The Flash Season 01 Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was so amazing." Caitlin practically purred with delight, "Mmmmm, you were so good for me. Mmmmm, such a good girl. Such a good butt slut. Oh yeah Nora, you were such a good little anal slut for me. Cumming nice and hard with my big dick in your ass. Mmmmm, please baby, please tell me we can do this again. I want to make you cum that hard all the time."

"Whenever you want." Nora groaned softly, almost without her permission.

"Really?" Caitlin grinned wickedly, "You promise?"

"Uh-huh." Nora blushed, briefly hesitating before tilting her head back slightly so she could look at her lover and tell her, "My ass is yours. Whenever you want it."

"Oh God, you really are the perfect little bottom." Caitlin chuckled.

"Your perfect little bottom." Nora confirmed dreamily.

"And my ass slut." Caitlin pushed gently.

Again Nora blushed, but confirmed with a nod, "And your ass slut."

Caitlin kissed her daughter on the lips passionately and sexually. Their relationship had gone from just mother and daughter to one of lesbian incest.

The following week...................................................................

Caitlin was lying in bed wearing a black sweater and black pants. She received a text message and a picture from Nora. She knew that her daughter was in her own bedroom.

Nora was wearing a white shirt and purple panties. The text message said; "What is a horny little girl to do when her mommy is home and she wants to be fucked?"

Caitlin couldn't even respond. She couldn't believe how hot her daughter was. She could feel her cock getting hard in her pants.

She was then sent another picture of Nora; this time the young speedster was wearing a black pseudo jacket, a blue sweater and black pants. Caitlin unzipped her pants and pulled her cock out and began to masturbate.

She then received another picture of Nora; the young speedster was wearing her pink lined white panties and a pink shirt.

Caitlin still continued to jerk herself off. She then received another picture. Nora was wearing her own panties and a gray shirt and in a doggy position. Caitlin was moaning as she stroked her cock. Then several photos from Nora began to appear on Caitlin's phone. The young speedster was wearing different outfits as the following; Pink shirt and a white and red panties, and a purple crop top

Caitlin was getting close to cumming. Her cock was throbbing in her hand. With the mental images of her own daughter in her mind, Caitlin wasn't going to last much longer.

Suddenly her phone rang. It was Iris. The CCPN reporter was calling from her office. They had different nicknames for their daughter; out in the open and behind closed doors. Each name was given for a different purpose and at a different time. They were the following;

Angel (in the open): Angel was the name that Nora was given by her parents when she was first conceived. The young speedster was born at 10 kg and 68.9 cm. Caitlin and Iris loved their daughter very much. When Caitlin gave birth to Nora, she was so happy. Iris then said; 'She's a beautiful little angel.'.

Baby (behind closed doors): Baby was the name that Nora was given when her parents would have oral sex with her. She first heard it from Caitlin when she was eating Caitlin's pussy. It was also the name that she was given when she fucked her parents and when they fucked her.

Baby Cakes (in the open): Baby Cakes was the name that Nora was given by her parents when she first started kindergarten. When the young cyrogenetic speedster first started kindergarten, she was called this name by her parents.

Baby Girl (behind closed doors): Baby Girl was the name that Nora was given when her parents would have oral sex with her. She first heard it from Caitlin when she was eating Caitlin's pussy. It was also the name that she was given when she fucked her parents and when they fucked her.

Birdie (in the open): Birdie was the name that Nora was given by her parents when she was first dealing with her new powers. Caitlin and Iris said that she was so fast that she could fly away.

Booboo (in the open): Booboo was the name that Nora was given by her parents when she first started elementary school.

Bubba (in the open): Bubba was the name that Nora was given by her parents when she first started junior high school.

Bubs (in the open): Bubs was the name that Nora was given by her parents when she first started working as a CSI at the Central City Police Department.

Bud (in the open): Bud was the name that Nora was given by her parents when she first lost her first baby tooth.

Cheeky Chops (in the open): Cheeky Chops was the name that Nora was given by her parents when she first acted out in anger.

Chick (in the open): Chick was the name that Nora was given by her parents when she was acting reckless in her teenage years.

Crazy Lady (in the open): Crazy Lady was the name that Nora was given by her parents when she was first caught drinking at night.

Cubster (in the open): Cubster was the name that Nora was given by her parents when she was 14 years old and learned about her powers and abilities as a cyrogenetic speedster.

