The Flash Season 01 Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Iris turned and walked away, reached the staircase and started heading down. Caitlin looked at Nora, then began to turn away to follow Iris. Caitlin immediately stopped and turned back to Nora, her eyes fixed on Nora's chest. Nora lowered her own gaze and saw that the robe, which she herself had tied loosely, had fallen open. Nora's nipples weren't exposed, but a good portion of Nora's tits were and for a moment that seemed to last forever, Caitlin's eyes widened and lingered on them.

Nora reflexively grabbed the robe to close it, but seeing Caitlin hadn't looked away, Nora took a huge gamble and rather than close it, opened it just a little bit more and gave Caitlin a big smile, "Something wrong Mommy?" Nora asked.

"I...uh...I have to catch your mother." Caitlin stammered and turned around so quickly she lost her balance and would have fallen if her hand hadn't caught the wall.

Nora watched Caitlin run to the stairs, but as Caitlin headed down, Caitlin turned to look one more time. Nora turned around and made a show of pulling her robe closed, causing the back of it to flip up slightly giving Caitlin a glimpse of the backs of her legs right up to her asscheeks. She went into her room and closed the door behind her, sat on her bed and felt her heart beginning to pound. Caitlin had looked! No doubt about it!

Lying back, Nora let the robe open and running her hands over her once again erect nipples, let her mind race. Not only had Mommy looked, but Caitlin and mom were fighting about sex. Caitlin wasn't getting any and Iris sure as well wouldn't be giving her any after this morning. Maybe Nora's incest fantasy could come true! Closing her eyes and letting her hands wander down between her legs, she decided she was going to go out and lie beside the pool.

Nora had just bought a new pink string bikini she had never planned on her parents seeing, but suddenly she felt it wouldn't be fair if she didn't model her new purchase for her mommy! Nora sighed and smiled up at the ceiling as her fingers slid through her pussy wondering if Caitlin had showered yet this morning.

************************************************************************************

Despite her excitement, Nora fell back to sleep for an hour. When she woke up she looked out the window to see Caitlin had decided to go for a swim in the large in-ground pool that she and mom had bought as an anniversary present to each other last year. It was complete with a smaller pool for me when I was little and a hot tub to relieve the stress of the day.

Nora sat there with her legs open, her fingers lightly caressing her wet pussy as she watched Caitlin in the pool. Caitlin worked for a small technology company; S.T.A.R. Labs, and still did as much work as any of the other employees. Caitlin's body was white and Nora watched the muscles ripple in Caitlin's powerful shoulders and back as Caitlin swam.

When Caitlin reached the end, she got out and as she stood there toweling off, Nora took in Caitlin's broad chest and slender arms. Nora stared at the beads of water on Caitlin's glistening stomach and yearned to wipe them off with her tongue.

That thought caused Nora to get up and go over to her bureau, she dug out the skimpy bikini she had hidden there and put it on, tossed on a plain black t-shirt and headed downstairs.

As Nora walked through the kitchen, she noticed Iris's cell phone was on the kitchen counter. Mom must have been so pissed off she'd forgotten it. Nora paused and looked down at it. Nora wasn't sure why, but it seemed like a good thing it was there.

Nora stood there tapping her long pink nails on the table, and then smiled as a thought occurred to her. Picking up the phone, she dialed her mom's office extension and when Iris answered, Iris said, "Hey hon, I know, I forgot my phone."

"Okay, I just wanted to tell you it was home and you didn't lose it." Nora told her.

"Thanks, Nora, and I'm sorry you heard us fighting about...well, you know."

'That's okay." Nora told her then, trying to sound casual, asked her, "So um, what time are you working until?"

"Well I was hoping to get out early, but we're really swamped here, so probably seven thirty or so." Iris sighed, "Don't let Caitlin eat too late, tell her I'd like to go out to dinner tonight to make things up to her, I was kind of bitchy this morning."

"Sure I'll tell her." Nora said, then feeling a little guilty added, "Love you mom"

"Love you too baby," Iris said.

Nora then hung up. It was only a little after ten. Nora still didn't know what the hell she was going to do, but she had some time to do it. The only thing she knew for sure was it was time for her sexy mommy to get a good eyeful of her naughty little girl. Walking out onto the patio, she headed over to Caitlin, who was reading the newspaper and said, 'Hey Mommy!"

"Oh, uh hey Nora." Caitlin answered, peering from around the newspaper.

Caitlin had sounded nervous, but when her eyes focused on Nora and saw Nora was wearing a t-shirt she seemed relieved.

"You done swimming already?" Nora asked.

