The Flash Season 01 Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shinai/Bokken: Thea used a wooden sword for training in Kenjutsu.

In the new multiverse, Thea had the following equipment;

Customized recurve bow: While fighting crime as Speedy, Thea uses a red-colored recurve bow.

Customized hunting arrows: As Speedy, Thea uses red-colored arrows similar to Roy's.

Quiver: While killing Sara, and as Speedy, Thea wears a dark quiver to carry her arrows with her.

Sword: Thea carried a double-edged sword strapped to her back, right next to her quiver.

Speedy suit: Thea was given Roy Harper's Arsenal suit when she visited him after learning Team Arrow had faked his death. She uses it as her heroic alter-ego, Speedy, to hide her identity from her enemies. It is unknown what materials the suit is made from, with the exception of Kevlar. Since going off with Nyssa, Thea has left the suit behind. When she resumed her career as Speedy, she was given a copy of Roy's Arsenal suit, which she named Speedy suit.

Thea was currently wearing a black skirt and a red floral button down blouse.

As she was sucking her mother off, they were monitoring their daughter Fiona who was tracking the thugs responsible for the attack on several people in a women's shelter.

Fiona was 20 years old. She was the daughter of Thea and Moira Queen. She had long, red hair (she's a ginger), creamy pale skin and curvy body. It was clear which mother she got her boobs from as she had big enhanced 34DDD boobs just like Moira. She had a big 12.5 inch cock, which she often playfully bragged about. She was a nasty girl and loved having her butthole gaped. She also had a naughty taint piercing. She was 5 feet 10 inches tall, 127 lbs, and had an average body.

Fiona had the following former powers;

Dark magic immunity: Fiona is invulnerable to most, if not all, forms of dark magic and dark magical powers. Advanced users may be able to select which spells can affect them.

Fiona had the following abilities;

Peak of human physical condition: Fiona's bodily functions are pushed to the pinnacle of human conditioning; therefore, the user's strength, speed, stamina, senses, agility, reflexes, accuracy, longevity, durability, intelligence, healing time, flexibility and combat skills are near enhanced/superhuman. Peak-humans are superior to normal members of their species, as well as Olympic-level athletes. They are strong enough to punch an individual through a wooden or thin-metal door; able to break thin steel bars with their bare hands; fast enough to catch-up or outrun moving vehicles; able to exert themselves to peak capacity for hours; producing top-endurance and lung capacity; agile enough to climb the tallest of buildings, leap to high feats into the air and distant miles; reflexive enough to quickly dodge multiple gunfire, incoming attacks, and fast motions, accurate enough to achieve multiple small and further distant targets, capable of living longer than the average-person, durable enough to withstand normal and enhanced physical/projectile attacks, intelligent enough to understand complex problems better than average humans, they can heal themselves in very short-periods of time, flexible enough to coordinate their limbs perfectly and their combat skills are advanced enough to defeat large groups of enemies.

Acrobatics/Free-running: Fiona`s agility is superior to Olympic-level athletes and other highly trained professionals in the field of gymnastics and acrobatics. Fiona`s agility is much better than the likes of an ordinary human, they possess perfect flexibility, balance, bodily coordination, speed, reflexes, strength, and endurance. Fiona can move in any type of physical way flawlessly. They could be the finest dancer in the world, the best martial artist, the greatest athlete, etc.

Honed senses: Fiona has sharp senses and an acute sense of danger. When brought to Chinatown by a mercenary for a "vacation", she soon deduced something was wrong by picking up minute details in her surroundings.

High-level intellect/Great business acumen/Great political acumen/Skilled tactician: Fiona has proven to be very savvy and intelligent, though not quite on an academic or scientific basis. Fiona also had an aptitude for politics, when she took politics in grade 12. She is also skilled in strategizing and planning, since she planned her own birthday parties. Fiona is also able to use her surroundings to her advantage when in battle, since she manages to use a metal block to ricochet her arrow, knocking out a armed robber.

Multilingual: Fiona is capable of fluently speaking English, Spanish, Arabic, Dutch, French, and German.

Expert investigator: Fiona is a highly skilled investigator, able to trace a drug trail to Ricky Robins, who stole her purse at the time. She also utilized these skills as a vigilante, such as determining Cupid's victims using her knowledge of celebrity gossip. Fiona can sense when someone is lying to or hiding something from her, as she figured out that Thea and Moira Queen were secretly fighting, noticed that Thea was keeping a secret about Sara Lance, and that something was bothering her during a mission in Central City.

Toxicology: After being trained by Thea, Fiona became familiar with poisons, able to detect disguised cyanide in red wine.