Cutie (behind closed doors): Cutie was the name that Nora was given by her parents when they were making love with her.

Cutie Pie (behind closed doors): Cutie Pie was the name that Nora was given by her parents when they were making love with her.

Darling (behind closed doors): Darling was the name that Nora was given by her parents when she was doing anything to make her feel special like getting naked.

Diva (in the open): Diva was the name that Nora was given by her parents when she was dressed in her most elegant outfits.

Dolly (in the open): Dolly was the name that Nora was given by her parents when she was dressed in her BDSM outfit.

Dot (in the open): Dot was the name that Nora was given by her parents when she was dressed in her purple crop top and white shorts.

Drama queen (in the open): Drama queen was the name that Nora was given by her parents when she was acting frustrated with someone.

Fussy pants (in the open): Fussy pants was the name that Nora was given by her parents when she was in the hospital after a car struck her with a swerve.

Grizzly (in the open): Grizzly was the name that Nora was given by her parents when she was being treated for a injury to her left leg from being hit by a car during her superhero antics.

Her Majesty (in the open): Her Majesty was the name that Nora was given by her parents when she was in college and was demanding everything her friends had.

Juggernaut (in the open): Juggernaut was the name that Nora was given by her parents when she was dealing with her super strength and fractured the criminal's collarbone during an investigation.

Kiddo (in the open): Kiddo was the name that Nora was given by her parents when she first spoke to her parents.

Lassie (in the open): Lassie was the name that Nora was given by her parents when she was in high school.

Lil Lady (in the open): Lil Lady was the name that Nora was given by her parents when she was in cheerleading squad.

Little Madame (in the open): Little Madame was the name that Nora was given by her parents when she got her first job as a babysitter.

Madame (in the open): Madame was the name that Nora was given by her parents when she was in trouble for being out past midnight.

Mardy Bum (in the open): Mardy Bum was the name that Nora was given by her parents when she was seducing the criminals.

Mi Amor (in the open): Mi Amor was the name that Nora was given by her parents when she first realized she was into girls.

Misses (in the open): Misses was the name that Nora was given by her parents when she was being stubborn about not helping anyone.

Mommy's Little Ass Slut (behind closed doors): Mommy's Little Ass Slut was the name that Nora was given by her parents when she tossing someone else's salad.

Mommy's Little Anal Whore (behind closed doors): Mommy's Little Anal Whore was the name that Nora was given by her parents when she was being ass fucked.

Mommy's Little Carpet Muncher (behind closed doors): Mommy's Little Carpet Muncherwas the name that Nora was given by her parents when she was eating pussy.

Mommy's Little Cockwhore (behind closed doors): Mommy's Little Cockwhorewas the name that Nora was given by her parents when she was being face fucked.

Mommy's Little Cumdumpster (behind closed doors): Mommy's Little Cumdumpster was the name that Nora was given by her parents when she was being treated like a person who has indiscriminate sexual relations with damn near everyone.

Mommy's Little Slit Sucker (behind closed doors): Mommy's Little Slit Sucker was the name that Nora was given by her parents when she was sucking pussy.

My Love (in the open): My Love was the name that Nora was given by her parents when she was being held by her parents and told they love her.

My World (in the open): My World was the name that Nora was given by her parents every single day.

Peach (in the open): Peach was the name that Nora was given by her parents when she was being trained by the League.

Perfection (in the open): Perfection was the name that Nora was given by her parents when she was being taught.

Pickle (in the open): Pickle was the name that Nora was given by her parents when acting sour.

Precious (in the open): Precious was the name that Nora was given by her parents when her parents told her she is the cutest person.

Smiley (in the open): Smiley was the name that Nora was given by her parents whenever she smiles.

Snuggle Bunny (in the open): Snuggle Bunny was the name that Nora was given by her parents when they realized she looks so beautiful sleeping.

Speedster Slut (behind closed doors): Speedster Slut was the name that Nora was given by her parents when she is fucking criminals in the field.

Squishy (in the open): Squishy was the name that Nora was given by her parents when she was acting as a chubby girl.

Stinker (in the open): Stinker was the name that Nora was given by her parents when she talked dirty to her parents.

Sunshine (in the open): Sunshine was the name that Nora was given by her parents when she was dressed in her white shirt and purple panties.