"Yeah, my shoulders are sore, work is catching up to me I guess." Caitlin laughed, "Sucks to get old."

"You're not old." Nora said with a smile, "Women your age are in their prime!"

"Oh, okay!" Caitlin laughed, "That's good to know."

"That's why so many girls my age like older women." Nora added, "They know exactly what they want and what to do with it."

"I..what?" Caitlin asked, her big brown eyes widening, "What does that mean?"

"Oh, nothing." Nora shrugged, and then figuring she'd get Caitlin going, giggled, "A couple of my friends told me that, because they think you're hot."

"Oh, please." Caitlin waved her hand, and then with a grin, asked, "Which ones?"

"I don't remember," Nora said with a mock sigh then unable to resist added, "Some slutty redhead from Star City."

"Oh," Caitlin frowned in thought, "I don't remember..."

"Well, I don't feel like swimming, but my little multiracial body could use some color so I'm going to lay out for awhile." Nora interrupted Caitlin, before Caitlin really started thinking about that, because none of Nora's close friends had red hair.

"Oh, sure." Caitlin laughed, "You could use a little sun. I..."

Caitlin trailed off as Nora stripped the shirt off over her head. The young speedster paused for a moment, making it seem as if she were tangled in the shirt giving Caitlin a second to check her out. The top of the bikini barely concealed even Nora's small tits, not covering much more than her nipples.

Nora pictured her smooth soft stomach, directly in Caitlin's face as well as the bikini bottom which showed her leg right up to her hips where it was tied on each side. Nora knew that between her legs, the thin strip of pink material barely covered her pussy.

Feeling Nora had given Caitlin enough time for a quick look at the front, Nora tossed the t-shirt off. She quickly turned away from Caitlin and slowly walked away, giving the bioengineer a good look at the back.

The top was only tied in the back with a pink string and the bottom was really little more than a thong. Nora knew the cheeks of her ass were exposed and it was everything she could do, not to turn around to catch Caitlin looking.

Nora took a few steps, putting more swing into her hips than she needed to and stopped. She made a show of gathering her brown hair up and keeping her arms over her head, taking her time, tying it into two little pigtails; like handlebars on a bicycle.

Nora turned her head to the side and felt her nipples harden when she saw Caitlin's reflection in the glass doors. Not only was Caitlin staring, but Nora saw Caitlin slowly lick her own lips.

Nora turned all the way around and almost laughed at how fast Caitlin tried to bring the paper back up to her face. Nora wasn't going to let Caitlin off the hook that easily and walking back over to Caitlin, leaned over and kissed Caitlin's cheek.

"Uh, what was that for?" Caitlin asked, nervously.

"I can't give my Mommy a kiss good morning?"

"I..." Caitlin swallowed hard and Nora saw Caitlin's eyes lingering on her chest. She was still leaning over and knew damn well Caitlin could probably see the brown skin around her nipples in this position. "Uh, is that a new bathing suit?"

"It is!" Nora exclaimed and, putting her arms up over her head, twirled around for Caitlin. "You like it?"

"I..." Caitlin forced a laugh and said, "I hope you didn't pay full price for that third of a bikini."

"Oh, sorry." Nora put her arms down and gave Caitlin a pout, "I...I wasn't thinking, do you want me to go change?"

"No!" Caitlin said, then immediately turned red, "I mean uh...well it's just us, but don't be wearing that around any boys."

"Oh, okay!" Nora smiled at Caitlin, "But it's okay for my Mommy?"

"Well..." Caitlin's eyes widened and the look of panic in her eyes made Nora want to just whip the top off in front of her and see what happened.

Instead Nora stood there smiling, while Caitlin tried to come up with something. Finally Caitlin whispered, "It's okay, because I...I don't look at you that way."

"Well of course not!" Nora laughed, "I'm your little girl after all!"

Nora turned and skipped over to the next chair and grabbing a towel laid it out on the patio. As she did, Nora put her back to Caitlin and bent over, showing Caitlin her ass as she made a show of straightening the towel.

Nora took a chance and shook it a little bit and a glance in the glass doors and the look on Caitlin's face told Nora Caitlin was not minding the show. Nora dropped to her hands and knees and very slowly slid out so she was lying on her stomach.

Nora crossed her arms under her chin and turned her head to face the doors, closed her eyes then opened them slightly. Caitlin had the paper down in her lap and was now blatantly staring.

Nora opened her legs and as she saw Caitlin still looking, felt her pussy growing warmer by the minute. The thought that her mommy was staring at the thin material that covered her little girl's pussy had Nora so hot she had to make an effort not to start moving her hips.

