She got between her daughter's legs and plunged her cock into Nora's snatch. Both mother and daughter moaned in pleasure. "I love you so much, baby," she said as she fucked Nora slow and deep.

Nora smiled at her mommy. "I love you too, Caity," she said

The name made Caitlin smile and blush. Caity was the name that Iris had been calling her, and it was also her pet name that her mother Carla used when they had sex.

The pleasure was so good that Caitlin couldn't believe she hadn't cum yet. Her libido was so strong, but she was able to overcome the orgasm.

Nora, on the other hand, couldn't resist herself. She squirmed and moaned as Caitlin pounded her cunt. She was on the verge of a big orgasmic release. With a loud scream of pure unadulterated pleasurable bliss, the young cyrogenetic speedster; without warning, her head snapped back and she came. Hard and of course really juicy was her climax. But to her surprise she continued. She came twice, then three times, then four, then five. And after ten orgasms, her pussy slowly stopped to leak her juices out and she started to relax.

The two of them then got dressed in their respective pjs and started getting ready to sleep. Very soon, Iris joined them and they all cuddled together in the bed.

Nora was sandwiched between her parents; Caitlin in front and Iris behind. After giving each other a kiss good night, the Snow-West family fell asleep.

Back in reality..........................................................................

Afraid she would end up playing with herself again; Nora shut the water off and stepped out of the shower. Grabbing a towel off the rack, she looked at herself in the full length mirror on the bathroom door.

Nora was tall and on the slender side, but her long legs were well shaped from cheerleading and her tits, although small, were round and firm with tiny brown nipples. She had a thin waist, but just enough hips to give her a nice shape and many guys (and some girls) had told her she had a perfect little ass.

Nora wouldn't consider herself hot, more like the girl next door pretty, but she had big brown eyes and a pair of full lips that when she pouted usually got her anything she wanted.

Like most brunettes, her skin was brown and she had some freckles around her nose that Caitlin always used to kiss when she was little, saying they were irresistible. Well she had some freckles around her tits that she would love Caitlin to kiss and there was something between her legs she knew Caitlin would find irresistible.

Nora dried herself off and frowned at that thought; would Caitlin? What if she did offer Caitlin? What if the next time Iris wasn't home she just walked up to Caitlin in Caitlin's chair and dropped to her knees? Nora licked her lips at the thought of giving her mommy a long slow blowjob and hearing Caitlin moan her name.

But man would she be fucked and not in a good way if she was wrong about Caitlin wanting her. With a sigh, Nora tossed the towel into the hamper and slipped her robe on. She guessed some fantasies were just that, fantasies.

Next Monday..............................................................

Nora and Iris were leaving a movie theater. Iris was talking about how intrigued she was by the purple and blue speedster that the newspaper had nicknamed 'The Violet Streak', at which point Nora tried to change the subject. Iris got a call from Eddie while Nora fielded one from Cisca informing her there was a high speed chase. Iris turned with her back to Nora and Nora used the chance to speed off.

A police car was in pursuit of a pickup and the driver was armed with a gun.

"Dispatch; we are in pursuit of a suspect," the officer driving said. "He is armed and extremely dangerous. Requesting back up."

The Violet Streak intervened and the policemen were left astonished as to where the driver of the pickup had disappeared. The policemen turned to see the driver handcuffed in the back of the police vehicle. Nora ran back to the theater and Iris didn't even know she was gone.

Nora smiled. "Listen, I'm starving," she said.

Iris was shocked. "After the amount of food we had before the movie," she said. "Plus the food we had on the way to the movie; how are you not fat?"

Nora smiled. "I exercise," she said.

One of the crime families of Central City; the Darbinyan crime family, was sitting down to a meeting. The door was locked by an unknown person. As the crime boss started the meeting; he was engulfed by a green cloud and suffocated. The rest of the crime family was also attacked by the cloud and died.

123456...8