Sweet Girl (in the open): Sweet Girl was the name that Nora was given by her parents when her parents showed their love for her.

Sweet Pea (in the open): Sweet Pea was the name that Nora was given by her parents when her parents showed their love for her.

Sweetheart (in the open): Sweetheart name that Nora was given by her parents when she asks a question or when they say good morning or night to her.

Sweetie (in the open): Sweetie was the name that Nora was given by her parents when asks a question or when they say good morning or night to her.

Tantrum queen (in the open): Tantrum queen was the name that Nora was given by her parents when causing trouble.

Tinker (in the open): Tinker was the name that Nora was given by her parents when she dancing.

Tiny (in the open): Tiny was the name that Nora was given by her parents when thought she was too short.

Twinkle (in the open): Twinkle was the name that Nora was given by her parents when she was singing.

Winey bum (in the open): Winey bum was the name that Nora was given by her parents when she is upset and sobbing.

As they talked, Caitlin continued to masturbate. Iris told Caitlin that the phone that she left at home was her old phone that she barely used. She was using her new phone. Iris was wearing her beige cardigan and beige pants.

"So, what are you doing right now?" Iris asked.

Caitlin moaned as she worked the tip of her penis. "I'm jerking off," she said. "I'm so close to cumming."

Iris smiled. "I bet you're thinking about me taking you from behind," she said. Caitlin moaned. "Beg for my big black cock, you dirty little snowflake. Stroke that beautiful white cock for me."

Lust and disbelief pounded through Caitlin's veins as she realized what was unfolding in front of her. The woman who brought loved her all over this world, the one who had always been there for her with unwavering, unconditional yet firm love was not only witnessing her own hand wrapped around her hard, throbbing cock, but the CCPN reporter was so close that Caitlin could feel Iris's warm breath tantalizingly tickling its sensitive tip.

Caitlin started stroking, slowly at first. As Caitlin sped up, Iris cutely asked, "Do you like looking at your wife's face while you pump your hard cock?"

"Yeah baby, I love it. Thank you so much. I love you."

Iris's demeaner changed with Caitlin's response. Her smile disappeared and she growled, "Shut the fuck up and pump out that cum. I don't just want to see you stroke your dick. I wanna see what you've got stored in this fat ball sack." And with that, Caitlin reached down and wrapped her hand around her sack, squeezing both balls almost too much before Iris was quipping, "Oh yeah, there's a bunch of cum in here." Caitlin squeezed extra hard. "Pump it out."

That was all it took. Caitlin's hand squeezing sent her over. She could feel the cum starting to leave her balls and make its way to the base of her shaft. She let out a quivering, "Iris, I'm gonna cum!"

"Fuck yeah you are," Iris said with excitement.

The cum was rushing up Caitlin's shaft as she exclaimed, "But Iris, it's gonna go all over...!"

Iris was way ahead of Caitlin. She sharply cut Caitlin off, almost shouting, "... my face! That's right. You are going to cum on your own wife's face, you little pervert nasty girl. Pump that hot disgusting cum all over your waiting wife's face, you little sicko dyke."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck," Caitlin screamed as she came. Spurts of her spunk shot out of her cock. Caitlin kept screaming.

"Holy shit," was all Caitlin could manage as thousands of nerve endings fired in wave after wave of pure ecstasy from the rushing river of cum flowing up and out of her solid cock. Finally, the first rope of hot, thick, steaming futa batter exploded out of her dick. The euphoria slowed time as Caitlin watched the unbroken stream fly up in a curve before reversing with gravity back toward the beautiful bedsheets.

Before Caitlin could even appreciate the beautiful delivery, the second rope launched out of her feverish cock and flew up above the first, landing on top of her bedsheets, immediately sinking into the material. Iris heard it and quickly whispered, "Nasty girl, cumming in your wife's sheets."

Caitlin kept pumping and a couple more spurts came out. She slightly turned her head in concert with the pumping and one streak landed on her bedside pole. She then lifted her face toward the bed head and the other stream landed on her chin, mixing with the makeup, finally dripping down onto her beautiful body.

As the lustful aggression subsided, Caitlin started to feel the weight of the situation. Her bedsheets were completely covered by her semen. There was pure blissful nothingness for what seemed like an eternity before Iris finally broke the silence with, "Are you happy seeing your bedsheets covered in your thick hot spunk?"