In the doors, Nora saw Caitlin carefully fold up the paper and drop it next to her chair. Caitlin sat up straighter and turned to the side so she was now facing Nora.

Nora saw Caitlin's lips moving as if Caitlin was talking to herself then felt a surge of heat go through her own body when Nora saw Caitlin's right hand drop to her lap. That hand started moving back and forth, rubbing Caitlin's hard cock through her own bathing suit as Caitlin stared at her daughter's tight little body.

Nora could feel her pussy beginning to ache and her nipples were throbbing against the thin material of the suit. She had never been so horny! Caitlin's hand was beginning to move faster and Nora frowned at the thought that since Caitlin thought Nora was sleeping, Caitlin was going to get herself off right there in her swimming shorts.

Any other time the thought of her mommy jacking off to Nora would be a hot one, but Nora was beginning to think there was a much better place for that cum to go; right into her three little speedster holes.

Not wanting Caitlin to finish, Nora lifted her head, and lazily rolled over onto her back. She put her arms out over her head and made a show of stretching.

Arching her back off the ground, Nora pushed her tits out and when she let herself relax on to her back, she opened her legs again and let her head fall to the side. Again Caitlin was staring, but her own hand had stopped. Nora drew her right leg up, bending it at the knee, then lifting it, stretching it out for a moment.

Caitlin stood up and as she turned away, Nora's eyes widened at the large bulge in Caitlin's bathing suit. She started to walk away so fast she almost tripped over the chair and knocked her cell phone onto the patio. She quickly bent over and after picking it up, began to head inside.

As soon as she did, Nora sat up and wondered what the hell she should do next. Simply follow Caitlin upstairs and just throw herself at the bioengineer? No, Caitlin might say no. Nora watched Caitlin stop at the doors and heard the bioengineer swear as she dropped her phone again.

That's it! Nora thought excitedly, Iris's phone. As soon as Caitlin went inside, Nora jumped up and ran over to the doors. Nora saw Caitlin walking out into the living room and quietly slipping into the kitchen, grabbing Iris's phone. Nora left the kitchen and, walking out onto the patio, sent Caitlin a text from Iris's phone,

"Hey, honey, you there?"

Nora waited a moment, her heart pounding, then felt a thrill go through her body when Caitlin replied, "Yeah, I'm sorry Iris."

"Me too," Nora texted back, "Hey want some good news?"

"What's that?" Caitlin messaged.

"I'm out of work and on my way home, how about you let me show you I can still be fun?" Nora texted.

Nora could feel her pussy getting hotter by the second when Caitlin replied, "Really? Damn that sounds good! When will you be home?"

Nora's fingers trembling with excitement, she had to type her reply slowly, "Soon, where's Nora?"

"Out by the pool. We'll meet in the bedroom?" Caitlin texted.

"How about the shower?" Nora replied

"Wow, you are in a good mood!" Caitlin said.

"I have some making up to do," Nora sent Caitlin back, "But let's play a game okay?"

"What game?" Caitlin asked.

"Just let me slip in behind you and we go from there, okay baby?" Nora replied.

"Whatever you say! I'll head in there right now!" Caitlin said.

"Good, don't you start without me!" Nora said.

Nora leaned against the wall and tried to calm herself down. She was really going to do it; she was going to seduce her mommy. If Caitlin had a chance to say no, Caitlin would, so Nora had to take that option away from Caitlin.

Get Caitlin to the point she couldn't refuse Nora! Thinking more calmly than she thought possible, Nora deleted all the texts from Iris's phone and entering the house had one thought running through her mind. "I was going to fuck my mommy!"

**************************************************

Nora's heart pounding and her legs trembling, Nora went up to the bathroom door and listened to the water running. Nora took a deep breath; it was time to put it all on the line.

Nora quietly opened the bathroom door, just enough to enter, closed it behind her and turned to look at the shower. The doors were frosted glass and Nora could see Caitlin's shadow behind them, but couldn't make the bioengineer out, which meant the bioengineer couldn't see her.

Nora walked up to the edge of the doors away from the water and untied the bikini top. Nora let it drop to the floor, and then shimmied out of the bottom. Nora stood there naked, looked down at the black tie she had grabbed from Caitlin's closet.

Nora swallowed nervously and reaching out, slid the door open a few inches. Nora was struck by a wall of steam and the smell of soap. Peering into the steam, Nora felt a surge of relief when Nora saw Caitlin was facing the water.

Nora opened the door further and moving as quickly as she could, stepped into the shower. Taking a step forward, she put her hands on Caitlin's shoulders.

"Wow, you made good time!" Caitlin exclaimed and began to turn.