Master hand-to-hand combatant/Martial artist: Fiona was trained by Malcolm in Kenjutsu and martial arts, becoming a highly trained hand-to-hand combatant and could easily beat two trainers. She combines her sword expertise with powerful kicks and punches. When Thea confronted her (in her guise as Speedy), Fiona landed a groin kick and then rapidly executed multiple strikes on her (though Thea easily blocked and dodged her blows) before fleeing the scene. However, Fiona was unable to fight off Chase, an agent of the League of Assassins, and would have been killed if not for Roy and Malcolm's intervention. Later on, Fiona was able to fend off Slade Wilson alongside Thea, though Thea was seriously injured at the time and Fiona would have been defeated if she had not pulled a gun on Slade. Unfortunately, Fiona was no match for Ra's al Ghul, as she was easily overpowered and almost killed by the latter, proving that her combat skills are still not yet at her half-sister and mother's level respectively. After a further five months of training, Fiona could battle Ghosts with little assistance and fight evenly against Machin, even besting him on two occasions. After spending six months comatose though, Fiona became somewhat out of shape and was easily knocked out by Black Siren. However, after a few months of presumably training to regain her combat skills, Thea was able to roughly hold her own against Ricardo Diaz and Athena. Since then, Fiona's abilities have improved to the point of mastery; she held her own against Talia al Ghul, soon managing to surprise and wrap a chain around the latter's throat using a chokehold.

Master stick-fighter: Fiona is highly skilled stick-fighter, often spared with Malcolm and Moira using escrima sticks. In their final battle, Fiona fought on par with Athena using her bow as a melee weapon, eventually disarming the latter.

Expert swordswoman: During the five months Fiona spent with Moira, she trained Fiona in many forms of sword fighting. Fiona became so skillful that she could easily defeat two trainers at once and received praise from Moira during their sparring sessions. Fiona was able to duel on par with Moira for a while on two occasions, even briefly pinning her down in one encounter, though Moira was clearly holding back and ultimately overpowered her both times. A few years later though, Fiona's skills have greatly improved, allowing her to stand her ground against Athena, the leader of the Thanatos Guild, for a while in a sword fight.

Master knife wielder/Knife thrower: Fiona is trained in using various types of blades against her opponents. Without looking at her, she threw a letter opener at Moira's forehead, which she caught. Thea repeated this feat against Ra's al Ghul, able to throw a knife straight at his head from across the room, though it was ineffective. She also proficiently wielded a cheese knife as a weapon in close combat while attacking Chase until being disarmed. Fiona was later able to swiftly stab Athena in the chest with a dagger while the latter was briefly distracted.

Skilled markswoman: Fiona was able to successively fire three shots at Moira at her chest in close-range, though she was wearing protection. Presumably after training with Moira, Fiona is now more familiar with firearms and can easily handle them.

Expert archer: Fiona is a highly proficient archer, having won multiple archery contests. After being trained by Moira, she was able to quickly shoot three arrows into Sara's chest and an arrow into Thea's arm with great accuracy. After joining Team Arrow, Fiona became an efficient archer in the field, able to shoot her targets even while in fast-moving vehicles.

Indomitable will/High tolerance for pain/Expert survivor: Fiona was taught by Moira to withstand pain by having hot water poured over her hand. By the end of her five-month stay with her, she didn't even flinch when someone accidentally spilled hot coffee on her hand. When Thea dislocated and relocated her shoulder, Fiona merely groaned, showing she was able to tolerate this pain as well. Fiona has also demonstrated great mental strength, able to overcome the brainwashing effects of H.I.V.E.'s drug with her mother's encouragement and regain her independence. While training on Lian Yu, Fiona could survive its harsh conditions with Thea.

Stealth: Fiona was able to sneak up on Sara (albeit under the influence of Vitura), who only realized she was there when the former called her name.

Network: As a former member of the social elite, nightclub owner, and politician, Fiona has a wide array of contacts, which she used to hire interns for Moira's mayoral campaign and put together a "Star City Nights" festival at the Rockets Arena.

Fiona had the following other abilities;

BDSM: Fiona is big on BDSM. She is done by her stage name, Mistress Fiona. However, at home, she is the submissive pet of her parents, who had turned her bedroom into a sex dungeon.

Rope Tying: Since she is proficient in BDSM, Fiona is very good at tying knots. There are some knots that she can tie, however, she can't figure out how to untie them.

Fiona had the following former weaknesses;

Bloodlust: Since being revived by the Lazarus Pit, Fiona gradually developed an insatiable bloodlust and the impulse only subsided for a month at a time if she gave in to it. The only way for Fiona to permanently end her bloodlust was to take out the one who killed her, which was impossible as Ra's al Ghul was already dead. When Fiona resisted the urge, the bloodlust eventually turned on her and began to take her own life. Ultimately, she was saved when Nyssa al Ghul provided her with the Lotus elixir, which permanently cured Fiona of the bloodlust.

In the original multiverse, Fiona had the following equipment;

Customized recurve bow: While fighting crime as BlackStar, Fiona uses a black-colored recurve bow.

Customized hunting arrows: While killing Sara Lance, Fiona used hunting arrows similar to that of Malcolm Merlyn and members of the League of Assassins. As BlackStar, Fiona uses black-colored arrows.

Trick arrows: Fiona carries a number of different trick arrows, two of which include a grappling hook and syringe arrow.

Quiver: While killing Sara, and as BlackStar, Fiona wears a dark quiver to carry her arrows with her.

Sword: Fiona carried a double-edged sword strapped to her back, right next to her quiver. She used it in her sparring sessions with Malcolm and a fight against Athena.