With an air of disbelief, Caitlin hardly managed to respond. "I never knew you had this in you, Iris. And they way you're talking? You're so nasty. And yes, to answer your question, I am very happy seeing my bedsheets covered in my hot, wet, stinking, steaming cum."

Iris smiled slyly and said, "Good, maybe next time you can cum down my throat. Now fuck off." And with that, she ended the conversation by hanging up.

Caitlin couldn't believe that just happened. She stripped herself naked and then headed to the bathroom and took a shower.

45 minutes later...........................................................

Caitlin was now dressed in her green button cuff sweater and black leather skirt. She was in her bedroom and couldn't stop thinking about her own daughter in a sexual way.

Caitlin quickly headed out of her bedroom and headed towards Nora's room. The young speedster was lying on her own bed, wearing her own black heart print top and yellow corduroy skirt. Nora wasn't wearing any panties.

Caitlin climbed into bed and wrestled with her daughter. She tickled Nora.

Nora giggled as she was tickled by her mommy. The two then proceeded to kiss each other on the lips. Nora felt Caitlin's hand on her cock. The young speedster was getting hard.

Caitlin then pushed her skirt up and did the same to her daughter. She stood up and pulled out her cock. She rubbed just the tip across her daughter's young ass. "You want mommy's cock sweetie?" She asked.

Nora laid her head down on the bed and whimpered softly. "Yes, I do," she whimpered.

Caitlin pushed her cock into Nora, squeezing the young speedster's ass.

Caitlin started with nice long slow deep thrusts, then slowly increased her speed and pounded Nora's adorable little brains out.

Nora moaned in pure unadulterated pleasurable bliss. Caitlin had slowly picked up the pace till Nora went from light whimpering to screaming and gasping.

"Oh baby, you are so hot and sexy," Caitlin said as she plowed Nora's backdoor. "And you have a great ass."

Nora moaned. She could feel her lightning surging through her body as her mommy slammed her hard and deep.

Caitlin pulled out and quickly took her clothes off and undressed her daughter. She kissed Nora all over her speedster body.

Nora moaned and whimpered in pleasure. Caitlin then rolled her over onto her own lap. Caitlin felt Nora's pussy. It was so wet. "You are so cute and so sexy," Caitlin said. "You know what to say."

Nora nodded. "Fuck me mommy," she said.

Caitlin nodded and, without any hesitation, plunged her cock deep inside Nora's cunt. "Oh baby, you are the best daughter I ever had," she said.

Nora smiled. She started to move. Up and down. The feeling of this incredible sensation made Caitlin horny and the bioengineer placed her own hands on Nora's hips.

Caitlin moaned first and with the sign, Nora started to move faster and rougher. In a fast steady rhythm, Caitlin's daughter moved up and down on her cock. Nora moaned too and her breath got harder and faster.

Nora moaned as she bounced on her mommy's cock. "Do.... Do you like it, mommy?" she asked Caitlin, now her voice filled with growing lust.

Caitlin looked into Nora's face, sweat ran down her forehead and she only nodded her head. Then again in her moaning state, she couldn't say anything that could be understood.

This was better than using her hand, Caitlin thought and she slowly felt that in her testicles, build up a hard feeling of pressure. It would only take some more movements of her daughter, who massaged her member with her own small and tight pussy.

Caitlin smiled. "Honey, have you ever had sex using your super speed?" She asked.

Nora shook her head. "Never," she said. Nora had used her super speed whenever she masturbated but never during sex.

Caitlin smiled. "Why don't we try it out?" She asked. "Ride me as fast as you can and we'll test your limits."

Nora nodded. She began to speed up her movements. She was getting faster and faster and faster. Purple and blue lightning surged from her body as she tapped into the Speed Force. She was going so fast that she was just a blur of lightning.

Caitlin couldn't hold on much longer. "I.........I feel something is happen............." And before she could finish her words, she came hard inside Nora. Caitlin's hot and sticky sperm entered Nora's inner parts and filled the young cyrogenetic speedster up.

This made Nora moan too and she again reached a climax. She rocked her head back and screamed as she reached her climax. After that she collapsed on Caitlin's chest. Caitlin followed Nora after she spurted her last drop of sperm in her daughter.

1...345678