"Hmm-mm" Nora grunted and pushed hard on Caitlin's shoulders.

Fortunately Caitlin didn't turn around, instead she laughed, "Oh, are we shy?"

Nora's response was to take the tie and reaching over Caitlin's head, place it in front of Caitlin's eyes.

"Ohh, I like this game!" Caitlin said, as Nora tied it behind Caitlin's head.

Placing her hands on Caitlin's shoulders, Nora lowered her voice as much as she could and said, "Just don't turn around, okay?"

"You okay, Iris? You sound funny."

"Shhhhh!" Nora hissed then, stepping back, and began to massage Caitlin's powerful shoulders.

'Oh, that feels nice." Caitlin sighed.

Oh, yeah it did! The feeling of Caitlin's hard muscles beneath her white skin felt damn good. Even better was the sight of her naked body. Caitlin's ass was as firm and well muscled as the rest of her and dropping her own hands, Nora gave it a hard squeeze.

Caitlin laughed and, reluctantly releasing her ass, Nora started rubbing her back. The young speedster pushed her gently, easing her forward, so Nora could get her closer to the water and reaching out, grabbed the soap. Lathering Nora's hands, the young speedster began caressing her back, soaping her up. When her back was covered, Nora pressed against her and moaned softly as the young speedster's hard nipples pushed into her back.

'Hmmm, someone is excited." Caitlin whispered.

Keeping Nora's hands on Caitlin's shoulders, Nora moved side to side, rubbing her aching nipples across Caitlin's soapy skin. She moaned again and, reaching around Caitlin,rubbed the bioengineer's chest. Nora gave Caitlin's nipples a playful pinch, getting the bioengineer to yelp, then lowering her hands, began caressing Caitlin's hard flat stomach.

Nora's pussy was dripping wet, her cock was throbbing and she could feel her hands trembling against Caitlin's skin. Nora was nervous at what might happen, but excited as well. She was in the shower naked with her mommy and so far it felt as good as she imagined it.

Nora teased her fingers across Caitlin's stomach and felt Caitlin tense up against her as her hands dipped lower. She began to breathe heavier when she felt Caitlin's pubic hair beneath her touch and as Nora kept her hands there, kissed Caitlin's back and shoulders. Caitlin sighed and said softly, "Oh, that's nice."

Nora closed her eyes and lowering her hand brushed it against Caitlin's hard cock. Nora jumped when she felt Caitlin grab her wrist then gasped, when Caitlin placed it on her own cock. She wrapped her slender fingers around it and, as she gave it a squeeze, moaned. Caitlin was so hard!

Not only hard, but a lot thicker than the cock of any of the boys Nora had fooled around with. Caitlin moaned and feeling Caitlin's cock twitch in her hand, Nora started slowly pumping it.

Nora was still kissing Caitlin's back and reaching down with her other hand, she cupped Caitlin's large, heavy balls and stroked them while jerking the bioengineer off.

"Oh, honey, that feels so fucking good!" Caitlin moaned.

Caitlin's hips were moving back and forth, sliding her cock faster through Nora's hand and Nora started pumping her faster. Nora was breathing through her mouth and her own hips were moving.

Nora's pussy was oozing at not just the feeling of Caitlin's hard cock in her hand, but the control she felt as she stroked the bioengineer. Caitlin was moaning and totally at her mercy! She could keep playing with Caitlin and teasing, or she could jack Caitlin off hard and fast, feeling the bioengineer's cum spurting!

Nora slowed her stroking at the thought that if her mommy was going to blow a load it shouldn't be against the bathroom wall. Still slowly jerking Caitlin and fondling Caitlin's balls, Nora sank to her knees behind the bioengineer. As she kissed Caitlin's firm ass, Caitlin moaned, "Oh, you are feeling naughty today aren't you?"

Nora released Caitlin's cock and putting her hands on Caitlin's hips, pushed, encouraging Caitlin to turn around. Nora felt her heart beat faster as she hoped the tie would still be covering Caitlin's eyes, if her mommy saw... All thoughts left Nora's head when Caitlin turned around and Nora's face was inches from the most beautiful cock she'd ever seen. The head was swollen pink and was oozing pre cum.

Nora grabbed it and as she squeezed it, the pre cum squirted out and hit Nora on the lips. She licked them and moaned loudly at the taste of her mommy's sticky juices. Pumping Caitlin's cock, she licked her lips again and took a chance to look up. The tie was directly across Caitlin's eyes and the expression on the bioengineer's face was one of anticipation. Good, Caitlin still thought Nora was Iris!

123456...8