Flechettes: Fiona carries black flechette darts holstered on her right thigh.

Combat knife: Fiona keeps a combat knife holstered in her boot, which she used to stab Athena.

In the original multiverse, Fiona had the following former equipment;

BlackStar suit: Fiona was given a black archer suit when she met her mother. She uses it as her heroic alter-ego, BlackStar, to hide her identity from her enemies. It is unknown what materials the suit is made from, with the exception of Kevlar. Since going off with Nyssa, Fiona has left the suit behind. After a while, she returned and regained it.

Customized compound bow: While killing Sara and shooting Oliver Queen (as Al Sah-Him), Fiona used a bow similar to the one Malcolm used.

Dark Archer suit: While killing Sara and shooting Oliver Queen (as Al Sah-Him), Fiona wore a dark suit with a hood.

Jian: Fiona had a Chinese straight sword for her training with Malcolm.

Katana: Fiona used a katana for training in Kenjutsu.

Shinai/Bokken: Fiona used a wooden sword for training in Kenjutsu.

In the new multiverse, Fiona had the following equipment;

Customized recurve bow: While fighting crime as BlackStar, Fiona uses a black-colored recurve bow.

Customized hunting arrows: As BlackStar, Fiona uses black covered arrows.

Quiver: As BlackStar, Fiona wears a dark quiver to carry her arrows with her.

Sword: Fiona carried a double-edged sword strapped to her back, right next to her quiver.

BlackStar Uniform: In the new multiverse, Fiona's suit reappeared, and was just like her previous suit. Fiona's suit was a black archer suit, made out of Kevlar. On the chest, it had Fiona's emblem; a black arrowhead. It had a zipper at the bottom for easy access to her ass and pussy.

Fiona's suit had the following additional capabilities;

Stealth tech: Stealth tech is a modification to the uniforms that provides camouflage so that you can better carry out your covert operations. It will allow you to change the color of your costume from their usual colors to dark gray or black. This color change will help you camouflage with your surroundings during the nighttime, which is when most of your missions will take place, for covert reasons. Now to access the stealth mode, you simply need to press your suit symbol once.

Suit Materialization: The user can produce/create/generate clothing from energy or matter or drawing them from another dimension. They gain abilities related on the type of apparel worn, although this may be connected to their personal opinions, cultural connections, etc. This may result in the destruction or transformation of their current attire. Users can generate any and every accessory they wish onto their body that will.

Suit Regeneration: User can repair their broken armor via Elemental Transmutation, Magic, Physical Restoration or by simply transmitting their life force particles (magical or spiritual) into a part of the armor via Infusion.

Energy Redistribution: The user is able redirect any kinetic force enacted on their body back to the source that it originated from or to another source entirely. This ability renders physical attacks against the user useless, as any kinetic energy formed by the attack is redirected by the user's body.

Kinetic Energy Pulse: The user can generate and project kinetic energy.

Vibranium Claws: The user is able to extend the length of their nails to varying degrees. In some cases, this creates a sort-of invisible edge, while in other cases, the nails stretch.

Sound Nullification: The user can negate sound and any sound-using attacks, ignoring their effects.

Communication System: Cisca had installed two miniature earpieces shaped like arrowhead emblems attached to the ears of the suit. This grants Fiona full communication with the team at Arrow Cave or the Queens Mansion while in the field. The link can be routed to other people's phone and display it as if it was from her cell phone.

Ear Microphones/Chest Camera: The suit's chest piece has a miniature camera built into it. By pressing on it, Fiona's team can see her environment from her perspective and gain a better idea of her surroundings or situation.

Fiona still couldn't find the thug. "Hey Mom, I can't seem to find the thug," she said. "Are you sure they're still here in this area?"

Moira was moaning as she humped Thea's face. "Oh yeah baby, I'm sure you're going to find them somewhere soon," she said as she stroked Thea's head.

Fiona checked the entire area. Suddenly she was approached by Nora. Fiona got into position to attack the masked speedster. "Who are you?" She asked.

Nora was shocked by this new archer. "Who am I?" She asked. "Who are you?"

Fiona quickly drew an arrow from her quiver and notched it to her bow. "I am not gonna repeat myself," she said. "Who the hell are you?"

Nora removed her mask and sighed. "I'm Nora Snow-West, daughter of Iris and Caitlin Snow-West, also known as XS," she said.

"So, you're the one that my uncle was talking to the other night," Fiona said. "I'm Fiona Anne Queen, daughter of Moira and Thea Queen, and niece of Oliver Queen, also known as BlackStar." The two heroines shook hands. "I've got to say that I've met some really amazing people, but none as hot and sexy as you."

Nora smiled. "Flattery will get you everything you want," she said.

Fiona smiled as she walked closer to the young cyrogenetic speedster. "I gotta go back to work soon but how about a kiss goodbye?" She asked.

Nora nodded. She pressed her lips against Fiona's lips and they kissed each other passionately.

After a moment of quiet kissing, the two heroines said their goodbyes and left.

To be continued.........................................................................................

1...345678